Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 11:01:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Have you volunteered to go down to the border or send your kids?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No need to argue here guys, If you all feel so strongly about defending a foreign country here is your chance. Put some of your own skin in the game and when you get back Ill let you talk all the shit in the world on me for not wanting to get involved. Until then...

https://legionofukraine.com/

If I go, will Biden give me $100s of billions of gear to launch at invaders? And also pardon me from any crimes? If so, sign me up. Always wanted to go back, after living there the first half of my life and watching it turn to shit. Would love to go back with artillery and tanks and get back at those fuckers that turned my hometown to shit with the help of liberal policies.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#2]
But but but Trump will start a war.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 11:36:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The use of Buzzwords without actual thought behind their application and the situation is a hallmark of simple propaganda.  You have to arm yourself a little better than that.  

Also, Russia is not nearly the bad actor in concept or in physical reality that North Korea or Iran are.

In actual threat order, biggest threat to the US first:

1.  China
2.  Iran
3.  North Korea
4.  Russia

How about lets rank their society in terms of civil rights from worst to best:

1.  North Korea
2.  Iran (Iran is second only because they at least have a mock trial before executing people for reading books, and they don't execute their State Enemies with AA cannons)
3.  China
4.  Russia

Look at that, Russia is the least tyrannical of the four.  Yet the people who are running our country (and attempting to run the world) throw pallets of cash at Iran, ignore North Korea, absolutely suck China's dick, and want to destroy Russia.  I mean, Russia isn't exactly the USA in the 80s, but they are better than the other three.  Also, these are two Radical Communist nations, and a Radical Islamic nation, vs. a nominally Orthodox Christian, Capitalist Kleptocracy/semi-dictatorship that is probably most similar to the US.  It's fucking clownworld!

How about, lets rank them in terms of non-nuclear military capability, most dangerous to least dangerous:

1.  China
2.  North Korea
3.  Russia
4.  Iran

By ANY MEASURE, Russia is NOT the kind of fucking threat to the world or to the US that you folks insist they are. This is NOT the fucking 60s, 70s, or 80s.  They are only a threat to non NATO, former satellite states and that is a motherfucking fact.  And to that, I say, "WHO FUCKING CARES".  

There is no rational reason to ignore our own border and disasters happening on our own soil to our own people, yet throw billions at, and fly halfway around the world to suck the dick of, a third world Eastern European dictator like Zelensky unless something extremely foul is afoot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Appeasement and capitulation now! We must let Russia, China, North Korea and Iran do what ever they want!

The use of Buzzwords without actual thought behind their application and the situation is a hallmark of simple propaganda.  You have to arm yourself a little better than that.  

Also, Russia is not nearly the bad actor in concept or in physical reality that North Korea or Iran are.

In actual threat order, biggest threat to the US first:

1.  China
2.  Iran
3.  North Korea
4.  Russia

How about lets rank their society in terms of civil rights from worst to best:

1.  North Korea
2.  Iran (Iran is second only because they at least have a mock trial before executing people for reading books, and they don't execute their State Enemies with AA cannons)
3.  China
4.  Russia

Look at that, Russia is the least tyrannical of the four.  Yet the people who are running our country (and attempting to run the world) throw pallets of cash at Iran, ignore North Korea, absolutely suck China's dick, and want to destroy Russia.  I mean, Russia isn't exactly the USA in the 80s, but they are better than the other three.  Also, these are two Radical Communist nations, and a Radical Islamic nation, vs. a nominally Orthodox Christian, Capitalist Kleptocracy/semi-dictatorship that is probably most similar to the US.  It's fucking clownworld!

How about, lets rank them in terms of non-nuclear military capability, most dangerous to least dangerous:

1.  China
2.  North Korea
3.  Russia
4.  Iran

By ANY MEASURE, Russia is NOT the kind of fucking threat to the world or to the US that you folks insist they are. This is NOT the fucking 60s, 70s, or 80s.  They are only a threat to non NATO, former satellite states and that is a motherfucking fact.  And to that, I say, "WHO FUCKING CARES".  

There is no rational reason to ignore our own border and disasters happening on our own soil to our own people, yet throw billions at, and fly halfway around the world to suck the dick of, a third world Eastern European dictator like Zelensky unless something extremely foul is afoot.

I'm not buying that North Korea has a more capable military than Russia.  They have a larger active military, but crap in terms of hardware. They would have an extremely difficult time projecting power outside of their peninsula, worse than what Russia is experiencing in Ukraine. Their missile program is a threat, but Russia has had ICBMs capable of hitting us for decades.

