Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 12:53:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This where all the energy needs to be focused.

Because at the end of the day it won’t matter who is POTUS. All this arguing over Trump/DeSantis is meaningless. Less than meaningless really.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We better hold onto the House or Senate. These guys are going to ban new production of AR15 lowers and uppers and magazines as soon as they get the votes

This where all the energy needs to be focused.

Because at the end of the day it won’t matter who is POTUS. All this arguing over Trump/DeSantis is meaningless. Less than meaningless really.

Except that one candidate has a demonstrative negative effect downballot, and the other does not.  The discussion is very meaningful.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Feldman, Bloomberg and Garland you say?

I feel like I'm nooooticing something I'm not supposed to.

Link Posted: 9/20/2023 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Can't congress defund that bs?
View Quote

Yes, but they love that bs.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It’s likely that the “Republican” candidate you support is a big fan of gun control, just like Brandon (this is thoroughly documented). He supports other “progressive” values… yet he’s being pushed by a weird cult that claims he’s our only chance.  Note that that same person has spent most of his career fighting conservatives (liberals, not so much).  They’ve burned the party that opposes the democrats to the ground and replaced it with nothing.  You think I should support them?

The sooner that cult dies, the better.
View Quote

And yet he implies that I am the DU plant.

Fucking jokes write themselves.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:06:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maryland already requires FFL transfers for every firearm transfer.   You guys need to catch up.
View Quote

NY too.  Fuck cumo and fuck hoky
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:08:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It’s likely that the “Republican” candidate you support is a big fan of gun control, just like Brandon (this is thoroughly documented). He supports other “progressive” values… yet he’s being pushed by a weird cult that claims he’s our only chance.  Note that that same person has spent most of his career fighting conservatives (liberals, not so much).  They’ve burned the party that opposes the democrats to the ground and replaced it with nothing.  You think I should support them?

Ask yourself this- what conservative’s fight is more successful as a result of Trump (hint- the answer is “none of them”).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The real traitors are the ones who continue to support and vote for Trump despite his clear anti-2A inclinations.

I'll assume you're real and not a DU plant, and talking about the national election.  I'm voting for whomever is running against the communists and has a chance of winning -- Trump, DeSantis, whoever is the R.  Who are you throwing your vote away on?  Or are you voting Dem?

Infighting and "sending a message" is for the primaries.  Once we're in the actual election, you are getting either a communist or whoever is the R candidate.  No exceptions. Who will you choose?

Ask yourself this- what conservative’s fight is more successful as a result of Trump (hint- the answer is “none of them”).

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#7]
How is this not a constitutional violation ?
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
When has that stopped the Biden admin? Laughs in Covid mandates and Jan 6.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

After the patriot act.. what hasn’t been a constitutional violation?
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:13:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Once created, no GOP member will do anything to close such an office.  They might make a campaign promise to do so, but then say there is no political will to do so after election time and demand you support their next war overseas.

I mean...you CAN support the next war overseas AND support closing down such an office at the same time.  Ha Ha Ha
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:21:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Once created, no GOP member will do anything to close such an office.  They might make a campaign promise to do so, but then say there is no political will to do so after election time and demand you support their next war overseas.

I mean...you CAN support the next war overseas AND support closing down such an office at the same time.  Ha Ha Ha
View Quote

Mister, when we get Trump back in there, this will be over with quick! Don, Jr is one of us and he'll shut it down fast!
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:25:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Mister, when we get Trump back in there, this will be over with quick! Don, Jr is one of us and he'll shut it down fast!
View Quote

Hope this is sarcasm... if not:

Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, no I didn’t. Your baseless bitch-ass attempt to put words in my mouth is nothing but a weak-dick strawman smear because you have NOTHING.
@Kent

You mad, bro?
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/580/friends-meme-2960491.jpg

Not mad. Disappointed that you assumed something about me that is completely false and will not retract it.

