Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Like most of your posts, you are uninformed about the topic in which you are commenting on. There is a decent percentage of Pali Christians.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians

Why the poster you replied to is insinuating that Israel would target them specifically, I have no idea.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
False Israel stirring the pot in order to justify murdering Christians.
Last I checked, Palestinians weren't Christians. Has their religion changed since I last watched the news?
Like most of your posts, you are uninformed about the topic in which you are commenting on. There is a decent percentage of Pali Christians.

Why the poster you replied to is insinuating that Israel would target them specifically, I have no idea.
1-2% is a sizeable number?

About 20% of the Israeli population is Arab and most of them are Muslim. I'd call that a sizeable number.

I'm sure it warms your heart to see Iranian rockets and mortars raining down on Israel. Good use of all that cash your favorite president (Obama) gave them.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:31:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well, there’s no such thing as Palestinians, so...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There must be some Bat Signal that they respond to.
Moth to flame, ‘n all that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just the word Israel in any thread topic guarantees instant purse swinging and racial bullshit.

Also, every time I see the underscore on my keyboard, I want to take an ice pick to it.
There must be some Bat Signal that they respond to.
Moth to flame, ‘n all that
"_" seems to be the case.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:33:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
You're on a roll today
From a different thread today:

Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You obviously didn’t check. There are more Christian Palestinians. But that wasn’t even what I was referring to.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2017/august/christianity-is-rapidly-growing-in-iran
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last I checked, Palestinians weren't Christians. Has their religion changed since I last watched the news?
You obviously didn’t check. There are more Christian Palestinians. But that wasn’t even what I was referring to.

So your premise is that Iran is a Christian nation and Israel shooting Irainians equals Israel attacking Christians?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Iron Dome can intercept Mortars?
View Quote
It can.
The missiles it uses are expensive though.
The system is designed to try and determine a likely impact zone and based partly on WHAT will be struck may decide not to respond.
If the target is fields, desert, empty land, or orchards it might not be worth using a missile.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:35:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.  Around 1% of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.  Seems like a lot of work to go to in order to kill a few Christians.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Is it going to pop off for real this time?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It can.
The system is designed to try and determine a likely impact zone and based partly on WHAT will be struck may decide not to respond.
If the target is fields, desert, empty land, or orchards it might not be worth using a missile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It can.
Smart.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:36:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So your premise is that Iran is a Christian nation and Israel shooting Irainians equals Israel attacking Christians?
View Quote
There’s only one Christian nation and it isn’t of this world. :)
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The poster he replied to has a problem with the US and our interests, judging from his posts in other threads.

There's a number of posters like that on this site.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:38:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, his premise is Aryan good, Hebrew bad.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:39:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There’s only one Christian nation and it isn’t of this world. :)
View Quote
Can't even answer a simple question. You are very confused and clearly lack the ability to debate. I've asked for you to explain and defend your beliefs and you refuse. You must not have very well thought out beliefs.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:39:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Less than 1% in the Gaza Strip?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Here's hoping Israel turns the homes and offices of the Iranian government into a flaming mess as fast as this thread turned into one.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Smart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It can.
Smart.
Imagine the tech behind that... something/someone has to detect the launch, measure speed & trajectory, calculate an impact point, and make a decision wether or not to defend against it.  Presumably within a few seconds.  Wow
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No, his premise is Aryan good, Hebrew bad.
View Quote
Apparently. I'd like to know how he reasons out his views but apparently he doesn't understand what he actually thinks he believes.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:41:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
and at one time there was no such thing as Americans, so at what point do we recognize the Palestinians?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Apparently. I'd like to know how he reasons out his views but apparently he doesn't understand what he actually thinks he believes.
View Quote
I have a theory, but sharing it would get my ABC sitcom cancelled.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:44:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

and at one time there was no such thing as Americans, so at what point do we recognize the Palestinians?
View Quote
If it ever happens I’ll let you know.  These Arabs-without-a-country starting to act like civilized people who want to join the 21st century would be a great start.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Ramadan Bombathon?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#22]
The Israeli phrase of the day is: “overwhelmingly asymmetrical retaliatory strike”
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:48:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Fo Time

Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:48:22 PM EDT
[#24]
I see our resident Iranian lapdog(s) showed up.

Where's my popcorn?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:48:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Fuck that’s awesome.

Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

About 20% of the Israeli population is Arab and most of them are Muslim. I'd call that a sizeable number.

I'm sure it warms your heart to see Iranian rockets and mortars raining down on Israel. Good use of all that cash your favorite president (Obama) gave them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The point was to show you were incorrect that Palestinians weren't Christians, which you now concede you were wrong. You're welcome for correcting you.

And the Arab population is growing. Israel has a demographics bomb that's going to go off in 30 years. They are getting out bred by a wide margin.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:51:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Wow.  Around 1% of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.  Seems like a lot of work to go to in order to kill a few Christians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never made the claim that israel wanted to target Christians, that was someone else. I was only confirming that there are Palestinian Christians.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yea, so many Christians live in Gaza...

Go back to CNN.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:53:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The poster he replied to has a problem with the US and our interests, judging from his posts in other threads.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How US interests are defined is up for debate, but our core interests should be clear. I'm not familiar with the poster you are referring to, so I'll defer to your take on his views.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

How US interests are defined is up for debate, but our core interests should be clear. I'm not familiar with the poster you are referring to, so I'll defer to your take on his views.
View Quote
Have you ever spent any time in the region?  I have personally been about 5 km from the strip.  I've seen the pile of homemade rocket debris they collect.  The world you believe is black and white is substantially more grey.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
In.

