BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/4/2017 11:17:07 PM EDT
CONFIRMED

Quoted:
Lynch’s attorney, Robert Raben, confirmed to TheDC on Monday that Lynch emailed under that pseudonym.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/07/here-is-the-alias-email-account-loretta-lynch-used-as-attorney-general/
View Quote
Lynch’s attorney, Robert Raben, confirmed to TheDC on Monday that Lynch emailed under that pseudonym. He pointed to an article published in The Hill last February in which the Justice Department acknowledged that Lynch was using an email handle that was not her given name.

“That address was and is known to the individuals who process [Freedom of Information Act] requests; the practice, similar to using initials or numbers in an email, helps guard against security risks and prevent inundation of mailboxes,” Raben said.

The aversion to an overflowing email inbox was one of the defenses offered by Holder after his use of a pseudonym was revealed last year. Holder used the alias “Lew Alcindor” — the birth name of NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar — as his email handle until he left DOJ in 2015.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:20:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Well, there's only one person in the To: line and a salutation to her so it certainly appears so.

PS: I'd love to see the headers on that email exchange
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Remember that gov't employees were using yahoo, gmail, and Hotmail IDs to get around the federal records retention act?

http://www.securitycurrent.com/en/writers/mark-rasch/personal-email-or-government-property-hillary-clinton
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:20:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:21:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Remember that gov't employees were using yahoo, gmail, and Hotmail IDs to get around the federal records retention act?
View Quote
Remember that doing just that alone is a federal crime?
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:23:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Somebody needs to bring that to the attention of Judicial Watch, they probably got short changed emails in a FOIA or two
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:26:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Can we truly hopethis time something will happen
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Sure they did......I bet these assclown's aliases have aliases.....    I just hope sessions will get off his ass and get these folks indicted......    
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:27:56 PM EDT
[#9]
This is the best timeline

But hey, unless she's on Video and has a signed confession the media will claim it's nothing

Looks like we'll have to drag them into covering it
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Can we truly hopethis time something will happen
View Quote
Soon?
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:28:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
remember that nothing happens to the protected class
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:28:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Elizabeth Carlisle is Diane Reynolds' lover when she likes some hot chocolate
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#13]
1) Doesn't all big wigs have all their daily communications go thru their personal secretary?  President has Chief of Staff and so on.  So unless you are high enough to be allowed to email the big wig you go thru their minions.

2) It's not much of an alias when people address you "by your real name and title" and you reply signing with your title.....
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:29:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody that has been watching is aware of just how banana our republic has become.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:32:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

1) Doesn't all big wigs have all their daily communications go thru their personal secretary?  President has Chief of Staff and so on.  So unless you are high enough to be allowed to email the big wig you go thru their minions.

2) It's not much of an alias when people address you "by your real name and title" and you reply signing with your title.....
View Quote
Their emails from other senior leaders?  I don't think so.

It's about the searches.  When Judicial Watch asks for all emails to or from Lynch the DOJ would have their guys look at the official account and find nothing that matched the request.  When the only safegaurds are the fox watching the hen house then you can get away with it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:32:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:33:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What's the source of this leak?

Was it mentioned anywhere?
View Quote
With the official redaction this looks like some of the stuff that the DoJ "somehow found" now that it isn't Chicago politics in charge.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is the best timeline

But hey, unless she's on Video and has a signed confession the media will claim it's nothing

Looks like we'll have to drag them into covering it
View Quote
This will be the best timeline when people start going to jail.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sure they did......I bet these assclown's aliases have aliases.....    I just hope sessions will get off his ass and get these folks indicted......    
View Quote
Sessions is still playing by Queensbury's Rules, "we don't prosecute the previous administration";

Meanwhile, he is just standing by, while the DNC/Congress persecutes the current, legally and duly elected Presidential administration.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:36:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why hasn't Sessions convened a grand jury?
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:37:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
These folks don't go to jail. Its up against a wall, or walk free for the rest of their comfortable lives.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What's the source of this leak?

