BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 51
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:28:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whats the name of the camo the mustache guy with the berret is wearing?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm optimistic the recount will validate DeSantis and Scott.  If by some miracle that happens the Soros funded assholes will turn the switch and it will "be on".
And if soros has his way.....
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49816/14971_4_jpg-735109.JPG

We know how this scene plays out...
@iggy1337

Colonel Ernesto Bella, give him the respect he deserves.

It’s Portuguese Colonial camo; I think it’s called Vertical Lizard.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:34:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's called Red Dawn Costumer's Jungle Pattern
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:39:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm optimistic the recount will validate DeSantis and Scott.  If by some miracle that happens the Soros funded assholes will turn the switch and it will "be on".

I saw them two gas'n up ooff South Bound I-75 last weekend in Ocala
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:44:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No, they did not fail.

They stuffed the boxes. They defied court orders. They told everyone to go fuck themselves. And saw they can get away with it. They cheated, period.

This just showed them they can fuck with our electoral process at will, even now, during Trump. If these elections would have been closer they would have successfully stolen them. They DID in Arizona.

Even if we manage to pull this out, they CANNOT be allowed to just walk away. Everyone can't just breathe a sigh of relief, have a beer, and forget it happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bush the Juvenile only lost a few hundred votes during the recount(s) back in '00 and we had Dade in that fiasco too.

I'm showing Palm Beach as completed except for overseas.

I think its over....they had Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday to steal it and they failed.
No, they did not fail.

They stuffed the boxes. They defied court orders. They told everyone to go fuck themselves. And saw they can get away with it. They cheated, period.

This just showed them they can fuck with our electoral process at will, even now, during Trump. If these elections would have been closer they would have successfully stolen them. They DID in Arizona.

Even if we manage to pull this out, they CANNOT be allowed to just walk away. Everyone can't just breathe a sigh of relief, have a beer, and forget it happened.
Well hasn't this first round of fraud got them a recount and now the main fraudulent activities will ensue to ensure the democrats win???
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:50:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:52:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Off brand KLMK?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:54:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Past time to mandate separate elections, one for state & local ballots & let the state go police themselves.  Federal elections that effect the total nation held separate; application of citizenship requirements, registration, identification & certification.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well hasn't this first round of fraud got them a recount and now the main fraudulent activities will ensue to ensure the democrats win???
View Quote
Bucher, the Palm Beach Elections Supervisor has already said she won't be able to meet the Thursday deadline for all the recounts. The SOS told her he will not extend it.
Previously she hasn't been able to comply with any judge's order regarding Provisional ballots. I'm sure if I ignored a judge's ruling, I would be in jail. They can disregard them with impunity.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:57:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bucher, the Palm Beach Elections Supervisor has already said she won't be able to meet the Thursday deadline for all the recounts. The SOS told her he will not extend it.
Previously she hasn't been able to comply with any judge's order regarding Provisional ballots. I'm sure if I ignored a judge's ruling, I would be in jail. They can disregard them with impunity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if it can't make the deadline what happens? Do they add up the totals with that Coward country has counted thus far?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So if it can't make the deadline what happens? Do they add up the totals with that Coward country has counted thus far?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:18:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Can I get an update on the shit storm?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Election stolen. Popped PMAGs. Trump reorganizing Republic into first Galactic Empire. Profit.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bush the Juvenile only lost a few hundred votes during the recount(s) back in '00 and we had Dade in that fiasco too.

I think its over....they had Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday to steal it and they failed.
No, they did not fail.

So they are gonna "re-count" fraudulent ballots

President Trump needs to invalidate the election results,and hold another election under strict guidelines and witnesses

The states aren't going to do it...I know Wisconsin isn't going to.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is getting DAMN close to Pmag poppin’ time.......
View Quote
Lol. No it’s not.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:26:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Off brand KLMK?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Off brand KLMK?
Or Portuguese
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

President Trump needs to invalidate the election results,and hold another election under strict guidelines and witnesses

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they did not fail.

That is EXACTLY what they will try and do.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they did not fail.

Exactly. How else do you expect them to flip the result?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lol. No it’s not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. No it’s not.
Are you happy with the rampant fraud being engaged in as we speak in Florida?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they did not fail.

Invalidate the ballots from fuckwad county and palm beach county. No need to hold another election. The people of florida spoke last Tuesday.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:29:32 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
I’ve been thinking that since I first saw her picture.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:30:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they did not fail.

Yup.

If fraud got them a recount why wouldn't they continue with the fraud to put them over the top?

I mean, it appears it might work in getting them a recount after all.

So, OF COURSE, they will continue and recount fraudulent ballots.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Past time to mandate separate elections, one for state & local ballots & let the state go police themselves.  Federal elections that effect the total nation held separate; application of citizenship requirements, registration, identification & certification.
View Quote
This is a good idea.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
All I keep thinking of is "It is very bad to steal Jobu's rum."
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. No it’s not.
Look at his screen name.

Now assess how credible he is.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:46:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Palm Beach has 4 races to recount. Governor, Senate, Ag  Sec and a local State Rep that will be a hand recount.
I think I read they can only do one recount at a time.
I’m not sure how they determine which race they recount first.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:47:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Look at his screen name.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. No it’s not.
Look at his screen name.

It was a rhetorical question......he knows VERY WELL that I know he is a democrat.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:50:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:56:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Invalidate the ballots from fuckwad county and palm beach county. No need to hold another election. The people of florida spoke last Tuesday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they did not fail.

