Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 204
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not everyone who has a different opinion (even one that most people may disagree with) is necessarily a troll that is deliberately trying to be disruptive.

However, both Shadow_Dancer and ISEEYOU2 seemed to be blatant trolling and just trying to provoke a negative reaction, rather than trying to have a discussion or argument.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on the thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

@DK-Prof, can you do the rest of the thread slider trolls too?

Thanks.

Not everyone who has a different opinion (even one that most people may disagree with) is necessarily a troll that is deliberately trying to be disruptive.

However, both Shadow_Dancer and ISEEYOU2 seemed to be blatant trolling and just trying to provoke a negative reaction, rather than trying to have a discussion or argument.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on the thread.

DK, have any of the trump absolutist who are trying to provoke a negative reaction from non trump supporters been removed from the thread?

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What I think is funny is that far too many here take whatever bait is laid in front of them and then go into an apoplectic vapor lock without any further facts.
View Quote

Well, I guess the FOIA will find out.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:51:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Pure BS when president Trump declassified everything he had delivered to his home.
Also stored in a SCIF with an FBI padlock on it.

Your mental gymnastics are impressive but the basis of the warrant is as total shit as the FISA warrant basis, total shit.
Your discussion is a circular loop of the same crap.
View Quote

Was that SCIF his office?  The dining room where he was known to share classified information?  Or that storage room by the pool that documents were recovered from?

But since he declassified everything why would anything even have to be stored in a SCIF?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What I think is funny is that far too many here take whatever bait is laid in front of them and then go into an apoplectic vapor lock without any further facts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So this originally came from RandomGuy1911A1?

and GD believed it....  

Easily FOIAable.

Your site says you do it in the TOS.

Pretty fucked up to think it's funny, cause if it's true it's not funny - at all.

Consider the reasons.

And the fact that no one here did anything but ask for proof.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:52:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Unfortunately in my commie state this shit is common place.. we had a governor election a few years back, and the republican candidate won by a percentage point or two. But then there was a recount, and the dem got MORE votes... then votes were found 'left in a car trunk' and they got counted.. and then after a 2nd recount she gained even more.. then MORE votes were found in a 'back room' that forgot to be counted.. and miraculously they were ALL for the dem again, and after a 3rd recount she came out a ahead and won, and the republican candidate just conceded.  I have 0 faith in our system.. for years now. its all a SCAM.
View Quote
Were I King, all ballots would have to be in the hands of the counters and secured by a reasonable set time after the polls close.  Let's say 1 hour for argument and allowing for traffic.  After that, no "oh we found this box" ballot would be counted.  No more "left in the trunk" ballots showing up the next day.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We don't know if everything at his home was declassified because we neither have access to what classified information he had nor do we have information about what was declassified. For people that are good at mistrusting things, GD is terribly trusting of what Trump says with no proof.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a case with a probable cause affidavit that supposedly contains classified information because the search was targeting classified information. The fact that the judge is considering releasing anything is shocking in a good way.

Pure BS when president Trump declassified everything he had delivered to his home.

Your mental gymnastics are impressive but the basis of the warrant is as total shit as the FISA warrant basis, total shit.
We don't know if everything at his home was declassified because we neither have access to what classified information he had nor do we have information about what was declassified. For people that are good at mistrusting things, GD is terribly trusting of what Trump says with no proof.

We do have a clue. Kash Patel told us what it was, and that it was declassified.  If he's right or not...
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We do have a clue. Kash Patel told us what it was, and that it was declassified.  If he's right or not...
View Quote

Yet a couple months ago Kash was talking about how the National Archives blocked a bunch of Russiagate documents from being declassified and Trump was asking him to get them and release them.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a case with a probable cause affidavit that supposedly contains classified information because the search was targeting classified information. The fact that the judge is considering releasing anything is shocking in a good way.

Kash Patel is hardly a neutral party and his story also doesn't make sense.  In order for him to know that all of the documents were declassified, he would have to know what documents were present at Mar A Lago. I don't think Kash was in charge of filing.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Since the material was declassified, it's a waste for expensive space to store it in a SCIF when any old closet in a home with 24/7 Secret Service guards is more than adequate.  But when you're a billionaire I guess you don't worry about the cost per square foot of a SCIF.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yet a couple months ago Kash was talking about how the National Archives blocked a bunch of Russiagate documents from being declassified and Trump was asking him to get them and release them.
View Quote

The government didn’t want the documents to be declassified so they just didn’t do the work. So trump declassified them anyway.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#11]
If Trump had the documents and they were declassified, why would he not have made copies/digitized them by now? He doesn't seem like the type to sit and wait for things or get lazy.

