BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Facts on the ground can always change, in surprising ways.
View Quote
Keep telling yourself that. The fact is that your team is ridiculously adept at losing. You’d think that averages would throw you guys the occasional win but it keeps not happening.

To consistently fail in such a manner tells me everything I need to know about the culture. You’ve earned your shitty lot in life.  Own it and quit crying.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Israel kicked 700,000 Palis off their land to form the state of Israel. Those are Israeli figures. They stole someone else's shit, which how we are where we are today.
View Quote
Israel didn't do that, might want to check your facts there.

ETA-I don't know why I'm even replying to this Iranian apologist.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Given your past comments, I don't take what you just said seriously.

Look, I don't care about religion.  The reality is the Israelis control the area.  It is managed very successfully.  There is a strong economy that works with the wider world community in a secular fashion.

The Palestinians have lost.  Their allies, or what they believed to be their allies, played (and continue playing) them for fools and using them as pawns.  Their only winning move is to reject Hamas and negotiate without conditions.  Their only other options are continuing suffering for another 100 years or wait for an all out war in which the final result will likely be the full destruction of their people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has nothing to do with Jews. I get along with Jews with no problems here in the states. The Palestinians got hosed because the Germans were psychopaths. It's fucked up. I had no more emotional investment in the conflict beyond that. I think it is retarded that the Mullahs in Iran give anything more than moral support to the Palestinian cause. They are making Arab problems their own, and putting the plight of the Palis above their own national interests.  But Mullahs gonna Mullah.
Given your past comments, I don't take what you just said seriously.

Look, I don't care about religion.  The reality is the Israelis control the area.  It is managed very successfully.  There is a strong economy that works with the wider world community in a secular fashion.

The Palestinians have lost.  Their allies, or what they believed to be their allies, played (and continue playing) them for fools and using them as pawns.  Their only winning move is to reject Hamas and negotiate without conditions.  Their only other options are continuing suffering for another 100 years or wait for an all out war in which the final result will likely be the full destruction of their people.
I really don't care what you or anyone else believes.

The Palestinians will decide that for themselves. I'm fine with whatever they decide.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No. There were Jews living there peacefully prior to foundation of the state of Israel. Jews and Muslims lived in Palestine in peace for generations prior to the current conflict.
View Quote
Jews were barred from their most sacred holy sights, facing naval embargos, and had a build up of military troops at their border.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No. There were Jews living there peacefully prior to foundation of the state of Israel. Jews and Muslims lived in Palestine in peace for generations prior to the current conflict.
View Quote
I guess your idea of "peace for generations prior to the current conflict" must also be like your believe that 1-2 % is a "decent percentage"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936–1939_Arab_revolt_in_Palestine
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:05:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Keep telling yourself that. The fact is that your team is ridiculously adept at losing. You’d think that averages would throw you guys the occasional win but it keeps not happening.

To consistently fail in such a manner tells me everything I need to know about the culture. You’ve earned your shitty lot in life.  Own it and quit crying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My team? I live in the US. The fuck are you talking about. Lol.

The Palis will do what it is that they do. I hope the best for them.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:06:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Jews were barred from their most sacred holy sights, facing naval embargos, and had a build up of military troops at their border.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What time period are you referencing?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I guess your idea of "peace for generations prior to the current conflict" must also be like your believe that 1-2 % is a "decent percentage"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I need to post about the Stern Gang and Jewish terrorism during the same period?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#9]

I hope the Joos push the fuckin' Arabs into the sea.  When's enough gonna be enough?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:08:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
1949-1967
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
1949-1967
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1949-1967
Which has nothing to do with my prior point. I said they lived in peace together for generations prior to the founding of the state of Israel.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Do I need to post about the Stern Gang and Jewish terrorism during the same period?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So now they DIDN'T live in "peace for generations". Which is it?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You need to take some logic classes.

Just because the fight for the land began in the ensuing 10 to 15 years prior to the founding of the state of Israel, does not exclude the fact that Jews and Muslims lived side by side in peace for generations prior to that.

