Site Notices
Page / 70
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:09:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Holy shit that guy is annoying AF
View Quote

His feed would be far more entertaining if he stopped talking about dabbing and finger fucking his cat and gave info regarding what the fuck is being shown on his video.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:09:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Fox reports on the walkouts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS7Lli5jaw4
View Quote

That first dude is such a giant cock sucker.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:10:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
can't find any personal live streams anywhere.

youtube pretty much banned them all when the rioting went off a week ago, and I even looked at some of the other places like vimeo and twitch. even tried some of the places from ferguson days for streams
View Quote

Portland jacobsnakeup
5 streams . Can't find a decent Atlanta
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:10:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Page 21 is the only one that mattered
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good lord! I read page 1 when it only had a few posts. I come back to 47 pages!

Page 21 is the only one that mattered

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:11:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Scanner/ Zone # (unintelligible) static sssssss crackle......click.
Copppppy dissspatch, ssssend more paraaaaaamedics.

What in the hell is going on out there?
View Quote

Classic Louisville scenario.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:12:56 AM EDT
[#6]
The statism around this place is sickening.  Just a few days ago I saw someone defend the NFA.  Seriously what the fuck is this place when self proclaimed 2nd Amendment advocates are defending the infringement of said Right?

These constant threads where a video is posted where there was a officer involved shooting and dozens of people reply with “good shoot”.  You people ever stop for a second and think about what you’ve just said?  Especially if you’re Christian.  

For a bunch of self proclaimed patriots, the mentality of a lot is pathetic.  We’re supposed to be a free nation, yet so many here will defend the million and one reasons that the State will use to throw your ass in a cage, up to and including, the idea that you should keep 100% of the money you earned.  

All men are created equal, endowed by their creator with certain inalienable Rights.  Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  It will cost you X percentage of your paycheck, though.  And shall not be infringed except for if the barrel of your rifle is 15.99” or the barrel of your shotgun is 17.99”.  Then it’s totally cool and the FBI just might shoot your wife.  Dog is definitely fucking dead.  

Voting someone to rule your life, and them being republican. Doesn’t make you patriot.  It makes you a statist.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:14:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fox reports on the walkouts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS7Lli5jaw4

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:15:00 AM EDT
[#8]
If there are any liberal dipshits reading this......?

If you thought the police used excessive force ?
Wait until the average citizen starts protecting family and all they worked for !

You have no idea what’s coming.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:15:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The statism around this place is sickening.  Just a few days ago I saw someone defend the NFA.  Seriously what the fuck is this place when self proclaimed 2nd Amendment advocates are defending the infringement of said Right?

These constant threads where a video is posted where there was a officer involved shooting and dozens of people reply with “good shoot”.  You people ever stop for a second and think about what you’ve just said?  Especially if you’re Christian.  

For a bunch of self proclaimed patriots, the mentality of a lot is pathetic.  We’re supposed to be a free nation, yet so many here will defend the million and one reasons that the State will use to throw your ass in a cage, up to and including, the idea that you should keep 100% of the money you earned.  

All men are created equal, endowed by their creator with certain inalienable Rights.  Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  It will cost you X percentage of your paycheck, though.  And shall not be infringed except for if the barrel of your rifle is 15.99” or the barrel of your shotgun is 17.99”.  Then it’s totally cool and the FBI just might shoot your wife.  Dog is definitely fucking dead.  

Voting someone to rule your life, and them being republican. Doesn’t make you patriot.  It makes you a statist.
View Quote

How is the weather up there on your high horse?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:15:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Possible explosion on smoke n scan
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:15:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You miss the news the past few months of cops enforcing policies and arresting business owners for trying to make a living, or mothers for taking their kids to the park, or harassing congregations for worshipping God?
View Quote

That did not happen in GA.  None of that nonsense.  We are a free state of free people.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:16:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That's called distancing. She is trying to cling to that VP spot. If things play out as they are currently slated, Key-Diesha can kiss that spot on the ticket good bye.
View Quote

Oddly enough all of their VP choices seem to be eliminating themselves one by one over the last month or so.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:17:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:17:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:17:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves. You won’t get any serious replies, just laughing emojis or “sorry your girl lost” or other tired phrases that let them avoid examining themselves and realizing you are right about them.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:18:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:18:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It appears to be an organized tactic to try to drive a wedge between normal people and their local police. They parrot each other and use terms they think will resonate with the group. They are going to need it as this continues and people have had enough.
View Quote

This is indeed a serious danger, but I don't think it's on purpose in most cases.  There are legitimate reasons to fear the consequences of blind and unconditional support as well.

