View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the point of this thread to cheer on the Russians as the finally take "Bakhmut"?

Or is it to point to their FAILURES in Bakhmut to prove that they aren't a threat to NATO?

False dilemma.

No.

It's an observation that the OP has made both points.

There's no dilemma.

"Is the point of this thread to cheer on the Russians as the finally take "Bakhmut"?" - Lol, it's all in your head bro! Take a deep breath and stop being so emotional.

What is the purpose of your thread?

The NOOKIE?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:58:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looks like Russia is losing terrain.
View Quote
Is this the part where Russia says it doesn't care if it loses ground, if the Ukrainians are in their meat grinder?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 1:04:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is this the part where Russia says it doesn't care if it loses ground, if the Ukrainians are in their meat grinder?
View Quote

Yeah, last page.   Prigozhin said pretty much that.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 5:22:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The NOOKIE?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the point of this thread to cheer on the Russians as the finally take "Bakhmut"?

Or is it to point to their FAILURES in Bakhmut to prove that they aren't a threat to NATO?

False dilemma.

No.

It's an observation that the OP has made both points.

There's no dilemma.

"Is the point of this thread to cheer on the Russians as the finally take "Bakhmut"?" - Lol, it's all in your head bro! Take a deep breath and stop being so emotional.

What is the purpose of your thread?

The NOOKIE?

Did it all for the nookie.... Well he can kiss my
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 5:36:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That’s more ground than Russia has gained in bakhmut in a month.
View All Quotes

lol yep!
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 5:37:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What does negotiated settlement mean to you ? If it means letting Putin keep the land he took I don't think that is reasonable to expect Ukraine to accept it. If that is the case why ever fight any war to defend your land its easier just to give it up.

If it means all Russians go home sure that would be a reasonable settlement to discuss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russias 72nd brigade got there ass handed to them in Bakhmut yesterday!! Ran like a bunch of bitches they are. Not looking good for OPs team.  Lol...
3 square km took back in one day, it took Russia 9 months to get that piece hahahahaha.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-unit-says-russian-brigade-flees-bakhmut-outskirts-2023-05-10/

This looks like a leadership failure all around.  What a shit show.

And yet according to the Ukraine Bros the Russians are a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries unless we pay billions to the Zelensky.

The con continues!

So if Russia were to take Bakhmut, would that prove that the Russians ARE a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries?

Nope

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?

Perhaps, you should reframe the question as: "why does Ukriane want to hold onto Bakmut, and why do they do they continue to send untrained teritoral defence units into that theater?"

The "road of death" is analogist to the invasion of Iraq, there is no military benefit, it is only political.

America first strategy in Ukraine is failing, I assume even you can agree that this is the case.

Its a hard pill to swollow, but thousnds of Ukranian men and professional soliders will survive if there is a negotialed settlement and they can reorganize and maybe even enter NATO to deter the Russians for future conflicts.  

The casultly data from Bahkmut is simply disgusting, from both sides. America first policy is failing. Not only is it failining, it is detremenal to the advancement of democratic ideals and American strategic goals.

What does negotiated settlement mean to you ? If it means letting Putin keep the land he took I don't think that is reasonable to expect Ukraine to accept it. If that is the case why ever fight any war to defend your land its easier just to give it up.

If it means all Russians go home sure that would be a reasonable settlement to discuss.

A negotiated settlement is an agreement between the governments of Ukraine and Russia.

Russia, and Ukraine, share a border. The same as Mexico and the USA share a border.

A negotiated settlement means more Ukrainian men will survive and be prepared for the next conflict (Moldova, Romania, Poland) and not die at the hands of cheap artillery or drone strikes.

Fighting to the last Ukranian is not an 'American first" positive policy. It is destructive, and it will destroy the NATO alliance.

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 6:12:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Its about to get even worse for Russia... just announced 30 mins ago that the UK has already delivered "Storm Shadow" cruise missiles to Ukraine.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/11/politics/uk-storm-shadow-cruise-missiles-ukraine/index.html
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 6:20:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

A negotiated settlement is an agreement between the governments of Ukraine and Russia.

Russia, and Ukraine, share a border. The same as Mexico and the USA share a border.

A negotiated settlement means more Ukrainian men will survive and be prepared for the next conflict (Moldova, Romania, Poland) and not die at the hands of cheap artillery or drone strikes.

