BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 70
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:38:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have demanded nothing from you. I will simply note that the defense you have offered is that you haven't personally done any of these evil things. That would be interesting if you joined me in condemning this stuff, but you aren't doing that.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are as bad as BLM demanding I apologize for my whiteness.  I have done none of the shit you say others have done but I am guilty for them?  Fuck your logic!  The irony, you has it!

I have demanded nothing from you. I will simply note that the defense you have offered is that you haven't personally done any of these evil things. That would be interesting if you joined me in condemning this stuff, but you aren't doing that.

Sort of like taking a knee. How conveniently similar the language and terms.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:38:45 AM EDT
[#2]
latter today, it's going to get very interesting at the next shift change.....

both scanners for zone 5 and 6 are almost dead silent, and antifa know that there aren't many police around.

they're probably setting up to kick off quite a field day, as well as all the looters that find out there isn't police to respond to calls
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:39:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Blue ball thread of the year!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:39:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not one department in the country had an attack of blue flu over any of the stuff I mentioned. No one needed to order them to do anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you think the brass didn't order them not to engage you are naive.

Not one department in the country had an attack of blue flu over any of the stuff I mentioned. No one needed to order them to do anything.

The scale of it is a figment of your imagination.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:40:38 AM EDT
[#5]
What is ati?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:40:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Show us how it is done. What is stopping you right now from drilling that third hole, slapping a stock on that AR Pistol, and putting down the "oppression" as a liberator? Why aren't you posting vids of yourself with a Post '86 MG and ripping off a belt in front of BATFE? Come on man, you talk but can you walk? Go grab your Hawaiian Shirt and do the dance.

Or are you all talk and no walk?
View Quote

I posted a similar question once and Aimless advised every one not to answer.

These guys have dental plans to protect.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:40:57 AM EDT
[#7]
refrain from self-initiated calls.  i guess some sort of system is down
0239 hours
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:42:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:42:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
0239 hours
View Quote

They are so short staffed they need them to sit in a parking lot to answer calls for service. Don't go looking for something to do.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:42:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The state will arrest you for not paying taxes. The state will arrest you for having a rifle with a 15” barrel. The state will shoot your wife over a 17” shotgun barrel. The state will burn down you and all of your friends and family to justify their budget. They’ll do all of these things because “the law is the law”, which they only exist to enforce with no personal accountability for their part in enforcing tyrannical laws.

What words would you use to describe that system?
View Quote

pay for play? kleptocracy?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:42:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The state will arrest you for not paying taxes. The state will arrest you for having a rifle with a 15” barrel. The state will shoot your wife over a 17” shotgun barrel. The state will burn down you and all of your friends and family to justify their budget. They’ll do all of these things because “the law is the law”, which they only exist to enforce with no personal accountability for their part in enforcing tyrannical laws.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves. You won’t get any serious replies, just laughing emojis or “sorry your girl lost” or other tired phrases that let them avoid examining themselves and realizing you are right about them.

You understand that the language and words you chose can out you, right?

System of oppression.....holy fuck, how those black clothes fit

The DNC /DSA must have determined this is a sovereign type site and sent out scripts to follow.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:43:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Show us how it is done. What is stopping you right now from drilling that third hole, slapping a stock on that AR Pistol, and putting down the "oppression" as a liberator? Why aren't you posting vids of yourself with a Post '86 MG and ripping off a belt in front of BATFE? Come on man, you talk but can you walk? Go grab your Hawaiian Shirt and do the dance.

View Quote

Glow harder
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:44:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves. You won’t get any serious replies, just laughing emojis or “sorry your girl lost” or other tired phrases that let them avoid examining themselves and realizing you are right about them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The statism around this place is sickening.  Just a few days ago I saw someone defend the NFA.  Seriously what the fuck is this place when self proclaimed 2nd Amendment advocates are defending the infringement of said Right?

These constant threads where a video is posted where there was a officer involved shooting and dozens of people reply with “good shoot”.  You people ever stop for a second and think about what you’ve just said?  Especially if you’re Christian.  

For a bunch of self proclaimed patriots, the mentality of a lot is pathetic.  We’re supposed to be a free nation, yet so many here will defend the million and one reasons that the State will use to throw your ass in a cage, up to and including, the idea that you should keep 100% of the money you earned.  

All men are created equal, endowed by their creator with certain inalienable Rights.  Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  It will cost you X percentage of your paycheck, though.  And shall not be infringed except for if the barrel of your rifle is 15.99” or the barrel of your shotgun is 17.99”.  Then it’s totally cool and the FBI just might shoot your wife.  Dog is definitely fucking dead.  

Voting someone to rule your life, and them being republican. Doesn’t make you patriot.  It makes you a statist.

System of Oppression - did you grow up in East Germany?

