User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:18:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:19:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah she's going to use alias email communicating with her subordinates, which are subject to Public Records,  and she encourages them to address her "alias email" as "AG Lynch" and signs her replies "AG"

"Hey guys please send me all your work emails that get archived to this super secret email, but please continue addressing them Attorney General Lynch and I will do the same when signing the reply, ooooookay?"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, big wigs email and text just like everyone else, they are actually stupider than most since they communicate far too much using means in which their communication becomes permanent and matter of public record. Obama, Hillary, Chelsea, numerous others all used alias accounts, its SOP. It can't be an alien concept, I'm sure you have fake accounts for buying and trading since you burned your pga username after being exposed in all the scams.

Though it hasn't been proven just quite yet (though this evidence is quite damning and I'm sure more will be found after they look into it further) Loretta emailed others using her fake Elizabeth Carlisle account to get around the Public Records issue relating to her emailing. She signed the email "AG" (Attorney General) and then a women named Melanie Newman replied back to that account knowing who it really was. And just to avoid any future claim on your behalf that she didn't know, check this out:

"Prior to LDF, Ms. Newman held several positions in the Obama Administration, most recently serving as Director of the Office of Public Affairs (OPA) at the U.S. Department of Justice, where she led the Department’s communications team and oversaw messaging and public engagement strategy for Attorney General Loretta Lynch. "
Corrupt Bitch's Bio

Lynch's motherfucking communications director.

Pgaexhaustpipes, in your head you're going to want to challenge this but you'll come out the loser, nobody with half a brain would assume the DOJ communication's director didn't know full well that she communicating directly with her immediate supervisor the AG. She likely set that email up in the first place...  

Also, who works in upper management of Washington DC, let alone high enough in the DOJ that Lynch would use her email, and doesn't have the slightest bit of an online footprint? Nothing but Crickets chirping when you google her name besides shit about this latest release. Don't believe me, do some research and try to find a single Elizabeth Carlisle on LinkedIn or any other social media or whatever who fits her profile. Go crazy with search variations, Liz, Beth, Bess. You wont find shit because she's fake.
Yeah she's going to use alias email communicating with her subordinates, which are subject to Public Records,  and she encourages them to address her "alias email" as "AG Lynch" and signs her replies "AG"

"Hey guys please send me all your work emails that get archived to this super secret email, but please continue addressing them Attorney General Lynch and I will do the same when signing the reply, ooooookay?"
So your defense of your betters boils down to "they're not that stupid you guys!"

Yet every single thing that gets exposed indicates that, not only are they stupid, they are dangerously arrogant about their stupid.

My hat is off to you pgaplayerless, you truly are a dumbass.  Please dont breed.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:21:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are you really playing the "Nobody is that stupid" defense now?

Irrational and corrupt people make irrational and corrupted decisions.

For instance, and you might understand this better than I, imagine an internet poster who got banned from numerous other websites, all using the exact same username, all for cause (to include potential theft), and then that person still has the ego to continue on and create more accounts with the same name in other forums, all the while not comprehending that others might google search the name.

Would you try the "Nobody is that stupid defense" with that person too?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:22:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Remember that doing just that alone is a federal crime?
View Quote
That depends; did she intend to do that?    I only ask because no reasonable prosecutor would...  
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:24:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So your defense of your betters boils down to "they're not that stupid you guys!"

Yet every single thing that gets exposed indicates that, not only are they stupid, they are dangerously arrogant about their stupid.

My hat is off to you pgaplayerless, you truly are a dumbass.  Please dont breed.
View Quote
I'm presenting no defense.  I'm not the one going straight to alias without even first verying there was no Elizabeth Carlisle working for Lynch at DOJ......
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:27:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Are you really playing the "Nobody is that stupid" defense now?

Irrational and corrupt people make irrational and corrupted decisions.

