Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 51
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here in GA Stacey Abrams has filed a lawsuit in the court where her sister is the judge asking that late votes be counted, and now they will be.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking retard voters.
The instructions clearly explain and demonstrate that you’re supposed to fill the bubble in.
No shit. I actually borrowed one of the poll worker ladies reading glasses so i could make sure I filled in that tiny bubble correctly with my aging eyes. Fuck me for doing everything I could to make sure I followed the rules and did it right. "Muh voter intent". Fuck the democrats and their slimy pos lawyers.
All this is going to do is piss people off and demonstrate to the entirety of the world how absolutely fucking retarded some American citizens are.
This shit is an absolute disgrace.
Here in GA Stacey Abrams has filed a lawsuit in the court where her sister is the judge asking that late votes be counted, and now they will be.
For real?  What are they defining as late?  Absentee ballots postmarked today?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And if Scott loses, nothing changes the fact that NYC liberal Schumer has FLA's Senate vote for 6 years to do with as he pleases...
View Quote
And the reality of that very fact is Scotts actions as a person are the direct result of this. He sold out his base and our state hoping to win the moderates and the left while we all held our nose and voted for him. The moderates and the left didnt show up, and not everyone held their nose. But hey, if he loses he can rest on his morals about term limit principles i guess and ride off into the sunset as a multi millionaire made off the backs of Floridians.

Here is a little insight about how people here feel. 2 people I work with, both are fairly conservative from my take in all our talks over politics. One is a gun owner that was mostly just a hunter that moved from out west and owns a pistol now for self defense. The other is not a gun owner.  Both were floored when he signed SB7026, both cant stand him due to many things he has done over the years. Both were voting Nelson as spite votes to keep him out of the senate. I think I talked them out of the spite vote and to at least a write in, or a no vote, and hopefully a scott vote for obvious reasons but who really knows in the end.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
All this is going to do is piss people off and demonstrate to the entirety of the world how absolutely fucking retarded some American citizens are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking retard voters.

The instructions clearly explain and demonstrate that you’re supposed to fill the bubble in.
No shit. I actually borrowed one of the poll worker ladies reading glasses so i could make sure I filled in that tiny bubble correctly with my aging eyes. Fuck me for doing everything I could to make sure I followed the rules and did it right. "Muh voter intent". Fuck the democrats and their slimy pos lawyers.

So voting in the wrong precinct is still quasi-acceptable as a provisional ballot?  Do a sit-in in the Broward booth next time.  Take an hour to complete a ballot, then be asked for a do-over.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:08:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Palm Beach County Trickery

Marx also said some of Scott’s allegations against Bucher came too late. Scott attorney Aliette Rodz claimed Bucher allowed her staff to duplicate ballots without having witnesses watch what they were doing as required by law. Ballots that can’t be sent through tabulation machines are copied if they were damaged or if voters didn’t fill them out properly or voted for too many candidates in the same race.

Marx said she found it troubling that Bucher allowed staffers to check each other’s work. “You’re witnessing your own work?” Marx asked. “When I do that, I give myself an A-Plus.”
However, Bucher’s attorney, Andrew Baumann said, the duplicating work has been completed.

“Why do you wait until it was all over but the crying?” Marx asked Rodz.
Still, Marx did order Bucher to retrieve ballots that were duplicated and not taken before Palm Beach County Canvassing Board to assure they were copied correctly.
View Quote
Unbelievable that this is being allowed!
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
North Florida is a barren wasteland outside of the tourist traps and government work.
View Quote
Absolutely right.  Muchos Terriblé!  Don't come here, er, I mean, go there.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How the hell is Broward County still using paper ballots?   I live in a poor PA county and we have electronic voting.
View Quote
FL had those for a few years after the 2000 debacle!  The electronic machines IMHO are even WORSE!  So glad we have paper now!
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:14:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking retard voters.
From the GA thread:

Quoted:
It worked. They got an extension to keep counting until Tuesday, including ballots postmarked up to 11/6. The legal deadline for mailed ballots is 4 days prior to the date of the election.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:31:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Where are you reading that about the judge?

Im seeing the judge is Louis Sands
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

FL had those for a few years after the 2000 debacle!  The electronic machines IMHO are even WORSE!  So glad we have paper now!
View Quote
Could split the difference and use what we use.

