Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 70
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:55:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:As for the Monday Morning Quarterbacks here....

https://i.imgur.com/6ndrchp.jpg

Go out in your Gucci Gun stuff and go fucking bring law and order to society. You guys got the guns, the kit, the gear, and you claim you got the balls right? Go out and do it.
View Quote

You seem butthurt about losing power. So many cop videos/post show some fat fuck that can’t control a situation or have lint build up in their carry piece. Maybe it is in your best interest to move out of the way for a bit and let nature take its course? Especially since you all seem bound to protecting this destruction by way of higher power cuckery? There isn’t enough people on your side; just your wives and some weirdos, and you know this is all wrong... I understand you’re shook, and that sucks, but you’d rather be here chatting shit to people that actually support you in some little way. YOU get tf out there and do something. That’s YOUR job.  Else, move out the way and shhhhhhhhhhhh
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:55:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have no dental plan
View Quote

Lisa needs braces.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:56:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Considering Kentucky passed a law in 1813 that banned concealed carry of pistols, for everyone. Im not sure where you get the deluded idea that the US has been some gun law free utopia.

Do you want to delve into powder storage laws as well?

Your keep 100% of the money you earn bit, has like wise never existed in the US either.

View Quote

Well before they amended the constitution to gift us with the income tax it may not have been 100% but it was a hell of a lot better than it is now.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:56:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Let me translate for any others: it means “your post reeks of a fed trying to egg someone into committing and admitting to a felony. Your post is so radioactive it glows in the dark”
View Quote

Nobody gives a fuck. Grownups are posting. Run along.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:56:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes_they_are

Who the fucks used those damn things I can’t even find them on the keyboard you people are clearly psychotic

..and they’re Always here now
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The underscores have appeared..

Not all underscores are bad.

Yes_they_are

Who the fucks used those damn things I can’t even find them on the keyboard you people are clearly psychotic

It's the same key as the minus key.  If you can do rudimentary arithmetic and basic capitalization, you can do the under_score.  Advanced capitalization is another topic.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:56:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
WTF is going on here?  This doesn't seem to be a thread reporting rioting and there are no pictures of Atlanta burning

Just a bunch of purse swinging...

Page 21 was best page.  I'm out
View Quote

This is the GD I remember!
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:56:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have no dental plan
View Quote

Ummm... This question was posed to the cop bashers.  Why don't they act?  Dental plan?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:57:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:57:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

@GreasyEasy I have seen a few posters here defend the NFA in my years here and it always came down to..."muh investments".
View Quote

Well then that makes me a sad fucking panda, and may fuck be upon that argument.

Wow, standing with my first reply.....100% ban able offense.    I can see it though, but damn admitting on a forum

@Coop4570

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:58:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Shut the fuck up about your off-topic stuff and talk about the Atlanta happenings.
View Quote

Its 2:58am. 67 degrees and cloudy.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:58:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Oh, so that's your excuse? You got no tin in your wallet so you got no lead in your pencil too because of it?

Strange, I got the badge and the balls. I stood up before the very lawmakers that hand me my paycheck and I told them in a polite manner "FUCK YOU AND YOUR GUN CONTROL". I haven't enforced gun control.

Again.... you just gonna talk or you gonna walk?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves.
Unlike you and I?

I'm not a cop. Or other law enforcement. I don't enforce illegal gun control and if selected and placed on a jury wouldn't convict for it.

Can't say the same for lots of people on this site.
Oh, so that's your excuse? You got no tin in your wallet so you got no lead in your pencil too because of it?

Strange, I got the badge and the balls. I stood up before the very lawmakers that hand me my paycheck and I told them in a polite manner "FUCK YOU AND YOUR GUN CONTROL". I haven't enforced gun control.

Again.... you just gonna talk or you gonna walk?

Perfect example of “glowing in the dark” here. A self-admitted cop encouraging someone to commit and admit to a felony because they weren’t respected as much as they think the badge entitled them to.