For instance, and you might understand this better than I, imagine an internet poster who got banned from numerous other websites, all using the exact same username, all for cause (to include potential theft), and then that person still has the ego to continue on and create more accounts with the same name in other forums, all the while not comprehending that others might google search the name.

Would you try the "Nobody is that stupid defense" with that person too?
View Quote
So in all your armchair commando'ing have you proven there is/was no Elizabeth Carlisle working for Lynch/DOJ. Because that alone might end up making you looking rather dumb, eh.....
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:31:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Didn't Obama use an alias to communicate with Hillary? Invoking executive privilege on the content?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:31:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
search of Carlisle in the masted email dump here: http://media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Documents-1.pdf

You will eventually get to one hit that has the complete email address
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Root email isn't shown.   Neither are there OPA, USDOJ, etc  after Ms Carlisle's name, but there is after all the other CC names. 

Everybody else has an office identifier but Ms Carlisle doesn't need one. Why?

A quick search of federal USDOJ employees for a Carlisle, Elizabeth, isn't showing anything. But that in and of itself is not proof it is a fictitious name, she may have left USDOJ when Lynch did.
search of Carlisle in the masted email dump here: http://media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Documents-1.pdf

You will eventually get to one hit that has the complete email address
LOL. This is too awesome. See, you're under the delusion that the emails are the only ones ever sent by Loretta Lynch or Elizabeth Carlisle. As if there are only 400 emails total in existence and that only one has the full email address for E. Carlisle. How delightfully naive!

ACLJ did a FOIA request wanting emails between Loretta Lynch and others specifically regarding the Lynch-Clinton meetup. They had no idea about Carlisle email. The DOJ and FBI provided them, as the Freedom of Information Act requires, though Comey first tried to lie about it and tried to stall it. They inadvertantly included that one incriminating email from Carlisle because let's face it, the people working for the US federal govt aren't know for their reasoning skills.

Afterwards somebody went through the emails and noticed the Elizabeth Carlise name popped up and the context of the email is ample proof that she it is a fake persona supposed working at the Justice Management Division of the DOJ (even though there is zero open source social media or professional networking footprint of her name).

They weren't looking for Elizabeth Carlisle emails and yet they found this. Imagine what happens when the next FOIA request is for everything involving Elizabeth Carlisle. Me thinks subpoenas could be a comin'.

Maybe this dumb deceitful cunt was as careless as others in leaving a paper trail and that the incriminating shit she wrote under her fake name could be used to further erode the power base of the Left/Deep State.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:34:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Didn't Obama use an alias to communicate with Hillary? Invoking executive privilege on the content?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.  That would be too stupid.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:36:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LOL. This is too awesome. See, you're under the delusion that the emails are the only ones ever sent by Loretta Lynch or Elizabeth Carlisle. As if there are only 400 emails total in existence and that only one has the full email address for E. Carlisle. How delightfully naive!

ACLJ did a FOIA request wanting emails between Loretta Lynch and others specifically regarding the Lynch-Clinton meetup. They had no idea about Carlisle email. The DOJ and FBI provided them, as the Freedom of Information Act requires, though Comey first tried to lie about it and tried to stall it. They inadvertantly included that one incriminating email from Carlisle because let's face it, the people working for the US federal govt aren't know for their reasoning skills.

Afterwards somebody went through the emails and noticed the Elizabeth Carlise name popped up and the context of the email is ample proof that she it is a fake persona supposed working at the Justice Management Division of the DOJ (even though there is zero open source social media or professional networking footprint of her name).

They weren't looking for Elizabeth Carlisle emails and yet they found this. Imagine what happens when the next FOIA request is for everything involving Elizabeth Carlisle. Me thinks subpoenas could be a comin'.