Sorry if this has been answered. The last ~50 pages or so were filled with so much trolling that all I could manage was to look for article/twitter posts.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure that is how it went.

Yet we've seen the doc where he declassed all of it despite their BS on his last day.

I'm pretty sure it's been posted here for you to see.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Kash Patel is hardly a neutral party and his story also doesn't make sense.  In order for him to know that all of the documents were declassified, he would have to know what documents were present at Mar A Lago. I don't think Kash was in charge of filing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tend to lean heavily towards his story, rather than yours.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'd wager winning an election from prison would be pretty fucking difficult.  Even if you like trump having your countries leader in prison isn't desirable.  I'd wager he won't win a primary from jail either.
View Quote

Biden won from his basement... how tough could it really be?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:29:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If Trump had the documents and they were declassified, why would he not have made copies/digitized them by now? He doesn't seem like the type to sit and wait for things or get lazy.

Sorry if this has been answered. The last ~50 pages or so were filled with so much trolling that all I could manage was to look for article/twitter posts.
View Quote

We don't know if he did or not. But the russia/fisagate stuff was declassified, and I don't see a reason that he wouldn't have a backup.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which hint/planting shit.

Now said camera were left on.

fbi says oh shit.

Trolls go reeeee
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#17]
The DOJ gets a whole week to redact anything we really want to know. How about a whistle blower out of the DOJ or the judges office leak the whole thing unedited. That's the new American way but only works for one side.

Remember that movie about the Vietnam POW's and McCain or one of those prisoners stumbled onto two guys listening to Inagadadivida, drinking beer and having a good time. Traitors and who were they in real life?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

It also isn't normal to go to a simple magistrate that has conflicts of interest as opposed to a federal judge approved by congress for something of this magnitude.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wonder how the FBI interview went with Kash patel?
My bet is they didn't interview him at all
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
All the never Trump TDS tards have been telling us Trump is washed up and middle of the road average American voter is sick of his shit.  Well it's shaping up to be quite the opposite considering how these primaries are turning out. And despite what they say support for Trump is stronger than ever.
View Quote

Here's the way I see it: Trump has overwhelming support in areas where there is a modicum of existing political or media support.  Meaning, anywhere he's ALLOWED to be heard, he has a ton of support.  The places where media and politicians 100% shut him or his policies down, he is unpopular.  

Hell, it's not even about him anymore.  Most folks who support him don't necessarily care about Trump the man. They only want to drain the swamp.  I guess the inverse is true about those who hate him.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if he had classified material, it's irrelevant. This isn't the proper procedure to deal with it. Certainly not conforming with precedent.

If we raided Obama, Clinton, Bush, I'd bet we'd find far more classified documents than Trump may have.

They are lying about their motives.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Here's the way I see it: Trump has overwhelming support in areas where there is a modicum of existing political or media support.  Meaning, anywhere he's ALLOWED to be heard, he has a ton of support.  The places where media and politicians 100% shut him or his policies down, he is unpopular.  

Hell, it's not even about him anymore.  Most folks who support him don't necessarily care about Trump the man. They only want to drain the swamp.  I guess the inverse is true about those who hate him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All the never Trump TDS tards have been telling us Trump is washed up and middle of the road average American voter is sick of his shit.  Well it's shaping up to be quite the opposite considering how these primaries are turning out. And despite what they say support for Trump is stronger than ever.

You know damn well his supporters give a shit about him.

You're just trying to paint them as a "cult" like the other trolls in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump declassified them, they didn't want to comply.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:51:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And it has been previously posted in this thread.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZ_2ZMHXwAAdvho?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Thank you Sir
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:52:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#27]
This is gonna get REAL GOOD.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:00:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The affidavit that we haven't seen yet is what would have established probable cause for the search.  The search warrant itself is just like every other search warrant and it is nothing unusual in terms of its scope and wording. I blame TV for giving people completely unrealistic notions about how warrants work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, the judge is explicitly breaking with the rules by indicating that he is likely to release a redacted affidavit.  That is not a common thing.