Was it mentioned anywhere?
View Quote
DOJ/FBI recently dumped alot emails regarding the Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting...

this may be from that batch.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:38:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Silly peasants, rules are for you...
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:38:55 PM EDT
[#24]
June 28?   That is close to the Clinton Tarmac meeting isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:39:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
So Donald Trump Jr. is exonerated from the Russian attorney email, right?
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:39:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Why hasn't Sessions convened a grand jury?
View Quote
Sessions isn't going to do anything because he is one of them.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://www.securitycurrent.com/en/writers/mark-rasch/personal-email-or-government-property-hillary-clinton
View Quote
except it's a DOJ [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
These folks don't go to jail. Its up against a wall, or walk free for the rest of their comfortable lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:43:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Their emails from other senior leaders?  I don't think so.

It's about the searches.  When Judicial Watch asks for all emails to or from Lynch the DOJ would have their guys look at the official account and find nothing that matched the request.  When the only safegaurds are the fox watching the hen house then you can get away with it.
View Quote
Not so sure director of PR department is a senior leadership position in DOJ in grand scheme of things.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:43:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sometimes the retardedness from Michigan is embarrassing.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

except it's a DOJ [email protected]
View Quote
Root email isn't shown.   Neither are there OPA, USDOJ, etc  after Ms Carlisle's name, but there is after all the other CC names. 

Everybody else has an office identifier but Ms Carlisle doesn't need one. Why?

A quick search of federal USDOJ employees for a Carlisle, Elizabeth, isn't showing anything. But that in and of itself is not proof it is a fictitious name, she may have left USDOJ when Lynch did.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:46:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Meh....nothing will happen and this will never make the news
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:51:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Root email isn't shown.   Neither are there OPA, USDOJ, etc  after Ms Carlisle's name, but there is after all the other CC names. 

Everybody else has an office identifier but Ms Carlisle doesn't need one. Why?

A quick search of federal USDOJ employees for a Carlisle, Elizabeth, isn't showing anything. But that in and of itself is not proof it is a fictitious name, she may have left USDOJ when Lynch did.
View Quote
search of Carlisle in the masted email dump here: http://media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Documents-1.pdf

You will eventually get to one hit that has the complete email address
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:52:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

1) Doesn't Don't all big wigs have all their daily communications go thru their personal secretary?  President has Chief of Staff and so on.  So unless you are high enough to be allowed to email the big wig you go thru their minions.

View Quote
No, big wigs email and text just like everyone else, they are actually stupider than most since they communicate far too much using means in which their communication becomes permanent and matter of public record. Obama, Hillary, Chelsea, numerous others all used alias accounts, its SOP. It can't be an alien concept, I'm sure you have fake accounts for buying and trading since you burned your pga username after being exposed in all the scams.

Though it hasn't been proven just quite yet (though this evidence is quite damning and I'm sure more will be found after they look into it further) Loretta emailed others using her fake Elizabeth Carlisle account to get around the Public Records issue relating to her emailing. She signed the email "AG" (Attorney General) and then a women named Melanie Newman replied back to that account knowing who it really was. And just to avoid any future claim on your behalf that she didn't know, check this out:

"Prior to LDF, Ms. Newman held several positions in the Obama Administration, most recently serving as Director of the Office of Public Affairs (OPA) at the U.S. Department of Justice, where she led the Department’s communications team and oversaw messaging and public engagement strategy for Attorney General Loretta Lynch. "
Corrupt Bitch's Bio

Lynch's motherfucking communications director.

Pgaexhaustpipes, in your head you're going to want to challenge this but you'll come out the loser, nobody with half a brain would assume the DOJ communication's director didn't know full well that she communicating directly with her immediate supervisor the AG. She likely set that email up in the first place...  