I know what “JBT” stands for in your username. In my opinion anyway.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:58:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Show us how it is done! Stop being a coward. Man up! You're running your mouth but you aren't producing much. You afraid of risking something like your dental plan or maybe you afraid big bad government will take away your nerf guns if you misbehave and stay out to late? Don't talk, do the walk broski!

What's stopping you from doing the needful?
View Quote

Cringe worthy posting as always.

Funny how you stopped race baiting recently.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:58:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Let me translate for any others: it means “your post reeks of a fed trying to egg someone into committing and admitting to a felony. Your post is so radioactive it glows in the dark”
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:58:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Again, glow harder
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Show us how it is done! Stop being a coward. Man up! You're running your mouth but you aren't producing much. You afraid of risking something like your dental plan or maybe you afraid big bad government will take away your nerf guns if you misbehave and stay out to late? Don't talk, do the walk broski!

Again, glow harder

Fuck. I’m so sick of 4channers, and Redditors coming in with their stupid net speak
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:58:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shut the fuck up about your off-topic stuff and talk about the Atlanta happenings.

Barometric pressure?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:59:40 AM EDT
[#16]
So they didn't take the precint and now the thread has become powerful gay. Well, I guess the taxpayers of Atlanta don't have to buy a new police station anyway.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 2:59:42 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Holy shit I knew I stayed the course with this blue ball motherfucker for a reason.....I never heard of the "Glow N Words"

Best laugh all night...WTF

eta: laughed so hard I forgot words in my reply.  LOL
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:00:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:00:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah this thread turned to shit as usual in GD. Fuck!
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:00:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You seem butthurt about losing power. So many cop videos/post show some fat fuck that can’t control a situation or have lint build up in their carry piece. Maybe it is in your best interest to move out of the way for a bit and let nature take its course? Especially since you all seem bound to protecting this destruction by way of higher power cuckery? There isn’t enough people on your side; just your wives and some weirdos, and you know this is all wrong... I understand you’re shook, and that sucks, but you’d rather be here chatting shit to people that actually support you in some little way. YOU get tf out there and do something. That’s YOUR job.  Else, move out the way and shhhhhhhhhhhh
View Quote

Thought you boys in Texas could use lethal force to protect property at night?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:00:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
WTF is going on here?  This doesn't seem to be a thread reporting rioting and there are no pictures of Atlanta burning

Just a bunch of purse swinging...

Page 21 was best page.  I'm out
View Quote

I just learned about Glow N Words.....I'm serious it's all been worth it now
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:00:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Is there a good Atlanta video feed?  I don't want to watch it split screen with the Portland bullshit.
View Quote

All I have right now:

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:01:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Thread is dildos I’m going back to the big riot thread

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:01:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Barometric pressure?
View Quote

30.04 inHg
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:02:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Lol Badger is actually his nickname. He's got nothing but energy, is way too smart for his own good. He's awesome but super exhausting.
View Quote

That's a great name
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:02:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:02:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Barometric pressure?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barometric pressure?

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:02:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Another great post. The problem is there are too many individuals who don’t see the whole picture on all sides & it’s like herding cats. Too much psychological trauma & brainwashing to break through for 50-75% to even agree on what’s at stake.
View Quote

Yeo, and it doesn't help that the enemy constructs almost every attack as a confusing "damned if you do, damned if you don't" trap.  They're good at what they do, especially with all the institutions in their pocket, and sometimes the right approach is so clouded that we just have to make our best guess on faith.  When that's the case, how can you get everyone all on the same page?  Even if we were all geniuses, and we're not, the arguments could still go in circles.

