Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The fact that you even have to ask this question speaks volumes about your character, or lack thereof.

I just really don't get the entire "I'm dating chick A, but want to fuck chick B... what do I do?"

This is just fucking stupid.  You are dating someone.  Do YOU want HER going behind your back and fucking some dude?  You don't want to be with Chick A if you are even remotely considering and asking for internet advice.

Let me know when you get married.  I'll give your future wife my business card so she can get her divorce free of charge.

Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I would fo.
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#5]

dear beingsafe...

Katie emailed me a question this afternoon,

The kid who started all that and keeps adding really stupid comments, is he 13 years old or so?  Seems like it.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:34:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you are a pathological liar.... When does this guy get the ban? I really hope its soon!

See what I mean? Non-believers.

i can not believe that you don't understand that YOU CREATED THIS SITUATION –– you are the cause of people not believing you.  you single-handedly derailed any confidence people have in what you say.  do not, under any phantasmagoric pretense, call others "non-believers" when YOU are the root of the problem.  

i truly think that you are either a) trying your best to get an entry into the "ARFCOM Top 10 Idiots/Trolls" thread, or b) unfortunately believe that other people have any continued interest in your idea of "faked drama".  

now go away.  no one here likes you.  you had your opportunity –– you failed.  goodbye.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:36:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
OP has about 30 threads in 2 days about women, pussy, cheating, marriage, having kids, and about twenty other bullshit threads.

And they are all a figment of his imagination but he got nailed to the wall in this thread because he stole pics off of the internet to pass of as the girl in this thread.
A member knows the girl and smacked his little pee pee, he hasn't came back to answer but he is posting in other threads so time will tell

The situation is real, although I probably won't do anything.

Please explain the picture, ar jedi says it aint so, what's your side of the story?

Ar-jedi is right that pic is from flickr. I didn't want to post her real face but they look similar. Compromise to satisfy the pic-mongers.

yeah sure pal.  Man your life is pretty pathetic.
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you are a pathological liar.... When does this guy get the ban? I really hope its soon!

i can not believe that you don't understand that YOU CREATED THIS SITUATION –– you are the cause of people not believing you.  you single-handedly derailed any confidence people have in what you say.  do not, under any phantasmagoric pretense, call others "non-believers" when YOU are the root of the problem.  

i truly think that you are either a) trying your best to get an entry into the "ARFCOM Top 10 Idiots/Trolls" thread, or b) unfortunately believe that other people have any continued interest in your idea of "faked drama".  

now go away.

ar-jedi

dude.  that was the most awesome beat down i have ever witnessed.  if you weren't already a team member, you would be now.
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

now go away.

ar-jedi

dude.  that was the most awesome beat down i have ever witnessed.  if you weren't already a team member, you would be now.

I gotta agree, this one is an all time classic arfcom pee pee smack.
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:42:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Life is short.....tap that motherfucker
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#11]
This thread is useless without pics. And video.
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:50:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Before Whey8 left did he  tag you in or what dude?

wait he left?
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP must have nine lives to keep surviving shit like this...

I don't know why people haven't learned to recognize his screenname and automatically think "Oh, it's just this asshole again."

I like how he was discussing her teeth earlier in the thread, but once he got caught lying tried to pass it off as "Uh, I meant they look similar."

What a dickhead!!!

One of the first threads I ever read on arfcom was the Mudfish/housekeeper thread.  It was funny at first when he started tripping over his dick, then it just became sad.

it's not like this is the first time he's gotten his ass reamed either.  he just keeps bouncing back...

Can you imagine how sucktastic his real life must be if he has to resort to this kinda stuff for fun?

One of the first threads i read on arfcom was the Mudfish/housekeeper thread.  It was funny at first when he started stepping on his dick, then it just became sad.

Yaeh, I'd say we're prety much at that point right now. It only took a few pages for the wheels to fall off.
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

wait he left?

No. He just posted a couple of days ago.

Link Posted: 6/12/2010 2:58:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Adding this to the list of "yup, school is out..." threads.
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The fact that you even have to ask this question speaks volumes about your character, or lack thereof.

I know it's wrong. But there is nothing like the smooth skin of a 20-yo woman.

Creepiest. Statement. Ever.
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do unto others.....

How would you feel if your GF did the same to you?  Go with that.

I know I know.

But damn there is nothing like a horny 20-yo girl who wants some good sex!

20yo and good sex do not belong in the same sentence.  20yo girls may fuck like rabbits, but they don't know how to have good sex.
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 3:50:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wait he left?

No. He just posted a couple of days ago.

At least whey8 is kinda funny, in a strange sort of way.

now go away.

ar-jedi

I think he's already there.

