Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 70
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When I lived in Atlanta, on 285 if you did over 35 you would hit the car in front of you fast enough to total both vehicles.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya think Boston's bad? On it's best day, Atlanta makes Boston look like a go kart track. On I-285, if you're not doing 90, you'll probably get rear-ended.

When I lived in Atlanta, on 285 if you did over 35 you would hit the car in front of you fast enough to total both vehicles.

Lol... ditto this.

The only time you are doing 90 on 285 is at 3am.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Exactly.

They are not on the side of the people or the Constitution. They chose to side with a tyrannical government and now they're mad when that government acts like tyrants towards them. They enforced edicts imposed by the whim of lunatics and said nothing until they became the target.

And they would STILL arrest you or me in a second for doing the same thing they are crying about when directed their way. Fuck em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the Atlanta PD officers are getting railroaded (unlike Officer Chauvin who is not).  But isn't it interesting that they can band together and walk out when one of their own is threatened, but we saw no such mass walkouts over enforcing unconstitutional lock downs.

Exactly.

They are not on the side of the people or the Constitution. They chose to side with a tyrannical government and now they're mad when that government acts like tyrants towards them. They enforced edicts imposed by the whim of lunatics and said nothing until they became the target.

And they would STILL arrest you or me in a second for doing the same thing they are crying about when directed their way. Fuck em.

Hard to argue with this. They willingly arrested people they knew were doing no harm while watching cities burn over the last 3 weeks. THAT is when they should have pulled something like this. They have bowed down to Democratic leaders for years and followed their orders. Now when they are in the crosshairs they walk off.  I'm glad they did and hopefully it gives them some backbone next time they are told to ignore rioters, arrest fun owners or arrest business owners who just want to be open.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Listening the feed on Zone 6. They're lost.
View Quote
They haven't given up a precinct yet so still better than Minneapolis.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:00:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You'd have to be blind to not see that race is a factor tool....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a race war, it's a leftist/communist vs America war. Plenty of Antifa and BLM shitbags of every race. Don't be stupid.

You'd have to be blind to not see that race is a factor tool....

Fify
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lol... ditto this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya think Boston's bad? On it's best day, Atlanta makes Boston look like a go kart track. On I-285, if you're not doing 90, you'll probably get rear-ended.

Lol... ditto this.

LOL, yeah. I mean I don't know I've ever been able to get above 60 on 285. It's horrible at most times of the day.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like the DA laid out the defense argument ahead of time. What an unprincipled douche.

Huzzah for the officers exercising common sense to avoid a backstabbing by the politicized DA.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy shit in on this one. What did people expect?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#9]
https://broadcastify.cdnstream1.com/30453
https://broadcastify.cdnstream1.com/18812
https://broadcastify.cdnstream1.com/32679
https://broadcastify.cdnstream1.com/32681

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Things are going to get interesting..
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:02:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's looking like he knows he's done so is going out swinging. He probably assumes he can fall back on the insurrectionists to keep his ass out of hot water.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fixed

Is the DA another Soros plant shitbag?

It's looking like he knows he's done so is going out swinging. He probably assumes he can fall back on the insurrectionists to keep his ass out of hot water.

IIRC he is under GBI Investigation for some corrupt money funneling stuff....he is a real slime bag
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#12]
im watching a live stream of fox 5 atlanta and havent seen anything yet
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Lol... ditto this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol... ditto this.

When I was in high school the Georgia State Patrol was having a contract dispute. They went on "strike" by declaring a speeding ticket-free day in Atlanta. Some of my friends had a race around 285 late at night and got well over 130.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:02:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Awesome, let the savages go wild. Lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Please post chaos feeds
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You got a heavily armed half drunk friend nearby and a place to hide if shit gets bad. pM me if needed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too, but the shitty part near Smyrna/Austell, staying frosty.

You got a heavily armed half drunk friend nearby and a place to hide if shit gets bad. pM me if needed
If that doesn't give you hope for mankind.....or make you nervous....nothing will.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#18]
My daughter lives in zone 6. Standing by to go get her if I have to.

CoC prevents me from saying what I think about the folks who run this city.

ETA: we're home, nothing happened. Boring update p 32..
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Exactly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the Atlanta PD officers are getting railroaded (unlike Officer Chauvin who is not).  But isn't it interesting that they can band together and walk out when one of their own is threatened, but we saw no such mass walkouts over enforcing unconstitutional lock downs.

Exactly.

I can't say I disagree.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:03:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Holy shit.