Getting sporty over there.
View Quote
I think I read something about this in a book once....
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#34]
IDF does not play games. In for the ass kicking.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This was published a few hours ago - Nato Chief Jens Stoltenberg tells Der Spiegel that NATO will not come go Israel's aid if Iran attacks them:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/06/02/nato-not-aid-israel-iran/666078002/
EU loves them some cultural enrichment
View Quote
I worked with NATO, Israel doesn't need their help.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The point was to show you were incorrect that Palestinians weren't Christians, which you now concede you were wrong. You're welcome for correcting you.

And the Arab population is growing. Israel has a demographics bomb that's going to go off in 30 years. They are getting out bred by a wide margin.
View Quote
Do you still claim 1-2% is a sizeable number?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are the author of the lesser uniformed of the posts.

From your own cite: "They number 6–7% of the 12 million Palestinians. 70% live outside Palestine"

Simple math informs us that 1.8-2.1% of Gaza residents may be Christians.

But, like here, I'm sure the Amish fired the mortars and will receive their just spanking.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Have you ever spent any time in the region?  I have personally been about 5 km from the strip.  I've seen the pile of homemade rocket debris they collect.  The world you believe is black and white is substantially more grey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right, it is grey. The world in which GD thinks it's black and white in terms of Israel being the Good guy and Palestinians being the Bad guy, it is filled with grey. Israel has plenty of blood on its hands.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:03:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
99.9% of the world disagrees. Haha
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

99.9% of the world disagrees. Haha
And they also believe Islam is a religion of peace.......
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:05:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't say sizable in my original post. I said a decent number.

My original post below:

Quoted:

For example, Jews made up 1.4% of the US population in 2001. That's a decent percentage.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You're right, it is grey. The world in which GD thinks it's black and white in terms of Israel being the Good guy and Palestinians being the Bad guy, it is filled with grey. Israel has plenty of blood on its hands.
View Quote
It does.  You're correct.  It is also the only side with reasonable demands.

The reality is that the Palestinians will not regain everything they want.  They need to come to the table with realistic goals and a willingness to back away from Hamas.  Until then the status quo of being killed when they complete acts of violence or attempt to leave the strip will continue.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:10:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why the fuck would they get involved? Israel isn't part of NATO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This was published a few hours ago - Nato Chief Jens Stoltenberg tells Der Spiegel that NATO will not come go Israel's aid if Iran attacks them:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/06/02/nato-not-aid-israel-iran/666078002/
EU loves them some cultural enrichment
Why the fuck would they get involved? Israel isn't part of NATO.
Im aware Israel is not a member of NATO, but they are a "partner nation" of NATO, which bears some weight.

So the statement by Stoltenberg is provocative to snackbars.

I hope that helps.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Man you wouldn't know that being there.  It feels like everyone Israeli woman over the military age of 20 is pregnant and already pushing a stroller when you walk around Tel Aviv.  They are very big on family there.  The state even pays for IVF if you can't have kids.  They are definitely fighting that war as well.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The reality is that the Palestinians will not regain everything they want.  They need to come to the table with realistic goals and a willingness to back away from Hamas.  Until then the status quo of being killed when they complete acts of violence or attempt to leave the strip will continue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Problem is, Israel will never negotiate in good faith, and the Palis know it. They aren't willing to make any concessions because the status quo benefits Israel. They can continue to expand settlements, changing the facts on the ground, without ever putting anything of value on the table.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol that is cuckold bullshit
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Israel has plenty of blood on its hands.
View Quote
Not enough, but things are looking up.

Iran v. Israel is about as clear-cut as it gets.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:14:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I didn't say sizable in my original post. I said a decent number.

My original post below:

For example, Jews made up 1.4% of the US population in 2001. That's a decent percentage.
View Quote
Ever hear of quotes? I'll explain. If I put "sizeable number" like that in my post, I'd be quoting you. But I didn't.

Since it's so confusing for you, I'll put it in other terms you might understand. Do you claim 1-2% of Palestinians is a decent percentage? When is 1-2% of anything a "decent percentage"? (There are those quotations I was telling you about above)
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:14:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Man you wouldn't know that being there.  It feels like everyone Israeli woman over the military age of 20 is pregnant and already pushing a stroller when you walk around Tel Aviv.  They are very big on family there.  The state even pays for IVF if you can't have kids.  They are definitely fighting that war as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you ever seen how big Arab families are? 8, 9, 10 kids in a family is very common.

Israelis are like most western countries, they usually only have a couple of kids, at least outside of the settler movement (who breed like rabbits).
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Problem is, Israel will never negotiate in good faith, and the Palis know it. They aren't willing to make any concessions because the status quo benefits Israel. They can continue to expand settlements, changing the facts on the ground, without ever putting anything of value on the table.
View Quote
The part you miss is that Israel needs to give up nothing.  They have already won.  The facts on the ground is that all of the West Bank is annexed.  It is under full Israeli control. When you visit the region to begin to understand why as well.  The West Bank is strategic.  It moves the border from Israel from a line in some sand dunes back to the Dead Sea and the mountains on the other side.  It was striking when I made the drive through the West Bank.  It became completely clear.

The only reason Israel would give up anything would be to secure a full peace, but the reality is, like you said, they don't have to.  The status quo is not terrible for them.  The only people really hurt by the status quo is the Palestinians.  They have everything to gain from here as their current situation is shit, but they refuse to give up on unreasonable demands.

The Israelis are limited by the politics in their own lands.  There is a staunch group that believes in expansion as a core belief.  You can compare it to the anti-abortion groups in the US.  Nothing can possibly convince them otherwise and they form a significant voting block.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top