BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 204
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 1:10:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If we're still debating the Vietnam war - it was a crap war, planned by cowards and traitors who never wanted to win, and as a combat vet, I have no problems with anyone who did whatever it took to avoid serving in that waste of blood and treasure.

McCain was a petty little piece of shit, who divorced his wife upon his return for a rich heiresses who could finance his political career.  He lusted after being nominated for president, then threw the race so as not to fall into the bad graces of those who's opinion he truly craved - the media, and to hell with the GOP voters he lied to during the primaries.

He was called a crazy little war criminal by the media during the race, yet came crawling back to them, licking their boots to get back in their favor, which he did via voting against the wishes of those who elected him.  Yet Trump insults him one time and he's made an enemy out of him for life.

He got brain cancer and was unable to fulfil his duties as Senator, yet refused to resign, wanting to die in office for more attention and media hype.  His last act before he shit the bed was to dis-invite Sara Palin to his funeral - a person who had always stood by him and never had a bad thing to say about him - so that they media would love him even more.

John McCain was a terrible Naval pilot who gravy trained his way in the Navy via his family of Admirals, crashed a plane and killed sailors on the ship, stabbed everyone who voted for him in the back, and was a general piece of shit.   I'd take Trump over that turd any day of the week.
View Quote
He didn't crash a plane, he crashed four.  One more and he would have been an enemy ace. He was well known as a mediocre (at best) pilot.

And let's not forget his nickname from while he was a POW - Songbird.  There's a naval leadership award named after Admiral Stockdale, also a POW.  Ever wonder why there isn't a McCain Award?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 1:34:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We don't have two parties, that's the problem.  The checks and balances designed into the system have been corrupted for money, power and control.  This is the government our forefathers warned us about.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 1:36:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He didn't crash a plane, he crashed four.  One more and he would have been an enemy ace. He was well known as a mediocre (at best) pilot.

And let's not forget his nickname from while he was a POW - Songbird.  There's a naval leadership award named after Admiral Stockdale, also a POW.  Ever wonder why there isn't a McCain Award?
View Quote

1 at fault, 1 not at fault, one minor collision with power lines and a shoot down. And if you could cite the name of the POW that called him a songbird we would like to hear it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 1:44:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

1 at fault, 1 not at fault, one minor collision with power lines and a shoot down. And if you could cite the name of the POW that called him a songbird we would like to hear it.
View Quote
There's no such thing as a "minor collision with a power line."

I can't give you a name - but it was common knowledge in the Navy in the 80s.  He was neither liked nor respected.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 1:50:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Didn't the one where he was at fault kill a lot of sailors?  But was hushed up as his dad and grand dad were admirals?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:04:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I can't give you a name - but it was common knowledge in the Navy in the 80s.  He was neither liked nor respected.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I agree with EVERYTHING 1stID said about McStain and almost everything you said too, Vice Admiral Stockdale said McStain did not give aid and comfort to the enemy while a POW. That is a man whose word I would never question. McStain was a POS in every way, but he didn't betray the code of conduct set forth by Stockdale, according to Stockdale himself.

Don't mean to derail the thread further.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:08:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep, Air Force and Navy alike.

My dad had a friend that he served with in Vietnam with that was an Air Force pilot that was shot down and spent time as a POW that absolutely hated him. Even military leaders in the last few years have called Him Songbird John.

IIRC, he was the only HH POW to oppose the declassification of POW's return statements.  That tells me a lot.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:09:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An underscore enters the chat....uncanny.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:13:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

While I agree with EVERYTHING 1stID said about McStain and almost everything you said too, Vice Admiral Stockdale said McStain did not give aid and comfort to the enemy while a POW. That is a man whose word I would never question. McStain was a POS in every way, but he didn't betray the code of conduct set forth by Stockdale, according to Stockdale himself.

View Quote
Yes sir, you are correct but that was in regard to the Bush campaign trying to use it politically, IIRC.  There were others that were there that did not feel the same. But I might be wrong in how I took what Stockton said.

ETA

I might have not read between the lines if my dad not have hated McCain so much.  I might be wrong, that was a while ago.

