Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 204
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:38:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That’s my problem with the whole election thing now. There was stuff that happened that night that I’ve never seen before that looked sketchy as hell but I’ve given up trying to sort out the truth from the grifters. I just wanted answers but I was told to just accept it and that don’t fly with me.
View Quote

Unfortunately in my commie state this shit is common place.. we had a governor election a few years back, and the republican candidate won by a percentage point or two. But then there was a recount, and the dem got MORE votes... then votes were found 'left in a car trunk' and they got counted.. and then after a 2nd recount she gained even more.. then MORE votes were found in a 'back room' that forgot to be counted.. and miraculously they were ALL for the dem again, and after a 3rd recount she came out a ahead and won, and the republican candidate just conceded.  I have 0 faith in our system.. for years now. its all a SCAM.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Shadow_Dancer and ISEEYOU2 have been removed from the thread.  Please do not waste time replying to them.
View Quote

Thank you Sir.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Unfortunately in my commie state this shit is common place.. we had a governor election a few years back, and the republican candidate won by a percentage point or two. But then there was a recount, and the dem got MORE votes... then votes were found 'left in a car trunk' and they got counted.. and then after a 2nd recount she gained even more.. then MORE votes were found in a 'back room' that forgot to be counted.. and miraculously they were ALL for the dem again, and after a 3rd recount she came out a ahead and won, and the republican candidate just conceded.  I have 0 faith in our system.. for years now. its all a SCAM.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s my problem with the whole election thing now. There was stuff that happened that night that I’ve never seen before that looked sketchy as hell but I’ve given up trying to sort out the truth from the grifters. I just wanted answers but I was told to just accept it and that don’t fly with me.

Reminds me of Al Franken...
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Love these!! every time you ask a TDS libtard any why or what question for how they think they ALWAYS let out a BIG sigh and then have nothing to say. Then they act like 'you just dont get it..'.... and the whole time you know in their tiny little head they are thinking 'well shit... I don't know, the news headlines told me what to think/feel"... Completely full retard. How do these people function?
View Quote
Over half of the population of this country is dumb as shit.  That half isn't just liberals, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:44:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hoover weaponized the FBI for use against groups the government found undesirable.  They were a political hit squad from the beginning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hoover is dead.  The current FBI has earned it's own reputation.

Liars and traitors.
Hoover weaponized the FBI for use against groups the government found undesirable.  They were a political hit squad from the beginning.

Yes.  And very much still are.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was never a Muh Russia" believer. In fact, the most plausible explanation is that the Russians targeted the CLINTON campaign with the Steele dossier in an effort to undermine the Democrats by embarrassing them when they used it as opposition research and it was found out to be fake.  They never expected that the FBI would get involved and that they would push the lie as far as they did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muh Russia!!!

Right?!

Walls. Closing in.
I was never a Muh Russia" believer. In fact, the most plausible explanation is that the Russians targeted the CLINTON campaign with the Steele dossier in an effort to undermine the Democrats by embarrassing them when they used it as opposition research and it was found out to be fake.  They never expected that the FBI would get involved and that they would push the lie as far as they did.

Why on earth would the Russians target the Clintons who were more than happy to sell out America to them on the Rosatom deal?

Russiagate was entirely a creation of the Clinton campaign with the enthusiastic support of the deep state.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:52:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Let's see it.
View Quote

I found it.  It’s not much to go on.  
Edit, I wasnt going to derail the thread anymore than it has.... But since you aked

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You should focus on page 20 forward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
By whose discretion is that distinction determined?
Read again.

Quoted:
I guess you missed this part

Yeah, that's a line from the article.  You should read the actual ruling.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:53:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why on earth would the Russians target the Clintons who were more than happy to sell out America to them on the Rosatom deal?

Russiagate was entirely a creation of the Clinton campaign with the enthusiastic support of the deep state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muh Russia!!!

Right?!

Walls. Closing in.

The Russians and the Chinese are targeting the stability of the Republic. The important thing is create chaos and dissent.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 2:54:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Cuz Biden is the most popular president ever  81 million of us voted for him.  His rallies were amazing!

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/newscms/2020_44/3423415/201027-joe-biden-rally-se-244p.jpg

He has been working 24/7 less the 150 vacation days to insure that he is uniting us!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same.

Cuz Biden is the most popular president ever  81 million of us voted for him.  His rallies were amazing!

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/newscms/2020_44/3423415/201027-joe-biden-rally-se-244p.jpg

He has been working 24/7 less the 150 vacation days to insure that he is uniting us!