Fighting to the last Ukranian is not an 'American first" positive policy. It is destructive, and it will destroy the NATO alliance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Russias 72nd brigade got there ass handed to them in Bakhmut yesterday!! Ran like a bunch of bitches they are. Not looking good for OPs team.  Lol...
3 square km took back in one day, it took Russia 9 months to get that piece hahahahaha.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-unit-says-russian-brigade-flees-bakhmut-outskirts-2023-05-10/

And yet according to the Ukraine Bros the Russians are a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries unless we pay billions to the Zelensky.

The con continues!

So if Russia were to take Bakhmut, would that prove that the Russians ARE a huge conventional threat to us and will be rolling through NATO countries?

Nope

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?

Perhaps, you should reframe the question as: "why does Ukriane want to hold onto Bakmut, and why do they do they continue to send untrained teritoral defence units into that theater?"

The "road of death" is analogist to the invasion of Iraq, there is no military benefit, it is only political.

America first strategy in Ukraine is failing, I assume even you can agree that this is the case.

Its a hard pill to swollow, but thousnds of Ukranian men and professional soliders will survive if there is a negotialed settlement and they can reorganize and maybe even enter NATO to deter the Russians for future conflicts.  

The casultly data from Bahkmut is simply disgusting, from both sides. America first policy is failing. Not only is it failining, it is detremenal to the advancement of democratic ideals and American strategic goals.

Its Ukraine's decision to lose a generation of there people to gain back every inch stolen by russia, Its not America's decision.  You understand that right?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:08:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The con continues!

Nope

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?

Ukraine needs to be prepared for a conflict with Poland?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:35:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

"Do you really wonder why you have been accused of trolling?" - I don't wonder why, I know its because some people lack the ability to argue their point so they resort to childish name calling. You know, like the leftist calling everyone racist.

"YOU brought up Avdiivka.  Why?" - Because that was reported on the website I've been using to share info. I don't know anything about Avdiivka but I figured that it was important since they added it to their almost daily postings. If it's not important to you that the Russians took the Kam'yanka village, then please feel free to ignore the info.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/288245/Screenshot_20230510_200522_Brave_jpg-2812819.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Avdiivka, you are seriously bringing the city that has been under threat for almost 8 years.
Sorry you got triggered, just reporting what was reported.

Are you familiar with the number of Russian armored vehicles that were destroyed there in the last month?

I'm gonna say yes because if I tell you I have no idea and really don't care you'll do your  usual stick where you and the other Ukraine bros feign outrage and call me a troll for not knowing. So yes, it was shocking to see how many Russian tanks were destroyed in that very important area. Even though the Russians keep getting their ass kicked and somehow continue taking parts of the Ukraine, I'm sure they're still a very serious threat to the US and we need to send billions more to the Zelensky to keep us safe!

Do you really wonder why you have been accused of trolling?

YOU brought up Avdiivka.  Why?

"Do you really wonder why you have been accused of trolling?" - I don't wonder why, I know its because some people lack the ability to argue their point so they resort to childish name calling. You know, like the leftist calling everyone racist.

"YOU brought up Avdiivka.  Why?" - Because that was reported on the website I've been using to share info. I don't know anything about Avdiivka but I figured that it was important since they added it to their almost daily postings. If it's not important to you that the Russians took the Kam'yanka village, then please feel free to ignore the info.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/288245/Screenshot_20230510_200522_Brave_jpg-2812819.JPG

You post and post and post, acting like your position holds some value or intelligence, while demonstrating that you actually know very little about the subject,  then you accuse anyone who points this out of having no rhetorical skills or reading ability?

Fact is, you started from a conclusion (OMG Ukraine sucks, Russia is better… uh… I mean, I hate both sides *wink*), then flail around looking for reasons to justify that conclusion.  That’s backwards from how thinking people do things.  There is a little cloud of your fellow travelers that has migrated toward this thread to do the same.  

Watching you insult people like Cincy or DKProf (both of whom are clearly smarter than you are) is pure entertainment gold.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:42:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You post and post and post, acting like your position holds some value or intelligence, while demonstrating that you actually know very little about the subject,  then you accuse anyone who points this out of having no rhetorical skills or reading ability?

Fact is, you started from a conclusion (OMG Ukraine sucks, Russia is better… uh… I mean, I hate both sides *wink*), then flail around looking for reasons to justify that conclusion.  That’s backwards from how thinking people do things.

Watching you insult people like Cincy or DKProf (both of whom are clearly smarter than you are) is pure entertainment gold.
View Quote

He is entertaining. Normally I just send the RuskieBros to ignore list gulag.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:55:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fact is, you started from a conclusion (OMG Ukraine sucks, Russia is better… uh… I mean, I hate both sides *wink*), then flail around looking for reasons to justify that conclusion.  That’s backwards from how thinking people do things.