Getting the balance right is really hard.  I used to be a lot more critical of cops years ago, but I saw the same danger you see and started toning it down.  It's important to avoid making the good cops and departments feel more alienated...the ideal situation is alliance and friendship, and I'm willing to go as far as they are.  My greatest hope for police is that most of them are taking a "live to fight another day" approach, and that it isn't about the paycheck.  I have my doubts, but I don't want to contribute to any unnecessary hostility between cops and patriots either, let alone a siege mentality.

The past few months of ridiculous Covid enforcement increased my cynicism (no walkouts then, right?), but I'm backing off again now that cops are now getting attacked, murdered, and backstabbed in an accelerating downward spiral.  The left's abject hatred of all cops has gotten far too indiscriminate and dangerous, and it's poison...and yet, so is having no standards.  It's a constant struggle.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:19:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Smoke N' Scan is streaming live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fRBk67Usik
View Quote

Commie retards must have woke up the squatch!
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:20:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves. You won’t get any serious replies, just laughing emojis or “sorry your girl lost” or other tired phrases that let them avoid examining themselves and realizing you are right about them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:21:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck that. My wife's grandpa was killed in front of her house on Christmas Eve when she was a kid, one of my best friends was killed by a drunk.

Are there dumb laws, sure. But stopping drunk drivers are one of the most legitimate things a cop can do.

And I have no expectation a cop takes a taser to the face
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:21:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was a good shoot.  God gave you the right to self defense and he also wanted you to submit to lawful authority if it met his criteria. Even if you are a cop.  

You gonna tell me Jesus says it is okay to abuse kids, drive drunk, attack police officers, etc?

Gimme a fuckin break!

That said, THE NFA IS BULLSHIT.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:21:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm sure that somewhere out there, there is a wet paper bag that you can fight your way out of.  Go find it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:22:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are aware there are people who deserve to be killed for things they have done ? They're out there, they exist. Some of them even occasionally show up in OIS in dashcam and body cam footage.  

You ever stop for a second and think about what you’ve just said?  Especially if you’re an adult, attempting to lecture complete strangers online about how if they don't agree with you they're wrong?
Thats unlikely to change anyones mind, but it will create arguments with people who have nothing better to do and get you blocked by those of us who don't value your opinion as a random internet poster, because frankly it's super fucking annoying. So.....I look forward to seeing where it says you posted something I wont be able to see in all future threads. I'll just assume its more lecturing  

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:22:38 AM EDT
[#24]
some people are so......

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:24:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Have you missed the political events leading up to this?  How the fuck would you arrest them?  They can beat you down and fire weapons at you and you’ll be put in jeopardy of the death penalty for trying to stop them.  

Arrest them.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It could but it seems like the rioters can’t control themselves. Especially if PD is abandoning their stations due to rioters.

Not to you but who the hell gave the order not to arrest rioters.  They need the mil in there now if PD isn’t going to do it.

Have you missed the political events leading up to this?  How the fuck would you arrest them?  They can beat you down and fire weapons at you and you’ll be put in jeopardy of the death penalty for trying to stop them.  

Arrest them.  

Yes they need to do whatever needs done to get it under control. Not the officers faults, but whoever is giving orders. And as I said If PD can’t then the mil needs to.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:25:06 AM EDT
[#26]
The underscores have appeared..
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:26:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

These constant threads where a video is posted where there was a officer involved shooting and dozens of people reply with “good shoot”.  You people ever stop for a second and think about what you’ve just said?  Especially if you’re Christian.  

View Quote

^^ LOL, Teeners gonna Teener.

