Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Best option is to stop it from ever passing.

Call / write your reps, donate to gun orgs, tell your friends to call / write, write reps from other states, notify media orgs, etc. The more attention this gets the less likely it will get passed, atf hates public attention called to their mind changing on a whim.  Writing and calling has blocked atf from implementing rule changes several times in the past.  Push all angles,  freedom, secondamendment,  even disability, why democrats hate crippled people ?? Hopefully get Democrat groups on board as well to help make noise, as even those dick sucks like owning braces weapons as well.

Get moving people !
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

But they are easy to use with a sling either 1 or 2 handed.
That's one of the big reasons this is bullshit.
View Quote

Plus, pretty much every handgun scope, like the ones people put on revolvers, is a low power variable
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:03:15 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Call / write your reps, donate to gun orgs, tell your friends to call / write, write reps from other states, notify media orgs, etc. The more attention this gets the less likely it will get passed, atf hates public attention called to their mind changing on a whim.  Writing and calling has blocked atf from implementing rule changes several times in the past.  Push all angles,  freedom, secondamendment,  even disability, why democrats hate crippled people ?? Hopefully get Democrat groups on board as well to help make noise, as even those dick sucks like owning braces weapons as well.

Get moving people !

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Yep also push the "NFA excludes lower income families re: minorities.  This is racist"
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep also push the "NFA excludes lower income families re: minorities.  This is racist"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get moving people !

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Damn right
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes it is objective with line items and number point values. But what each means is open to interpretation so that government Employees can make shit up. It's something that only a government employee would come up with to prove, yet again, they absolutely hate you. Full stop.

View Quote

Which is basically what I said. The "points system" gives the appearance of objectivity; but the points can be applied differently depending on the person interpreting it. What is "added material" for example?

So now, the rule to define the actual law, needs to be defined itself

It's like an inception clusterfuck
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Have the "What do you need a pistol brace for?" Folks showed up yet? They won't stop until it's all gone!

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just received a canned Pro 2A email in response from my critter. Doubt his intern or whatever actually read it. Good luck getting the GOP to fight this bullshit.
View Quote

So pick up the phone and ask why they sent a canned response...
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:12:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

As long as you don’t get my right to hunt taken away, I could give a fuck about what you do
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Negative,I am a meat popsicle.

We had (they still have) the same shit in NY. Didn't mean I didn't have off book handguns.
Didn't take the risk of carrying,but had no problems shooting them on my own property.

No doubt that complete registration/control is the end game,which is why it's important to try and gain ground when the Republicans are in power,vs losing more ground. I voted for Trump for that exact reason,and got fucked over within his first 2 years,compared to being fine thru obamas 8 years.

Most of you are too invested in the whole "Team R no matter what",that you can't see (or don't want to see) them fucking us over.
View Quote

Because Jo Jorgensen had a fucking chance
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We had (they still have) the same shit in NY. Didn't mean I didn't have off book handguns.
Didn't take the risk of carrying,but had no problems shooting them on my own property.

No doubt that complete registration/control is the end game,which is why it's important to try and gain ground when the Republicans are in power,vs losing more ground. I voted for Trump for that exact reason,and got fucked over within his first 2 years,compared to being fine thru obamas 8 years.

Most of you are too invested in the whole "Team R no matter what",that you can't see (or don't want to see) them fucking us over.

FNY & FLP I don't care any more.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Third parties don't have a shot when the R's spend all their political capital, votes, and $$ investing in a traitorous cartel instead of a viable alternative where they can primary someone with some fucking sense.

We had Rand in the primary, but the R's wanted a boisterous clown show instead.

If the R's who claim to care about civil rights would have left the shit show when it was obviously a swamp, we might have had a Thomas Massie for a candidate.

And, on that note, who fucking cares about the president? The R's are fucking us at the state and federal level in representative positions that are MUCH easier to vote out and field alternative candidates.