I did hold my nose and voted McCain in 2008.  Made me sick but I thought he was a little less evil than Obama.  My dad, if he had been alive, would have skinned me alive for doing it. I have regretted it many times since made me feel like I betrayed my dad and country.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:22:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The fact that the french revolution did the same things without the marxism or communism (IIRC hegel wasn't even alive then?) points up that it's also a human nature problem. We just keep doing that sort of crap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Leftists must coordinate their lies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList

They do, and they don't need groups like the journoList to do it (though they probably still have ones like that).

The coordination group for them is pre-k to post graduate school plus the culture of the media industry and most of society that provides pressure on people to make them all think in the "right" way.

They all think alike about what society culture and the institutions tell them to, so they're all going to react in the same ways.

We saw this with every communist regime. The masses were successfully indoctrinated to such a degree that they were self-sustaining in their own insanity. This communist overthrow of our republic is no different in that regard.

Every group pushes it's own narrative and seeks conformity on some things, to lesser or greater extent.

The communist ones do it to an overwhelming extent and push for conformity on the wrong things and it exerts enormous pressure to make people act and think in evil ways.

One of the striking differences is that when communists do it, their indoctrination often contradicts reality. The results are tragic and stark; for example, Year Zero. Even though practically all reinforcement of norms can be boiled down and labeled "indoctrination", that is too far of a reduction, too fine a scale, to be of utility in the real world. Basics of the Golden Rule, prohibitions on theft, murder, rape, etc might appear to be "indoctrination" when viewed through a microscope however they are not at odds with the reality of living in a relatively peaceful free society. These do line up well with reality so I personally would not lump them in with true indoctrination. In contrast, as you pointed out so well, "The communist ones do it to an overwhelming extent and push for conformity on the wrong things and it exerts enormous pressure to make people act and think in evil ways."

The fact that the french revolution did the same things without the marxism or communism (IIRC hegel wasn't even alive then?) points up that it's also a human nature problem. We just keep doing that sort of crap.

The notion of communism has been around since antiquity, even if it didn't carry the familiar modern label. It is not a modern creation.

ETA: I wholeheartedly believe in a universal baseline of right and wrong; a universal morality, if you will. My personal beliefs are that this is ultimately of divine origin. I truly pity those who believe it is merely some construct of mankind, as such something that is learned (indoctrinated) along the way. With that, we will likely just have to agree to disagree so we do not drift this thread far off topic.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:25:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Every investigation has turned up zilch. What they have proven is that Trump is the cleanest and most honest man to ever set foot in DC.
View Quote

Now lay that down next to "Donald Trump, Billionaire International Nuclear Arms Dealer and Pee Slave" and bring out Occam's butter knife.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:29:38 AM EDT
[#12]
And yet, we have so far left to go.

“The Swamp is ugly, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.”

(with apologies to Robert Frost )
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:40:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I’m not a Trumpet and don’t want him to run, but I believe he could beat Biden or Harris. He came within 100,000 votes of doing it last time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its our collective funeral if he runs and wins the primary.  The libs will be able to run someone to the left of Stalin and win.

I’m not a Trumpet and don’t want him to run, but I believe he could beat Biden or Harris. He came within 100,000 votes of doing it last time.

Same.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:44:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

However unlikely you, or I, may believe at this time, not even possible?
Well, ok.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:45:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And you know that because of your extensive experience dealing with National Security warrants and affidavits, or are you baselessly speculating?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have an open mind too but they won't let us see the unredacted affidavit so mind is closed. FBI and DOJ are lying thugs.

I hear what you are saying. The affidavit may be being kept sealed because it is bogus bullshit.

On the other hand, it may still be sealed for legitimate purposes.

Everybody is speculating. Nobody knows. At least not my fellow GD shitposters.

The only reason that it is sealed is absolutely not legitimate. That is a 100% certainty.
And you know that because of your extensive experience dealing with National Security warrants and affidavits, or are you baselessly speculating?

Muh Russia!!!

Right?!

Walls. Closing in.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:47:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And nobody but the FBI, the DOJ and (likely) Trump and his lawyers know why, and nobody is releasing any relevant information yet. Everyone in this thread is guessing, mostly based on what they want to be true rather than what they know to be true. In the meantime, Trump is in full-bore, we'll-funded spin mode setting the narrative the way that he wants it to go.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:48:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Heck, I’d imagine most Americans look at our two political parties like they do our politicians.