In my county, we have electronic machines that don’t actually record the vote. They print out your votes on a strip with barcodes on top to mark who you voted for. You get to review the names printed out fully on the strip before putting it into the scanner.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Saw and shared that live stream earlier today. Only question is where did she get info they were provisional?

Our last election had a little over 7,000 provisional ballots.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#13]
The Dems are a disgrace and have been cheating for a long time, as we all know. ACORN did this to my aunt who lived in N.J.. She lived in a home with a few other people like her, who were mentally handicapped and could not legally make their own decisions. She called my mother and I later in the day saying how she was so excited that she was taken to vote and her aids helped her vote for Obama. We were furious as she could not even make decisions for herself as she was not capable. Come to find out, many of the homes there had their residents vote as well. We called who we could but nothing was done. These were people with down syndrome and the like, that could not function on their own and could not tell you the difference in how much of a difference there was between a candy bar or a house. I kid you not. Something needs to happen and happen soon.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Palm Beach County Trickery

Unbelievable that this is being allowed!
View Quote
Certainly is ironic that much of their argument is based on "timelyness" when most of what the Democrats are doing is well past established deadlines.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#15]
What is the vote tally now? Dems running away with it? AZ is done. Enema is 20k ahead and gaining.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#16]
announced on fox news -

ballots still being counted

election offices is refusing to follow judges order to allow observers to see the counting process

she has also appealed to a judge to disallow the observations, and supposedly to be heard tomorrow

at this point, I would say the state should declare these counties elections null and void, due to loss of chain of control, and another election held, run by other counties
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
announced on fox news -

election offices is refusing to follow judges order to allow observers to see the counting process

she has also appealed to a judge to disallow the observations, and supposedly to be heard tomorrow

at this point, I would say the state should declare these counties elections null and void, due to loss of chain of control, and another election held, run by other counties
View Quote
If that’s true, then it’s time to stop pussyfooting around and charge them.  They can’t be allowed to openly defy a court order without repercussions.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:08:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
From the GA thread:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking retard voters.
From the GA thread:

Quoted:
It worked. They got an extension to keep counting until Tuesday, including ballots postmarked up to 11/6. The legal deadline for mailed ballots is 4 days prior to the date of the election.
That needs to be challenged in Federal court...................an extension should not be granted, even for the postmarked ones. She should not be allowed to make up her own rules and count the late votes..................
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:17:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
announced on fox news -

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Does the governor, or the state legislature, or both, have the authority to declare an election invalid and force a new ballot?  And with enhanced security procedures?

Should be very, very simple:   NO PROVISIONAL BALLOTS. NO EARLY VOTING.  Voting by mail ONLY for deployed servicemen.

All voting is to be done under observation by multiple observers, of equal number and enough to guarantee full coverage even during bathroom and lunch breaks,  say 3 each R and D, and with law enforcement present with orders to ensure that no observer is excluded from either the voting or the counting.

Any "lost and found" votes are to be burned in a dumpster.   Because ALL "found" votes are fraudulent and we know that.

I would be more than happy to revote if that was what it took to clear up a clearly corrupted election.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If that’s true, then it’s time to stop pussyfooting around and charge them.  They can’t be allowed to openly defy a court order without repercussions.
View Quote
If that's true, then it's a good sign that Scott and DaSantis won. If they truly thought they had enough legitimate votes to win they would throw the doors wide open. They are going to drag this out to the bitter end. When a court declares Scott and DaSantis winners, the Democrats maintain their ability be "oppressed"
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Other than bitch and complain, what can we do? Seriously? What is our recourse?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Does the governor, or the state legislature, or both, have the authority to declare an election invalid and force a new ballot?  And with enhanced security procedures?

Should be very, very simple:   NO PROVISIONAL BALLOTS. NO EARLY VOTING.  Voting by mail ONLY for deployed servicemen.

All voting is to be done under observation by multiple observers, of equal number and enough to guarantee full coverage even during bathroom and lunch breaks,  say 3 each R and D, and with law enforcement present with orders to ensure that no observer is excluded from either the voting or the counting.

Any "lost and found" votes are to be burned in a dumpster.   Because ALL "found" votes are fraudulent and we know that.

I would be more than happy to revote if that was what it took to clear up a clearly corrupted election.
View Quote

Oh wait, you’re serious.

Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:23:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

There is no way paying for counting of a small fraction of the ballots would be enough to influence taxes. The same people who count the election day ballots only have to come in an hour early to count the early and absentee ballots before they start with the election day ballots, of which there are much more of.