Nor is it common to give carte blanche do grab nothing specific other than (everything from his 4 years as president).
If this doesn't ring as fishing expedition whether you hate the person or like the person, you are intentionally being obtuse and believe that you to could be targeted for nothing with the hopes that they find something
The affidavit that we haven't seen yet is what would have established probable cause for the search.  The search warrant itself is just like every other search warrant and it is nothing unusual in terms of its scope and wording. I blame TV for giving people completely unrealistic notions about how warrants work.

No, this is completely wrong. Again, "and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized". The warrant was illegal. It was a general warrant. The affidavit isn't necessary to see that the warrant was unlawfully overly broad. This isn't a matter of conjecture but a matter of settled Constitutional law.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Was that SCIF his office?  The dining room where he was known to share classified information?  Or that storage room by the pool that documents were recovered from?

But since he declassified everything why would anything even have to be stored in a SCIF?
View Quote

Are you debating the prior FBI visit, inventory and evaluating the security with added requirements Trump complied to or are you just tossing more shit, assumptions and speculations?

Want to keep guessing or buy a vowel?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm very aware of what the Fourth says.  If you were Trump's lawyer, what legal argument would you make that the warrant is defective and violates the constitution?  I've read the warrant and it looks just like every warrant I've ever seen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For your reading enjoyment

"A valid search warrant requires the issuing judge to be neutral, and that probable cause exists to believe that evidence of a crime will be discovered in the places to be searched. Fishing expeditions or raids are unconstitutional. The Fourth Amendment requires warrants to "particularly [describe] the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized."
I'm very aware of what the Fourth says.  If you were Trump's lawyer, what legal argument would you make that the warrant is defective and violates the constitution?  I've read the warrant and it looks just like every warrant I've ever seen.

No, it doesn't. It doesn't describe the specific things that are to be seized nor does it describe where those things were to be found nor does it place any limitations on either. The warrant was overly broad and this invalid/illegal.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Since the material was declassified, it's a waste for expensive space to store it in a SCIF when any old closet in a home with 24/7 Secret Service guards is more than adequate.  But when you're a billionaire I guess you don't worry about the cost per square foot of a SCIF.
View Quote

That's going to confuse the slow kids.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see. So you actually know nothing about how often Affidavits supporting warrants in national security cases are released prior to charges.

But this isn't a national security case this is as close to the assassination that they want as they are willing to get so far.

There's no intimation at all that the affidavit contained classified information nor did the warrant indicate such.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

DK, have any of the trump absolutist who are trying to provoke a negative reaction from non trump supporters been removed from the thread?

View Quote

I appreciated getting called a “cucked quisling”. I had to look it up, and learned a new word.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, we don't have to trust Trump's word on that, we have a public record of him issuing the declassification memo.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Except his order everything sent to his home was to be declassified?

https://trendingpolitics.com/donald-trump-had-a-standing-order-mar-a-lago-documents-were-to-be-considered-declassified-knab/
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No, it doesn't. It doesn't describe the specific things that are to be seized nor does it describe where those things were to be found nor does it place any limitations on either. The warrant was overly broad and this invalid/illegal.
View Quote

You have never applied for a search warrant, nor had training in law enforcement or criminal justice work.

If a law enforcement officer is looking for documents, the scope of the search is any area at the property described where documents could be found/stored/hidden.  

As for the actual affidavit, since it hasn’t been released, it is premature to say definitively that it is faulty/invalid/illegal. There might be probable cause to do what they did, but the larger question is how wise it was. I do not think it was wise to do, legal or not, with the Hillary Clinton elephant in the room.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:12:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is what makes sense to me.

They had someone fabricate a story of Trump destroying documents.

This is what gives them cause to seize everything.

Thinking Trump has some classified documents, doesn't justify taking everything, not does it justify a raid.

Now the motive for them fabricating the pretext for the raid. Was most likely to seize any documents related to spy gate and any other of the crimes they were involved to protect themselves and co-conspirators.

Trump is sueing them in Trump v Clinton, they are guilty as fuck with those documents.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:17:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I appreciated getting called a “cucked quisling”. I had to look it up, and learned a new word.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am just curious if the policy to remove people from threads is consistant.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:23:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You have never applied for a search warrant, nor had training in law enforcement or criminal justice work.

If a law enforcement officer is looking for documents, the scope of the search is any area at the property described where documents could be found/stored/hidden.  

