Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 108
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 2:25:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This looks like a leadership failure all around.  What a shit show.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russias 72nd brigade got there ass handed to them in Bakhmut yesterday!! Ran like a bunch of bitches they are. Not looking good for OPs team.  Lol...
3 square km took back in one day, it took Russia 9 months to get that piece hahahahaha.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-unit-says-russian-brigade-flees-bakhmut-outskirts-2023-05-10/

And yet according to the Ukraine Bros the Russians are a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries unless we pay billions to the Zelensky.

The con continues!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 2:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

My con continues!
View Quote

indeed.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So if Russia were to take Bakhmut, would that prove that the Russians ARE a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russias 72nd brigade got there ass handed to them in Bakhmut yesterday!! Ran like a bunch of bitches they are. Not looking good for OPs team.  Lol...
3 square km took back in one day, it took Russia 9 months to get that piece hahahahaha.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-unit-says-russian-brigade-flees-bakhmut-outskirts-2023-05-10/

And yet according to the Ukraine Bros the Russians are a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries unless we pay billions to the Zelensky.

The con continues!

So if Russia were to take Bakhmut, would that prove that the Russians ARE a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries?

Nope
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The con continues!

Nope

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?

Mostly

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Deflect, deflect, deflect...
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:16:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

But "less-ly" than yesterday, huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The con continues!

Nope

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?

Mostly

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/288245/Fvub8Y-WAAMc_Ib_jpeg-2812229.JPG

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Remember when Bakhmut was supposed to be captured by Feb 22, May 9, now ???
View Quote

Remember when Russia ran out of missiles?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:26:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The con continues!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The con continues!

A hostile and paranoid nation that secures additional resources is never a danger to anyone else.  That’s crazy talk. If you just give the assaulter what he wants, they’ll just go away and be peaceful forevermore.

Putinbros (oh, excuse me… those that “hate both sides”, but only complain about one, nudge, nudge, wink, wink) assure me this is so.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:54:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not that anyone cares but no.

Nothing has been reflected in any of the maps concerning the 72nd retreating
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The con continues!
View Quote

Yeah that was before the Russian military was absolutely demolished. It would ring true if Ukraine didn't put up such a fight, some credit due to military aid received. That's my stance. If Ukraine had been captured swiftly leaving an intact RU military, I have no doubt Putin it would have encouraged Putin's behavior.

No way to prove it, but I think that consideration carries weight. What do you think?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#15]

I like the response, "Just a few more buildings in Bakhmut and it'll be over."
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:04:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Imagine that...

UKR withdraws quickly, and the Russians move forward to take the territory, but in doing so find themselves in unprepared defensive positions.

Then the counterattack.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine that...

UKR withdraws quickly, and the Russians move forward to take the territory, but in doing so find themselves in unprepared defensive positions.

Then the counterattack.

Works in HOI4 also.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:09:00 PM EDT
[#17]
"There is a serious risk of encirclement of the Wagner PMC in Bakhmut as a result of the collapse of the flanks. The flanks are already cracking and falling." - Prigozhin

What does the OP and Greta thunberg have in common?

Both of their hopes and dreams have been shattered
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Remember when Russia ran out of missiles?
View Quote

No because no one ever honestly said that.  The only ones that I have seen are people like you making a false claim then belittling it as if it was ever the case.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#19]
DAY 42
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
DAY 42
View Quote

Day 283 of the siege if we are being picky.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"There is a serious risk of encirclement of the Wagner PMC in Bakhmut as a result of the collapse of the flanks. The flanks are already cracking and falling." - Prigozhin

View Quote

I think Prigozhin got too uppity for many people's liking in Moscow, maybe including Putin, and the Kremlin has taken a "let our enemies destroy each other" view of Bakhmut.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I think Prigozhin got too uppity for many people's liking in Moscow, maybe including Putin, and the Kremlin has taken a "let our enemies destroy each other" view of Bakhmut.
View Quote

Time to update the thread again.

Putin has mostly fallen
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:43:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

How dare you!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
DAY 42

Of the thread, but yeah.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow, this thread hasn’t aged well.

Remember, good always prevails over evil.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Wow, this thread hasn’t aged well.

Remember, good always prevails over evil.
View Quote

Not always.   Sometimes evil prevails because good people stick their fingers in their ears and say "Its not my problem."
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not always.   Sometimes evil prevails because good people stick their fingers in their ears and say "Its not my problem."
View Quote

These people are like a family having a Home invasion attack by a criminal gang on their House. They're just asking their friends and neighbors for ammunition and guns so they can fight off the home invaders.

