Quoted:

Fricking lol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which zone is considered the “worst” zone of the city?

I assume zone 6 because it is reference the most in rap songs?

Fricking lol.

woahhvicky saying 'zone 6' repeatedly
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Most of the info he's reporting is from management, obviously toeing the "company" line.

No actual quantifiable information like # of people scheduled vs # of people scheduled, or explaination why are dispatches silent, etc

Half the places he went to were closed, might be due to protests, might be because they are understaffed.  

For what its worth, the daylight in the pictures goes from being bright to nighttime at his last tweet. No idea who he is.

Fact one precinct went straight to the "talk to our PR department" tells me enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is @transspeciesdog and how reliable is he? It's odd that he has responses from all 6 zones when he was "10 min out" from his first stop an hour or so ago. He hit all 6 zones in an hour? And we're supposed to believe his info is credible?
Most of the info he's reporting is from management, obviously toeing the "company" line.

No actual quantifiable information like # of people scheduled vs # of people scheduled, or explaination why are dispatches silent, etc

Half the places he went to were closed, might be due to protests, might be because they are understaffed.  

For what its worth, the daylight in the pictures goes from being bright to nighttime at his last tweet. No idea who he is.

Fact one precinct went straight to the "talk to our PR department" tells me enough.

Edit: WHERE did my comment go.. what the hell, doggo wasnt satisfied with the first round of site resources

My comment: The daylight in the twitter pics changes to nighttime. So somewhat plausible time wise.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Is it time for the Baofengs?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:52:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
We are still the best teeners
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn 14ers!
We are still the best teeners
That decade is over and the polls are in.

You are correct sir.

TCFL
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Looking at Atlanta traffic cams.  Looks pretty normal so far.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:52:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm never gonna get to go to a baseball game
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

LOL, like Atlanta PD would issue a statement saying:

"WE'RE FUCKED, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!!!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The statement I read is:

"Earlier suggestions that multiple officers from each zone had walked off the job were inaccurate. However, department is experiencing a higher than usual number of call outs with the incoming shift. We have enough resources to maintain operations and remain able to respond to incidents throughout the city."
Now, whether the department is telling FOX the truth, I dunno.

LOL, like Atlanta PD would issue a statement saying:

"WE'RE FUCKED, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!!!"

Yeah, they're not gonna come out and say this shift doesn't have enough officers cause as soon as that message gets out the whole city could erupt into chaos.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The statement I read is:

"Earlier suggestions that multiple officers from each zone had walked off the job were inaccurate. However, department is experiencing a higher than usual number of call outs with the incoming shift. We have enough resources to maintain operations and remain able to respond to incidents throughout the city."
Now, whether the department is telling FOX the truth, I dunno.
View Quote

Reading between the lines:

"multiple officers from each zone had walked off the job were inaccurate" each zone being the keywords, a single zone having officers means they're technically not lying
"higher than usual number of call outs with incoming shift" no shit
"we have enough resources to maintain operations" they don't define operations or maintaining, so this means nothing
"remain able to respond to incidents throughout the city" a single cop for a whole city technically fits this too, so again this means nothing
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#11]
In on 100.

Of true, this should have happened two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yep, the race war has already started, some just don't realize it yet.  I guess more cities have to burn before everyone wakes the fuck up.
View Quote

Wrong. A war of ideologies. The Pavlovian conditioning of classes of people - on all sides of societies. That Paul Harvey monologue “If I were the Devil” coming to fruition. The warnings of Joe McCarthy. Orwell’s 1984.

Welcome to the Machine.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Might've already been covered in the last few pages.

Murray Hill Riots were in Canada.  Police force went on strike in Montreal.  Impressive violence, especially considering it's Canada, widely perceived to be a nation of softies even then.

Did a thread about it here:
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Canadian-Police-On-Strike-The-1969-Murray-Hill-Riot/5-2336677/?page=1&anc=85872419#i85872419

Boston Police went on strike in 1919:
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-boston-police-department-goes-on-strike
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just for a foreigner: Other times such a thing has happened in US history?

Yes I realise Robocop was not a documentary

Murray Hill Riots were in Canada.  Police force went on strike in Montreal.  Impressive violence, especially considering it's Canada, widely perceived to be a nation of softies even then.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Canadian-Police-On-Strike-The-1969-Murray-Hill-Riot/5-2336677/?page=1&anc=85872419#i85872419

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-boston-police-department-goes-on-strike

You want to know who helped teach some of our 60s radicals how to build bombs and influenced them; a bunch of Quebecois.  Those Frenchies knew how to commie.
[#14]
Quoted:
Top story on CNN.com now.
View Quote
But if you click on it they say it isn't accurate. Police chief got on there said it was just a shift change.
[#15]
Just like me, most of those people will be going home and getting some sleep.   5:30am comes pretty early, you know, to go do work stuff.  

This country is so full of worthless fucks that contribute nothing to society.   It's sick-a-tating.  

On that note, after flying the brown boxes and helping my bro in law build a pole barn, I gotta get some sleep, and do it all again tomorrow.    Fuck all those lazy worthless fucks.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Top story on CNN.com now.
View Quote

Good. Either it’s true and the narrative is getting stomped, or it isn’t and CNN is fake news again.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#17]
You people are confusing the shit out of me. Some of you are saying that there's a massive walk out and others of you are posting Twitter pages indicating that there's no walkout. What the damn hell truth is it.