But, lesser evil cowards tremble at the thought of a single term where the D might win, so they fall in line.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The key is always to elect the least bad of all of the options and then work relentlessly to hold them accountable and to steer them away from stupid shit.  There will never be a perfect candidate and it's our job as citizens to work tirelessly to pressure politicians to do the right thing.  Its a participatory sport, not one you sit back and watch and root for your team.  Thats the thing I never understood about Trump.  As soon as someone called him out for doing something stupid, the white knights would (and still do) show up to defend him no matter what.  It's utterly idiotic to treat him differently than any other politician.  None of them have "our" values.  None of them will protect "our" interests.  The only people that can do that is us and giving politicians a pass for any reason (party, mancrush, propensity to troll, etc) is just dumb.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Third parties don't have a shot when the R's spend all their political capital, votes, and $$ investing in a traitorous cartel instead of a viable alternative where they can primary someone with some fucking sense.

If the R's who claim to care about civil rights would have left the shit show when it was obviously a swamp, we might have had a Thomas Massie for a candidate.

And, on that note, who fucking cares about the president? The R's are fucking us at the state and federal level in representative positions that are MUCH easier to vote out and field alternative candidates.

But, lesser evil cowards tremble at the thought of a single term where the D might win, so they fall in line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like your style. You ever slide through NC the drinks are on me
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:43:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, it will just cause thousands if braces to hit the parts box in exchange for real stocks and most everyone else will ignore it. It's like bumpstocks, I don't know a single person that owned one who threw it away.

Unfortunately, people will start forging tax stamps to bring with on trips to the range.  

Good.

Monica!
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:45:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said!

And in other "Republicans Will Save Us" news:

From GOA today:

We have an emergency on our hands.
While preparing to fight back against the ATF’s unconstitutional regulation of pistol braces, we learned some disturbing news…
Senator John Cornyn -- a Republican who should be pro-2A -- is quietly making a deal with the rabid anti-gunner, Chris Murphy, to pass universal background checks.
We need EVERY gun owner in America to take action right now to prevent what would be Armageddon for the Second Amendment.
Please add your name to our pre-written letter urging your two Senators to VOTE NO on universal background checks.

If John Cornyn, who represents the state of TEXAS, is already considering stabbing gun owners in the back, then you know that we’re truly in a DIRE situation.
But we cannot give up. Our God-given rights hang in the balance.
You see, there is one thing that always gets Senators moving: FURY from grassroots voters like YOU.
A recent survey conducted by Gun Owners of America found that a WHOPPING 92% of gun owners would NEVER vote for a Senator who votes for universal background checks.
Senators like John Cornyn naively believe that they can throw their voters under the bus just to win three seconds of praise from the liberal media that hates their guts.
That’s why I need your help telling Cornyn and EVERY Senator the simple truth: if they betray their constituents, we will never support them.
So please, add your name to our pre-written letter urging your two Senators to VOTE NO on universal background checks.
In Liberty,
Erich Pratt
Senior Vice President
Gun Owners of America

And for other fun reading:

How Republicans Have Damaged the 2nd Amendment
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Get moving people !
View Quote

Yeah, Dan Crenshaw will get right on that. He is probably jerking off Dakota Meyer right now making wisecracks about everyone here being larpers.  Seriously, they don't GAF. Ted Cruz gets bashed on here all the time but he's the only critter thats ever done a fucking thing for state sovereignty.  Read Texas v. Medellin SCOTUS ruling before disputing this.

ETA: revised to say Dan is jerking off Dakota while sucking John Cornyn's dick...
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The key is always to elect the least bad of all of the options and then work relentlessly to hold them accountable and to steer them away from stupid shit.  There will never be a perfect candidate and it's our job as citizens to work tirelessly to pressure politicians to do the right thing.  Its a participatory sport, not one you sit back and watch and root for your team.  Thats the thing I never understood about Trump.  As soon as someone called him out for doing something stupid, the white knights would (and still do) show up to defend him no matter what.  It's utterly idiotic to treat him differently than any other politician.  None of them have "our" values.  None of them will protect "our" interests.  The only people that can do that is us and giving politicians a pass for any reason (party, mancrush, propensity to troll, etc) is just dumb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem is,we don't do that. And even if we get angry about them doing shit we don't like,we still reelect them.

Republicans that push bigger government,more spending,and gun control, should be voted out of office quickly and replaced. They have a party platform,and we should be holding them accountable to it.

What message have we sent over the years when we keep reelecting them after they increase spending,the size of government,and give us gun control?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Well said!