Also, who works in upper management of Washington DC, let alone high enough in the DOJ that Lynch would use her email, and doesn't have the slightest bit of an online footprint? Nothing but Crickets chirping when you google her name besides shit about this latest release. Don't believe me, do some research and try to find a single Elizabeth Carlisle on LinkedIn or any other social media or whatever who fits her profile. Go crazy with search variations, Liz, Beth, Bess. You wont find shit because she's fake.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:53:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Crazy illegal shit going on
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:54:11 PM EDT
[#36]
full name - Loretta Elizabeth Lynch
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Crazy illegal shit going on
View Quote
It's only illegal when folks like you and I do it. 
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:57:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No, big wigs email and text just like everyone else, they are actually stupider than most since they communicate far too much using means in which their communication becomes permanent and matter of public record. Obama, Hillary, Chelsea, numerous others all used alias accounts, its SOP. It can't be an alien concept, I'm sure you have fake accounts for buying and trading since you burned your pga username after being exposed in all the scams.

Though it hasn't been proven just quite yet (though this evidence is quite damning and I'm sure more will be found after they look into it further) Loretta emailed others using her fake Elizabeth Carlisle account to get around the Public Records issue relating to her emailing. She signed the email "AG" (Attorney General) and then a women named Melanie Newman replied back to that account knowing who it really was. And just to avoid any future claim on your behalf that she didn't know, check this out:

"Prior to LDF, Ms. Newman held several positions in the Obama Administration, most recently serving as Director of the Office of Public Affairs (OPA) at the U.S. Department of Justice, where she led the Department’s communications team and oversaw messaging and public engagement strategy for Attorney General Loretta Lynch. "
Corrupt Bitch's Bio

Lynch's motherfucking communications director.

Pgaexhaustpipes, in your head you're going to want to challenge this but you'll come out the loser, nobody with half a brain would assume the DOJ communication's director didn't know full well that she communicating directly with her immediate supervisor the AG. She likely set that email up in the first place...  

Also, who works in upper management of Washington DC, let alone high enough in the DOJ that Lynch would use her email, and doesn't have the slightest bit of an online footprint? Nothing but Crickets chirping when you google her name besides shit about this latest release. Don't believe me, do some research and try to find a single Elizabeth Carlisle on LinkedIn or any other social media or whatever who fits her profile. Go crazy with search variations, Liz, Beth, Bess. You wont find shit because she's fake.
View Quote
Yeah she's going to use alias email communicating with her subordinates, which are subject to Public Records,  and she encourages them to address her "alias email" as "AG Lynch" and signs her replies "AG"

"Hey guys please send me all your work emails that get archived to this super secret email, but please continue addressing them Attorney General Lynch and I will do the same when signing the reply, ooooookay?"
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Seems like its only a crime for normal folks like you and me.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:00:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

search of Carlisle in the masted email dump here: http://media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Documents-1.pdf

View Quote
Did you find one?   You are the one refuting that Ms Carlisle is a pseudonym for AG Lynch.  You prove me wrong, I'm not looking thru 413 pages tonite.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:03:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Did you find one?   You are the one refuting that Ms Carlisle is a pseudonym for AG Lynch.  You prove me wrong, I'm not looking thru 413 pages tonite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:05:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember when Martha Stewart went to jail for Insider Trading and Congress does it everyday. 

The rule of law only applies to the little people.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:05:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:05:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
jesus christ man open up the file then use ctrl+F function to get all the hits for that last name.....all 12 or so of them
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:07:46 AM EDT
[#45]
I will concede there is (a) Elizabeth Carlisle at jmd.usdoj.gov

Couldn't it also still be a fake additional email for AG Lynch within jmd.doj.gov?   
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:10:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Sessions isn't going to do anything because he is one of them.
View Quote
I'm sure the hell starting to think so.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:10:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

jesus christ man open up the file then use ctrl+F function to get all the hits for that last name.....all 12 or so of them
View Quote
ctrl+f doesn't work on that pdf on my Toshiba Satellite. 

But thank ye fer tryin' ta learn me.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:14:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel your pain man. Most of the DC shills infecting my state must have the night off.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:17:18 AM EDT
[#50]
dont forget she was using BLM to attack trump supporters and disrupt rallies.

the sad thing is nothing will come out of it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top