Maybe this dumb deceitful cunt was as careless as others in leaving a paper trail and that the incriminating shit she wrote under her fake name could be used to further erode the power base of the Left/Deep State.
View Quote
Wake me up when you have proof there was no Elizabeth Carlisle employed at DOJ by Lynch, ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:52:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So in all your armchair commando'ing have you proven there is/was no Elizabeth Carlisle working for Lynch/DOJ. Because that alone might end up making you looking rather dumb, eh.....
View Quote
I googled her, she doesn't exist electronically. These people need their name out there through social and professional networking, everything in life is networking to them, its not even possible to get into a high ranking position with the DOJ and not have a significant open source internet footprint. Their name is going to pop up somewhere. Social media, professional, govt website, photos or names in media articles, etc.

But back to your statement...

Look rather dumb, huh? As dumb as getting banned from five forums and then using the identical username to log into this one? Because that's pretty dumb. Seriously, why wouldn't you change your name? Like a serial killer who wont throw out the penis of your first kill even though its evidence to incriminate you.

Or dumb as in not understanding when the AG gets caught communicating through a fake account to her personal communications director, revealing that there truly might be tens of thousands of possible incriminating emails just waiting to be subpoenaed and released which, which proves all the Deep State horror stories?

But like Obama with his fake email, Hillary I think had one too, Chelsea Clinton did and Hilldog used to post from it regularly with confidential info...that many high ranking people use backup accounts isn't unusual. Hell, a lot of arfcom has troll accounts too. What is interesting about this is that Lynch was just busted when the internet just found out her big secret. Hell, we're in RICO territory now...

Its been a good Friday for news. They say whoever wins the Friday wins the weekend. Trump owns this weekend, more importantly I doubt Lynch is sleeping well tonight.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:52:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:54:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wake me up when you have proof there was no Elizabeth Carlisle employed at DOJ by Lynch, ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
View Quote
Google Search: "elizabeth carlisle" department of justice

And just to prove my point about open source internet footprints:

Google Search: "pgaplayerless" banned
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 12:59:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can we truly hopethis time something will happen
View Quote
No.  Big nothing burger.  

Fed employees at her level are so connected that they could shoot someone in the head, on video, and still walk away from it.  Sure, there would be some who want to prosecute, but then politics steps in and they cut deals.  It's a total shit storm.  

FYI - spent 11 years of my life in gov work, including 2 years at a high level state position in economic development, and just under 2 years as a staffer to a senator.  This was from 1996-2001, so I'm sure some things have changed, but still have close contacts in the game and it's not that much different.  The entire system is just a total cluster fuck.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:10:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No.  Big nothing burger.  

Fed employees at her level are so connected that they could shoot someone in the head, on video, and still walk away from it.  Sure, there would be some who want to prosecute, but then politics steps in and they cut deals.  It's a total shit storm.  

FYI - spent 11 years of my life in gov work, including 2 years at a high level state position in economic development, and just under 2 years as a staffer to a senator.  This was from 1996-2001, so I'm sure some things have changed, but still have close contacts in the game and it's not that much different.  The entire system is just a total cluster fuck.
View Quote
Even if this leads to nothing in the short term legally, this is still huge, its further proof to our side that we're right to be angry. This is a secret path into the enemy's rear they didn't even know existed, there is likely a ton more of incriminating evidence too, and maybe we'll some real juicy stuff down the road. And if nothing else, this is going to get the Right mad and hungry, and that's good since our side needs a major fire up our ass to get even remotely as politically active as the Left is, and this shit is the sort that will help.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:16:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Even if this leads to nothing in the short term legally, this is still huge, its further proof to our side that we're right to be angry. This is a secret path into the enemy's rear they didn't even know existed, there is likely a ton more of incriminating evidence too, and maybe we'll some real juicy stuff down the road. And if nothing else, this is going to get the Right mad and hungry, and that's good since our side needs a major fire up our ass to get even remotely as politically active as the Left is, and this shit is the sort that will help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.  Big nothing burger.  

While I like your enthusiasm, trust me...if there is anything to this, deals will be cut, especially now that most of the R's are anti-Trump.  I just don't see this going anywhere.