From GOA today:

While preparing to fight back against the ATF’s unconstitutional regulation of pistol braces, we learned some disturbing news…
Senator John Cornyn -- a Republican who should be pro-2A -- is quietly making a deal with the rabid anti-gunner, Chris Murphy, to pass universal background checks.
We need EVERY gun owner in America to take action right now to prevent what would be Armageddon for the Second Amendment.
Please add your name to our pre-written letter urging your two Senators to VOTE NO on universal background checks.

If John Cornyn, who represents the state of TEXAS, is already considering stabbing gun owners in the back, then you know that we’re truly in a DIRE situation.
You see, there is one thing that always gets Senators moving: FURY from grassroots voters like YOU.
A recent survey conducted by Gun Owners of America found that a WHOPPING 92% of gun owners would NEVER vote for a Senator who votes for universal background checks.
Senators like John Cornyn naively believe that they can throw their voters under the bus just to win three seconds of praise from the liberal media that hates their guts.
That’s why I need your help telling Cornyn and EVERY Senator the simple truth: if they betray their constituents, we will never support them.
So please, add your name to our pre-written letter urging your two Senators to VOTE NO on universal background checks.
In Liberty,
Erich Pratt
Senior Vice President
Gun Owners of America

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said!

From GOA today:

In Liberty,
Erich Pratt
Senior Vice President
Gun Owners of America

BuT wE HaVE tO vOtE fOr ThEM oR eLsE!
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The problem is,we don't do that. And even if we get angry about them doing shit we don't like,we still reelect them.

Republicans that push bigger government,more spending,and gun control, should be voted out of office quickly and replaced. They have a party platform,and we should be holding them accountable to it.

What message have we sent over the years when we keep reelecting them after they increase spending,the size of government,and give us gun control?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ayup
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Have the "What do you need a pistol brace for?" Folks showed up yet? They won't stop until it's all gone!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/403845/The_Rock_Meme_Pistol_Braces_Optics-1971869.jpg

View Quote

long range hi powered sniper rifle. only suited to an assassin. you dont need one to hunt a deer. :)

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I guarantee 99% of the members of this site have never requested a meeting with their congressperson (they will almost always give it to you) and never requested a meeting with their Senator (a little harder, but still not that hard).  I bet 90% don't even bother writing them or even bother sending them an email.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

The people of Kentucky are doing our part. The rest of you in the other 49 need to get your shit together.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:02:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jorgensen was a plant, either from the left or the CIA.

Fucking running her cock holster about woke shit when the government just shit on the bill of rights
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:03:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The people of Kentucky are doing our part. The rest of you in the other 49 need to get your shit together.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can’t deny that shit. Arguably the top two congressmen in the country.

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:11:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was in a small roundtable discussion with Rand last week. I know everyone sees him on TV, reads his tweets, etc. but when you hear him, in person, answering impromptu questions with pure, unadulterated logic and common sense you find yourself wondering why there aren't more like him.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I was in a small roundtable discussion with Rand last week. I know everyone sees him on TV, reads his tweets, etc. but when you hear him, in person, answering impromptu questions with pure, unadulterated logic and common sense you find yourself wondering why there aren't more like him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The apple didn’t fall far from the tree there.   It always amazed me how him and his father could blow your mind with knowledge answering questions.  Yet the American cattle prefer people who don’t know peanut from apple butter just want some one who is ‘charismatic ’ or an ‘entertainer’ or can drop some ‘savage tweets’.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Nope. Looks like the sba3 is a no go.

Is the OAL under 26? Is the weight under 7.75lbs? If so then it would be good to go with an sb mini brace
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This is the honest to God truth that the majority refuse to accept.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump won in 2020. I voted for him happily twice. Democrats would have found a way to fuck us no matter what.

BUT

The bump stock "re-definition" of what counts as a machine gun 100% set us up for this, as both the 80% rule and this rule are "re-definitions" and we have to squarely put that on President Kushner and his puppet, Donald Trump.

You do realize that the ATF, and it's predecessor agency have been reclassifying firearms and accessories since the NFA was written ?????

The "set up" for this started almost 90 years ago.....when the law gave them the authority to do it.

