Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 87
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:48:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The tall building in the picture is where my adoptive family lives. I know that neighborhood well in Ramat Gan
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The tall building in the picture is where my adoptive family lives. I know that neighborhood well in Ramat Gan
I hope they are well.

Asshole neighbors.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:49:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
SPICY

View Quote

Oh shit, Ilhan, Tlaib and the "Squad" better watch out, they might get visited by the Mossad! []
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Urgent # Shehab Correspondent: The big fire in the Al-Atatara area in Beit Lahiya broke out in Barkis belonging to the Khudair family. It contains agricultural tools as a result of the smoke bombs that were heavily fired by the occupation

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1cUjcpWYAIcxp8?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Agricultural tools? Sure it does.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@SilasB

" A short while ago, IAF fighter jets struck a multi-story building which contained military assets belonging to the intelligence offices of the Hamas terror organization.

The building contained civilian media offices, which the Hamas terror organization hides behind and uses as human shields. The Hamas terror organization deliberately places military targets at the heart of densely populated civilian areas in the Gaza Strip.

Prior to the strike, the IAF provided advance warning to civilians in the building and allowed sufficient time for them to evacuate the site."

Al Jazeera Arabic had their livestream located in this building.
View Quote

Bunch of terrosists and several media outlets sharing a building.  Lol you cant make this shit up.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:51:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

"Agricultural Tools"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Urgent # Shehab Correspondent: The big fire in the Al-Atatara area in Beit Lahiya broke out in Barkis belonging to the Khudair family. It contains agricultural tools as a result of the smoke bombs that were heavily fired by the occupation

"Agricultural Tools"

ANFO
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

ANFO
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Agricultural Tools"

ANFO
Fertilizer
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

"Agricultural Tools"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Agricultural Tools"

Let me guess, irrigation piping of certain diameters, along with certain fertilizers, and so on...
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:56:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Huge Explosion As Israel Destroys Hamas-Affiliated Bank

WATCH: Huge Explosion As Israel Destroys Hamas-Affiliated Bank
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Getting sketchy at the Leb border, but they haven't crossed the rubicon yet

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/405668/border2_png-1943145.JPG
View Quote

Full Metal Jacket- Get Some
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Huge Explosion As Israel Destroys Hamas-Affiliated Bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnD6frMfI3g
View Quote
Snackbars

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:00:13 PM EDT
[#12]
but, but we can't go into Cambodia because of world opinion.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:00:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I hope they are well.

Asshole neighbors.
View Quote

You have to love how Israelis downplay stuff. "It wasn't that close, it was a block or two over"

In other words, they are ok.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:00:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I have a feeling after the Tel Aviv strikes this morning, we're going to see a Vietnam level bombing campaign tonight.
View Quote

Quoted:

Yep. Seems Israel is done with this shit and is going for a more permanent solution this time. It's gonna get bigger before it's over.
View Quote

Alright what am I missing boys? I'm not trying to be dismissive here, but Iron Dome being used, Israel being rocketed, border issues, and Palestinians throwing rocks and molotovs seems fairly normal for Israel.

They deal with this all the time. I've been in a bunch of threads where we watch roof knocking and riots, iron dome and protests. Shit they were doing the balloons with gas into Israel a while ago.

What's different?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Fire starting in the Mushtaha building.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:03:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Alright what am I missing boys? I'm not trying to be dismissive here, but Iron Dome being used, Israel being rocketed, border issues, and Palestinians throwing rocks and molotovs seems fairly normal for Israel.

They deal with this all the time. I've been in a bunch of threads where we watch roof knocking and riots, iron dome and protests. Shit they were doing the balloons with gas into Israel a while ago.

What's different?
View Quote
Imho, nothing is different. There will be a cease fire, Hammas commanders and rockets will be replinished and it will happen again in a few years.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:04:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, that sucks.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Mark Levin: Living Under Israel's Iron Dome
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What's different?
View Quote

Israel's "fuck you" response to repeated cease fire requests is one thing; the size of the campaign and just a feeling that it's different this time.

I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What's different?
View Quote

It's the intensity and extent of the airstrikes combined with Israel literally saying "we're going beastmode, don't talk to us until next week"

They've hit major towers, think empire state building equivalents. I don't believe that was really done even in 2014 minus one or two exceptions. 2 nights ago they dropped 450 TONS of bombs in one hour plus 500 155mm arty shells. The IDF comment afterwards? " We can and expect to increase our sortie rate more than last night to extinguish the threat."
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:09:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's the intensity and extent of the airstrikes combined with Israel literally saying "we're going beastmode, don't talk to us until next week"

They've hit major towers, think empire state building equivalents. I don't believe that was really done even in 2014 minus one or two exceptions. 2 nights ago they dropped 450 TONS of bombs in one hour plus 500 155mm arty shells. The IDF comment afterwards? " We can and expect to increase our sortie rate more than last night to extinguish the threat."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's different?