Debate me on reality. Facts. Not on make believe, and then double down like this. That’s weak dick energy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:26:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm announcing this whole regime can suck my dick.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:29:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Is DeSantis still running for President? Haven't seen many threads on him.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not mad. Disappointed that you assumed something about me that is completely false and will not retract it.
Debate me on reality. Facts. Not on make believe, and then double down like this. That’s weak dick energy.
View Quote

Ok, enough fun and games -- let's talk 'facts'.  

I'm pulling the "R" lever in the booth, because no matter whose name is beside it, it will be immeasurably better than the D (communist), and the POTUS winner WILL be either R or D.  Period.  End of story.  THAT is a fact.

What are you going to do?
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:32:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I'm pulling the "R" lever in the booth, because no matter whose name is beside it, it will be immeasurably better than the D (communist), and the POTUS winner WILL be either R or D.  Period.  End of story.  THAT is a fact.

View Quote

Except when it comes to the FACTS, Trump is NOT orders of magnitude better than Biden, where 2A is concerned.  

Based on the FACTS, where 2A is concerned they might as well be the same.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Except when it comes to the FACTS, Trump is NOT orders of magnitude better than Biden, where 2A is concerned.  
View Quote

R or D -- those are our only choices and the winner will, 100%, be R or D.  What are you going to do?

Because of the above fact, if T runs independent, I'm still voting R.

You keep trying to push me into a Trump-or-nothing corner.   It won't work.

EDIT TO ADD: Does your latest edit, stating trump and biden are the same on 2A -- mean you're voting D?  Or just not voting at all?  Or what?  You STILL haven't said.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:38:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Maybe they will use actual facts and statistics. I won’t count on it.

Everyone would be walking around with suppressed SBRs no tax stamps.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#21]
I am so sick and tired of these commie douche bags
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:39:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump and his followers are so toxic and crazy at this point that he is likely not “immeasurably better”. He is more destructive to American conservativism than any democrat.  It may be less damaging to triage and repair after he’s gone.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:46:23 PM EDT
[#24]
And the GOPe will allow it to be funded
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Maybe they will use actual facts and statistics. I won’t count on it.

Everyone would be walking around with suppressed SBRs no tax stamps.
View Quote

Might as well drill that third hole too, the punishment is the same.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Emphasizing he can kill with his finger I suppose….may be true.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:53:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Biden never read the constitution.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:53:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m going to hold my nose and vote for the R no matter who it is. I’ve literally never made any other assertion but thumbsucking no-IQ waterheads keep lumping me in with N_Ts and putting words in my mouth that I never said, and accuse me of actions that I will never do.

I do retain the right as a truly conservative American to talk about the shortcomings of your beloved GEOTUS, because he is definitely not the best - or even a really good - conservative candidate.

Edit: Only you were in this for “fun and games”. I take the fate of the US seriously.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:54:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

R or D -- those are our only choices and the winner will, 100%, be R or D.  What are you going to do?

Because of the above fact, if T runs independent, I'm still voting R.

You keep trying to push me into a Trump-or-nothing corner.   It won't work.

EDIT TO ADD: Does your latest edit, stating trump and biden are the same on 2A -- mean you're voting D?  Or just not voting at all?  Or what?  You STILL haven't said.
View Quote

That’s because it’s NONE of your fucking business who I, or anyone else, votes for.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#31]
False flag in 3, 2, 1...
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I’m going to hold my nose and vote for the R no matter who it is. I’ve literally never made any other assertion but thumbsucking no-IQ waterheads keep lumping me in with N_Ts and putting words in my mouth that I never said, and accuse me of actions that I will never do.

I do retain the right as a truly conservative American to talk about the shortcomings of your beloved GEOTUS, because he is definitely not the best - or even a really good - conservative candidate.

Edit: Only you were in this for “fun and games”. I take the fate of the US seriously.
View Quote

Ironic -- you complain bitterly about people putting words in your mouth, and then you spout nonsense like this.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#33]
The Presidential Office for the Deprivation of Constitutional Rights.

Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That’s because it’s NONE of your fucking business who I, or anyone else, votes for.
View Quote

Well, there you go.  Then why complain about who OTHERS vote for?
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:02:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Biden never read the constitution.
View Quote

Neither did Trump, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Moar unconstitutional acts by an illegitimate pretendent.
View Quote

Moar to ignore.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Trump and his followers are so toxic and crazy at this point that he is likely not “immeasurably better”. He is more destructive to American conservativism than any democrat.  It may be less damaging to triage and repair after he’s gone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Trump is not even a conservative…he’s a NY Liberal.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I am so sick and tired of these commie douche bags
View Quote

Really?  Maybe you should get some rest.  News Flash...  This is a gun board... Not a cult following which makes no allowances for factual discussion or political differences.

Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:07:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Moar to ignore.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Well, there you go.  Then why complain about who OTHERS vote for?
View Quote

I think you have that confused with demanding to know who joe blow voted for.  

The information is often volunteered anyways, which opens the person up to criticism.  

Try again.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Neither did Trump, unfortunately.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The Presidential Office for the Deprivation of Constitutional Rights.

View Quote

Yeah they really didn't need to introduce any new initiatives to earn that title; that's just inherently the Biden administration.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#43]
2A’s best hope is for you to vote early and often for the only Pro-2A Presidential ticket on the ballot:

Trump/Nome 2024.

Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#44]
FJB

Hopefully does as much as the 2A coalition did under the last POTUS
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Biden to Announce Executive Level Gun Control Office

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/259519/IMG_2362_jpeg-2960204.JPG

President Joe Biden will announce the Office of Gun Violence Prevention on Friday and the new office will be coordinated with Mike Bloomberg gun control proponents and others.

According to the Washington Post, “The new office will report up through Stefanie Feldman, the White House staff secretary and a longtime Biden policy aide who has worked on the firearms issue for years.”

Coordination in the office is expected between the “White House, the Community Justice Action Fund and Everytown for Gun Safety.”

Shannon Watts, a Mike Bloomberg affiliate who founded Moms Demand Action, praised the creation of the Office of Gun Violence Prevention, saying, “If this announcement is, in fact, the creation of a single point of leadership on gun violence in the administration, it’s a very big deal for the movement.”

She added, “A governmental focal point dedicated to creating a framework for overseeing national policy, research and resources would be more than symbolic — it would be a significant turning point for the movement.”

On August 31, 2023, Breitbart News reported that Biden’s ATF was using executive rule to expand background checks to the point of nearly being universal.

In a press release that accompanied the announcement of the proposed rule, Attorney General Merrick Garland said:

“The Bipartisan Safer Communities Act was passed by Congress to reduce gun violence, including by expanding the background checks that keep guns out of the hands of criminals. This proposed rule implements Congress’s mandate to expand the definition of who must obtain a license and conduct a background check before selling firearms.”

The ATF’s rule will redefine language so that there is not simply a category of Americans buying and selling guns from and to one another — as they have done since 1791 — and a category of Federal Firearms Licensed holders (FFLs) selling guns at retail. Rather, every seller will have to prove he is not trying to make a profit, or he will be required to ensure the purchaser undergoes a background check before taking possession of the firearm.
View Quote

Now we need:

Office of Voter Integrity

Office of Car Death Prevention

Office of Crime Prevention

Office of Knife Violence Prevention

Office of Homeless Prevention

The list is probably endless.

The fact is - this piece of shit administration are a bunch of corrupt clowns.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#46]
I assume if someone sells one to Hunter Biden the rules are different.....right?
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Supreme Court has spoken on this issue.

Just ignore anything that is contrary to the Court's ruling.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hope the Never Trumpers are happy now that the adults are back in charge.
View Quote

And the Always Trumpers need to remember he was the one who was sitting right next to Feinstein in the gif on reply #3. He told her:

"Yeah, work on that."

She squealed in orgasmic rapture.

"That" was her current version of the new, improved Assault Weapons Ban.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hope the Never Trumpers are happy now that the adults are back in charge.
View Quote

I’ll be waiting for the Trump tweet condemning this.

I’m sure he is on his phone ready to call this egregious new agency names. Oh wait he is to busy attacking pro gun candidates unlike himself.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So basically an office of anti-civil rights.
View Quote

You would be correct.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top