I don't know what you consider peanuts, but in Finland the poll workers are paid about $250 for less than a day's work. It's good money even if they have to pay taxes on it and some of it to their party (the parties designate them from their members to ensure representation consistent with the municipal council membership party affiliation).

That's about one fifth the total cost of elections. And the labor cost of counting the special ballots would be a fraction of that in the sense that you could pay somewhat less for that one day of work. In total national elections cost about $5 per vote in Finland.
View Quote
They pay $200/day here (or at least that's what they were offering a couple of years ago) but it is a 12+ hour day so usually only retirees with nothing to do take the job.

Really, they should select people from the jury duty list to be poll workers - have everyone selected do 1/2 day & that counts as their service - then the corrupt people couldn't become entrenched in the vote counting business.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Perhaps Florida need to invalidate all of the votes under Palm Beach County control.....
View Quote
That's what should happen - if you don't get your vote totals in on time then none of them count - you'd only have to do it once & the system would fix itself...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
From Twatter, looks like the Nelson/Gillum supported FDLE is letting it slide:

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement says it is NOT investigating Broward elections chief Brenda Snipes. FDLE spokeswoman says the Department of State has not received any allegations of voter fraud, and that Gov. Rick Scott did not put his request in writing.
View Quote
It should be investigated by the feds - voting is a civil right, this cunt is violating people's rights...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#28]
I live in Palm Beach county and say Broward and PBC votes should be nullified, not counted.  Maybe then the assholes around will vote the two bitches out.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:29:09 PM EDT
[#29]
hannity interviewing scott

the number of ballots and what category they are, still has not been disclosed

I don't know why the state or federal government hasn't stepped in

edit - meaning they have not disclosed how many outstanding votes there are yet, nor the counted votes and where any of them are from
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Romney is loathed here. People would've cheered if he had lost. It's not a false equivalency.

Look, voting is a personal endeavor. There are people here who hate me because I wouldn't vote for Roy Moore.

There's no one on ARFCOM that can actually meet the ideological purity test that most people claim that want.

I didn't vote for Kay Ivey (Republican) for Governor in Alabama, or vote for my Republican state representative. They raised my fucking taxes, have lied about it, and rely on people mindlessly voting R to get away with it. I'm enraged with our Republican legislature and the Governor because of what they did. No political issue has ever made me this angry before.

I did, however, vote for tons of local Republicans and for other state level offices like Lt. Governor. Kay Ivey can rot for all I care.

Our anger, or a certain action by a politician, often motivates us a lot more than we want to admit.
View Quote
That's not true - we would have cheered if Mittens lost the primary, not the general.

We need all those seats because we're going to take a beating in the Senate in 2020.
Trump needs to replace more SCOTUS justices before then - and he can't put the right people in with Collins, Murkowski, & Mittens as swing votes.
If we do lose the Senate in 2020 there's no way Trump gets any appointee through unless he relents & gives them Garland - they'll just keep it open until 2024...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:32:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It should be investigated by the feds - voting is a civil right, this cunt is violating people's rights...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From Twatter, looks like the Nelson/Gillum supported FDLE is letting it slide:

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement says it is NOT investigating Broward elections chief Brenda Snipes. FDLE spokeswoman says the Department of State has not received any allegations of voter fraud, and that Gov. Rick Scott did not put his request in writing.
I'd put it in writing, then call the Feds in to investigate.................
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sands and Lesley Abrams are both in All-Benny.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_District_Court_for_the_Middle_District_of_Georgia#Chief_judges
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:34:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
hannity interviewing scott

the number of ballots and what category they are, still has not been disclosed

I don't know why the state or federal government hasn't stepped in
View Quote
My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:34:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Other than bitch and complain, what can we do? Seriously? What is our recourse?
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:36:39 PM EDT
[#35]
I am nowhere near as enraged by the illegal acts, as I am the complete inaction by the .gov in the face of the blatant illegal acts.

It's right there.  Plain as day.  Individuals are trying to react with lawsuits, whistleblowers getting fired, etc., and nothing happens.

What.

The.

Fuck.

??????

Where is the ARMY of Federal officials swooping in, seizing physical control of everything and sorting this shit out while under a complete lockdown?