Yep. I don't believe for a second that FJB beat Trump in the last election and, after people have gotten a taste of the potato in chief, I certainly don't think FJB could beat Trump now.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:27:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I've always put our nation above individual politicians or political parties.

At this point, I don't know which outcome will be the least damaging to America. A corrupted president who is indicted and convicted (and the millions of his supporters who still support him anyway), or a corrupted federal DoJ and Intel community who were weaponized against an innocent president.

Either way, I'm hoping for absolute transparency.
View Quote
Right now only one side wants the Sun to shine, transparency. And it ain't da gubmint. /spit/
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If we're still debating the Vietnam war - it was a crap war, planned by cowards and traitors who never wanted to win, and as a combat vet, I have no problems with anyone who did whatever it took to avoid serving in that waste of blood and treasure.

McCain was a petty little piece of shit, who divorced his wife upon his return for a rich heiresses who could finance his political career.  He lusted after being nominated for president, then threw the race so as not to fall into the bad graces of those who's opinion he truly craved - the media, and to hell with the GOP voters he lied to during the primaries.

He was called a crazy little war criminal by the media during the race, yet came crawling back to them, licking their boots to get back in their favor, which he did via voting against the wishes of those who elected him.  Yet Trump insults him one time and he's made an enemy out of him for life.

He got brain cancer and was unable to fulfil his duties as Senator, yet refused to resign, wanting to die in office for more attention and media hype.  His last act before he shit the bed was to dis-invite Sara Palin to his funeral - a person who had always stood by him and never had a bad thing to say about him - so that they media would love him even more.

John McCain was a terrible Naval pilot who gravy trained his way in the Navy via his family of Admirals, crashed a plane and killed sailors on the ship, stabbed everyone who voted for him in the back, and was a general piece of shit.   I'd take Trump over that turd any day of the week.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I found it.  It's not much to go on.  
Edit, I wasnt going to derail the thread anymore than it has.... But since you aked

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/160435/D6EBDBB1-2F59-468A-9F07-C5CEB62B1BE9-2495120.jpg
View Quote

Hard to blame him for not wanting to renew and voicing his displeasure over it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#16]
As I've already mentoned somewhere around here before, I bet there will be no redacted copy put out next week. The FIB will have the whole thing redacted. The judge will say, with a wink, wink,  that's not good enough. The govt will then want to appeal... and the wheel goes round and round. Don't forget this magistrates decission can also be appealed to the Fla Supremes (I think).

This will take every bit as long as the impeachmints and 1/6 hearings.

edit, I would include the SCOTUS, but we all know how Roberts works.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What is so crucial about this raid is something so many try to avoid acknowledging.  

Corruption.  It is on blatant display.

That is, sadly, what this is all about.  It is not about Trump, but rather what has been exposed because of him.  That should be the focus, dealing with what no one truly thought was as bad and deep as it is.

First step is the hardest,  everyone needs to acknowledge the truth about this corruption on display.  We are truly looking more and more like a banana republic.  Folks from all parties need to step up and demand we fix it.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/160435/D6EBDBB1-2F59-468A-9F07-C5CEB62B1BE9-2495120.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's see it.

We need to start a separate thread and discuss this loud and clear.

Would be beneficial for the flow of information, as well as cut down on the noise in this thread.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

We need to start a separate thread and discuss this loud and clear.

Would be beneficial for the flow of information, as well as cut down on the noise in this thread.

View Quote

Indeed! Do it, @ me and the two posters in the pic! @mustangduckk
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:20:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No, the judge is explicitly breaking with the rules by indicating that he is likely to release a redacted affidavit.  That is not a common thing.
View Quote

Nor is it common to give carte blanche to grab nothing specific other than (everything from his 4 years as president).
If this doesn't ring as fishing expedition whether you hate the person or like the person, you are intentionally being obtuse and believe that you to could be targeted for nothing with the hopes that they find something
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Shadow_Dancer and ISEEYOU2 have been removed from the thread.  Please do not waste time replying to them.
View Quote

Good kill/s.

Keep shooting~
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:29:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Nor is it common to give carte blanche do grab nothing specific other than (everything from his 4 years as president).
If this doesn't ring as fishing expedition whether you hate the person or like the person, you are intentionally being obtuse and believe that you to could be targeted for nothing with the hopes that they find something
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, the judge is explicitly breaking with the rules by indicating that he is likely to release a redacted affidavit.  That is not a common thing.