I guess all we can do is to keep being constructive with each other, keep warning normies, and hope that the most important truths become apparent to enough of us before it's too late.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:02:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

So do you know about the Glow N Words?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:02:44 AM EDT
[#30]
This thread drift was more cringe than a Civic on plastic Taco Bell trays.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:03:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:03:21 AM EDT
[#32]
man, what emo bitches.
Guess cops don't have anything akin to "I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved."
flame me, I really dont care. I'm not a cop bootlicker. Never was, never will be. The rest of y'all might as well wipe your ass with the Gadsen flag.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:03:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Holy shit I knew I stayed the course with this blue ball motherfucker for a reason.....I never of the "Glow N Words"

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Holy shit I knew I stayed the course with this blue ball motherfucker for a reason.....I never of the "Glow N Words"

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:03:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Needs more hickory stick against patchouli soaked dread.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:03:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Thought you boys in Texas could use lethal force to protect property at night?
View Quote

I’m not worried about my suburb. I can’t travel at light speed throughout the county, though.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:03:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is no subject to talk about.....50 fucking pages of nothingburger sir
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:04:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The state will arrest you for not paying taxes. The state will arrest you for having a rifle with a 15” barrel. The state will shoot your wife over a 17” shotgun barrel. The state will burn down you and all of your friends and family to justify their budget. They’ll do all of these things because “the law is the law”, which they only exist to enforce with no personal accountability for their part in enforcing tyrannical laws.

What words would you use to describe that system?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the people on this site are cowards or part of the state system of oppression themselves. You won’t get any serious replies, just laughing emojis or “sorry your girl lost” or other tired phrases that let them avoid examining themselves and realizing you are right about them.

You understand that the language and words you chose can out you, right?

System of oppression.....holy fuck, how those black clothes fit

The state will arrest you for not paying taxes. The state will arrest you for having a rifle with a 15” barrel. The state will shoot your wife over a 17” shotgun barrel. The state will burn down you and all of your friends and family to justify their budget. They’ll do all of these things because “the law is the law”, which they only exist to enforce with no personal accountability for their part in enforcing tyrannical laws.

What words would you use to describe that system?

Hilariously, you would be arrested for not paying taxes, or having too much powder in your house, in 1786.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:04:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Come on man.... you're in Virginia! BATFE ain't that far from you. Go show us how its done! Light that fuse!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, glow harder
Come on man.... you're in Virginia! BATFE ain't that far from you. Go show us how its done! Light that fuse!

Gonna need to put on my sunglasses pretty soon if you’re gonna keep sitting in my lap
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:04:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes_they_are

View Quote

They're the most worn key on programmers' keyboards. :p
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:05:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:05:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This is indeed a serious danger, but I don't think it's on purpose in most cases.  There are legitimate reasons to fear the consequences of blind and unconditional support as well.

Getting the balance right is really hard.  I used to be a lot more critical of cops years ago, but I saw the same danger you see and started toning it down.  It's important to avoid making the good cops and departments feel more alienated...the ideal situation is alliance and friendship, and I'm willing to go as far as they are.  My greatest hope for police is that most of them are taking a "live to fight another day" approach, and that it isn't about the paycheck.  I have my doubts, but I don't want to contribute to any unnecessary hostility between cops and patriots either, let alone a siege mentality.

The past few months of ridiculous Covid enforcement increased my cynicism (no walkouts then, right?), but I'm backing off again now that cops are now getting attacked, murdered, and backstabbed in an accelerating downward spiral.  The left's abject hatred of all cops has gotten far too indiscriminate and dangerous, and it's poison...and yet, so is having no standards.  It's a constant struggle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It appears to be an organized tactic to try to drive a wedge between normal people and their local police. They parrot each other and use terms they think will resonate with the group. They are going to need it as this continues and people have had enough.

This is indeed a serious danger, but I don't think it's on purpose in most cases.  There are legitimate reasons to fear the consequences of blind and unconditional support as well.

Getting the balance right is really hard.  I used to be a lot more critical of cops years ago, but I saw the same danger you see and started toning it down.  It's important to avoid making the good cops and departments feel more alienated...the ideal situation is alliance and friendship, and I'm willing to go as far as they are.  My greatest hope for police is that most of them are taking a "live to fight another day" approach, and that it isn't about the paycheck.  I have my doubts, but I don't want to contribute to any unnecessary hostility between cops and patriots either, let alone a siege mentality.