ETA - the deals cut will be a few senators or congressmen will get a new road/bridge/etc in their community or some other federal funding.  Seen it too many times in just my short tenure.  And seniority has huge mother fucking privileges.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:23:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Remember that EPA administrator Lisa Jackson used the alias, Richard Windsor.  Most transparent administration ever!
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:30:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
While I like your enthusiasm, trust me...if there is anything to this, deals will be cut, especially now that most of the R's are anti-Trump.  I just don't see this going anywhere.

ETA - the deals cut will be a few senators or congressmen will get a new road/bridge/etc in their community or some other federal funding.  Seen it too many times in just my short tenure.  And seniority has huge mother fucking privileges.
View Quote
If they cut a deal then its on them, they made their bed and will have to sleep in it. But from my viewpoint, that sort of shit is going to be ending soon one way or another. The seams are coming apart, we're a United States of America full of Americans who are far from unified. Those Congressmen and Senators can play their game for now but the reality is that if they don't shape up and wise up they might not have a place to play their game in the near future.

Maybe I'm wrong, but what if I'm not?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:38:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:12:55 AM EDT
[#20]
LOL

Sweet god how dumb. 
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:33:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Remember when Martha Stewart went to jail for Insider Trading obstruction of justice and lying to federal investigators and Congress does it everyday. 

The rule of law only applies to the little people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember that gov't employees were using yahoo, gmail, and Hotmail IDs to get around the federal records retention act?
Remember that doing just that alone is a federal crime?
Remember when Martha Stewart went to jail for Insider Trading obstruction of justice and lying to federal investigators and Congress does it everyday. 

The rule of law only applies to the little people.
FIFY. But the main point stands.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:37:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Their emails from other senior leaders?  I don't think so.

It's about the searches.  When Judicial Watch asks for all emails to or from Lynch the DOJ would have their guys look at the official account and find nothing that matched the request.  When the only safegaurds are the fox watching the hen house then you can get away with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Doesn't all big wigs have all their daily communications go thru their personal secretary?  President has Chief of Staff and so on.  So unless you are high enough to be allowed to email the big wig you go thru their minions.

2) It's not much of an alias when people address you "by your real name and title" and you reply signing with your title.....

It's about the searches.  When Judicial Watch asks for all emails to or from Lynch the DOJ would have their guys look at the official account and find nothing that matched the request.  When the only safegaurds are the fox watching the hen house then you can get away with it.
He's a communist apologist, don't bother.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:38:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

But back to your statement...

Look rather dumb, huh? As dumb as getting banned from five forums and then using the identical username to log into this one? Because that's pretty dumb. Seriously, why wouldn't you change your name? Like a serial killer who wont throw out the penis of your first kill even though its evidence to incriminate you.

Or dumb as in not understanding when the AG gets caught communicating through a fake account to her personal communications director, revealing that there truly might be tens of thousands of possible incriminating emails just waiting to be subpoenaed and released which, which proves all the Deep State horror stories?

But like Obama with his fake email, Hillary I think had one too, Chelsea Clinton did and Hilldog used to post from it regularly with confidential info...that many high ranking people use backup accounts isn't unusual. Hell, a lot of arfcom has troll accounts too. What is interesting about this is that Lynch was just busted when the internet just found out her big secret. Hell, we're in RICO territory now...

Its been a good Friday for news. They say whoever wins the Friday wins the weekend. Trump owns this weekend, more importantly I doubt Lynch is sleeping well tonight.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:55:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Makes you wonder when someone is going to check email addresses vs ID badges (5 minutes work with 2 databases?)... One has to wonder how many other aliases are being used to circumvent the law.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:05:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Doesn't all big wigs have all their daily communications go thru their personal secretary?  President has Chief of Staff and so on.  So unless you are high enough to be allowed to email the big wig you go thru their minions.

2) It's not much of an alias when people address you "by your real name and title" and you reply signing with your title.....