This is so bad...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:36:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Yea... who exactly is going to step in and do anything about this or are they just going to keep filling out blank ballots until they have enough?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:38:59 PM EDT
[#37]
watch the next complaint be that the white men of florida are being racist against an old black women because they think blacks are incompetent and can't be trusted to do anything, which seems to be the typical pattern to get cover for whatever they are doing
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:40:24 PM EDT
[#38]
If this goes through, I assume they will recount and find Hillary to actually have won in 2016.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:42:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
That’s right.  It is, however, an affidavit from 2016 that the Caldwell lawsuit is citing as evidence of past misconduct by Broward:

Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If this goes through, I assume they will recount and find Hillary to actually have won in 2016.
View Quote
If this goes through I think barriers of civility are done for.

I can’t recall a time when blatant fraud has been this brazen.  This is a coordinated, nationwide effort to thwart lawful elections.

I said earlier this is a dangerous game.  People do have breaking points.

I’m not saying shots will pop off over it immediately, but stuff like this, especially on the tails of the Kavanaugh debacle, will not be remembered fondly in the future...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#41]
You know what is really a disgrace?

According to state records, Snipes is earning $4,336 monthly in state pension benefits from her time in the Broward school system. She also gets over $12,000-a-month from her job as supervisor.

Fucking joke is on us, bitch is getting paid big buck to fuck us
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Broward County Board of Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipe
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 10:54:50 PM EDT
[#43]
We do not have a justice system.  We have a legal system, and it sucks.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:04:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Video of hearing with ruling from bench is on Twitter

https://twitter.com/wsvn/status/1060989031738036224?s=12
View Quote
Well at least she ruled the right way - except Broward already has had 3 days to stuff the ballot box with fraudulent votes & doctor the records...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Florida is hardcore on licensing since it doesn't collect an income tax. That is what many don't realize. A good segment of new Floridians arriving here are retirees that don't have to worry about a job. They have their pension, 401k, defined benefits, etc paying for their lifestyle. Many move here because of no income tax.

But the everyday man and woman is gasping for air in a economically depressed market that is over regulated and license feed to death. The working population is very much hit hard, more so since we're a service based economy. That means if you want to make more than minimum wage stocking shelves or serving coffee. You either get government employment or start your own business. And starting your own business is not cheap here.

Our economic policies are bad. Not NY/CA bad. But bad compared to neighboring states. There is a reason that major industry has not settled in FL. Hell, Taurus is one of the biggest gun makers in the world and was forever located in FL. They moved to Bainbridge, GA for a reason. It is more affordable than FL. We actually have industry fleeing Florida.

Rick Scott's Open for Business ads are for the most part bullshit. He really has hurt the economy.
View Quote
We have that licensing shit here too - even if you get a state license (which excludes NYC because they're special, but is valid everywhere else in the state) the various counties, towns, & incorporated villages make you buy a license form them too.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You know what is really a disgrace?

According to state records, Snipes is earning $4,336 monthly in state pension benefits from her time in the Broward school system. She also gets over $12,000-a-month from her job as supervisor.

Fucking joke is on us, bitch is getting paid big buck to fuck us
View Quote
Government pays.

It's the only place that kind of woman, could make that kind of money.  Government bureaucracy is the only place where people with useless degrees and credentials, who can offer absolute no value to the world, can still have a "white-collar" career with superior benefits, stability and job security, and earn what's basically a lifetime guaranteed income.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:11:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How the hell is Broward County still using paper ballots?   I live in a poor PA county and we have electronic voting.
View Quote
We have paper that you fill in the dots & feed into the machine.
When you sign the book & they hand you a ballot, they record the number in the book next to your name so in theory they can go back & link up the ballot with the individual that cast it.

It's a good system that everyone should use - but it's not perfect until you make everyone present a state ID which they don't do.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Safe to assume the fake ballots being filled out are going to come from palm. The place that refused to disclose how many they have. Expect to see them try to drop those into the stack for the recount where their origin can no longer be determined or separated from the others. If they can't stop this bullshit prior to that, they have had ample time to fill out more than 15k to flip this. 50k to railroad DeSantis if they feel bold enough.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:16:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I remember when WV did that and changed the state motto on the highway signs to “West Virginia, Open For Business” which did absolutely nothing for business activity and just made everyone roll their eyes.
View Quote
Herr Cuomo spend the FEMA hurricane Sandy relief money on those same bullshit signs too - then a court found that the signs were illegal for not conforming to national highway standards & was ordered to remove them at taxpayer expense...
Page / 51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top