As for the actual affidavit, since it hasn’t been released, it is premature to say definitively that it is faulty/invalid/illegal. There might be probable cause to do what they did, but the larger question is how wise it was. I do not think it was wise to do, legal or not, with the Hillary Clinton elephant in the room.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you are saying here, is that searches and seizures by law enforcement are regularly conducted in an unconstitutional manner.  He posted the plain text of the Fourth Amendment, as did I earlier.  It's not his (or mine, or any other American's) fault that lawyers and judges have weasel worded the issue enough that it is now considered "settled" that illegal warrants and seizures (that do not specifically name the items to be seized) are "legal".  And of course as even the Founders recognized, just because it's "law" doesn't mean it's legal or right.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We have been for a while. But only one side has been on the offensive .
View Quote

Republicans are seen as punching bags and have been for a long time. Why wouldn't that invite more of it?

I'm not sure they'll do all that well in November. No one wants to vote for weaklings and the only one with any stones is Trump himself.  The party has lost respect.

After everything that's gone on from shooting at Republicans at baseball games to impeachment and raiding Mar-a-lago under false pretenses, a sizable number of Republicans still vote with Democrats. I never see crossover in the other direction.  Motherfuckers. Infuriating.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t take issue with the scope as far as rooms goes, I take it tie with the warrant allowing the seizure of non evidence documents for review offsite.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Republicans are seen as punching bags and have been for a long time. Why wouldn't that invite more of it?

I'm not sure they'll do all that well in November. No one wants to vote for weaklings and the only one with any stones is Trump himself.  The party has lost respect.

After everything that's gone on from shooting at Republicans at baseball games to impeachment and raiding Mar-a-lago under false pretenses, a sizable number of Republicans still vote with Democrats. I never see crossover in the other direction.  Motherfuckers. Infuriating.  
View Quote

Ron DeSantis seems to be a potential cure for every single one of these gripes.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ron DeSantis seems to be a potential cure for every single one of these gripes.
View Quote

The DNC is slowly starting in on him with a blowtorch now. Just a little here and there.

Do you get the feeling the GOP has his back?
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I don’t take issue with the scope as far as rooms goes, I take it tie with the warrant allowing the seizure of non evidence documents for review offsite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with you. Passports are documents, but possessing your own passport is not a violation of any law and is not evidence of mishandling classified, transmitting it to a foreign intelligence service, leaking classified to the media, or any of the other things listed in 793 and 794. Things like that will not only be considered seized unreasonably, they also open the agents who took them to deprivation of civil rights under color of law litigation.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hahahahahaha.  Yeah, I don't believe you.  Its extremely unusual that it is getting released even in redacted form.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know this because we already have evidence of the corrupt criminals in the FIB seeking FISA warrants using false information and deliberately lying to a FISA court. These corrupt criminals have no compunction at all with lying or fabricating evidence. That is how I know.
I see. So you actually know nothing about how often Affidavits supporting warrants in national security cases are released prior to charges.

So, I actually do but apparently you do not. And, in this instance, as a matter of public policy, it should be released unredacted immediately. The FIBs are automatically suspect and should be treated as such.
Hahahahahaha.  Yeah, I don't believe you.  Its extremely unusual that it is getting released even in redacted form.

Was the raid on a former president "unusual"? All the involved bad actors are in two concurrent modes right now: damage control and to make Trump look bad. Kind of like your posts.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#46]

He cranked it up a notch.

Good.

Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He didn't crash a plane, he crashed four.  One more and he would have been an enemy ace. He was well known as a mediocre (at best) pilot.

And let's not forget his nickname from while he was a POW - Songbird.  There's a naval leadership award named after Admiral Stockdale, also a POW.  Ever wonder why there isn't a McCain Award?
View Quote

Was McCain the class anchor?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Removed
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Was McCain the class anchor?  
View Quote
No, he was 5th from the bottom.  But although it goes  to "What do you call the guy who graduated last in Med school?  Doctor." it is surprising that he got a flight school slot with that class standing.  Guess it helps when Daddy and Granddaddy are Admirals.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 7:49:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I agree with you. Passports are documents, but possessing your own passport is not a violation of any law and is not evidence of mishandling classified, transmitting it to a foreign intelligence service, leaking classified to the media, or any of the other things listed in 793 and 794. Things like that will not only be considered seized unreasonably, they also open the agents who took them to deprivation of civil rights under color of law litigation.
View Quote

Seizing the documents from the attorneys will be an issue too. This would be a nightmare of a trial that I’m sure even the government doesn’t want.
Page / 204
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top