Fuck the NFA - never seen anybody post they like the NFA here

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:44:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:44:19 AM EDT
[#15]
We didn't spank our children 15 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:44:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Not all underscores are bad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The underscores have appeared..

Yes_they_are

Who the fucks used those damn things I can’t even find them on the keyboard you people are clearly psychotic

..and they’re Always here now
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:44:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:46:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
0239 hours
View Quote

"Refrain from self-initiated" calls could just mean you are short-handed so don't go looking for "on view" shit to get tied up on.

We call that "Firefighter mode."  If you are too low on personnel you don't want guys out getting tied up in some fresh bullshit that they found on their own and then be flat-footed if a critical incident pops off.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:46:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This is indeed a serious danger, but I don't think it's on purpose in most cases.  There are legitimate reasons to fear the consequences of blind and unconditional support as well.

Getting the balance right is really hard.  I used to be a lot more critical of cops years ago, but I saw the same danger you see and started toning it down.  It's important to avoid making the good cops and departments feel more alienated...the ideal situation is alliance and friendship, and I'm willing to go as far as they are.  My greatest hope for police is that most of them are taking a "live to fight another day" approach, and that it isn't about the paycheck.  I have my doubts, but I don't want to contribute to any unnecessary hostility between cops and patriots either, let alone a siege mentality.

The past few months of ridiculous Covid enforcement increased my cynicism (no walkouts then, right?), but I'm backing off again now that cops are now getting attacked, murdered, and backstabbed in an accelerating downward spiral.  The left's abject hatred of all cops has gotten far too indiscriminate and dangerous, and it's poison...and yet, so is having no standards.  It's a constant struggle.
View Quote

Another great post. The problem is there are too many individuals who don’t see the whole picture on all sides & it’s like herding cats. Too much psychological trauma & brainwashing to break through for 50-75% to even agree on what’s at stake.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:46:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Glow harder
View Quote

I’m not hip enough to dig your koo koo lingo beatnik. What’s the jibber jabber mean?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:46:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:46:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Is there a good Atlanta video feed?  I don't want to watch it split screen with the Portland bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:47:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:48:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Light the fuse big man! What are you waiting for? Come on.... DO IT! Why are you talking and not doing what needs to be done? You got a dental plan or something you don't want to risk losing? Why are you waiting on someone else to light it and you're just smacking your gums?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves. You won't get any serious replies, just laughing emojis or "sorry your girl lost" or other tired phrases that let them avoid examining themselves and realizing you are right about them.

You understand that the language and words you chose can out you, right?

System of oppression.....holy fuck, how those black clothes fit

The state will arrest you for not paying taxes. The state will arrest you for having a rifle with a 15" barrel. The state will shoot your wife over a 17" shotgun barrel. The state will burn down you and all of your friends and family to justify their budget. They'll do all of these things because "the law is the law", which they only exist to enforce with no personal accountability for their part in enforcing tyrannical laws.

Light the fuse big man! What are you waiting for? Come on.... DO IT! Why are you talking and not doing what needs to be done? You got a dental plan or something you don't want to risk losing? Why are you waiting on someone else to light it and you're just smacking your gums?

Damn. I felt that all the way in Texas.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:48:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves. You won't get any serious replies, just laughing emojis or "sorry your girl lost" or other tired phrases that let them avoid examining themselves and realizing you are right about them.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:48:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:48:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yes_they_are

Who the fucks used those damn things I can’t even find them on the keyboard you people are clearly psychotic

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The underscores have appeared..

Yes_they_are

Back in the early internets you couldn't just have a space between two words. You had to use an underscore. The habit of using an underscore in a screen name took.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:48:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
LOL, I've never heard anyone defend the NFA, and I've heard the most retarded shit ever in GD.

That should honestly be a ban able offense
View Quote

@GreasyEasy I have seen a few posters here defend the NFA in my years here and it always came down to..."muh investments".
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:48:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fair enough. I will leave you with the last word while I go to bed.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:49:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Unlike you and I?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves.
Unlike you and I?

I'm confused. I don't remember oppressing anyone. Was I supposed to? Did I miss a memo?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:49:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Unlike you and I?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves.
Unlike you and I?

I’m not a cop. Or other law enforcement. I don’t enforce illegal gun control and if selected and placed on a jury wouldn’t convict for it.

Can’t say the same for lots of people on this site.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:49:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I’m not hip enough to dig your koo koo lingo beatnik. What’s the jibber jabber mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glow harder

"Glow n-words"
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:50:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

means he's a 4chan dude.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:50:42 AM EDT
[#34]

I’m not sure if 10% of big city LEOs are fit for rural or smaller town jobs.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:50:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Shit's gay.