Yet many people on this site act like the family defending its lives and property are actually the same thing as a pan handler wanting money to feed his Meth addiction.

Fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

These people are like a family having a Home invasion attack by a criminal gang on their House. They're just asking their friends and neighbors for ammunition and guns so they can fight off the home invaders.

Yet many people on this site act like the family defending its lives and property are actually the same thing as a pan handler wanting money to feed his Meth addiction.

Fucking pathetic.
View Quote

Yes , it is
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah that was before the Russian military was absolutely demolished. It would ring true if Ukraine didn't put up such a fight, some credit due to military aid received. That's my stance. If Ukraine had been captured swiftly leaving an intact RU military, I have no doubt Putin it would have encouraged Putin's behavior.

No way to prove it, but I think that consideration carries weight. What do you think?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The con continues!

"Yeah that was before the Russian military was absolutely demolished. It would ring true if Ukraine didn't put up such a fight, some credit due to military aid received." - Yeah, I'm not buying that. Putin is a "psychopath" but he's not dumb and/or suicidal. NATO is a far superior force compared to the Ukrainian military and Putin knows it. Putin also knows that if he attacked a NATO country the bombs would be falling in Russia. That's why you see countries lining up to join NATO. I'm pretty sure he knows that taking on NATO is a no win situation for him and its highly unlikely he would try to invade a NATO country! Its stop him/Russia for years!

Now, with that said, I do see Russia as a real threat with respect to its nuclear arsenal. IMO there's nothing more scarier than a "psychopath" feeling trapped and having access to nukes. I understand the Ukraine bros are emotional about the Ukraine war and want WWIII but if that happens, its not gonna be a win for anyone!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL - You are delusional.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

So You’re saying that prizghozin isn’t true and Ukraine didn’t push Russia back?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So You're saying that prizghozin isn't true and Ukraine didn't push Russia back?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So You're saying that prizghozin isn't true and Ukraine didn't push Russia back?

Is that the Russian guy who said last Friday they ran out of ammo and were pulling out of Bakhmut today?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Is that the Russian guy who said last Friday they ran out of ammo and were pulling out of Bakhmut today?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Idk beats me. If you look into it could you post his statement?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:04:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Attachment Attached File

Edit: seen its already been posted.. lmao, I think it's safe to say Russias offensive was a huge bust. ??
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:05:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait is it this guy whose forces retreated? The names are so hard to remember, so I sympathize my friend.

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:07:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap or was it this guy??

How many Russians are retreating? I just can’t keep ‘em straight, sorry about that.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So You’re saying that prizghozin isn’t true and Ukraine didn’t push Russia back?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol he's just trying to trigger folks, he has no clue about the actual facts in Ukraine.  I also saw several sources from both Ukraine side and the Russian side that encirclement of Wagner in bakhmut is very likely if russia doesn't enforce the flanks asap! Which I believe they are doing now but waiting for more confirmation
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60857/Screenshot_20230510-200301_Chrome_jpg-2812669.JPG

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvynpNVXsAEyRnL?format=jpg&name=large

Edit: seen its already been posted.. lmao, I think it's safe to say Russias offensive was a huge bust. ??
View Quote

@Arokie duuuude I think you fell for the oldest trick in the book. seriously, name me ONE furnace that could even fit ONE tank?? Oooh man. You Ukie bros-thanks for the laugheroni! I’ll take that with a side of counter attackaroni
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:21:15 PM EDT
[#40]
I see a thread title change in the near future: "Bakhmut-has-mostly-fallen .... back-to-the-Ukranians!"  
Commie-bros be like
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:28:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I see a thread title change in the near future: "Bakhmut-has-mostly-fallen .... back-to-the-Ukranians!"  
Commie-bros be like
View Quote

This dude is saying Bakhmut isn’t an important strategic city either. I thiiiink this is the same one that commands a group of Russian musicians fighting in Bakhmut. Idk what instrument they play tho…but they say they’re at risk of being encircled.

We publish a request from the editors of the Notebook publication and the answer:
Dear Evgeny Viktorovich! The correspondent of the edition "Notepad" addresses you. Our editors would like to ask you the following question:
In recent days, there have been many events related to the presence of PMC "Wagner" in Bakhmut, as well as the issuance of ammunition to the fighters. Can you give a summary of what is happening and briefly describe the current situation? Thanks in advance for your reply!