Yea his blatantly playing "dumb" on purpose is easy to see..lol. his constant use of emoji, shows he lacks the ability
for any intelligent response whens he called out on his "act".. amd his "schtick" is outdated and worn out now on page 40 whatever of "bakhmut has fallen " thread. but to see him attempt at saving face by trying to keep his "act" alive is funny
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:05:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Thank you for validating my claim that Russia isn't a conventional threat to the US and NATO. #stopthezelenskyscam
View Quote
Reality check for a second  

1. Without US support Ukraine wouldn't  be where it is today.  The incompetent Russians would have had far more success.  I think our intelligence support is probably more effective than m777s and Javs. Without our help Russia would threaten NATO.

2. It's a proxy war, we aren't going to let Russia win, but we are afraid of what happens if Ukraine really wins.   Our goal is not Ukrainian freedom, it's to bleed the Russians out. Russia must die in Ukraine.

3. Given #2, consider just how scary a proposition that is when you consider the people involved in the chain of command.

4. What does Russia do if they either win or lose? Either way Ukraine is proper fucked.

It's naive to believe that we are fighting the good fight because that's what the US does.  History doesn't support that.  We are pursuing an anti-russia policy, which is great in theory, but Ukrainians are paying the freight and I don't think we know what the end game is.

I can't see current Russian leadership allowing the empire to dissolve around them again and not lashing out in some catastrophic way.  They all lived through that the last time and have spent 30 years trying to rebuild it.

This all feels very short sighted on our part.

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:03:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

1. Without US support Ukraine wouldn't  be where it is today.  The incompetent Russians would have had far more success.  I think our intelligence support is probably more effective than m777s and Javs. Without our help Russia would threaten NATO.

2. It's a proxy war, we aren't going to let Russia win, but we are afraid of what happens if Ukraine really wins.   Our goal is not Ukrainian freedom, it's to bleed the Russians out. Russia must die in Ukraine.

3. Given #2, consider just how scary a proposition that is when you consider the people involved in the chain of command.

4. What does Russia do if they either win or lose? Either way Ukraine is proper fucked.

It's naive to believe that we are fighting the good fight because that's what the US does.  History doesn't support that.  We are pursuing an anti-russia policy, which is great in theory, but Ukrainians are paying the freight and I don't think we know what the end game is.

I can't see current Russian leadership allowing the empire to dissolve around them again and not lashing out in some catastrophic way.  They all lived through that the last time and have spent 30 years trying to rebuild it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for validating my claim that Russia isn't a conventional threat to the US and NATO. #stopthezelenskyscam

You could make the argument that had the US done what it should have, ie, sent longer range weapons, fighter aircraft, and western tanks a year ago the war would be over by now with Russia pushed out of Ukraine entirely. If the US strategery is to use Ukraine to demolish Russia's entire conventional force structure, again the withholding of needed weapons makes no sense.

There's not much to go on as far as what Putin will do as Russia collapses internally. It could be another peaceful dissolution as happened with the old Soviet Union. That appears to be the expectation. We sit back, feed Ukraine enough stuff and impose sanctions sufficient to cause Russia to collapse on its own.

I don't think it's naive at all to think we are fighting the good fight because it's what we do. That, generally speaking, is precisely what we do (or at least what we say we do). In this case, we don't actually have to fight the good fight, we need merely to help Ukraine fight the good fight.

Back on topic, has there been a recent verification of how much territory Ukraine took back from the rooskies in Bahkmut yet?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:34:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This would be common sense to most people but hey what do I know, I don't even know the important details like who some Russian guy is and the old name the Russians have for Bakhmut.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The proof that Russia is a conventional threat to NATO involves Russia having population and GDP that is a threat to NATO. Alternatively, they would have needed to steamroll all of Ukraine in a month.

Russia is certainly capable of grinding down Ukraine in a pointless war.

This would be common sense to most people but hey what do I know, I don't even know the important details like who some Russian guy is and the old name the Russians have for Bakhmut.

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Its about to get even worse for Russia... just announced 30 mins ago that the UK has already delivered "Storm Shadow" cruise missiles to Ukraine.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/11/politics/uk-storm-shadow-cruise-missiles-ukraine/index.html
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ukraine needs to be prepared for a conflict with Poland?
View Quote

Its a real 4d chess move, to be sure.   Giving someone hundreds of tanks before you invade them.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:24:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Its a real 4d chess move, to be sure.   Giving someone hundreds of tanks before you invade them.
View Quote

lol

And 10 MiGs

And to help transfer nearly every single other thing.

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Tell that to 600 million of our allies who FDR sold out to communism. And thier children.
View Quote

Good ALWAYS prevails over evil.

