Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 51
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:08:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wait, I thought that not reporting the daily additional votes and refusing to release the additional ballots they "found" was in itself a violation of the law??? Is that not "criminal activity"? Am I missing something or is this just a matter of semantics?
View Quote
Anyone who thought a "republican" would do anything to stand up for justice is laughable. We have seen this on a federal level the last 2 years when we had every chance to fry the fuck out of some people and not shit was done. Naaah, we too good for that.  The new approved message is" we count every vote"!!! (No shit, in the last hour alone Ive heard it over a dozen times on FOX) Scott filed a lawsuit to see the ballots and whatnot. WHOOPIEFUCKING DOODAH.... Did nothing to order his AG to take any direct action. Hell I havent heven heard her name mentioned in this. Now the recount drags out a week and big money lawyers duke it out in court while every human with half a brain above room temperature can clearly see what the fuck is happening.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yes... I'm aware of this.... Soon as I get notification, I'm headed to the tax collectors office in the area that you can renew at.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say hello to fuck ups with CCWs now.
Mine was renewed January this year, expires in '25.  Maybe I should go ahead renew again just to get another year.

Mine renews in April of 2019..
FYI:

Your Florida concealed weapon or firearm license is valid for a period of seven years. Approximately 150 days prior to the expiration date of your license, the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS) will send you a renewal form with complete instructions on how to renew your license.
Yes... I'm aware of this.... Soon as I get notification, I'm headed to the tax collectors office in the area that you can renew at.
I kind of miss that days of my Florida CCW permit having CHARLES BRONSON'S signature on it...LoL
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Anyone who thought a "republican" would do anything to stand up for justice is laughable. We have seen this on a federal level the last 2 years when we had every chance to fry the fuck out of some people and not shit was done. Naaah, we too good for that.  The new approved message is" we count every vote"!!! (No shit, in the last hour alone Ive heard it over a dozen times on FOX) Scott filed a lawsuit to see the ballots and whatnot. WHOOPIEFUCKING DOODAH.... Did nothing to order his AG to take any direct action. Hell I havent heven heard her name mentioned in this. Now the recount drags out a week and big momey lawyers duke it out in court while every human with half a brain above room temperature can clearly see what the fuck is happening.
View Quote
Point taken, and you're right. I don't know why this in particular seems more egregious to me. Really it's no different then what we've seen through the FBHO years, Benghazi, FHRC's emails, ect...

Fucking with elections though, the way they're doing it, seems like they're cheating, know they're cheating, know we know they're cheating, and just daring someone to actually nut up and do something about it, just daring us. Regardless of whether it works or not, may eternal fuck be upon them.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Idaho and Montana will be purple/blue in a few election cycles. Wyoming will follow them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
AZ was probably #1 on my list of states to move to -- away from FL.

Now?  WTF?  I guess AZ is cratering courtesy of its proximity to CA?

I guess I should be surprised that it took this long.

Where to from here? Wyoming, Idaho, Montana?
Idaho and Montana will be purple/blue in a few election cycles. Wyoming will follow them.
Montana is already purple.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Trump is the only candidate that ran for president two years ago that I trust would go to the mat to combat all this fraud. The absolutely only one.

Whether he is successful at fighting it remains to be seen.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Libertarian voters handed the win to Tester when they wrote in Breckenridge instead of voting Rosendale, who Breckenridge endorsed after he dropped out. Tester would be gone otherwise; the vote was that close.
View Quote
The spoilertarian party strikes again! Doing what the left funds them to do.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This is true.

But I've felt this way for the last 20 years.  When I was young I was an optimistic Republican.  But then I realized the Republican party really didn't want small government, wasn't really fiscally conservative, and pretty much didn't give a damn about individual liberty.

I'm a liberal (concerned with liberty).  I guess I have to say classical liberal so people don't confuse me with leftist authoritarians, which is what the Democrats are (I actually resent their use of the term liberal).  My primary concern politically comes down to preserving the ideas of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and Bill of Rights, maximizing individual liberty, low taxes and fiscal responsibility.  Those aren't the concerns of modern conservatives.

There is no political party for me.  I accepted that a long time ago.  
View Quote
This describes me perfectly.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Broward and Palm Beach is either cheating or not capable of counting votes.

In GD fashion we get both.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:25:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Wait, I thought that not reporting the daily additional votes and refusing to release the additional ballots they "found" was in itself a violation of the law??? Is that not "criminal activity"? Am I missing something or is this just a matter of semantics?
View Quote
It means the observers did not see any criminal activity which they could report not that there wasn't any violations of election law.

I am unsure whether the violations you mention would constitute criminal offenses or carry civil penalities.

It was fortunate observers from a GOP administration were there as it likely prevented even more egregious behavior. Why didn't Scott mention this fact at his press conference? Why the false "I ordered a FDLE investigation" nonsense instead?