Nor is it common to give carte blanche do grab nothing specific other than (everything from his 4 years as president).
The affidavit that we haven't seen yet is what would have established probable cause for the search.  The search warrant itself is just like every other search warrant and it is nothing unusual in terms of its scope and wording. I blame TV for giving people completely unrealistic notions about how warrants work.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:32:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The affidavit that we haven't seen yet is what would have established probable cause for the search.  The search warrant itself is just like every other search warrant and it is nothing unusual in terms of its scope and wording. I blame TV for giving people completely unrealistic notions about how warrants work.
View Quote

You don't need an affidavit to know that the search exceeds the 4th amendment restrictions
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

For your reading enjoyment

"A valid search warrant requires the issuing judge to be neutral, and that probable cause exists to believe that evidence of a crime will be discovered in the places to be searched. Fishing expeditions or raids are unconstitutional. The Fourth Amendment requires warrants to “particularly [describe] the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.”
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You don't need an affidavit to know that the search exceeds the 4th amendment restrictions
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on what case law?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:36:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

"A valid search warrant requires the issuing judge to be neutral, and that probable cause exists to believe that evidence of a crime will be discovered in the places to be searched. Fishing expeditions or raids are unconstitutional. The Fourth Amendment requires warrants to "particularly [describe] the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"A valid search warrant requires the issuing judge to be neutral, and that probable cause exists to believe that evidence of a crime will be discovered in the places to be searched. Fishing expeditions or raids are unconstitutional. The Fourth Amendment requires warrants to "particularly [describe] the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized."
I'm very aware of what the Fourth says.  If you were Trump's lawyer, what legal argument would you make that the warrant is defective and violates the constitution?  I've read the warrant and it looks just like every warrant I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

1 minute of searching says you are wrong

"Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain[1] was a 527 Political Action Committee formed in 1997.[2] The group made controversial allegations against John McCain concerning his time as a prisoner of war in Vietnam. The group was founded by Vietnam veterans Jerry Kiley and Ted Sampley.[2]"

Is that not true?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said I think I remember.

I'm not going digging over it. You can probably find it fairly easily if I am remembering correctly, and you care enough to dig.

Start with this search

Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain

That is in fact the name of a pressure group that opposed his candidacy, but it was not formed of, by or with former POWs. The POWs whose names can be tied to statements seem to have a high opinion of McCains handling of his captivity.

"Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain[1] was a 527 Political Action Committee formed in 1997.[2] The group made controversial allegations against John McCain concerning his time as a prisoner of war in Vietnam. The group was founded by Vietnam veterans Jerry Kiley and Ted Sampley.[2]"

Is that not true?

@xmission

We’re Jerry Kiley or Ted Sempley POWs? They didn’t claim to have been.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:43:02 PM EDT
[#28]
We don't need anything unsealed to know this is just a political hit job.  Never before, unprecedented, never before in American history, Take your pick.  The leftist commie democrat machine and the TDS republicans have finally realized that Trump is a threat, and a big one at that. So they have to kneecap him before it's too late. Everyone knows it.   Everyone
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

@xmission

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said I think I remember.

I'm not going digging over it. You can probably find it fairly easily if I am remembering correctly, and you care enough to dig.

Start with this search

Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain

That is in fact the name of a pressure group that opposed his candidacy, but it was not formed of, by or with former POWs. The POWs whose names can be tied to statements seem to have a high opinion of McCains handling of his captivity.

Is that not true?

@xmission

Ah, brain farted on the POW part. They were Nam vets. Semply was a Green Beret. I didn't look up Kiley.

Them not being POWs doesn't mean they didn't have an argument.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Indeed! Do it, @ me and the two posters in the pic! @mustangduckk
View Quote
You can't @ RandomGuy1911A1 because he got banned for saying he wasn't going to renew. I'll stop posting here and leave it to that new thread.

@daveo

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#32]
All the never Trump TDS tards have been telling us Trump is washed up and middle of the road average American voter is sick of his shit.  Well it's shaping up to be quite the opposite considering how these primaries are turning out. And despite what they say support for Trump is stronger than ever.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I see. So you actually know nothing about how often Affidavits supporting warrants in national security cases are released prior to charges.
View Quote

But this isn’t a national security case this is as close to the assassination that they want as they are willing to get so far.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:54:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Ah, brain farted on the POW part. They were Nam vets. Semply was a Green Beret. I didn't look up Kiley.