Even better....
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 10:58:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Have the leftists printed out enough fraudulent ballots to steal the election yet?

Have the spineless pussies in the GOP rolled over and  capitulated yet?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
The whole world is watching a complete circus of anarchic voter fraud. None of the evil players have been held accountable. Our election process is a joke.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The whole world is watching a complete circus of anarchic voter fraud. None of the evil players have been held accountable. Our election process is a joke.
View Quote
Yes. What’s really sad is all of us don’t care enough to change it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t even bring up Jobu and that bitch. Might anger my Jobu

Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Can we get Jeff Flake to monitor our elections?

Oh wait, Zimbabwe's was rigged too.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep, they poisoned the pond.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:28:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
How the fuck can she not meet it when large counties like Miami-Dade can?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:34:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
For those still pissed at Rick Scott, now is the time to remind him that he was Governor and could have prevented this whole mess had he focused on election policy instead of gun control policy.  Remind him that he had fewer votes because his betrayed his base by voting for gun control and the fact that the election results are close to begin with are his own fault.  If he loses his Senate race, it is because he allowed this situation to happen.
View Quote
No.

It's because not enough people voted for him.  And every vote he DIDN'T get is the problem.

Elections really are basic fucking arithmetic.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
I agree with this, there are and should not be any "do overs".  The people in those counties elected their supervisor of elections.  If they elected incompetent officials, that's on them.  Especially when the have reelected incompetence.  Snipes should be fully aware of her responsibilities under the law, too bad for her if she is at least ignorant or worst criminally complacent.  People need to learn that if you elect imbecels, that can come at a high cost.

Again, my county got hit by a hurricane and they opened mega voting centers to make sure access to vote went on despite policing places being destroyed by the storm.  We still met the reporting and certification requirements.   She has no excuse.

The ineptness or criminal conspiracy of a supervisor of elections cannot be allowed to de-value my or any other persons vote and the voice of the majority.   She has tainted any totals that would come from those ballots.  Nullify any votes from that county and let her answer to the voters that she failed, if she doesn't answer to the radical forces of the left that pulled her strings.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:41:26 AM EDT
[#40]
I live in Palm Beach county, never voted for the piece of shit SOE here. That said, what should happen is the results as of 1930 on election day should stand and forget the fuckery that happened afterwards.  And hang the bitch SOE, in public.

no do overs, no recounts, etc.........

The fuckwads down here needs to learn from the panhandle SOEs
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Election stolen. Popped PMAGs. Trump reorganizing Republic into first Galactic Empire. Profit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I live in Palm Beach county, never voted for the piece of shit SOE here. That said, what should happen is the results as of 1930 on election day should stand and forget the fuckery that happened afterwards.  And hang the bitch SOE, in public.

no do overs, no recounts, etc.........

The fuckwads down here needs to learn from the panhandle SOEs
View Quote
The entire state needs to learn from us, not just the SOEs

Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:27:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The entire state needs to learn from us, not just the SOEs

View Quote
That's a fact
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#44]
As a guy in TN watching GA/ FL / AZ races and open fraud, I am mad as hell. But what can be done? If elections can be this brazenly stolen, is the ballot box still viable in those states?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:32:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It takes longer to create fraudulent ballots.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I agree with this, there are and should not be any "do overs".  The people in those counties elected their supervisor of elections.  If they elected incompetent officials, that's on them.  Especially when the have reelected incompetence.  Snipes should be fully aware of her responsibilities under the law, too bad for her if she is at least ignorant or worst criminally complacent.  People need to learn that if you elect imbecels, that can come at a high cost.

Again, my county got hit by a hurricane and they opened mega voting centers to make sure access to vote went on despite policing places being destroyed by the storm.  We still met the reporting and certification requirements.   She has no excuse.

The ineptness or criminal conspiracy of a supervisor of elections cannot be allowed to de-value my or any other persons vote and the voice of the majority.   She has tainted any totals that would come from those ballots.  Nullify any votes from that county and let her answer to the voters that she failed, if she doesn't answer to the radical forces of the left that pulled her strings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt it is ineptness...…..once they found out they lost...…..they started to create fraudulent ballots and used what you are hearing as the usual excuses.

They are lying.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:42:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Do Scott and DeSantis have the votes to win a recount?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm not too knowlegeble about how they count votes. It just seems like, with how advanced technology is today and how important elections are, there should be a system in place that makes it impossible to miss a single vote. It seems like this system is meant to be abused. Also whenever I hear a recount why is it always the Democrats getting the recount and finding these magical missing votes. Any instances of Republicans demanding a recount, getting it, and coming out ahead of the Democrats? I could be way off base about all of that of course.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Normally, recounts only affect the vote counts in the hundreds. Scott has around a 13,000 vote lead. Desantis 30,000. A recount shifting thousands of votes, let alone over 10k votes would be unheard of as far as I know.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Normally, recounts only affect the vote counts in the hundreds. Scott has around a 13,000 vote lead. Desantis 30,000. A recount shifting thousands of votes, let alone over 10k votes would be unheard of as far as I know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup, that's what they say but I GUARANTEE YOU the fraud machine will continue on in Florida...…….they will desperately try and create new ballots and stuff them into the boxes of existing ballots.

Bank on it.
Page / 51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top