Does the DA there have a protective detail?
View Quote

@ObsoleteMan

Not anymore.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
To every officer that walked out, well done.
View Quote

A thousand fucking bravos men.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Someone needs to get carl iii on a flight to Atlanta asap
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck I had plans tonight, looks like I'll be watching more demonstrators via live feed

Someone needs to get carl iii on a flight to Atlanta asap

OMG yes, best idea I've heard! lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The Union would be very careful to not put anything in writing.  
A winks as good as a nod to a blind bat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Union sanctioned?

Hking

The Union would be very careful to not put anything in writing.  
A winks as good as a nod to a blind bat.

The unions should loudly and publicly protest this.

The individual officers should let the motherfucker burn.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Without the threat of an obedient, mercenary police force loyal only to the DNC preventing them from protecting their stores, liberty and property... I suspect that if any looting , rioting or arson happens in these Wild West WOROL Atlanta areas that the rioters are going to get smoked and hopefully their dead bodies dumped in a river or lake.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Listening the feed on Zone 6. They're lost.

link?

APF Z6E
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Looks like the DA laid out the defense argument ahead of time. What an unprincipled douche.

Huzzah for the officers exercising common sense to avoid a backstabbing by the politicized DA.
View Quote

He ran it both ways. It's a deadly weapon when the police used it in the first case, but now, it's not a deadly weapon when a fleeing felon uses it against police officers.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
but that dental plan
View Quote

Despite why the clown in GD thinks, they obviously DGAF about it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:05:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I hope the mayor's  protective detail walked to.
View Quote

X87
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:05:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
im watching a live stream of fox 5 atlanta and havent seen anything yet
View Quote

I wonder if the libs and the media are trying to keep this out of the news to not rile up the savages, and then tomorrow reveal to the world how peaceful and diverse everything was without APD
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:05:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Race is a political affiliation, not a skin color.
View Quote

I like that.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:05:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Because there's regulations and laws?

The same sorts of regulations and laws that require an investigation before the lynch mob?
View Quote

Can the Sheriff appoint deputies on the spot?  Some places he can.  Doesn't mean they have the equipment, infrastructure or training to do the job.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There is no reasonable argument for any charges.  Point a weapon at the police you get shot....it’s science.  It was a very good shoot.
View Quote

I agree completely, it seems absurd to charge the officer with anything. Hell, they both deserve a medal. That said, other than that I hate injustice of any type and against anyone I do not care. They picked their team, and it isn't ours.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Please be true, please be true, please be true
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#36]
When should I start drinking and searching for live streams?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#37]
The live streams are gonna be crazy tonight
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#38]
I suggest keeping the enemy confined to a small area and creating a free-fire kill zone.

Welcome to
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#39]
I have family there is S2 on this walk off real or twitter cuntery?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Can the Sheriff appoint deputies on the spot?  Some places he can.  Doesn't mean they have the equipment, infrastructure or training to do the job.
View Quote
Fulton county is one of those goofy counties in GA that has "county police".  The sheriff, for the most part, runs the jail and warrant service.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I support the officer and understand his reaction based upon the sequence of events.  Did he do everything by the book?  No policy violations?  I watched the DA.  There are possible issues, maybe just administrative.  I won't absolve the officer until the GBI chimes in with a full review.  Murder? No!  But I want to hear results from a more independent investigation.
View Quote

Who is to say that GBI isn't just as corrupt and returns a bill to bend to the current political will.

Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Really, though, that is beautiful. Will there be anything left standing by morning?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Personally, as a dad, I think you should go now before the wrong people hear about APD walking out
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#44]
In late AF, damn this thread moved quick.

Got some catching up to do, I’m assuming since they announced murder chargers on the cops after the taser incident that caused this. Good for them if so.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:07:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The off duty cops should tell the supervisors that they can't come in to cover the walk out deficiency; because they have already had 1 and 1/2 daiquiris or margaritas.
View Quote

"Top shelf"
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If they aren't already, I bet every gun and every round of ammo is gone from every gun store within an hour of Atlanta by tomorrow afternoon
View Quote

No lie, 20 seconds before I read your post that was exactly what I thought and about to post it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Hard to argue with this. They willingly arrested people they knew were doing no harm while watching cities burn over the last 3 weeks. THAT is when they should have pulled something like this. They have bowed down to Democratic leaders for years and followed their orders. Now when they are in the crosshairs they walk off.  I'm glad they did and hopefully it gives them some backbone next time they are told to ignore rioters, arrest fun owners or arrest business owners who just want to be open.
View Quote

All that happened in Atlanta?
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:07:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go NOW.  DUH
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup. Piss of the decent people who might actually respect you and actually contribute. Then only do something when it's another officer getting shit on.
Link Posted: 6/17/2020 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The same sorts of regulations and laws that require an investigation before the lynch mob?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt even the Sheriff can put non-certified people on the street.

Who knows but there is such a thing as liability, vulnerability and bankrupt everyone lawsuits.

Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top