You can agree with police officers' use of deadly force and still not be a statist.  You can agree with the concept of society having some laws and limitations (because there ARE assholes who violate others' rights without regard who need kept in check) and not be a statist.  If someone getting arrested for driving drunk in public decides to fight the police, takes a weapon, and then proceeds to shoot that weapon at the police... it's certainly A-OK for the cops to shoot their weapons back at him.  That's a "good shoot".  That is not statism.  If you think his natural rights were violated by getting arrested for operating a 3000LB machine in a public venue while his judgement and motor skills were impaired and we do not agree... That doesn't make us statists. It makes you a retard.
If you think his natural rights were violated when the cops he was firing weapon at (during the execution of a justified arrest) returned gunfire and killed him and we do not agree...  Again, that doesn't make us statists.  It makes you a retard.

I don;t see what any of that has to do with the NFA.  NFA is a steaming pile of shit.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:26:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:27:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome back!
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:27:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If there are any liberal dipshits reading this......?

If you thought the police used excessive force ?
Wait until the average citizen starts protecting family and all they worked for !

You have no idea what’s coming.
View Quote

when I pointed that out on Twitter I was called a Nazi
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:28:04 AM EDT
[#31]
LOL, I've never heard anyone defend the NFA, and I've heard the most retarded shit ever in GD.

That should honestly be a ban able offense
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:28:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It was a good shoot.  God gave you the right to self defense and he also wanted you to submit to lawful authority if it met his criteria. Even if you are a cop.  

You gonna tell me Jesus says it is okay to abuse kids, drive drunk, attack police officers, etc?

Gimme a fuckin break!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gimme a fuckin break!

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:28:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go on...
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:28:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:28:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

How is the weather up there on your high horse?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:29:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:29:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Shit's going to be on fire yo in about 87 seconds.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:30:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not all underscores are bad.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:30:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

You understand that the language and words you chose can out you, right?

System of oppression.....holy fuck, how those black clothes fit
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:32:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:32:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:33:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:35:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You are as bad as BLM demanding I apologize for my whiteness.  I have done none of the shit you say others have done but I am guilty for them?  Fuck your logic!  The irony, you has it!
View Quote

I have demanded nothing from you. I will simply note that the defense you have offered is that you haven't personally done any of these evil things. That would be interesting if you joined me in condemning this stuff, but you aren't doing that.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:35:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Blue ball thread of the year!
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:35:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
https://external-preview.redd.it/3sFH4aSD_ybRowyS9VmwcIpyWZo9BXkkjMRpK1ZKKBA.jpg?auto=webp&s=47a8ebe0296ce521a13883863d485f672315cc56

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/19/4e/0c194ea25ae310565e3bd14499a71f45.jpg

People get what they deserve and I hope they get the fuck out of it. They want Leftists in Power. Enjoy the end results like no police. They want no police? Okay.... enjoy what comes with that.

As for the Monday Morning Quarterbacks here....

https://i.imgur.com/6ndrchp.jpg

Go out in your Gucci Gun stuff and go fucking bring law and order to society. You guys got the guns, the kit, the gear, and you claim you got the balls right? Go out and do it.
View Quote

But leaving the basement is skerry! They don't have one of these to tell them what to do...

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:36:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If you think the brass didn't order them not to engage you are naive.
View Quote

Not one department in the country had an attack of blue flu over any of the stuff I mentioned. No one needed to order them to do anything.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:37:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:37:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Blue ball thread of the year!
View Quote

Shit's gay.

Pretty annoyed I'm still up when my 2 1/2 honey badger son will be up before 09.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:37:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Shit's going to be on fire yo in about 87 seconds.
View Quote

Trump’s fault.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:38:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The state will arrest you for not paying taxes. The state will arrest you for having a rifle with a 15” barrel. The state will shoot your wife over a 17” shotgun barrel. The state will burn down you and all of your friends and family to justify their budget. They’ll do all of these things because “the law is the law”, which they only exist to enforce with no personal accountability for their part in enforcing tyrannical laws.

What words would you use to describe that system?
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top