I won't argue with China being a bigger threat than Russia, even now.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 2/22/2023 11:50:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:04:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Wouldn't shock me if the air raid sirens were staged.

1. We deconflicted with Russia before he went
2. The Secret Service didn't tackle him and rush him to a bunker.

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:11:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Could just be someone has the same ringtone I have?

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If I go, will Biden give me $100s of billions of gear to launch at invaders? And also pardon me from any crimes? If so, sign me up. Always wanted to go back, after living there the first half of my life and watching it turn to shit. Would love to go back with artillery and tanks and get back at those fuckers that turned my hometown to shit with the help of liberal policies.
View Quote

Ukraine hasn’t gotten “100s of Billions”. One man is not worth that much. None of the soldiers get to keep the gear so you wouldn’t either but you will get paid well and there’s a lot of military equipment you get to use but not keep.

When are you going down to the border?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:36:00 AM EDT
[#9]
OP, China is playing everybody involved like chess pieces. These are moves long planned.

All western politicians are puppets, how can that not be glaringly obvious?

And if they are puppets, what does that mean? How do you have to interpret the info from propaganda organs?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:55:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ukraine hasn’t gotten “100s of Billions”. One man is not worth that much. None of the soldiers get to keep the gear so you wouldn’t either but you will get paid well and there’s a lot of military equipment you get to use but not keep.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can I go shoot invaders without fear of getting killed by US military or BP? Or can only precious Ukrainians kill invaders of their country? Would you be cool with me killing invaders of my country? Borders are precious, right? Why don’t you think Biden would pass out $100s of billions of gear to kill people invading and ruining the US? Would I get paid enough to cover legal fees after I put a bullet in some shitty El Salvadoran or Haitian or Guatemalan?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:24:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Isnt it FUNNY how this new breed of "conservatives", to whom everything is a conspiracy, always find a way to make America the bad guy?  Russia invades a peaceful neighbor unprovoked and starts to genocide its people and these fucking clowns are CLAMORING to explain why America is at fault.
View Quote

Nobody cared when Ukraine was killing its own citizens but when Russia finally stepped in
and stopped it, then it was Russia BAD.

Ukraine launched 551 attacks from Feb 17 to Feb 24 2022 on the Donbas and massed 50,000 troops west of the border of Luhansk and Donetsk to wipe them all out.
Russia intervened and had they not the Donbas would have been razed to the ground.

Why can't America be the bad guy for once?

America's chief export is Globohomo.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:15:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Can I go shoot invaders without fear of getting killed by US military or BP? Or can only precious Ukrainians kill invaders of their country? Would you be cool with me killing invaders of my country? Borders are precious, right? Why don’t you think Biden would pass out $100s of billions of gear to kill people invading and ruining the US? Would I get paid enough to cover legal fees after I put a bullet in some shitty El Salvadoran or Haitian or Guatemalan?
View Quote

You’re willing to shoot someone over a non violent misdemeanor? Did I read that right?

Wow..Great view for the gun
community

There is a difference between a military invasion which is a military matter and illegal entry which is a civilian law enforcement matter.

Deadly force should only be used as a last resort, not a first resort. It’s a non violent misdemeanor. You aren’t in danger. Jeez dude.

Borders are sacred which is why Biden should enforce the laws.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:42:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You’re willing to shoot someone over a non violent misdemeanor? Did I read that right?

community

There is a difference between a military invasion which is a military matter and illegal entry which is a civilian law enforcement matter.

Deadly force should only be used as a last resort, not a first resort. It’s a non violent misdemeanor. You aren’t in danger. Jeez dude.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

community

This is your richest post yet Faded.  Thank you for the laugh.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:43:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just thought I'd let you know that you come across as an angsty 14yo edgelord here.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 3:45:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nobody cared when Ukraine was killing its own citizens but when Russia finally stepped in
and stopped it, then it was Russia BAD.

Ukraine launched 551 attacks from Feb 17 to Feb 24 2022 on the Donbas and massed 50,000 troops west of the border of Luhansk and Donetsk to wipe them all out.
Russia intervened and had they not the Donbas would have been razed to the ground.

Why can't America be the bad guy for once?

America's chief export is Globohomo.
View Quote

I'd love to see your sources for any of this information.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 4:52:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

You’re saying deadly force over non violent misdemeanors is okay?

I don’t think it is at all.