Did they walkedout yet or are they not walking out. There's nothing on Fox News regarding what you people are posting in the last 20 some odd pages.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

DU consensus is fire all these officers and replace them.
I'm sure you can find the thread if you want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how this will affect the defund the police movement that the Democrats are pushing?

6 months for a background check, 4-6 months at the academy 5-6 months for FTO and department training.

So in about a year and a half they’ll have some wet behind the ears rookies if there’s:

Anyone to recruit

Anyone to conduct the background

Anyone to train them

Anyone to lead them

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just for a foreigner: Other times such a thing has happened in US history?
Yes I realise Robocop was not a documentary

NYPD walkout in 1971, at one point there were only about 200 cops on patrol in the entire city.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#21]
In on 25
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:53:55 PM EDT
[#22]
I’ve read all 25 pages.

Where’s all the carnage??

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:10 PM EDT
[#24]
God help the decent people of Atlanta tonight.  Maybe next time they’ll think about who and what they’re voting for.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Doesn't look like they've thought that far ahead.
View Quote

they never do, that why they always cause the problems.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Transpeciedog and The Yankee Marshal are probably one and the same.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Should it be "Mako Shark"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With a name like "Trans Species Dog", I'm sure he's legit.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#28]
This is going to be a let down.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
But if you click on it they say it isn't accurate. Police chief got on there said it was just a shift change.
View Quote
We shift change bros vs. doomers now. Pick a side.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So are the ghetto goblins gonna go wild when they get off work?
View Quote

Apd had the good sense to walk out on a weekday, protestors are tired and have to wake up early.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With a name like "Trans Species Dog", I'm sure he's legit.

Makos are fast, maybe we’d get the updates quicker
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Things moving fast.

The Mayor said on Fox(?) that they pulled enough officers to cover the shift.

Digging up enough cops and this being a hoax isn’t the same thing.
View Quote

She was trying to downplay it, surprisingly Cuomo pressed her directly and basically said if you have cops leaving or calling in you have a problem and she started her reply with "we do" and then moved on to redirecting the narrative.  

Curious what the numbers will be.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:54:53 PM EDT
[#33]
What a shitshow. I would hope instead of all walking off though, they just don’t ever respond to bullshit calls.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm not going there.
Do they suggest what to replace them with?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not going there.
Do they suggest what to replace them with?

Why are they upset, the police are self-defunding?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Edit: hes at zone 6
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#36]
The Purge Siren For 5 Minutes
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
"go ahead on two"

Most active on zone 6 radio in a long time
View Quote

This means what's being broadcast is not a primary channel.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You people are confusing the shit out of me. Some of you are saying that there's a massive walk out and others of you are posting Twitter pages indicating that there's no walkout. What the damn hell truth is it.

Did they walkedout yet or are they not walking out. There's nothing on Fox News regarding what you people are posting in the last 20 some odd pages.
View Quote

I know that feel, man. I keep putting on Hawaiian shirts, then taking them off, then putting them back on again.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wrong. A war of ideologies. The Pavlovian conditioning of classes of people - on all sides of societies. That Paul Harvey monologue "If I were the Devil" coming to fruition. The warnings of Joe McCarthy. Orwell's 1984.

Welcome to the Machine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, the race war has already started, some just don't realize it yet.  I guess more cities have to burn before everyone wakes the fuck up.

Wrong. A war of ideologies. The Pavlovian conditioning of classes of people - on all sides of societies. That Paul Harvey monologue "If I were the Devil" coming to fruition. The warnings of Joe McCarthy. Orwell's 1984.

Welcome to the Machine.

Yup.  Elites using otherisms so we fight each other and ignore we're being ass raped by them and the only man saying at least give them a reach around is Orange Man and they have tried like hell to wreck him.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I’ve driven in ATL rush hour often.

I’ve driven in Boston rush hour once.

Boston is the worst I’ve ever seen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if this will trigger a rush to get out of Atlanta, how's traffic?

Ya think Boston's bad? On it's best day, Atlanta makes Boston look like a go kart track. On I-285, if you're not doing 90, you'll probably get rear-ended.

I’ve driven in ATL rush hour often.

I’ve driven in Boston rush hour once.

Boston is the worst I’ve ever seen.

Eh I've driven in LA, Boston (when the big dig was going on), DC, and Atlanta all in rush hour many times.

DC/N. Va is the worst.

LA/Atlanta tied

Boston bad but not that bad.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Read all 26 pages, time to go buy some chips.... There will probably be 50 pages when I get back.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm beginning to think that also.

Just another elaborate misinformation campaign.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
In on 25
View Quote

Nope. 26. This threads moving quicker than shit out of a 40 year old alcoholic's ass.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. What the hell is going on. I hope APD did walk away and go home. Fuck the assholes who run that city.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I’ve read all 25 pages.

Where’s all the carnage??

View Quote

The night is young.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Atlanta police walkout reported on Townhall.com, whereas Drudge Report is too busy throwing shade via the Bolton memoir.  Hmm...

Townhall article
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:56:19 PM EDT
[#48]
This thread is bullshit just like the Covid thread that started in February saying it’s not the flu.......oh wait never mind.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:56:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Looks like there is a police walkout or what ever. I think the system is strained right now but not collapsed yet.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#50]
We should place bets on what spin the media will try to push out tomorrow.
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top