Page / 12
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#1]
TRUST SESSIONS.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The path is now clear for federal decriminalization. Trump has already signaled his support.
View Quote
Yep and if the "R" support it there are A LOT of single issue weed voters that vote D that would stay at home if it were no longer an issue.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#3]
butbutbut... the 1,300 sealed indictments.... ?
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:05:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Collins and Romney have already put out statements on twitter saying that Mueller's investigation must be allowed to continue. Gotta laugh at a junior senator that had to run off to Utah (because he couldn't win election anywhere else) trying to tell the president what to do.

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Real Genius, such a great bad movie.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Collins and Romney have already put out statements on twitter saying that Mueller's investigation must be allowed to continue. Gotta laugh at a junior senator that had to run off to Utah (because he couldn't win election anywhere else) trying to tell the president what to do.

View Quote
The New McCain and Graham 2.0...
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did he recuse himself from the resignation yet?

I'd love to see Jeanine Pirro get that job.
View Quote
No you don't.

She is anti-gun.

I hope he taps Kobach again for the job.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Letter isn’t dated. I wonder if Trump had all of his people sign a resignation letter day 1 to be exercised at his will. It’s common to do between first and second terms to save the president from letting someone go, interesting to see it possibly being done mid-term.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
https://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/25/nyregion/-Pirro-seeks-extension-on-federal-arms-ban

District Attorney Jeanine Pirro, a Republican, called on Washington last week to set politics aside and extend the federal ban on assault weapons that is scheduled to expire Sept. 13.

''The fact that I'm Republican doesn't have anything to do with this,'' she said in a telephone interview Thursday. ''I've been in law enforcement 29 years and there is no legitimate purpose to have an assault weapon.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Tinfoil donned/

Wonder if this wasn't the reason that Trump didn't gave the lady reporter such a short quick answer about declassifing the FISA info.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/25/nyregion/-Pirro-seeks-extension-on-federal-arms-ban

District Attorney Jeanine Pirro, a Republican, called on Washington last week to set politics aside and extend the federal ban on assault weapons that is scheduled to expire Sept. 13.

''The fact that I'm Republican doesn't have anything to do with this,'' she said in a telephone interview Thursday. ''I've been in law enforcement 29 years and there is no legitimate purpose to have an assault weapon.
Burn her
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Shared.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fuck them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them
Romney, the ghost of John McCain.

FMR
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 8:56:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Tinfoil donned/

Wonder if this wasn't the reason that Trump didn't gave the lady reporter such a short quick answer about declassifing the FISA info.
View Quote
What happened? Missed it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I gotta say that I'm really saddened that Jeff didn't do much besides sit around during his time as AG (it appears so, on the surface).  I had spent some time here defending the man, and I apologize to you guys.  I expected better, knowing his professional and personal reputation.  I'm sure that Jeff has a good reason for what he did, but I don't know what it is.

This is a good move and needs to happen.  I hope whomever replaces him does a bang-up job and starts cleaning house.
View Quote
We all thought he would do a better job than he did.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:33:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yea, President Trump in included.

Sessions did a great job except his not necessary recusal which allowed the “mug russia” BS.

FWIW, the very last group of people I would seek counsel regarding any recusal would be CAREER JD attorneys.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:40:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If it makes you guys feel better, the ACLU claims Sessions is the worst AG ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I gotta say that I'm really saddened that Jeff didn't do much besides sit around during his time as AG (it appears so, on the surface).  I had spent some time here defending the man, and I apologize to you guys.  I expected better, knowing his professional and personal reputation.  I'm sure that Jeff has a good reason for what he did, but I don't know what it is.

This is a good move and needs to happen.  I hope whomever replaces him does a bang-up job and starts cleaning house.
If it makes you guys feel better, the ACLU claims Sessions is the worst AG ever.
Trump did speak of unity today.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:42:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is a good thing!

Trey Gowdy for AG!
View Quote
LOL NO!

Wake the fuck up will ya?

Trey is sycophantic little yappy lap dog for the theater of the swamp..
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get the fascination with Pirro, Rudy, and Napolitano.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
No you don't.

She is anti-gun.

I hope he taps Kobach again for the job.
View Quote
She only has to stay in long enough to prosecute the Clinton's, their entourage, & the deep state - then she can go right back to her TV show...
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Better than "Shakes Reno".  She did a lot, like burning folks up, then running over the crispy corpses with rent-a-tanks.

I reserve my criticism of Sessions.  The man was planted on top of a pile of vipers at DOJ. A DOJ that Obama built over an 8 year span.
View Quote
This needs to be addressed. I do not mean to pick on you just right post right time. There are thousands of posts here that say the same...corrupt gov...Obama...8 years.

Do you really think the shit started under Obama? Why do you think VA is turning blue. I work for .gov and let me assure you they didn’t need Obama to get them to back the left. I’m 44. They (any gov agency but especially State and DOJ) have been leftist my entire life. Obama did not create this he simply used what already existed. Not defending the traitor at all but it did not start w him by any means.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:46:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
The bitch is to be expected. Fucking POS Romney.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pirro hates the left & has repeatedly said she would prosecute them all.