Oh damn, so it's legit Boogaloo time.

I didn't know about the artillery
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:10:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://streamable.com/hcrn73
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Getting sketchy at the Leb border, but they haven't crossed the rubicon yet

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/405668/border2_png-1943145.JPG
View Quote

Some well placed shots would solve that right quick
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's different?

Israel has had enough of turning the other cheek.

They know that they are in peril.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://streamable.com/hcrn73

Fuck!

I think artillery fire is more intimidating than air strikes
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:13:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's different?

Great!

I'll grab some beers and we can watch them do the needful this evening.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Now I know how to spell IKEA in Hebrew...
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think with the recent increased cooperation between Israel and other Arab countries, plus a dud of a US president who's main goal is appeasement, Israel feels they can lash out aggressively without heavy diplomatic uproar.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:17:34 PM EDT
[#29]
IDF released a video on the "Metro" tunnel complex they bombed after the famed ground ops tweet.

Vid at date link
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:20:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I don’t see any other option than this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Israel needs to go scorched earth on those fucks.

I don’t see any other option than this.

They'll just come here.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I have a feeling after the Tel Aviv strikes this morning, we're going to see a Vietnam level bombing campaign tonight.
View Quote

Israeli Arc Light - that would be worth some high quality popcorn.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What's different?
View Quote

I think our change of command four months ago is driving the Israeli response. They need to get this done before Biden's handlers get world opinion organized against them.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:28:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Let me guess, irrigation piping of certain diameters, along with certain fertilizers, and so on...
View Quote

A bunch of Satan's Ho's be up in there.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Back
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What's different?
View Quote

The center of the country is the most densely populated. It's also the most liberal. It's easy to ignore the outlying areas being hit. When the peaceniks and telavivim start having ordnance hit them, they all of the sudden want blood. In a nutshell.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
IDF released a video on the "Metro" tunnel complex they bombed after the famed ground ops tweet.

Vid at date link
View Quote

"something went wrong. try retweeting."
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I think our change of command four months ago is driving the Israeli response. They need to get this done before Biden's handlers get world opinion organized against them.
View Quote

This.  I also have a feeling this is going to end up being part of something global.  Shit is spiraling faster now.  Maybe it's just a feeling..
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:32:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vid at date link

Refresh constantly or open in a new tab. Tweet is still there
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:34:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This.  I also have a feeling this is going to end up being part of something global.  Shit is spiraling faster now.  Maybe it's just a feeling..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately, I fear the worst.

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#40]
And yes. I would gladly fight for Israel.

We have our own problems here.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That black smoke is petroleum based.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The center of the country is the most densely populated. It's also the most liberal. It's easy to ignore the outlying areas being hit. When the peaceniks and telavivim start having ordnance hit them, they all of the sudden want blood. In a nutshell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's different?

Makes a ton of sense. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:43:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wonder how much has to do with the intensity of incoming rockets. They can't have an endless supply of interceptors and each battery only has 3-4 launchers (20 Tamir's / launcher), so a couple BM-21 trucks could overwhelm individual batteries. And they're only 90-something% successful, so there are a few rockets still getting through. How many rockets would we let terrorists fire from Canada or Mexico fire at us before we just smashed them?
Plus the shear economics of the situation (firing ~$1000 katyusha/qassam rockets to be intercepted by $~40k Tamir's).

In addition, there have been attacks from Lebanon:
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/three-rockets-launched-toward-israel-lebanon-no-damage-israeli-military-2021-05-13/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/israel-lebanon-border-sees-intense-mobilization-after-idf-tanks-fire-at-protests/ar-BB1gJRKO

I'm sure Israel would prefer to quench these threats quickly, than fight on multiple fronts.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:44:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:44:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Israel needs some A-10's. Do some strafing runs.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

More like operation Linebacker II than Arc Light me thinks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Israeli Arc Light - that would be worth some high quality popcorn.

More like operation Linebacker II than Arc Light me thinks.

Let's go back further, like Dresden.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:58:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Lol

Israel’s got the right idea here.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:59:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looked into this when it came out and local chatter says this is a non event and does not signal anything even if true.
Page / 87
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top