You choose sides because it’s better than not choosing sides. But neither side is on “your side”.

And the tards chastise the thinking adults for calling a spade a spade, and not embracing their warped version of reality.
View Quote

'thinking adults'

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:49:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Fair point. I’ll counter with 2 things.

1 - spirit of the law vs. letter of the law

2 - Some material even the POTUS does not have the authority to unilaterally “declassify”, though that isn’t the legally correct term.

I can’t imagine that the POTUS declassification authority was ever intended to be granted out of a matter of convenience, but rather that the POTUS has the unilateral authority to declassify if he deems it in the best interest of the nation. A standing order to declassify anything on its way to MarALago in the name of convenience, while potentially legal, sure as heck ain’t right.

There is also a bunch of atomic energy information that the president can’t do whatever he wants with. So let’s hope Trump didn’t stack his private home with that stuff.
View Quote

This is pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:50:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes. Thank you, that’s my point. And my concern.

I think I’ve been pretty clear that I fear the political weaponization of our DOJ and intelligence apparatus against political opponents is an existential crisis for our nation. On both sides.

It’s also a challenging situation when moderators make contentious statements which are unequivocally
incorrect.  Because challenging them on their statements can easily be interpreted as “attacking a mod for doing their job”.

Something for staff to chew over perhaps.
View Quote

Existential crisis.  Both sides.

Who fucked a Chinese spy?  Who had a Chinese chauffeur?  Who received huge hedge fund investments from the Chinese?

Fucking clown world bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:59:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was a class C for everyone but the power company.

Tell me all about what was common knowledge about him after he retired. What community were you in that you and your coworkers met him?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:01:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Didn't the one where he was at fault kill a lot of sailors?  But was hushed up as his dad and grand dad were admirals?
View Quote

No, the one he was at fault in he got fished out of the water after crashing a trainer. You’re thinking of the Forrestal fire. Some dipshit started a rumor that he was at fault. In truth, a malfunction of some sort caused a rocket from another aircraft to hit either his aircraft or the one next to it, causing the fire. He wasn’t at fault.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:02:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Plenty of true things that we can bitch at McCain for without having to make any up.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:31:50 AM EDT
[#23]
i wonder how much incriminating shit has been planted in those boxes by the FBLie
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:48:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:55:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If Trump gets elected in 2024 the riots and fires will start again by paid protestors and the Lumpenproletariat. And the MSM will say, "oh, look at how upset the nation is with Trump."

Hopefully Trump will have a more effective strategy this time in dealing with the paid anarchists and fascist MSM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is so crucial about this raid is something so many try to avoid acknowledging.  

Corruption.  It is on blatant display.

That is, sadly, what this is all about.  It is not about Trump, but rather what has been exposed because of him.  That should be the focus, dealing with what no one truly thought was as bad and deep as it is.

First step is the hardest,  everyone needs to acknowledge the truth about this corruption on display.  We are truly looking more and more like a banana republic.  Folks from all parties need to step up and demand we fix it.

Agreed but we’re probably a couple steps away from that happening because the left is enjoying watching Trump get messed with and then the right will have its revenge and the left will be mad and the right won’t be. It’ll be the next time after that you’ll see the right say it wasn’t so fun when your people were on the receiving end of this and enough of the left will push back against the machine that it’ll be noticed. Either that or death squads will be a thing by then.

If Trump gets elected in 2024 the riots and fires will start again by paid protestors and the Lumpenproletariat. And the MSM will say, "oh, look at how upset the nation is with Trump."

Hopefully Trump will have a more effective strategy this time in dealing with the paid anarchists and fascist MSM.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:10:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Not a Hoover fan, but the line about him being a cross dresser is well documented KGB Active Measures garbage the Soviets circulated.  

Required reading: “The Sword and the Shield” by Christopher Andrew and Vasily Mitrokhin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They had a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page.  Problem was they falsified documents, and lied on the FISA form to get the warrant, which is one why one of their agents in now a convicted felon.