We publish a comment by Evgeny Prigozhin:
1. Bakhmut has no strategic importance;
2. Bakhmut was needed in order to, after the failures and retreat of the RF Armed Forces from Kharkov, Kherson and other regions, build up offensive potential, grind the enemy’s manpower and enable the Russian army to mobilize;
3. In view of the fear of internal competition, PMC "Wagner" began to "dry" in terms of personnel, weapons and ammunition, artificially reducing combat potential;
4. The effectiveness of the “Bakhmut meat grinder” decreased in April-May 2023, the Armed Forces of Ukraine gathered for a counteroffensive;
5. Due to the reduction in personnel, PMC "Wagner" was forced to transfer the flanks to the military;
6. There is a serious risk of encirclement of PMC "Wagner" in Bakhmut as a result of the failure of the flanks. The flanks are already cracking and falling through;
7. In the absence of ammunition, the "meat grinder" will work in the opposite direction: the Armed Forces of Ukraine will destroy PMC "Wagner";
8. I demand ammunition in order to save the lives of the fighters and “put the squeeze on” Bakhmut, in which there are about 5% left occupied by the enemy;
9. At the moment, within the city of Bakhmut, there is only Wagner PMC, there are no other units. Outside Bakhmut - only the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, PMC "Wagner" is not there;
10. PMC "Wagner" planned to leave Bakhmut to save the lives of fighters and minimize senseless losses, since the remnants of ammunition were only enough until the end of the day on May 9, 2023;
11. The top leadership of the country was instructed by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation to provide PMC "Wagner" with everything necessary;
12. On the night of May 6-7, 2023, a combat order was issued promising to give Wagner PMC ammunition;
13. During the day of May 8-9, 2023, the required amount of ammunition was not issued. Until now, ammunition has been filtered to a minimum;
14. PMC "Wagner" continues the offensive in Bakhmut and is awaiting a decision on the issuance of ammunition and weapons in the required quantity.

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/3296
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:29:20 PM EDT
[#42]
LoL!  In the month of April Russia was only able to claim 6.8 Sq miles of Ukraine. All while losing thousands of men and material.  They might be able to make it to Kyiv in about 60 years..

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-took-almost-no-ukraine-territory-in-april-experts-2023-5
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:38:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Commie-bros be like
View Quote

OP would never acknowledge anything that he couldn’t interpret as a Russian victory.  His narrative is only broad enough to encompass “Ukraine bad”.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Maybe the Russians are waiting for their tank to get back from the May Day parade at the Kremlin?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:50:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

OP would never acknowledge anything that he couldn’t interpret as a Russian victory.  His narrative is only broad enough to encompass “Ukraine bad”.
View Quote

He’s totally neutral and not slanted towards Russia.

How dare you insult our bakhmut bob like that!

“The city has mostly fallen!”

-bakhmut sketti
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

“The Maps”?

“The Maps” are more authoritative than “The Tweets”?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

“The Maps”?

“The Maps” are more authoritative than “The Tweets”?

They are, and when used in tandem they provide an excellent resource.

Feel free to learn something while you're here shit posting

https://deepstatemap.live/en#6/49.438/32.053

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeepStateMap.Live

DeepStateMap.Live is an interactive open-source intelligence online map run by the non-governmental and volunteer-led Deep State UA, which focuses primarily on the military operations of the Russian and Ukrainian armies in the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Created the day of the invasion 24 February 2022 by Roman Pohorily and Ruslan Mykula, the map has near-daily updates to reflect changes on the frontline, changes in military formations, and other major events of the war such as the sinking of the Moskva.

The map and other military analysis collected or made by Deep State UA has been cited by multiple Ukrainian and international media outlets. As of October 2022, the map has been viewed more than 200 million times, and has become the most popular digital map of the Russian invasion of Ukraine in Ukraine, and one of the most popular globally. Specifically in Ukraine, the map in June 2022 was the 23rd most visited website in the country, receiving approximately three million views each day.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:07:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
How dare you!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:08:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No because no one ever honestly said that.  The only ones that I have seen are people like you making a false claim then belittling it as if it was ever the case.
View Quote
Yup, the fuck Ukraine greybars sure project a lot
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60857/Screenshot_20230510-200301_Chrome_jpg-2812669.JPG

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvynpNVXsAEyRnL?format=jpg&name=large

Edit: seen its already been posted.. lmao, I think it's safe to say Russias offensive was a huge bust.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 10:12:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Interesting

Reported within the last hour

Bakhmut
There have been no confirmed changes to control since the last update.

Attachment Attached File

Avdiivka
Russian forces have advanced northeast of the city and taken control of the village of Kam'yanka.

Attachment Attached File

Page / 108
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top