View Quote

They might be right, though I have doubts. People keep talking about there being firsthand accounts of McCain behaving improperly in captivity, but no one can provide any.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They might be right, though I have doubts. People keep talking about there being firsthand accounts of McCain behaving improperly in captivity, but no one can provide any.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

But this isn't a national security case this is as close to the assassination that they want as they are willing to get so far.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see. So you actually know nothing about how often Affidavits supporting warrants in national security cases are released prior to charges.

But this isn't a national security case this is as close to the assassination that they want as they are willing to get so far.
It's a case with a probable cause affidavit that supposedly contains classified information because the search was targeting classified information. The fact that the judge is considering releasing anything is shocking in a good way.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:02:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

The FBI wasn't seizing documents under PRA authority or violations.  They listed actual criminal codes.

PS - When the judge uses the word "classify", it has nothing to do with security classification.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It's a case with a probable cause affidavit that supposedly contains classified information because the search was targeting classified information. The fact that the judge is considering releasing anything is shocking in a good way.
View Quote

It means he’s afraid the new Congress will impeach him.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:12:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The FBI wasn't seizing documents under PRA authority or violations.  They listed actual criminal codes.

PS - When the judge uses the word "classify", it has nothing to do with security classification.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that page 20 and on is a long winding way of stating the same thing as was cited from article, that POTUS decides and more import the case is close to being on point and German to this circumstance is an indicator that you are more interesting in either being a contrarian or will defend the state no matter how fucked up their actions are.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Former Trump Deputy National Security Advisor KT McFarland: The same thing happened to me

KT McFarland: The same thing happened to me
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:24:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is 100% obvious to anyone who who really wants to see the truth.

And it ain't like we haven't had 6 fucking years of the same bullshit to decipher it on the most basic levels.

This nonsense now is due to dts, and people that feel they are "entitled" to their opinion, [even though they keeps going in circles]

Or think any opinion matters as long as its not worded in a way that offends someone. <--this is not the first country that game has been play on in order to control its population into compliance. Ang group think!

Next you will have to spit a paragraph on how you don't mean it in order to cover your butt, before you say what you think in 5 words. Watched that shit happening on a sweden forum 6+ years ago. Now I see it creeping in here.

People who who claim that maybe Trump may have done it this time, after acknowledging the past 6 years were BS, and admitting the fbi is corrupt, are also trolls playing the game described above.

And people who ignore it, or think we are still a melting pot of ideas at this point, probably have something to lose that they value more than this country.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Bringing up recent history and other instances when the feds were caught doing flatly illegal shit never seems to move the needle. "Well you don't know that they're doing it this time!"

View Quote

"Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me."  The FIBs and DOJ have ZERO credibility.  If they said the sky was blue, I'd look for myself.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So this originally came from RandomGuy1911A1?

and GD believed it....  

View Quote
Easily FOIAable.

Your site says you do it in the TOS.

Pretty fucked up to think it's funny, cause if it's true it's not funny - at all.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Not everyone who has a different opinion (even one that most people may disagree with) is necessarily a troll that is deliberately trying to be disruptive.

However, both Shadow_Dancer and ISEEYOU2 seemed to be blatant trolling and just trying to provoke a negative reaction, rather than trying to have a discussion or argument.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on the thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

@DK-Prof, can you do the rest of the thread slider trolls too?

Thanks.

Not everyone who has a different opinion (even one that most people may disagree with) is necessarily a troll that is deliberately trying to be disruptive.

However, both Shadow_Dancer and ISEEYOU2 seemed to be blatant trolling and just trying to provoke a negative reaction, rather than trying to have a discussion or argument.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on the thread.

ISEEYOU2 was an obvious troll with his anti-Trump eruptions. Harmless and easy to spot. But there are a few under_scores left that are really insidious, oily, ingratiating and dissembling. They are the ones causing the most damage. Happy hunting!
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pure BS when president Trump declassified everything he had delivered to his home.
Also stored in a SCIF with an FBI padlock on it.

Your mental gymnastics are impressive but the basis of the warrant is as total shit as the FISA warrant basis, total shit.
Your discussion is a circular loop of the same crap.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:42:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It means he's afraid the new Congress will impeach him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means he's afraid the new Congress will impeach him.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:45:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Pure BS when president Trump declassified everything he had delivered to his home.

Your mental gymnastics are impressive but the basis of the warrant is as total shit as the FISA warrant basis, total shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't know if everything at his home was declassified because we neither have access to what classified information he had nor do we have information about what was declassified. For people that are good at mistrusting things, GD is terribly trusting of what Trump says with no proof.
Page / 204
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top