To ar-jedi for outting this dumb shit.

I'm suprised a mod hasn't locked the thread yet, they must be having a good laugh in the background. But beingsafe is getting what he's got coming to him too. Pretty fucked up to post something like his OP to begin with, and then using a picture he found off some picture site, and then trying to crawdad his way out of it instead of owning up and saying he fucked up. i bet he's wishing this thread would hurry up and die.

Link Posted: 6/12/2010 3:53:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay here is another pic - having fun with the hula hoops
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/238/70321154.jpg

hey do me a favor, say hi to Katie from Robert C –– we were in a lot of the same MBA classes at UPenn Wharton together.  she hung at my place on Lancaster (Old Quaker Building) a lot, she'll remember that and criss-cut vinegar fries from the New Deck Tavern on Samson Street at 3am...

hey beingsafe,

here is an update for you...

i just got email back from Katie and she has no fucking idea who you are.

she said you stole that photo from a modeling shoot that she did for Carlos Benjamin.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlos_benjamin/page23/

now she is freaked the fuck out.  she wants to know if she needs to call the authorities.  

please explain yourself before there is an ARFCOM witch hunt for your ass.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 6/12/2010 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#20]
epic
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Pics

Can't possibly vote without pics.
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 4:20:56 PM EDT
[#22]
This thread was much easier to masturbate to yesterday.....
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This has to be whey8

Link Posted: 6/12/2010 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Indeed it does.  WTF is wrong with people of more recent generations?

Link Posted: 6/12/2010 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP has about 30 threads in 2 days about women, pussy, cheating, marriage, having kids, and about twenty other bullshit threads.

And they are all a figment of his imagination but he got nailed to the wall in this thread because he stole pics off of the internet to pass of as the girl in this thread.

A member knows the girl and smacked his little pee pee, he hasn't came back to answer but he is posting in other threads so time will tell

The situation is real, although I probably won't do anything.

Please explain the picture, ar jedi says it aint so, what's your side of the story?

Ar-jedi is right that pic is from flickr. I didn't want to post her real face but they look similar. Compromise to satisfy the pic-mongers.

what a fucking troll. stop making shit up.

Link Posted: 6/12/2010 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
<a href="http://img810.imageshack.us/i/69670627.jpg/" target="_blank">http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5880/69670627.jpg</a>

Looks like she's packed a bowl and taking a hit...  
Link Posted: 6/12/2010 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics

i think you skipped right by the show.  

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 6/13/2010 12:46:08 AM EDT
[#28]
If you are even considering it, go ahead and break up with your GF now. It doesn't matter if you pursue the 21 year old or not.
Link Posted: 6/13/2010 1:01:13 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 6/13/2010 1:34:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Reported.

You are a tedious and tiresome troll... be gone.
Link Posted: 6/13/2010 2:08:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You guys are taking this thread way to seriously.  Beingsafe is a regular ol' GD troll.  The common theme in his threads are fubar situations he finds himself in as a result of not 'being safe'.  Like the time he was chilling at his wanted felon friends house and the cops came looking for him and no one could be bothered to answer the door... or his fiance/girlfriend who felt obligated to let a felon move into his house and give him all her money.  Its one fucked up thing after another and this is just par for the course.

I say go for it Op.  You only live once, stir some shit up and have fun doing it.

This.
Link Posted: 6/13/2010 2:11:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/13/2010 2:13:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay here is another pic - having fun with the hula hoops
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/238/70321154.jpg

hey do me a favor, say hi to Katie from Robert C –– we were in a lot of the same MBA classes at UPenn Wharton together.  she hung at my place on Lancaster (Old Quaker Building) a lot, she'll remember that and criss-cut vinegar fries from the New Deck Tavern on Samson Street at 3am...

hey beingsafe,

here is an update for you...

i just got email back from Katie and she has no fucking idea who you are.

she said you stole that photo from a modeling shoot that she did for Carlos Benjamin.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlos_benjamin/page23/

now she is freaked the fuck out.  she wants to know if she needs to call the authorities.  

please explain yourself before there is an ARFCOM witch hunt for your ass.

ar-jedi

Yea, who didn't see this one coming from a mile away?  

Link Posted: 6/13/2010 2:15:25 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Agreed.

Link Posted: 6/13/2010 3:35:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Epic ownage. Now go away with your bullshit stories.

I'm calling for the ban hammer.
Link Posted: 6/13/2010 4:24:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics

i think you skipped right by the show.  

ar-jedi

This is the reason why I always read at least the last two pages before I post.

Link Posted: 6/13/2010 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#37]
This thread and your account.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top