Nobody else is saying that...
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Trust Q

Lol
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:13:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Bout time.

Thought he was gonna be a good AG. Too bad. Wasted a lot of time.
View Quote
My sentiments exactly.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:17:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I know right?

How the fuck is Arizona so goddamn close? I would love to see the Demographics for the (D) half.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come on Arizona and Florida. Pull through for us!
I know right?

How the fuck is Arizona so goddamn close? I would love to see the Demographics for the (D) half.
I listened to a local talk radio guy tonight and a caller related that in his job he spends a lot of time in the new housing development and Phoenix. He has a new game where counts all the license plates.

40% of them are from California.

A new development of 300 houses had 130 CA license plates.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:30:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Nolo for AG
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:38:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that means she's probably getting the job, then
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:41:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A number of us were also nonplussed by Trump putting Reince Priebus on his staff, then letting him also suggest the AG pick.  I thought Sessions was good at the time & was highly skeptical of Trump, but I still thought it really odd that he had the RNC head of all people picking such a key player when there was so much to be investigated in Hillary's corner.  If the next pick flops as well, I'm calling it Trump's intention for them to do nothing.  But hopefully it's a bloodbath instead.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet they still bitch about his being fired, and claim it 'taints' the ridiculous Russia investigation...because that's what their DNC paymasters are saying.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:44:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fox news crowd.  Those three are regular contributors.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:51:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
LOL NO!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a good thing!

Trey Gowdy for AG!
LOL NO!

In his current position, unfortunately, that's all he can do.

I'm willing to give him a shot in a position where he's actually got some bite to go with his bark.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Change that to SLPC and I'm in love.

Occasionally the ALCU does good things for our Republic.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 12:01:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Cross posting from the other thread (saw that one first...).

I saw a post earlier about Trump pulling a real 4D chess move by appointing Clarence Thomas.

What about stealing home by also appointing Cruz to Thomas's seat and letting Abbott pick a replacement.? 

Would be GLORIOUS if he could pull it off...

Wishful thinking, but still.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 12:14:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 12:19:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 12:34:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This needs to be addressed. I do not mean to pick on you just right post right time. There are thousands of posts here that say the same...corrupt gov...Obama...8 years.

Do you really think the shit started under Obama? Why do you think VA is turning blue. I work for .gov and let me assure you they didn't need Obama to get them to back the left. I'm 44. They (any gov agency but especially State and DOJ) have been leftist my entire life. Obama did not create this he simply used what already existed. Not defending the traitor at all but it did not start w him by any means.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better than "Shakes Reno".  She did a lot, like burning folks up, then running over the crispy corpses with rent-a-tanks.

I reserve my criticism of Sessions.  The man was planted on top of a pile of vipers at DOJ. A DOJ that Obama built over an 8 year span.

Do you really think the shit started under Obama? Why do you think VA is turning blue. I work for .gov and let me assure you they didn't need Obama to get them to back the left. I'm 44. They (any gov agency but especially State and DOJ) have been leftist my entire life. Obama did not create this he simply used what already existed. Not defending the traitor at all but it did not start w him by any means.
The Communists infiltrated the State Department in the 1930's, does anybody really think they left?
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 12:57:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Well at least he can now take a long earned vacation!
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? Rudy's great.

"On June 20th [2000], I was pleased to announce that the City of New York filed a lawsuit against two dozen major gun manufacturers and distributors. This is an industry which profits from the suffering of innocent people. The lawsuit is intended to end the free pass that the gun industry has enjoyed for a very long time, which has resulted in too many avoidable deaths."
"We need a federal law that bans all assault weapons. The United States Congress needs to pass uniform licensing for everyone carrying a gun."
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What? Rudy's great.
View Quote
Fuck Rudy for AG.

In your lifetime have you seen a WORSE cabinet pick than Trump nominating Sessions?  (I mean, someone who a president thought would be on his side?)

There must be one but if there is the name escapes me...…………….
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 8:44:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trust Q

Lol
View Quote
You laugh!!   a friend of mine is a Q disciple.  He says that this IS the plan. Sessions set the stage, set the trap, and now is stepping down to allow the play to continue...as planned.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 9:09:00 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm hoping that "Trust Sessions" is legit.

I'm hoping he's worked tirelessly behind the scenes and is responsible for all those sealed indictments.

I'm hoping he was doing his own investigations and completed his work.

And now comes the next sequence of the plan to drain the swamp.

I mean. I can hope right? RIGHT?!?!
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:34:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What? Rudy's great.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? Rudy's great.

"On June 20th [2000], I was pleased to announce that the City of New York filed a lawsuit against two dozen major gun manufacturers and distributors. This is an industry which profits from the suffering of innocent people. The lawsuit is intended to end the free pass that the gun industry has enjoyed for a very long time, which has resulted in too many avoidable deaths."
"We need a federal law that bans all assault weapons. The United States Congress needs to pass uniform licensing for everyone carrying a gun."
Indeed.

Thinks could be worse.

Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Indeed.

Thinks could be worse.

View Quote
do not want.
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:38:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Indeed.

Thinks could be worse.

View Quote
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top