Pretty annoyed I'm still up when my 2 1/2 honey badger son will be up before 09.
View Quote

Honey badger son....I'm picturing that imagine in my mind.   I pity your soul sir!
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:51:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I posted a similar question once and Aimless advised every one not to answer.

These guys have dental plans to protect.
View Quote

I have no dental plan
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:51:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Go get 'em tiger. Strap on that roscoe and go straight justice on the rioters. Nothing's stopping you. You talking but I sure don't see any walking. Be the guy you're claiming to be. Go and bring law and order as you say it must be done. How about you go and arrest those nasty government officials like the ones ordering LE to go after the Church goers. Come on.... what you waiting for? You got the cajones right? They're clanking together right? What's stopping you?
View Quote

In theory, maybe he's waiting for a well-equipped, reasonably-well-trained organization/brotherhood of like-minded people (ideally with legal arrest powers) to train him up, cover his back, and help him make the arrests based on probable cause.  There are a lot more reasons not to do it alone, than when you have serious backup against both the mob and the angry-faced police chief or mayor.

In practice, who knows?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:51:50 AM EDT
[#38]
WTF is going on here?  This doesn't seem to be a thread reporting rioting and there are no pictures of Atlanta burning

Just a bunch of purse swinging...

Page 21 was best page.  I'm out
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:52:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Show us how it is done! Stop being a coward. Man up! You're running your mouth but you aren't producing much. You afraid of risking something like your dental plan or maybe you afraid big bad government will take away your nerf guns if you misbehave and stay out to late? Don't talk, do the walk broski!

What's stopping you from doing the needful?
View Quote

Again, glow harder
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:52:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:53:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The statism around this place is sickening.  Just a few days ago I saw someone defend the NFA.  Seriously what the fuck is this place when self proclaimed 2nd Amendment advocates are defending the infringement of said Right?

These constant threads where a video is posted where there was a officer involved shooting and dozens of people reply with “good shoot”.  You people ever stop for a second and think about what you’ve just said?  Especially if you’re Christian.  

For a bunch of self proclaimed patriots, the mentality of a lot is pathetic.  We’re supposed to be a free nation, yet so many here will defend the million and one reasons that the State will use to throw your ass in a cage, up to and including, the idea that you should keep 100% of the money you earned.  

All men are created equal, endowed by their creator with certain inalienable Rights.  Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  It will cost you X percentage of your paycheck, though.  And shall not be infringed except for if the barrel of your rifle is 15.99” or the barrel of your shotgun is 17.99”.  Then it’s totally cool and the FBI just might shoot your wife.  Dog is definitely fucking dead.  

Voting someone to rule your life, and them being republican. Doesn’t make you patriot.  It makes you a statist.
View Quote

Considering Kentucky passed a law in 1813 that banned concealed carry of pistols, for everyone. Im not sure where you get the deluded idea that the US has been some gun law free utopia.

Do you want to delve into powder storage laws as well?

Your keep 100% of the money you earn bit, has like wise never existed in the US either.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:53:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
WTF is going on here?  This doesn't seem to be a thread reporting rioting and there are no pictures of Atlanta burning

Just a bunch of purse swinging...

Page 21 was best page.  I'm out
View Quote

K. We were worried about your opinion on this thread. Thanks for checking in and the update.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:54:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:54:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Honey badger son....I'm picturing that imagine in my mind.   I pity your soul sir!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit's gay.

Pretty annoyed I'm still up when my 2 1/2 honey badger son will be up before 09.

Lol Badger is actually his nickname. He's got nothing but energy, is way too smart for his own good. He's awesome but super exhausting.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:54:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

means he's a 4chan dude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

means he's a 4chan dude.

Let me translate for any others: it means “your post reeks of a fed trying to egg someone into committing and admitting to a felony. Your post is so radioactive it glows in the dark”
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:55:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I’m not a cop. Or other law enforcement. I don’t enforce illegal gun control and if selected and placed on a jury wouldn’t convict for it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unlike you and I?

Welcome back!
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:55:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I have no dental plan
View Quote

Have you looked into the International Brotherhood of Jazz Dancers, Pastry Chefs and Nuclear Technicians ? They have a dental plan that'll get lil' Lisa braces.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:55:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have a good night.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:55:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Whole buncha pussies here who want others to bend the knee for something they didn't do.  Two sides of the same coin.

Then they talk shit saying "someone should do something to stop it" while they just sit home and type.  I bet Carillo gave them some pause.  

I wonder how many of you that constantly bitch vote, speak out in public and government hearings, donate money to the causes they believe in, etc. The government is evil!  Well guess what motherfucker?! Get off your ass and try to change it!  So much easier to say "Someone should do something!"

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:55:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Shut the fuck up about your off-topic stuff and talk about the Atlanta happenings.
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top