I didn't notice who the poster was when I replied to that one.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:12:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

remember that nothing happens to the protected class
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, big wigs email and text just like everyone else, they are actually stupider than most since they communicate far too much using means in which their communication becomes permanent and matter of public record. Obama, Hillary, Chelsea, numerous others all used alias accounts, its SOP. It can't be an alien concept, I'm sure you have fake accounts for buying and trading since you burned your pga username after being exposed in all the scams.

Though it hasn't been proven just quite yet (though this evidence is quite damning and I'm sure more will be found after they look into it further) Loretta emailed others using her fake Elizabeth Carlisle account to get around the Public Records issue relating to her emailing. She signed the email "AG" (Attorney General) and then a women named Melanie Newman replied back to that account knowing who it really was. And just to avoid any future claim on your behalf that she didn't know, check this out:

"Prior to LDF, Ms. Newman held several positions in the Obama Administration, most recently serving as Director of the Office of Public Affairs (OPA) at the U.S. Department of Justice, where she led the Department’s communications team and oversaw messaging and public engagement strategy for Attorney General Loretta Lynch. "
Corrupt Bitch's Bio

Lynch's motherfucking communications director.

Pgaexhaustpipes, in your head you're going to want to challenge this but you'll come out the loser, nobody with half a brain would assume the DOJ communication's director didn't know full well that she communicating directly with her immediate supervisor the AG. She likely set that email up in the first place...  

Also, who works in upper management of Washington DC, let alone high enough in the DOJ that Lynch would use her email, and doesn't have the slightest bit of an online footprint? Nothing but Crickets chirping when you google her name besides shit about this latest release. Don't believe me, do some research and try to find a single Elizabeth Carlisle on LinkedIn or any other social media or whatever who fits her profile. Go crazy with search variations, Liz, Beth, Bess. You wont find shit because she's fake.

He has a point.

Looks to me like it is a PA who has been responding on behalf of.

If Lynch has a PA by the same name, that would explain it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:22:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well apparently there was and maybe her real name was Loretta Lynch.

The bigger question I would like answered is why Comey lied to authorities when asked if there were emails, etc., regarding this stuff???

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:54:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The bigger question I would like answered is why Comey lied to authorities when asked if there were emails, etc., regarding this stuff???
View Quote
So many questions.
So few answers, and so little prospect that we'll ever get any.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:04:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
except it's a DOJ [email protected]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember that gov't employees were using yahoo, gmail, and Hotmail IDs to get around the federal records retention act?

http://www.securitycurrent.com/en/writers/mark-rasch/personal-email-or-government-property-hillary-clinton
except it's a DOJ [email protected]
Except Eric Holder did the same thing when he was AG

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/11/holder-used-multiple-email-aliases-as-attorney-general-doj-officials-reveal.html

Officials cast Holder's email aliases as a way to avoid spam and guard against security risks -- though the use of aliases by other top officials, including former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson, has raised transparency concerns in the past.

The first email alias Holder used was Henry Yearwood, a combination of the first name of an uncle and his mother's maiden name.

At some point, he changed it to David Kendricks, which was an homage to the names of two members of the 60's Motown R&B band The Temptations, Eddie Kendricks and David Ruffin.

Justice Department spokesman Brian Fallon would not disclose Holder's third and current email alias, saying it had something to do with the name of an athlete -- but "I can't tell you that because then we'd have to change it again and we'd rather not do that with only a week or so to go," before Holder is expected to step down from his post. (The Senate is planning a vote in the coming days on confirming the nominee to replace him, Loretta Lynch.)

Senior DOJ officials, however, stress that -- unlike Clinton -- Holder has never used a private email address to do any work as the attorney general.

They say all of Holder's email addresses which he's done official business on, including the one he is presently using, are government email accounts on the @usdoj.gov domain.

