Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/2/2021 11:46:49 AM EDT
I was watching one of the Back to the Future movies last night. At the begining of the movie, the network put a warning.  Something to the extent of being out of date and views expressed may be offensive.  
WTF.  Stop the fucking train, I want off.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:47:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Libyan terrorists have feelings too
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Libyan terrorists have feelings too
View Quote

That's ok though since Hillary and Obama murdered off Libya so that shouldn't be a problem
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm offended by misspelled words in thread titles.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Thread needs a warning label.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:51:34 AM EDT
[#5]
What's the warning for? That's a pretty wholesome non offensive movie.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:52:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably for the "mayor Goldie wilson, never a black mayor" part. Or the "reefer heads" reference in the punks vs black band part.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
fixed it, happy dear?  
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Libyan terrorists with ak47s.
Indians on horses whooping and shooting arrows while being chased by the calvary.
Irish immigrants.
A black diner worker who puts in the time and effort to eventually become mayor.
A woman who solely lusts for a man because of an overly active pity complex.
Incestuous tones.

Time for two minutes hate.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:22:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe because Chuck Berry became a hit because of a white guy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Was it the spooks part? I bet it was the spooks part
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:34:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
fixed it, happy dear?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fixed it, happy dear?  

Only one thing could make me happier.Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:38:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

His mom wanted to fuck him.  Later his dad prevented his mom from being raped.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I forgot about that.

Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute... Doc..... are you telling me my mom has the hots for me?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:56:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Bullying
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:04:09 PM EDT
[#17]
We truly are living in a Clown Show World currently.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:04:55 PM EDT
[#18]

If I found five musicians in a lived-in Caddy today, and they were not smoking weed, I'd tear that thing apart looking for the heroin.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Warning: This is an incredibly awesome movie from a period of time that was more awesome than where we are now. Fuck your feelings and stop being a little bitch. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Japs make the best stuff.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:08:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Sexual assault.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Probably for the "mayor Goldie wilson, never a black mayor" part. Or the "reefer heads" reference in the punks vs black band part.
View Quote
Which is really dumb to get upset about because they showed the ignorance of the punks. The black band members were heroes and fine upstanding people. The white guys were trash. The white guys were racist but they were also the bad guys. Bad guys are racist sometimes. Who fucking knew?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:10:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Contains fun, can't have that
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:10:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I like this flic
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:11:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Was watching part 3 last night and any time they said the word "Indians" in the drive in scene, they muted the word.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:11:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

That mayor bit was deliberately written as "out of date" in 1985, hence shown only in 1955 (while showing the ironic contradiction of Wilson running for re-election in 1985).

And the punks weren't exactly portrayed as the good guys.

Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Strong language.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Which is really dumb to get upset about because they showed the ignorance of the punks. The black band members were heroes and fine upstanding people. The white guys were trash. The white guys were racist but they were also the bad guys. Bad guys are racist sometimes. Who fucking knew?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If this really is one of the reasons, it just goes to show how people have become stupid about context these days.

But, I still wonder if they are whining about something from the 1985 setting.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#30]
The libs would love BTTF2 the cars run off trash. I mean it doesn't get more renewable than that.

Literally throw absolutely anything in there and you create fusion.

I mean shit I like that. Where are the trash powered fusion reactors?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:16:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is the problem, people like you do not even see how blatant the hurt is.

Link Posted: 5/2/2021 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#32]
BTTF was pretty goof.  BTTF2 was shit.  We haven't watched BTTF3 yet.  Let me guess:  Tanner eats shit - again.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 2:45:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Back to the Future has a trigger warning?

Link Posted: 5/2/2021 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Have they put a warning label on Grease yet. I know the liberals are protesting that there weren’t enough Blacks in the film. Also Sandy changed herself for Danny and that is sexist. They must have complained that they did not have a land whale wearing the most famous pants in movie history.

I am sure there were other things they objected to but I can’t think of them right now.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 2:57:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm guessing a few things.  Most of us who are not perpetually offended would have a hard time identifying them, SINCE IT'S A MOVIE.. but. that is not the land we live in.  I've seen all 3, more times than I can count and here's a few things I can see today's society having a problem with...