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

lol

And 10 MiGs

And to help transfer nearly every single other thing.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvIhBwGXgAIIWtB?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Exactly.

Poland is more likely to "invade" Ukraine as an expeditionary force to intervene on Ukraine's behalf than it is to try to conquer it.   They have made their position extremely clear.   They REALLY want a free and independent Ukraine as a partner both to help balance the EU as well as for a staunch ally against future Russian aggression.

The idea that Poland is going to invade and try to steal land from Ukraine is a ridiculous Russian propaganda talking point.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Exactly.

Poland is more likely to "invade" Ukraine as an expeditionary force to intervene on Ukraine's behalf than it is to try to conquer it.   They have made their position extremely clear.   They REALLY want a free and independent Ukraine as a partner both to help balance the EU as well as for a staunch ally against future Russian aggression.

The idea that Poland is going to invade and try to steal land from Ukraine is a ridiculous Russian propaganda talking point.
View Quote

Update numbers.
??Warsaw has already handed over 14 MiG-29 fighters to Kyiv since the beginning of the war – Polish Representation to the EU

Also, the Polish side reported that out of 575 tanks that the EU sent us, 325 were in service with Poland.

#weapon_of_victory

?? Subscribe / Eng Twitter / YouTube / Eng Telegram

https://t.me/Pravda_Gerashchenko/70813

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 1:32:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

But of course also
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 1:54:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The con continues!

Nope

Has Bahkmut fallen yet?

Your posts make no sense, have no basis in reality, and come straight from “froot loops” territory.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Your posts make no sense, have no basis in reality, and come straight from “froot loops” territory.
View Quote

Moldova’s just as dumb to say.

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 2:37:16 PM EDT
[#30]
After all the breaking news today... This thread needs more COPE!

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 3:12:55 PM EDT
[#31]
OP is notably absent in light of today's news..
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Maybe the Russians are waiting for their tank to get back from the May Day parade at the Kremlin?
View Quote
I mean it was a nice tank
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 3:16:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

What news, that Zelensky is unable to launch a counter-offensive as planned? What would you like me to say about it?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What news, that Zelensky is unable to launch a counter-offensive as planned? What would you like me to say about it?
View Quote

lol, you're doing just fine.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 4:09:20 PM EDT
[#36]
A # of Russian telegram channels believe Ukraine's counteroffensive has begun with successful advances NW and SW of Bakhmut and Soledar. They warn of fighting/movements near Maiorsk, Kupyansk, and Hulyaipole.https://t.co/6QZR6rmVWZhttps://t.co/Se1hcjFdedhttps://t.co/6ilAJ9pqCx https://t.co/PULrXOzgKk pic.twitter.com/PIy0NEoCzy

Rob Lee  (@RALee85) May 11, 2023
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 5:09:40 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Tell that to 600 million of our allies who FDR sold out to communism. And thier children.
View Quote

Selling our Ukraine to Russia is just as bad and if not worse because we know what will happen.

And you still support it
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why hasn’t it happened?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:04:18 PM EDT
[#40]
OP’s thread is now correct

Bakhmut is indeed mostly falling

To Ukraine

Russian positions south of bakhmut are collapsing

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about your daily updates on bakhmut? You know dang well we are not talking about the offensive. Lol. Tough to post that the "mostly fallen" Bakhmut isn't going to well for the russians?

It's OK, I'm just giving ya a hard time.  It's all for shits and giggles anyways. But it's good to see Ukraine put a hurting on the dirty Russians and take back there land
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Selling our Ukraine to Russia is just as bad and if not worse because we know what will happen.

And you still support it
View Quote

Half this country loves socialism and the system is rigged in favor of the socialists.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

To Ukraine

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fv3uBDQWcAwHNjn?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

More bullshit, not that they aren’t fighting back, but that they are going to overtake Russia in Bahkmut.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:37:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

More bullshit, not that they aren’t fighting back, but that they are going to overtake Russia in Bahkmut.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To Ukraine

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fv3uBDQWcAwHNjn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lol. Dude no one ever believes a damn thing you say...
Your the king of copium
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why do Russians there disagree with your statement?

Just like how you were saying t55s weren’t going to be used in combat but here they are now
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Just like how you were saying t55s weren’t going to be used in combat but here they are now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol he knows it, he still thinks  it's cool to be edgy and go against anything ukraine..
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:36:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Maybe the Russians are waiting for their tank to get back from the May Day parade at the Kremlin?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:39:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 10:48:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you honestly think Moldova, Romania, or Poland have the desire to invade Ukraine?  If so, why?
Page / 108
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top