"The attorney general uses a Justice Department email address to conduct official business. As with many Cabinet officials, he does not use his given name in the handle of his email address," Fallon said.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:26:05 AM EDT
[#32]
I like getting educated on criminal activity in politics by a liberal thief.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#33]
The Swamp will take care of this in-house. You citizens just pay your taxes and move along. Nothing for you to be concerned with here.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:30:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Holder encouraged it in his DOJ. Fast and Furious.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:48:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Why did DOJ redact the memos of Billy and Loretta ' s tarmac meet if all they discussed was grandkids?
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Thread needs Elizabeth Carlisle context:

LORETTA LYNCH Makes Disturbing VIDEO
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:06:08 AM EDT
[#37]
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.sccourts.org/supreme/displayJustice.cfm%3FjudgeID%3D1119&ved=0ahUKEwjtsrKGk8DVAhVBwiYKHWOUBsA4ChAWCB8wAQ&usg=AFQjCNEHhNfn89uP0AxDLPMRawnt7wdvQA

My closest match that isn't the AG
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nice try PGA, but there isn't an Elizabeth Carlisle at the DoJ from what I can tell.

Based on salary information, there is not an Elizabeth Carlisle in federal employment at all

https://www.fedsdatacenter.com/federal-pay-rates/index.php?y=2016&n=carlisle&l=&a=&o=

Please fabricate a new deflection and try again.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#39]
dbl tap without edit
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:16:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He has a point.
View Quote
That is one possibility. Another is that Melanie Newman sent the email not reaiizing/paying attention which alias account she was responding to.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

He has a point.

View Quote
One, the person who replied knew exactly who she really was. Because that's usually what happens with people responding to their bosses email, they know the name. Replier was head of communications working directly for Lynch. Her immediate boss.

Further, Lynch would hardly be the first one to do this, the story is only interesting because at the same time these 400 released emails prove a conspiracy between DOJ/FBI/Media/Hillary/DNC, it also now found a whole new thread to pull on in the form of Elizabeth Carlisle emails.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Remember that EPA administrator Lisa Jackson used the alias, Richard Windsor.  Most transparent administration ever!
View Quote
Eric Holder used the alias Henry Yearwood and David Kendricks also and I think there were a few others caught doing this. 
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Maybe that's why we have a grand jury...
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:27:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Using a pseudonym for email doesn't seem like that bad of an idea for Cabinet-level appointees.  Could you imagine the spam / spear phishing attempts an email address like "[email protected]" would receive? Or the emails from some idiot GS-5 complaining about their supervisor? As long as the FOIA office is aware of it when it comes to processing FOIA requests (which is potentially the problem here) - then I don't see the big deal.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:46:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Using a pseudonym for email doesn't seem like that bad of an idea for Cabinet-level appointees.  Could you imagine the spam / spear phishing attempts an email address like "[email protected]" would receive? Or the emails from some idiot GS-5 complaining about their supervisor? As long as the FOIA office is aware of it when it comes to processing FOIA requests (which is potentially the problem here) - then I don't see the big deal.

YMMV.
View Quote
No it doesn't.  If they are important enough, they have filters, and filters for the filters, and employees verifying the filters so nothing gets by and they don't get waste of time junk.  I am 100% certain my senators and representatives never actually read the profanity laced emails I sent.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:56:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Death Certificate for Loretta Lynch's Grandmother, maiden name...Elizabeth Carlisle.

Source:  Reddit
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Death Certificate for Loretta Lynch's Grandmother, maiden name...Elizabeth Carlisle.
https://i.redd.it/ttvfdrxjawdz.jpg
View Quote
ROFL

Perfection
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

remember that nothing happens to the protected class
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Pay attention to certain posters in this thread. Notice how they downplay this and act like it's no big deal (which it could be but no one knows yet). Now find any Trump thread and watch them perform mental gymnastics to prove Trump, or his team, is at fault. It's funny how the benefit of the doubt always favors the left in their minds.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Other BHO administration officials have already been caught doing this.  Lois lerner at the IRS.  His first EPA directors.  At least one other pretty sure.   I think BHOs possible alter ego email address has been posted here, amybe in the big DNC email thread
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top