The only "fix" would be to effectively remove their interpretation / rule-making authority by rewriting Title 2 of the GCA......and that would require actual legislation.

When was the last time you think such legislation would have made it's way thru the House/Senate, and to the Presidents desk??

hint: never

And obama tried to get Bumpstocks banned twice-and failed.

Then along comes Trump to show how it's done-tell the doj to force the atf to change the definition of something. Gets it done with almost no pushback.
Shirley the dems didn't pay attention to the way it was done and decided to do it the same way?

"TAKE THEIR GUNS, DUE PROCESS LATER".
And I supported Trump.
Sickatated me when feinswien had a moldy dust expelling orgasm while rubbing her hands ecstatically.
Trump did a lot of good, and, a lot of not so good.
"DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE NRA".
We're on our own.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

And I supported Trump.
Sickatated me when feinswien had a moldy dust expelling orgasm while rubbing her hands ecstatically.
We're on our own.
View Quote

Eh, you have to admit he was absolutely fucking right on that one. A lot of us just didn't want to listen.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:43:46 PM EDT
[#31]
"Daddy Wayne needs a new suit and a vacation".
I'm glad that Life Member and Levels above have been removed from our avatars.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:43:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

And I supported Trump.
We're on our own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump won in 2020. I voted for him happily twice. Democrats would have found a way to fuck us no matter what.

BUT

The bump stock "re-definition" of what counts as a machine gun 100% set us up for this, as both the 80% rule and this rule are "re-definitions" and we have to squarely put that on President Kushner and his puppet, Donald Trump.

You do realize that the ATF, and it's predecessor agency have been reclassifying firearms and accessories since the NFA was written ?????

The "set up" for this started almost 90 years ago.....when the law gave them the authority to do it.

The only "fix" would be to effectively remove their interpretation / rule-making authority by rewriting Title 2 of the GCA......and that would require actual legislation.

When was the last time you think such legislation would have made it's way thru the House/Senate, and to the Presidents desk??

Then along comes Trump to show how it's done-tell the doj to force the atf to change the definition of something. Gets it done with almost no pushback.
Shirley the dems didn't pay attention to the way it was done and decided to do it the same way?

And I supported Trump.
We're on our own.

If he runs in 24,all that will be forgiven,and anyone bringing it up will get dogpiled.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:46:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Eh, you have to admit he was absolutely fucking right on that one. A lot of us just didn't want to listen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I supported Trump.
We're on our own.

It was a bullshit statement coming from a supposed pro 2nd republican President.

But yeah,he was right. Could have also said "Don't be afraid of gun owners" as well, and been right on that too.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Joe Biden is the guy that actually wrote these regs.  There is proof.  Here is the proof.

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If he runs in 24,all that will be forgiven,and anyone bringing it up will get dogpiled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT

And I supported Trump.
We're on our own.

Some people never learn.
'Fool me once...." (don't even want to get started on the GW bumbling of that).
I'll just blast this, and do WTF I want.
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again (Shepperton Studios / 1978)

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Some people never learn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfAdHBtK_Q
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT

And I supported Trump.
We're on our own.

Some people never learn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfAdHBtK_Q

I’ve always heard good things about people from Ohio.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do this if your rep is a Democrat or nonwhite.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#38]
My older brother, a massive leftists/anarchist/marxist, just got red pilled from this pistol brace rule. He's texting me saying "this is bullshit"

He lives in CT and it just occurred to him that his 4 AR pistols would have to be turned in, because CT doesn't allow SBR's unless they were pre-Ban (2013/2014) time frame, and all of his lowers started as AOW's.

It finally clicked to him.

I got to say to him "this is what you voted for!"

Damn that felt good.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Trump and Obama aren't the president anymore

None of the ATF reclassifications or interpretations that occurred under either of their presidencies set any "precedent", or opened some new door to allow the ATF to effectively make rulings without going thru the legislative process.

This thread has nothing to do with bumpstocks.....

This thread is about the actions the AG appointed by President Biden has undertaken to essentially declare braces "stocks" .....regardless of what they were originally marketed as.