Still waiting for you to go to the border
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Biden and Kamala, the two weakest leaders imaginable, goaded a tyrant to act and he obliged them. Tyrants see weakness and they take advantage of it. Now Biden's worked himself into a position where negotiation or diplomatic means are not even an option anymore. So yea, Russia is to blame, but closer to 50/50.
View Quote

Russia is the evil actor.

Biden had the responsibility to deter him. He did not. In fact his policies encouraged it, to the point of making one wonder whether it was always the goal of those surrounding and directing Biden, to goad Putin into war.

I don’t care to try and assign percentage blame.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 7:23:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Can we win this one please?
View Quote

I admire your nostalgia, but you’d have to go back to WWII for that.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:00:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
if we were smart we'd just sew division between china and russia while selling both sides weapons
View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:03:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Conservatives for Communism.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:06:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

When are you going to Ukraine ?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Official word was a Mig 31 took off in Belarus. Inn be also think they could have been sounded as a way to keep the streets clear during FJB visit.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:18:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No need to argue here guys, If you all feel so strongly about defending a foreign country here is your chance. Put some of your own skin in the game and when you get back Ill let you talk all the shit in the world on me for not wanting to get involved. Until then...

You know damned well "volunteers" at the southern border are being prosecuted by the same country they are trying to protect. You wanna know where volunteers, people that do more than sit behind their keyboards and talk shit are welcome?

BTW, Thank you for your service.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You know damned well "volunteers" at the southern border are being prosecuted by the same country they are trying to protect. You wanna know where volunteers, people that do more than sit behind their keyboards and talk shit are welcome?

BTW, Thank you for your service.
View Quote
You're not willing to risk a little jail time to protect your country, but think one can't have an opinion of support for Ukraine unless they risk death?

It's a totally stupid assertion all the way around
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:44:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

community

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

community

Then why is the military there? Just another do nothing bullshit humanitarian mission? Telling that you’re okay with $100s of billions (and into the trillions in later re building) of aid to violently defend the border of a shitty, corrupt Eastern European country, but want to defend our country with kid gloves and kind words. The current system isn’t working, and hasn’t worked for decades. I want what Ukraine gets, violent defense of a sovereign border with $100s of billions of taxpayer assistance.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ukrainian goes to the border to defend his country: Here’s gear paid for by anyone but Ukraine, Godspeed son, kill ‘‘em all!

American goes to the border to defend his country: Good luck in court as your life is ruined (assuming you make it to court before a guardsmen puts a bullet in you)
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have people we pay to do that and they are doing a shitty job of it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 9:02:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He needs to protect Biden in DC and then go to the border to ensure illegals stream across first.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 9:05:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It may not be a “good thing”, but remove all the conspiracy theories and politics surrounding it, and realize that it’s just a continuation of the Cold War that began in the late 1940s.  People thought it ended wi thy the collapse of the USSR, it didn’t, and Putin above all doesn’t believe that it did.  He’s angry about the collapse of the USSR and trying to change the results of its collapse.
View Quote

The Cold War did end when Russia collapsed but a few assholes decided they needed to exploit those countries while they struggled to build post Soviet economies and that is how we got Putin.  It isn’t anger, Putin is a gangster, elected to go after Western oligarchs and then gone rogue on his own oligarchs that put him there.  He’s there because of dipshit banksters.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Official word was a Mig 31 took off in Belarus. Inn be also think they could have been sounded as a way to keep the streets clear during FJB visit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one took cover. The SS didn't bat an eye.

It was pure theater, showcasing our bold leader's unflappable courage in the face of danger for the cameras.

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 9:15:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The only reason the US Government has been in Ukraine for the last decade has been to attempt to destroy Russia as the last remaining Nationalist entity in the world outside the control of the Global regime.  

They just keep showing us we are correct.  Don't worry there will be plenty of dummies in here shortly to tell us how it's a "good thing".
View Quote

Ah yes, Russia a bastion of freedom.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 9:20:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The Cold War did end when Russia collapsed but a few assholes decided they needed to exploit those countries while they struggled to build post Soviet economies and that is how we got Putin.  It isn’t anger, Putin is a gangster, elected to go after Western oligarchs and then gone rogue on his own oligarchs that put him there.  He’s there because of dipshit banksters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It may not be a “good thing”, but remove all the conspiracy theories and politics surrounding it, and realize that it’s just a continuation of the Cold War that began in the late 1940s.  People thought it ended wi thy the collapse of the USSR, it didn’t, and Putin above all doesn’t believe that it did.  He’s angry about the collapse of the USSR and trying to change the results of its collapse.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Somebody needs to blow up that damn pipeline that’s continually carrying billions & billions of taxpayer dollars to Ukraine.