The KGBI is a thoroughly corrupt organization.  It was founded by a homosexual transvestite, who used the immense power of the Bureau to spy on his political enemies, and make himself into an unaccountable, and un-fireable bureaucratic dictator for life.

And he was the best Director they've had - it's been downhill since then.

Not a Hoover fan, but the line about him being a cross dresser is well documented KGB Active Measures garbage the Soviets circulated.  

Required reading: “The Sword and the Shield” by Christopher Andrew and Vasily Mitrokhin.

After reading the nonsense about Hoover several times in this thread and other places, I was wanting to post and comment as you have above but wasn't motivated enough. Thanks!

I remember buying that propaganda about Hoover being a cross-dresser hook-line-and-sinker in undergrad. It wasn't until long after grad school that I found out the true origin of the lie.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:14:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Hoover is dead.  The current FBI has earned it's own reputation.

Liars and traitors.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:28:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hoover is dead.  The current FBI has earned it's own reputation.

Liars and traitors.
View Quote

I agree 1000%.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:10:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Friendly reminder to ignore the trolls. Isee the thread siding caused by the shadowdancing and the shenanigans that's resulted in a low country opinion
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:30:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Who fucked a Chinese spy?  Who had a Chinese chauffeur?  Who received huge hedge fund investments from the Chinese?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Thank you, that's my point. And my concern.

I think I've been pretty clear that I fear the political weaponization of our DOJ and intelligence apparatus against political opponents is an existential crisis for our nation. On both sides.

It's also a challenging situation when moderators make contentious statements which are unequivocally
incorrect.  Because challenging them on their statements can easily be interpreted as "attacking a mod for doing their job".

Something for staff to chew over perhaps.

They don't care.  Orange man bad.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:42:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This is the ONLY Trump thread I've made an appearance in on this entire board.
So, no, your preposition verbs are backwards.

Do you always wake up this irritated or does it slowly build up throughout the day?
Look, go fish. You'll find the other commentary you feel will meet some arbitrary standard you set.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aww, did I get on your poor little troll nerves? You're a never Trumper at least and you ONLY show up in Trump threads in GD. You have an agenda. If me pointing these things out bothers you well then tough shit. Me a crackpot? That's rich. I did my own homework before I called you out. That's how I know what you are.  You can "rummage through years of posts" all you want, you have NEVER called out a Democrat or leftist by name.  You can't defend your trolling. It's there for everyone to see.  You're not nearly as smart as you think you are.

This is the ONLY Trump thread I've made an appearance in on this entire board.
So, no, your preposition verbs are backwards.

Do you always wake up this irritated or does it slowly build up throughout the day?
Look, go fish. You'll find the other commentary you feel will meet some arbitrary standard you set.

Didn’t you have about 4 posts in 10 years before this thread?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#32]
What if ARF sells / gives accounts to Feds/Trolls that have custom names/join dates and post counts, upon request?

It’s all just an editable database, after all. ARF is “protected” in exchange for any info requested, any account(s) desired with an agreement that says those accounts do not get moderated.

Trust nothing.

The agenda and thread steering around here is thick and obvious as day.

An equal and opposite, controlled narrative. This is not by accident and ARF is in on it.

Just sayin’.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:00:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Has anything happened in the last 10 pages, or has it all just been arguing with the NeverTrump dipshits?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:09:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If we're still debating the Vietnam war - it was a crap war, planned by cowards and traitors who never wanted to win, and as a combat vet, I have no problems with anyone who did whatever it took to avoid serving in that waste of blood and treasure.

McCain was a petty little piece of shit, who divorced his wife upon his return for a rich heiresses who could finance his political career.  He lusted after being nominated for president, then threw the race so as not to fall into the bad graces of those who's opinion he truly craved - the media, and to hell with the GOP voters he lied to during the primaries.

He was called a crazy little war criminal by the media during the race, yet came crawling back to them, licking their boots to get back in their favor, which he did via voting against the wishes of those who elected him.  Yet Trump insults him one time and he's made an enemy out of him for life.

He got brain cancer and was unable to fulfil his duties as Senator, yet refused to resign, wanting to die in office for more attention and media hype.  His last act before he shit the bed was to dis-invite Sara Palin to his funeral - a person who had always stood by him and never had a bad thing to say about him - so that they media would love him even more.