For fucks sake, I know this is GD, but come on. Debating with these logical fallacies is just ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thumper, you need to post more than you do. Every time you do my appreciation for you keeps going up.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:15:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Which has nothing to do with my prior point. I said they lived in peace together for generations prior to the founding of the state of Israel.
View Quote
That's absolutely ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes, your team. You have a demonstrable ego investment in the hole these individuals have dug for themselves.

I take a deep satisfaction in watching people live the lives they deserve. I can see where that might hurt your feelings, but the realities of the world are validating to me. You identify with a failed culture whose only specialization is losing. That tells me more about you than you want me to know.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:18:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus you should work for CNN. First you say they lived there peacefully, now you say that they fought. You'll really just lie anyway you want to support your Jews are evil argument. Gee where have I heard that before?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Debating with these logical fallacies is just ridiculous.
View Quote
You’re the one supporting the cause of a nation that doesn’t exsist...
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Must be more of those peaceful protestors
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:20:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yes, your team. You have a demonstrable ego investment in the hole these individuals have dug for themselves.

I take a deep satisfaction in watching people live the lives they deserve. I can see where that might hurt your feelings, but the realities of the world are validating to me. You identify with a failed culture whose only specialization is losing. That tells me more about you than you want me to know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I identify with the plight of people. That includes the Jews during the Holocaust. I find it sad that people have to suffer, and the Palis had a lot if help from the Israelis in digging their hole.

I take deep satisfaction in knowing that none of this affects me in any measurable way, but that I can still throw peanuts from the peanut gallery.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Just because the fight for the land began in the ensuing 10 to 15 years prior to the founding of the state of Israel, does not exclude the fact that Jews and Muslims lived side by side in peace for generations prior to that.

For fucks sake, I know this is GD, but come on. Debating with these logical fallacies is just ridiculous.
View Quote
LMAO!  Just since Christ,  Isreal has been conquered and ruled by:

Rome
Muslims
Christians
Egyptians
Turks
Britian
Jews

The Arabs have no intention of living peacefully with Jews....ever.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:24:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Jesus you should work for CNN. First you say they lived there peacefully, now you say that they fought. You'll really just lie anyway you want to support your Jews are evil argument. Gee where have I heard that before?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep reading, one of my replies further down responds to this same logical fallacy you're going on about.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Israel is the aggressor. They stole someone else's house and bulldozed it to the ground to form their luxury condominiums. Everything Israel receives is a result of that original sin.
View Quote
Hmm... I guess you can go back to wherever your ancestors came from cause they sure stole the land you live in today. If they didn't, you are still gaining benefit of the original sin.

Face it, the "palestinians" that you defend are not interested in peace because the number one goal they have is to kill every jew in the world. The Israelis just want everyone to leave them the fuck alone. That is the difference between a "palestinian" and an Israeli.

As for nato, they can gtfo. Let Germany pay for their shit.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:26:38 PM EDT
[#24]
So is this something different or just the usual Palestinian assholes firing off rockets at Jewish houses?

Quoted:

View Quote
Sums them up pretty well.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:28:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Breaking news on CNN: Palestinian children peacefully protest by flying kites, Israel responds with sonic weapons
View Quote
You mean the ones with swastikas on them?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My team? I live in the US.
View Quote
Typical liberal, sits around demanding that other people he doesn't know, living in a country he's probably never visited, should give all their shit to another group because "reasons" while at the same time refusing to share his shit with people in his own country.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:31:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Unless you’re referring to recently bias, there’s no formal logical fallacy I’m familiar with that would subvert the idea that conflict isn’t peaceful. It’s not.

Pretending that two cultures with a documented history of violence have somehow enjoyed a peaceful coexistence indicates that you are either willfully ignorant or simply insane.