A fitting metaphor for the fall of America…

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 9:40:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If the red dawn invaders had pretended to be Christian most of GD would have bruises on their knees from dropping so fast to blow them

ETA: not saying there's not corruption involved but the idea that somehow Putin is the last bastion of Christianity against globohomo is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read  and read  and read on here. Someone should shop putins face onto a crusading king
View Quote
This. I don't see much redeeming qualities about Russia/Putin. And even if they were acting differently it still wouldn't really excuse the invasion into Ukraine and especially the civilian casualties, rapes, etc.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 9:41:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Such bravery…

President Biden is 'crumbling before our eyes'

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Who is sending American troops?

Anyone?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Send your own kids to die you piece of shit warhawks. Not my continent not my fucking problem.

"And son of a bitch you know they fired the prosecutor"

Who is sending American troops?

Anyone?

If and when it happens there will be crickets from the Ukie simps.

Your loyalty is elsewhere.

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Even thought it's a more dangerous world it's absolutely imperative we do nothing to fix it. Nothing.
View Quote

It's more dangerous due to strategic decisions made by the current regime, that doesn't mean we as a country should fund another country's war to the tune of billions of dollars.

Fuck Ukraine.

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 10:56:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's more dangerous due to strategic decisions made by the current regime, that doesn't mean we as a country should fund another country's war to the tune of billions of dollars.

Fuck Ukraine.

View Quote

Do you think letting Russia have an easy win in Ukraine is good for the US?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

you are not paranoid

we are on the path to a big war

it's coming and the idiots are in charge
View Quote

I agree with everything except labeling them idiots. It's dismissive to call them stupid; naïve even. It suggests that this godawful path we're all on now is not their true intent, when I'm sure it actually is.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 11:02:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think it's necessarily bad.  Whomever owns Ukraine will sell grain and other shit.  The war itself that we are prolonging is what's bad for world trade.

/edit

OMG ALEX_F IS A RUSSIAN SHILLLLLL REEEEEEEEE

no

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You're not willing to risk a little jail time to protect your country, but think one can't have an opinion of support for Ukraine unless they risk death?

It's a totally stupid assertion all the way around
View Quote

Dealing with some mental giants here.

$43b in a $5T budget. These clowns are just full of excuses and hipocracy.

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#42]
No price is too high for the Ukraine Bros. Especially since they get to put it on “their tab.” They comfortably know they will not have to spill even a drop of blood. They will virtuously follow the Brandon administration and Zelenskyy from behind their keyboard into the abyss. All those who oppose shall meet death! ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE SHALL MEET DEATH!!

Yeah fuck all that. This is a clown world.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
2h
·
CNN reporter inadvertently spills the beans?:

"I've been here for the past 5 days, I've not heard any explosions, I've not heard any air sirens, until about half an hour ago when President Biden was in the center of Kiev"

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109915580169186559

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

community

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

community

You’re a blight on this website, regardless of whether you’re an controlled asset or not.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 6:28:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You’re a blight on this website, regardless of whether you’re an controlled asset or not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

community

I’ve gotten where I don’t even read his short-sighted tirades, but he would be absolutely shocked to learn how things were done at times before the federal implementation of the CBP.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Both the USA and Russia are feeding their military industrial complex masters.

View Quote

Are we replacing the shit we left in the 'stan?
The shit we're giving to Vietnam, err. I mean Ukraine?

Are we replacing the strategic petroleum reserve?

The cabal running the country is doing everything they can to balkanize, weaken, and disarm America.

Link Posted: 2/23/2023 7:06:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Putin is banking on nuclear deterrence to continue the expansion he has been working on, it’s all nonsense and it’s increasingly likely a Russian coup could happen in the next few months should the war keep going badly. Whether that will actually mean a big change, who knows.
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If the red dawn invaders had pretended to be Christian most of GD would have bruises on their knees from dropping so fast to blow them

ETA: not saying there’s not corruption involved but the idea that somehow Putin is the last bastion of Christianity against globohomo is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever read… and read… and read on here. Someone should shop putins face onto a crusading king
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 2/23/2023 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I don't think it's necessarily bad.  Whomever owns Ukraine will sell grain and other shit.  The war itself that we are prolonging is what's bad for world trade.

/edit

no

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/edit

no

So your sure the Russians will stop invading when they have conquered Ukraine? You don't think they will try and move on to invade Poland, Germany, and others if we just give up on ukraine and let them have an easy win?
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 3:56:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you saying deadly force over non violent misdemeanors is okay?

@g3k
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top