You same 3 fucks derail every thread..... why not start your own with a poll ?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:17:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

None of the ATF reclassifications or interpretations that occurred under either of their presidencies set any "precedent", or opened some new door to allow the ATF to effectively make rulings without going thru the legislative process.

This thread is about the actions the AG appointed by President Biden has undertaken to essentially declare braces "stocks" .....regardless of what they were originally marketed as.

View Quote

Couldn't agree more with everything you said.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:21:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Seriously?  I thought most 2A sanctuary laws just prohibit local LEO from assisting the Feds.  I think laws that say local cops can arrest federal cops for enforcing federal law isn’t going to go down well, and is probably unconstitutional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oklahoma just passed 2nd amendment sanctuary law which allows okie cops to arrest feds if they try to enforce federal gun laws... we'll see.

Seriously?  I thought most 2A sanctuary laws just prohibit local LEO from assisting the Feds.  I think laws that say local cops can arrest federal cops for enforcing federal law isn’t going to go down well, and is probably unconstitutional.

I haven't read the law, that's just what the local gunsmith told me it said, I have no reason to doubt him though.

Feds enforcing unconstitutional laws getting unconstitutionally arrested by state/local cops stopping feds from enforcing unconstitutional laws.

I got no fucks to give, but somebody needs to get this party started.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:23:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Scout scopes?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those guys are why we have ignore lists. Really, putting them on ignore makes these threads much easier to wade through. You're not missing out on any useful information.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I’ve always heard good things about people from Ohio.
View Quote

Born in 1960, Lived in PA until I moved to Ohio in 2011, Thanks, I met a few good people here.
Only 45 minutes from my old stomping grounds.
PA is my home.
State lines mean nothing to a Hillbilly, have family in West By God Virginia as well, way up in the hills.
Glad that I'm not a stranger when I hop on the Harley for a visit.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Right.

Bumpstocks were a royal fuck up on Trump's part and I condemn on that*, but lets not act like the AFT were a bunch of saints who he single-handedly turned to the path of evil.

* though it is funny how most of Trump's worst mistakes so often have either a cabinet member, or a conservative luminary in the background pushing the decision.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right.

Bumpstocks were a royal fuck up on Trump's part and I condemn on that*, but lets not act like the AFT were a bunch of saints who he single-handedly turned to the path of evil.

* though it is funny how most of Trump's worst mistakes so often have either a cabinet member, or a conservative luminary in the background pushing the decision.

You mean like how the NRA pushed to ban bumpstocks before anybody else was even talking about it...?

Yet Trump catches all the blame, for listening to "our own gun lobby".
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:35:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be surprised if nra collaborated with baft on this brace ban.

The LOP lengths are based on old nra writings if I'm not mistaken.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:Trump won in 2020. I voted for him happily twice. Democrats would have found a way to fuck us no matter what.

BUT

And don't forget who they were consulting with at the time ... the NRA.

The NRA PREMPTIVELY APPROACHED THEM ABOUT IT...

I wouldn't be surprised if nra collaborated with baft on this brace ban.

The LOP lengths are based on old nra writings if I'm not mistaken.

NRA just trying to get more money from boomers... ?

Their revenue goes up every time there is a impending ban...

I know that's tinfoil, even for me, but there is a motive...

WLP NEEDS MOAR SUITS!
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Those guys are why we have ignore lists. Really, putting them on ignore makes these threads much easier to wade through. You're not missing out on any useful information.
View Quote

They don’t work because someone always quotes them.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Seem rather ridiculous that they propose this BS after they issued letters saying the Shockwave and other braces were not stocks.

The idea that you automatically get a demerit point for having a sight or Not having a sight is outrageous.  At a time the industry is addring red dots to all manner of pistols they will give you two demerits for a red dot.

Basically they just invented a "double secret probation" rule to sabotage anyone from trying to be in compliance.

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Seem rather ridiculous that they propose this BS after they issued letters saying the Shockwave and other braces were not stocks.

The idea that you automatically get a demerit point for having a sight or Not having a sight is outrageous.  At a time the industry is addring red dots to all manner of pistols they will give you two demerits for a red dot.

Basically they just invented a "double secret probation" rule to sabotage anyone from trying to be in compliance.

View Quote

Red dots are zero points
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top