I'll be overjoyed seeing Nelson suffer an agonizing and heartbreaking defeat at his age. But, the more I see of Scott -- the less upset I will be should he lose. The guy  is a five star "Bush league" bum.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:25:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Wanted to give the Florida folks here a heads up...Bruce Nathan (who ran against DeSantis in the primary for GOP Governor nomination)...is an ass.
He came out on his Facebook page the other day saying he is 100% behind Nikki Fried for AG Commissioner.
Said she "Puts people above party", and is the "right person for the job"...blah, blah, blah.

When called on it, he said he is now an "NPA" guy (No Party Affiliation).

Just a heads up, in case you see this guys name in any future elections.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Point taken, and you're right. I don't know why this in particular seems more egregious to me. Really it's no different then what we've seen through the FBHO years, Benghazi, FHRC's emails, ect...

Fucking with elections though, the way they're doing it, seems like they're cheating, know they're cheating, know we know they're cheating, and just daring someone to actually nut up and do something about it, just daring us. Regardless of whether it works or not, may eternal fuck be upon them.
View Quote
They do it knowing they can get away with it and no one will do anything.  As soon as someone goes off the deep end and does something they will be some radical nut job. Hell, even protesting has lost any of its teeth. Now if 10,000 foridians showed up with fishing poles and ARs slung screaming bloody murder someone may take notice. But that wont ever happen either.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
There's a reason that the liberals and Democrats are repeatedly harping about how veterans are a terrorist danger.  Because the right group of veterans, with the right skill sets and a strong sense of the oaths they took to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, could make some of these corrupt politicians disappear.  I'm sort of surprised that it hasn't happened yet.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wanted to give the Florida folks here a heads up...Bruce Nathan (who ran against DeSantis in the primary for GOP Governor nomination)...is an ass.
He came out on his Facebook page the other day saying he is 100% behind Nikki Fried for AG Commissioner.
Said she "Puts people above party", and is the "right person for the job"...blah, blah, blah.

When called on it, he said he is now an "NPA" guy (No Party Affiliation).

Just a heads up, in case you see this guys name in any future elections.
View Quote
Color me SHOCKED . Another Florida flipper. Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#14]
What's the latest?
Any official announcements?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:35:44 PM EDT
[#15]
They still haven't said they've completed counting.

There needs to be a new rule that if counts aren't certified by the deadline then all votes in late precincts will be disqualified.  This is absurd how she breaks the rules, defies courts and refuses to answer any questions and there are no consequences.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#16]
So what can really be done?  Can someone in Florida file some kind of class action suit @nolocontendre ?  I'd throw some money at a go fund me for that.  I'd say the same with AZ, but it seems like a losing cause.  Even if the only thing that happens in Florida is causing Snipes a lot of grief and costing her money, I would do it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What's the latest?
Any official announcements?
View Quote
Not official, but gives a rundown of things as of today

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/11/10/charles-c-w-cooke-lays-out-where-things-stand-in-florida-as-deadline-passes-hint-not-looking-good-for-the-dems/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They still haven't said they've completed counting.

There needs to be a new rule that if counts aren't certified by the deadline then all votes in late precincts will be disqualified.  This is absurd how she breaks the rules, defies courts and refuses to answer any questions and there are no consequences.
View Quote
Yup.

If your county can't comply with the rules then all the votes are gone.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The scrutiny will only increase.

View Quote
Not good enough - there should have been lawyers from each party with video cameras...
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true.

But I've felt this way for the last 20 years.  When I was young I was an optimistic Republican.  But then I realized the Republican party really didn't want small government, wasn't really fiscally conservative, and pretty much didn't give a damn about individual liberty.

I'm a liberal (concerned with liberty).  I guess I have to say classical liberal so people don't confuse me with leftist authoritarians, which is what the Democrats are (I actually resent their use of the term liberal).  My primary concern politically comes down to preserving the ideas of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and Bill of Rights, maximizing individual liberty, low taxes and fiscal responsibility.  Those aren't the concerns of modern conservatives.

I think a lot of ARFcommers would say the same thing.  We are politically homeless, our choice is almost always the lesser of two evils.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:55:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Yall fuckers in Florida need to get on this shit
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:56:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Montana is already purple.
View Quote
I don't consider us purple.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Trump is the only candidate that ran for president two years ago that I trust would go to the mat to combat all this fraud. The absolutely only one.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump has to be successful. He is the thin orange line between us and anarchy.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
He can FOAD
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:59:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I think a lot of ARFcommers would say the same thing.  We are politically homeless, our choice is almost always the lesser of two evils.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true.

Binary decisions are sort of the nature of the world.

Pick one.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#26]
I think Scott and Desantis will be OK but it's going to get a lot uglier before it's over.

The poor Ag Secretary guy is probably fucked though.

Quoted:

View Quote
Trump is the first candidate I've voted for that I actually like. Every other time it's been Republican because the Democrat was worse, or Libertarian because it didn't matter anyways.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I vote anarchy. I'm tired of playing games with the left. Purge needs to happen.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Pick one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true.