All 3 movies, Biff/Griff makes unwanted advances on a female.  He is supposed to have his hands in his pockets and stare at the floor and ask if she is willing to be asked questions so he can get to know her.  

First, A black person is referred to as a "colored person".. and also towards the end one of Biff's gang refers to the HS band as "spooks" (when they are smoking weed in the car).  There's also what would be classified as an attempted rape.  Insinuation of incest (forgot that one)

Second, Domestic violence is portrayed

Third... Cowboys are chasing Indians (we have to erase that part of our history).

There's probably more since those movies were made in the 80's but that is off the top of my head.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:01:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
BTTF was pretty goof.  BTTF2 was shit.  We haven't watched BTTF3 yet.  Let me guess:  Tanner eats shit - again.  
View Quote

I loved 2 (actually loved all 3).  Jumping from the 80's, to 2015, to the 50's again.. I really liked it... dare say it might have been my favorite.  3 was probably my least favorite, but I have still watched it many times and highly recommend it...

What did you not like about 2?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:06:42 PM EDT
[#37]
A colored mayor? That'll be the day!
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:13:35 PM EDT
[#38]
I feel as though there should be warning labels for all the “woke garbage” they produce these days.

Wasted time watching “Falcon and the Winter Soldier” only to get a few episodes in and see they were painting the USA as racist and making GWOT Medal of Honor winner look like psychopathic killer. I stopped watching, but would have appreciated having saved time by there being a “woke garbage” warning label.

Or if you’re going to do a cute romance thing only to make the female love interest a lesbian how about a warning label for that one?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Is it because nobody in the cast has had thier dick sawed off?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The libs would love BTTF2 the cars run off trash. I mean it doesn't get more renewable than that.

View Quote
No they didn't. The Mr Fusion that powered the Flux Capacitor ran off trash. The delorean still ran on regular unleaded. Remember in BTTF3 the problem was Marty ripped the fuel line and there was no Gasoline in 1885.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:24:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I feel as though there should be warning labels for all the “woke garbage” they produce these days.

Wasted time watching “Falcon and the Winter Soldier” only to get a few episodes in and see they were painting the USA as racist and making GWOT Medal of Honor winner look like psychopathic killer. I stopped watching, but would have appreciated having saved time by there being a “woke garbage” warning label.

Or if you’re going to do a cute romance thing only to make the female love interest a lesbian how about a warning label for that one?
View Quote

@KaerMorhenResident

That's not at all how they did the Falcon and Winter Soldier. They did an AMAZING job at the show. IDK what in the fuck you're on about. It's far from a woke show. The left even complained that it was right wing propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Leftists are offended by anything and everything that could be used to further their agenda.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Great movie.  Fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:31:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
No they didn't. The Mr Fusion that powered the Flux Capacitor ran off trash. The delorean still ran on regular unleaded. Remember in BTTF3 the problem was Marty ripped the fuel line and there was no Gasoline in 1885.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn you're right. I forgot it had two fuels
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Was watching part 3 last night and any time they said the word "Indians" in the drive in scene, they muted the word.
View Quote

OFFS
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Goonies had a "advisory" message as well before the opening credits. Stating there are some stereotypes presented that my be offense.

I'm assuming because of Data.

The whole thing is liberal, faggot bullshit and it pisses me off
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#47]

Who you calling spook, peckerwood?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I loved 2 (actually loved all 3).  Jumping from the 80's, to 2015, to the 50's again.. I really liked it... dare say it might have been my favorite.  3 was probably my least favorite, but I have still watched it many times and highly recommend it...

What did you not like about 2?
View Quote

Spot on how I feel about the trilogy. I really dig that they predicted the Cubs winning the world series only 1 year off and Alt 1985 was pretty damn funny with Strickland and his shotgun on the porch "Eat lead slackerssssss!"
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 4:04:00 PM EDT
[#49]
OP likes the thought of incest? ...

...but really, what is “offensive” about them movies?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Back to the Future Family Guy (Good Quality)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top