John McCain was a terrible Naval pilot who gravy trained his way in the Navy via his family of Admirals, crashed a plane and killed sailors on the ship, stabbed everyone who voted for him in the back, and was a general piece of shit.   I'd take Trump over that turd any day of the week.
View Quote

10/10
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I remember reading interviews with fellow prisoners back when he was running, and I recall them pretty much supporting the songbird nickname.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:21:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Friendly reminder to ignore the trolls. Isee the thread siding caused by the shadowdancing and the shenanigans that's resulted in a low country opinion
View Quote
Well crafted.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:23:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I think I remember reading interviews with fellow prisoners back when he was running, and I recall them pretty much supporting the songbird nickname.
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:31:34 AM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well crafted.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:32:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Link?
View Quote

I said I think I remember.

I'm not going digging over it. You can probably find it fairly easily if I am remembering correctly, and you care enough to dig.

Start with this search

Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:37:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I said I think I remember.

I'm not going digging over it. You can probably find it fairly easily if I am remembering correctly, and you care enough to dig.

Start with this search

Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain
View Quote

That is in fact the name of a pressure group that opposed his candidacy, but it was not formed of, by or with former POWs. The POWs whose names can be tied to statements seem to have a high opinion of McCains handling of his captivity.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:39:29 AM EDT
[#41]
I think what they mean is:

No Republican is above the law.

And we'll define 'the law' to mean whatever a Republican is doing we don't like. They're pretty flexible with definitions as we're learning.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:43:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah that’s the point. They want you to wonder and doubt before they have to show their hand and admit they’re playing a pair of 2s.

Edit: wait…. Gaetz is the snitch?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some folks have thrown out his name as well as Gaetz.

I'd say it's just complete guesswork at this point but it does make you wonder.

Yeah that’s the point. They want you to wonder and doubt before they have to show their hand and admit they’re playing a pair of 2s.

Edit: wait…. Gaetz is the snitch?

This probably isn't where the rumor started but it is being used...

"The Informant?" - Also, Watch Part II: https://youtu.be/mT6DBvJO5vM
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:51:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No, in fact, there isn't. The vast majority of Americans are not just right of center but significantly so. At this point, the "Leave me alone, I just want to live my life" ideas that most people have had most of their lives is no longer a viable strategy. The left won't leave them alone and want to run everyone's life.
View Quote

I wouldn't say significantly right of center.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:15:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are not worried about the fact that their faces will be shown, it is that they are shown trying on Melania’s lingerie.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:40:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What if ARF sells / gives accounts to Feds/Trolls that have custom names/join dates and post counts, upon request?

It’s all just an editable database, after all. ARF is “protected” in exchange for any info requested, any account(s) desired with an agreement that says those accounts do not get moderated.

Trust nothing.

The agenda and thread steering around here is thick and obvious as day.

An equal and opposite, controlled narrative. This is not by accident and ARF is in on it.

Just sayin’.
View Quote

It was already admitted here that FATF asked for payment info from paid memberships and the people running the site gave it over
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:44:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It was already admitted here that FATF asked for payment info from paid memberships and the people running the site gave it over
View Quote

@GoatBoy

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:54:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I believe it is absolutely POSSIBLE that Trump may have (unintentionally) committed the type of "crime" with handling of classified material that ALL PRESIDENTS prior to him undoubtedly also committed unintentionally... and which no reasonable prosecutor would EVER pursue criminally.  

Heck, even when people like Sandy Berger and Hillary Clinton clearly and deliberately violated such laws, nobody was ever charged with a felony.  That is the level of precedent.

The fact that the FBI under a Democratic administration has suddenly decided to aggressively pursue something like that for a former Republican president and political rival stinks to high heaven and is extremely disturbing.  The relevant question is not whether or not technically a crime might have been committed, but why suddenly all precedent and standards have been flushed down the toilet in order to use the might of the DOJ to aggressively go after a political rival of the sitting president.  
View Quote

Interesting.  I see none of the crew care to address this reasonable view.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let's see you fly a fighter ! Not so easy but it is easy for you to criticize someone else !
Page / 204
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top