Pick one.
But muh bumpstocks
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I kind of miss that days of my Florida CCW permit having CHARLES BRONSON'S signature on it...LoL
View Quote
#meetoo
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Russians look different than I pictured.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The spoilertarian party strikes again! Doing what the left funds them to do.
View Quote
Hey, what party would you command your people to be comrade? The two party system is dead.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
What chickenshit. Once you concede, you've said, "Good race, I'm out." You can't call out in Poker and then decide to jump
back into the hand once you see the dealers cards. What a POS.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I vote anarchy. I'm tired of playing games with the left. Purge needs to happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh it's going to happen if things keep going they way they are. The DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST EXTREMISTS PARTY is trying to DESTROY America's CONSTITUTION and BILL OF RIGHTS.

They do not even care anymore if we know it. They openly are admitting it. They also are openly calling for attacks against us.

It just a matter of time before the shtf and it erupts. Because the LEFT WING SOCIALIST EXTREMISTS are stoking the flames of war. They want it.

This crap happening here in Florida. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. It's a damn duck.

What they have done is nothing short of voter fraud. They've openly done it here, have done it in the past and been caught.

To say it's not is absolutely STUPID. IGNORING COURT ORDERS ISSUED BY JUDGES. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE. COUNTING VOTES THAT SHOULD NOT BE COUNTED BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT VERIFIED, FILLING OUT SO CALLED DAMAGED VOTES BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. THE LIST GOES ON.

This act has already stolen the election from one person. The person running for commissioner of agriculture. These people had plans of staying behind closed doors until they turned FLORIDA DEMOCRAT by altering VOTES

This is not just limited to FLORIDA either. I noticed a lot of races were extremely close in some states controlled by the DEMOCRATS in charge of votes. Very close.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

One of the things ive read her saying was that she would focus in making CWPs harder to get.
View Quote
The law is the law and it says...

nevermind.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:15:20 PM EDT
[#35]
I read where they found a non-citizen vote and threw it out but the Dems demanded it be counted.  Judge said NO!!  Dems doing what they do best.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:16:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why not fucking do something, instead!?

You're telling me that President and his attorneys would be stopped form walking into this place with news crews and documenting things? (assuming they can get proof ahead of time)
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:18:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You're telling me that President and his attorneys would be stopped form walking into this place with news crews and documenting things? (assuming they can get proof ahead of time)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

State elections.  Despite the Feds incredible encroachment on States Rights, they still have some.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Pick one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true.

Pick one.
Wrong. There are always alternatives.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

#meetoo
View Quote
I think I saved mine somewhere when I renewed last.
Was interesting to do it on line.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
One of the things ive read her saying was that she would focus in making CWPs harder to get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Little impact?  Didn't it cut 40,000 votes off Scott's lead and flip the agriculture race?
Yes, and the loss of the Commissioner of Agriculture seat is frustrating for those of us who care about it.  I would be beyond pissed if I was Matt Caldwell.
Say hello to fuck ups with CCWs now.
Everytown gave her $1.8 million alone.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Broward and Palm Beach is either cheating or not capable of counting votes.

In GD fashion we get both.
View Quote
When given the choice of incompetence or corruption, always choose incompetence.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Can you tell me the last time you have seen more than 1,000 conservative Americans going through the halls of the capital at Tallahassee? On any day. We got 300 people at the last 2nd amendment rally, on a Saturday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see the goddamn communists have shown up at the election office now and are outnumbering Americans like 10-1. What the hell? It's almost 11 on a Saturday. There should be a sea of US citizens screaming for blood. Instead I see moveon.org signs and Gollum shirts and hippies
Can you tell me the last time you have seen more than 1,000 conservative Americans going through the halls of the capital at Tallahassee? On any day. We got 300 people at the last 2nd amendment rally, on a Saturday.
Yup.... we didn't get much.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#43]
From now on one of the questions to ask any potential republican candidate is whether they will fight election fraud/stolen election.

If they're not willing to there's no sense in them running and wasting everybody's time.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Your next big article if Spartacus likes it too, that should be the title.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Your next big article if Spartacus likes it too, that should be the title.
Quoted:

Miami_JBT has my permission to use it.  I think it is the label a lot of people feel but haven't put into words.  And it is timely.
Thanks. I plan on using it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:22:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

When given the choice of incompetence or corruption, always choose incompetence.
View Quote
Democrats count on that thought process to avoid jail time.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

nevermind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nevermind.
Exactly......
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:26:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Well....

We are in the midst of the soft coup.
Only the illegal insurgency is using Lawyers instead of tanks.

We are not lawyers or law enforcement, so all we can do now is sit
and wait.

Perhaps, we can read books/stories, about what people do after the coup.

May be I am wrong, but it seems like that's what's happening....

Quoted:
I think Scott and Desantis will be OK but it's going to get a lot uglier before it's over.

Trump is the first candidate I've voted for that I actually like. Every other time it's been Republican because the Democrat was worse, or Libertarian because it didn't matter anyways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

But muh bumpstocks
View Quote
After how many of these threads, and the back and forth, do you really think I give a shit about a bump stock?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lets tweet about and stir the furtive actions of those in the state from the comfort of air force one (assuming he's coming back from France).
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Page / 51
Top Top