The past few months of ridiculous Covid enforcement increased my cynicism (no walkouts then, right?), but I'm backing off again now that cops are now getting attacked, murdered, and backstabbed in an accelerating downward spiral.  The left's abject hatred of all cops has gotten far too indiscriminate and dangerous, and it's poison...and yet, so is having no standards.  It's a constant struggle.

I support the police around me because they generally do a damn good job and are reasonable.   I also live in an area where I am surrounded by good reasonable people.  Funny how that works.  I have seen enough this year in other places that I do not blindly support the police because they are police.  I support the idea of police and they serve an important part of society, but they can't be window licking retards.  They need to be able to use their judgement and stand up for themselves, their decisions and have an outlet for their department concerns that takes them seriously without repercussions. Denial of their rights or retribution should be a prosecuted crime.  On the other hand, if independent review shows an officer to be unfit for their job, they should be terminated without hoops to jump through.  Pensions should go away (for all public employees).  Unions should go away or should have some financial interest in paying out judgements against their members.  Frivolous lawsuits should be a prosecuted crime or judgements against the plaintiff made.

The police community brought some of this on themselves for letting politics dictate action/inaction against those that want to support them in favor of those that don't. That presents horrible optics for police and puts them on an even smaller island and exacerbates the us vs them mentaility.  I think we have all been getting played.  I think we all know it, but don't know who to side with.

Walking out in corrupt departments/municipalities should be encouraged and is a good idea as it removes police from the equation and leaves the citizens and politicians as the objects to scrutinize under the microscope.  

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:06:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:07:10 AM EDT
[#43]
God damn - Miami's on a fuckin roll in here.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:07:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I’m not hip enough to dig your koo koo lingo beatnik. What’s the jibber jabber mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glow harder

I’m not hip enough to dig your koo koo lingo beatnik. What’s the jibber jabber mean?

Miami was Fed posting (egging on illegal action) & a glowie or glow in the dark n**** refers to a member posting online that is an obvious Fed.

And I’m late to the party.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:07:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Well then that makes me a sad fucking panda, and may fuck be upon that argument.

Wow, standing with my first reply.....100% ban able offense.    I can see it though, but damn admitting on a forum

@Coop4570

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@GreasyEasy I have seen a few posters here defend the NFA in my years here and it always came down to..."muh investments".

@Coop4570

Agree with the ban able offense 100%. They didn't necessarily like the NFA but if it went away the value of their run of the mill class III toys would tank as manufacturers started cranking out new ones and that they don't want.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:07:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Thread is dildos I’m going back to the big riot thread

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/j7989i_GIF-123.gif
View Quote

You of all people knew that was home, it's the only thread that matters.

Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:07:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Ima head out. This thread got super cringe.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:07:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Glow harder
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Show us how it is done. What is stopping you right now from drilling that third hole, slapping a stock on that AR Pistol, and putting down the "oppression" as a liberator? Why aren't you posting vids of yourself with a Post '86 MG and ripping off a belt in front of BATFE? Come on man, you talk but can you walk? Go grab your Hawaiian Shirt and do the dance.

Or are you all talk and no walk?

Glow harder

Miami doesnt pretend that he isnt LEO.

At least get your forum terms correct.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:08:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Light the fuse big man! What are you waiting for? Come on.... DO IT! Why are you talking and not doing what needs to be done? You got a dental plan or something you don't want to risk losing? Why are you waiting on someone else to light it and you're just smacking your gums?
View Quote

I don't necessarily agree with the other fella...but how is this not a COC 4 or 6 violation?
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 3:08:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This thread drift was more cringe than a Civic on plastic Taco Bell trays.
View Quote

To me this was a great thread somehow....but your analogy is also spot on
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top