Quoted:
"I need gas"
View Quote

I'm sure the local citizenry will be there shortly to come to his aide
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This may go the other way. If it plays out peacefully, organizers can point to it and it validates the defund and the downsizing.
View Quote

I don't know.  All it takes is for ONE person to light a match to get this dumpster-fire started.  Not sure who's going to do it, but it's going to happen, my guess specifically is at least one, if not two, precincts are going to burn tonight.  But what do I know?  I'll see if I'm right or wrong in the morning.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:48:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Clusterfuck

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:48:50 AM EDT
[#4]
He obviously doesn't paddleboard or attend a drive in church.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:49:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:49:20 AM EDT
[#6]

You know it won’t ever be like that.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:49:23 AM EDT
[#7]
can't find any personal live streams anywhere.

youtube pretty much banned them all when the rioting went off a week ago, and I even looked at some of the other places like vimeo and twitch. even tried some of the places from ferguson days for streams
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:49:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I hear looting on the scanner! Let the games begin
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:49:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

JFC. Are you that dense. It’s not the cops that are pro BLM it’s their bosses.
View Quote

Nonsense. They betrayed the people and their own oaths. It's not the senior brass in the streets telling cops to ignore felonies-- the brass is in their office as always. Nor did they start their shift with instructions to ignore violent felonies, no one has ever officially told them that. And officers don't call the Mayor before stopping a group of thugs from tearing down a statue or kicking the crap out of some random white guy -- they couldn't call the mayor if they wanted to. It's cops deciding that shit on their own.

Individual cops decided to ignore the evil people starting the fires and arrest the good people trying to stop them. Individual officers decided to arrest the people going to churches and ignore the people vandalizing them. Individual cops decided to kneel with Marxists and Racists and arrest the people defending themselves, their businesses, and their homes.

The cops picked their side, they decided to side with the tyrants and lunatics and Antifa. And now they don't like it when the tyrants they support have turned on them.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:50:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I hear looting on the scanner! Let the games begin
View Quote
Where?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:51:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
That moment when you try to throw someone under the bus, only to find that all of the busses are on fire or tied up in service.
View Quote

That's called distancing. She is trying to cling to that VP spot. If things play out as they are currently slated, Key-Diesha can kiss that spot on the ticket good bye.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:51:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Police don't decide who to arrest for self defense. They also don't decide who to charge .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Police have chosen to side with tyrants and lunatics, and now they are angry that those tyrants have briefly turned on them. These are the heroes arresting people for trying to open or defend their businesses, then doing nothing while criminals burn those businesses to the ground. They arrest us for self defense and then cry when they get arrested for self defense. And we are supposed to care?

Police don't decide who to arrest for self defense. They also don't decide who to charge .

Oh really
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This may go the other way. If it plays out peacefully, organizers can point to it and it validates the defund and the downsizing.
View Quote

It could but it seems like the rioters can’t control themselves. Especially if PD is abandoning their stations due to rioters.

Not to you but who the hell gave the order not to arrest rioters.  They need the mil in there now if PD isn’t going to do it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:52:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Heard that. Petrol or tear?
View Quote

you can't load a 40mm with unleaded

eta: i mean, you could.  it would just drain out and make it smell funny
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:53:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nonsense. They betrayed the people and their own oaths. It's not the senior brass in the streets telling cops to ignore felonies-- the brass is in their office as always. Nor did they start their shift with instructions to ignore violent felonies, no one has ever officially told them that. And officers don't call the Mayor before stopping a group of thugs from tearing down a statue or kicking the crap out of some random white guy -- they couldn't call the mayor if they wanted to. It's cops deciding that shit on their own.

Individual cops decided to ignore the evil people starting the fires and arrest the good people trying to stop them. Individual officers decided to arrest the people going to churches and ignore the people vandalizing them. Individual cops decided to kneel with Marxists and Racists and arrest the people defending themselves, their businesses, and their homes.

The cops picked their side, they decided to side with the tyrants and lunatics and Antifa. And now they don't like it when the tyrants they support have turned on them.

View Quote

You are as bad as BLM demanding I apologize for my whiteness.  I have done none of the shit you say others have done but I am guilty for them?  Fuck your logic!  The irony, you has it!
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:53:30 AM EDT
[#16]
I assume the DA, Mayor, and City Council are out on the street showing us how new policing works right?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:53:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you think the brass didn't order them not to engage you are naive.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:53:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Challenge accepted
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:54:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I wonder which Atlanta rapper wants the job.
View Quote

T.I.?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:54:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

T.I.?
View Quote

He is too busy checking hymens.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:55:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agree.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:55:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

T.I.?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder which Atlanta rapper wants the job.