One side is winning, both politically and physically, and the other is living in squalor. My experience is that folks end up with precisely the life they deserve.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
And what do you hope for Israel ?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Israel kicked 700,000 Palis off their land to form the state of Israel. Those are Israeli figures. They stole someone else's shit, which how we are where we are today.
View Quote
Negative. The surrounding nations kicked them out so they could go at it with Israel, with the promise that they could go back in once the war was won.

They didn't count on God being on Israel's side. Oh well.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:42:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Then don't act like Israel is just defending their land. They stole the shit. Lol. Context matters. The Palis have legitimate grievances.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arabs should have fought harder.  ZFG.
Then don't act like Israel is just defending their land. They stole the shit. Lol. Context matters. The Palis have legitimate grievances.
The White Man stole the land from the Native Americans too. The indigenous peoples in America also have legitimate grievances.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:42:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Y'all are leaving God out of the picture. You can't talk about Israel and not talk about God. Mess with Israel, you mess with God. Fact.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:47:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Question: How many of you guys have an IDF clone? Or at least one with elastic bands on the forearm and buttstock?

Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Push the garbage into the sea.

End of the problem.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:13:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Rome
Muslims
Christians
Egyptians
Turks
Britian
Jews

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rome
Muslims
Christians
Egyptians
Turks
Britian
Jews

You left out Babalon, Medes & Peres.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:16:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Y'all are leaving God out of the picture. You can't talk about Israel and not talk about God. Mess with Israel, you mess with God. Fact.
View Quote
There is no God
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I identify with the plight of people. That includes the Jews during the Holocaust. I find it sad that people have to suffer, and the Palis had a lot if help from the Israelis in digging their hole.

I take deep satisfaction in knowing that none of this affects me in any measurable way, but that I can still throw peanuts from the peanut gallery.
View Quote
If you're so concerned with their plight, why not go help them?

That would be much more righteous than riding the coattails of a successful nation (that your ancestors had nothing to do with building) and then being unappreciative of the opportunity afforded you by a superior culture.

I wonder why your people left?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

That would be much more righteous than riding the coattails of a successful nation (that your ancestors had nothing to do with building) and then being unappreciative of the opportunity afforded you by a superior culture.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He shows up in every one of these threads with the sole purpose to derail and stir up shit.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
There is no God
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no God
Find faith, my brother.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. I can probably trace my family's roots in this country further back than you can. You don't know me.

My Grandfather was in WWII... we didn't get here recently.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Lol. I can probably trace my family's roots in this country further back than you can. You don't know me.
View Quote
So, you're not Persian?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:27:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Taqiyya really is a thing
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:32:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:33:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Too many people here are anti-Israel and their hatred blinds them. The Jews have been in Israel for thousands of years, it's their land, culture, etc..

Islam, the satanic death cult, didn't come on to the scene until the 7th Century. They want to kill all the Jews, the koran tells them to do so.

It's the Muslim Brotherhood that's fighting a proxy war against Israel. The people of Gaza are too stupid to know this. They're so stupid they voted in Hamas for the government of Gaza.

Very stupid people and they're getting killed for their stupidity. Gaza is nothing but Darwin doing his thing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:35:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

My Grandfather was in WWII... we didn't get here recently.
View Quote
Was he Vichy? If not, what would his thoughts on Iran be, I wonder?

My folks have been here since the 1700s, irrelevant as that may be. I did assume your line was a more recent transplant. Why the Iranian apologist routine then? Ever been there? Spent much time in Persian or Arab streets?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:36:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

There is no God
View Quote
That's ironic coming from you since such a declaration in much of the Muslim world will earn you at best imprisonment, or at worst;  a barbaric and truly gruesome execution.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#47]
If the Izzy’s were just nicer to Arabs......then everything would be fine .
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Multiple good responses you've made in this thread Thumper.  I strongly agree with them all...
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:38:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There is no God
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no God
Well, that explains quite a bit actually.

Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

A few settled after the initial conquest in 640. The seedstock of most modern palis were bedouins from what is now saudi arabia/yemen that were moved into the levant by the ottomans to further "islamise" it in the 15-1600s.
View Quote
god damned settlers
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top