T.I.?
Somehow, I've heard of him, so he's not low rent enough for the job.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:55:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It could but it seems like the rioters can’t control themselves. Especially if PD is abandoning their stations due to rioters.

Not to you but who the hell gave the order not to arrest rioters.  They need the mil in there now if PD isn’t going to do it.
View Quote

Have you missed the political events leading up to this?  How the fuck would you arrest them?  They can beat you down and fire weapons at you and you’ll be put in jeopardy of the death penalty for trying to stop them.  

Arrest them.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:57:07 AM EDT
[#24]
What zone is the scanner activity happening on?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:57:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

T.I.?
View Quote

Too freaked out asking Tiny for the codes to get to the illegal guns in his safe.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:57:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

You heard of him cause he likes to get rung up on gun charges most likely.

His felonious record is more than enough qualification to lead a city like Atlanta into the 21st century.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:58:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

His felonious record is more than enough qualification to lead a city like Atlanta into the 21st century.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair rebuttal. I'll defer to your judgement here. All I know, is someone's gotta be the token warlord.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:59:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I assume the DA, Mayor, and City Council are out on the street showing us how new policing works right?
View Quote

I'm sure they are looking for the flashlights and rape whistles right now.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:59:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Too freaked out asking Tiny for the codes to get to the illegal guns in his safe.
View Quote

One of the motherfuckers beats me again with my quip reply, and I'm going to bed.....don't test me
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:59:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Well this is a let down.  Off to bed.  

Fucking lame.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 1:59:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You are as bad as BLM demanding I apologize for my whiteness.  I have done none of the shit you say others have done but I am guilty for them?  Fuck your logic!  The irony, you has it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It appears to be an organized tactic to try to drive a wedge between normal people and their local police. They parrot each other and use terms they think will resonate with the group. They are going to need it as this continues and people have had enough.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:00:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fair rebuttal. I'll defer to your judgement here. All I know, is someone's gotta be the token warlord.
View Quote

I'm just happy I know him for his crimes, and not his hot tracks
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:01:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

One of the motherfuckers beats me again with my quip reply, and I'm going to bed.....don't test me
View Quote

Zing.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:02:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Smoke N' Scan is streaming live.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:02:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Challenge accepted
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Challenge accepted

i edited my remark.

but, you know... if you want to post an anonymous video or something i wouldn't mind
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:03:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Challenge accepted
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Challenge accepted

Gonna make a 40mm Molotov?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:05:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This.

It's not a matter of anyone here needing to pick their side, because the real war isn't Antifa vs. Cops.  The real war is 1984 vs. America and Humanity, and the cops need to pick their side, as departments and individually.  Some have, for the better.  Others have, for the worse.  The rest have yet to decide.

The globalists are our enemy, and Antifa are their tools, along with many others.  Sometimes, the cops are their tools, and sometimes they're not.  The ratio is likely to get worse over time as good cops and good departments are replaced by the commie equivalent of brownshirts.

It's likely that the good cops won't even be cops anymore by the end, but we'll need as many on our side as we can get, and we want the good ones to maintain as much organization as possible.

There's a fine line between licking the jackboots of those who would turn on you in an instant for a paycheck, and alienating some of our strongest potential allies in the event our common enemy becomes apparent.  We fight each other a lot on this, but our arguments reflect the difficulty we have finding the balance that best serves the cause of liberty.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:05:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fRBk67Usik
View Quote

Holy shit that guy is annoying AF
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:05:43 AM EDT
[#39]
What is the sitrep?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:06:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Scanner/ Zone # (unintelligible) static sssssss crackle......click.
Copppppy dissspatch, ssssend more paraaaaaamedics.

What in the hell is going on out there?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:06:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Zero fucks let the world burn
View Quote

This forum is full of doomer and no one is calling it out
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:06:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

yeah im really glad to get live updates about his fucking cat
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:07:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Evacuating/retreating/running away from another police station because they are ordered not to arrest criminal rioters - OH THAT WILL HELP FUCKING MORALE! I wonder how many will quit tomorrow.
View Quote

It honestly feels like that’s the plan.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:07:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Challenge accepted

40mm napalm rounds sound cool, like big giant pepper balls. Extra spicy
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:07:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

yes he is!
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:07:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Fox reports on the walkouts

Reports of police walkouts in Atlanta after charges issued to officer
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:08:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fRBk67Usik

Extremely.

But seems to be the only live stream.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:08:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

T.I.?

His new rap name is Buster hymens
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:08:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Scanner/ Zone # (unintelligible) static sssssss crackle......click.
Copppppy dissspatch, ssssend more paraaaaaamedics.

What in the hell is going on out there?
View Quote

Zombies? Reminds me of a certain movie
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:09:15 AM EDT
[#50]
I know as soon as I go to bed the party will start.

See yalls at the after party cleanup tomorrow I guess
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top