Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Title: Black Rifle Coffee Company THREATENS To Dox Alex Jones!

*Actual content*: Guy who formerly worked at BRCC threatened to dox Alex Jones.

Clickbait bullshit. All coming from the guy who sells YouTube Merch that says "show me the receipts".

This guy, BRCC, whatever retarded podcast this was pulled from. All just people using controversy to try and stay relevant. Jesus.

I'm tired of the internet, I'm moving to Lincoln Montana.
View Quote
JT is the ACTIVE Vice president of BRCC sitting right next to him who then agrees...
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol! All those faggots think they are heroes. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#3]
At this point what hasn’t already been done or attempted on Alex Jones?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Weird Dan Holloway was just on AJ's show like a month ago. Praising him and everything.

Anyone else notice how uncomfortable Jared was when DH was saying that in the begining of the vidoeo?
View Quote

He was think about it, then sided with Dan by saying "He's got a point."

Skip to 9:20 listen to what Taylor says.

"You've been conditioned to be as polorizing as you are right now. You are falling for the trap, and we don't. Because we don't care, I don't care if you voted for fucking whoever. I don't give a fuck."

These guys made a name for themselves as being supporters of the 2A. They hitched their wagon to a company that was literally named "black rifle" so leftists can see that this company likes black rifles. Now here comes Taylor stating he doesn't care who you voted for. How many people have been arrested and charged because they were found in possession of a 30 rd mag in a ban state ruled by leftists that were voted in?

How many people were arrested and charged for a justified self defense because the leftists who were voted in, demanded they face justice?

How much money did gun owners invest in 2A organizations and causes only to have this dude say he doesn't care who voted for a leftist?

These guys shaped their image around the right in order to draw them in and use them as a cash cow. In reality they're probably centrists at best who don't give a shit what happens politically because they got theirs and they have their cash cow.

Black Rifle Coffee EVP Jarred Taylor on the Company's New York Times Interview

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Step 1) Sue them and assume controlling share of company
Step 2) change name to black helicopter coffee company
Step 3) ?
Step 4) PROFIT!
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

"You've been conditioned to be as polorizing as you are right now. You are falling for the trap, and we don't. Because we don't care, I don't care if you voted for fucking whoever. I don't give a fuck."

These guys made a name for themselves as being supporters of the 2A. They hitched their wagon to a company that was literally named "black rifle" so leftists can see that this company likes black rifles. Now here comes Taylor stating he doesn't care who you voted for. How many people have been arrested and charged because they were found in possession of a 30 rd mag in a ban state ruled by leftists that were voted in?

How many people were arrested and charged for a justified self defense because the leftists who were voted in, demanded they face justice?

How much money did gun owners invest in 2A organizations and causes only to have this dude say he doesn't care who voted for a leftist?

These guys shaped their image around the right in order to draw them in and use them as a cash cow. In reality they're probably centrists at best who don't give a shit what happens politically because they got theirs and they have their cash cow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0rI6TDZz1Y

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Weird Dan Holloway was just on AJ's show like a month ago. Praising him and everything.

Anyone else notice how uncomfortable Jared was when DH was saying that in the begining of the vidoeo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0rI6TDZz1Y

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dan Holloway briefly worked for BRCC three years ago.

This also happened weeks ago, and Dan says off the wall shit often when he's heated.

He's not actually going to dox anyone.

Alex Jones often does the same when he gets going and is a regular Dan's podcast.

Video title is clickbait.
View Quote
Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:38:29 PM EDT
[#8]
BRCC puts chemicals in the coffee to turn vets gay
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:41:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't think it would be difficult for him to sue them if that happens...and then anonymously dox them
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#10]
They just destroyed their brand.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow.  Keep digging.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fuck BRCC.

Such a shame they turned out to be leftists.
View Quote

Yet the first picture you see when you go to ar15.com is a guy wearing a brcc hat.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:54:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yet the first picture you see when you go to ar15.com is a guy wearing a brcc hat.
View Quote

I think they were suggesting about the duality of man, sir.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Being friends with someone is a far cry from being that company. I've never watched the podcast, nor do I care about it, so I am probably missing additional context.

As with the other BRCC, I think honesty and accuracy should be used with critique.

If the guy would have titled the video "BRCC Buttbuddy THREATENS To Dox Alex Jones!", I wouldn't have as much of an issue.

But, everyone will see the video title, probably not even watch the video, and spread "BRCC IS DOXXXXING Alex Jones!"

Spending an additional 15 seconds looking through that guys channel tells me all I need to know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drinkin bros podcast, run by Ross Patterson that guy that threatened to dox AJ, and JD VP of BRCC all great friends there.

Being friends with someone is a far cry from being that company. I've never watched the podcast, nor do I care about it, so I am probably missing additional context.

As with the other BRCC, I think honesty and accuracy should be used with critique.

If the guy would have titled the video "BRCC Buttbuddy THREATENS To Dox Alex Jones!", I wouldn't have as much of an issue.

But, everyone will see the video title, probably not even watch the video, and spread "BRCC IS DOXXXXING Alex Jones!"

Spending an additional 15 seconds looking through that guys channel tells me all I need to know.

I thought you were done with the internet?  You sure type a lot for being done with it...
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:56:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
JT is the ACTIVE Vice president of BRCC sitting right next to him who then agrees...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clickbait bullshit. All coming from the guy who sells YouTube Merch that says "show me the receipts".

This guy, BRCC, whatever retarded podcast this was pulled from. All just people using controversy to try and stay relevant. Jesus.

No need to reply.  He's done with the internet...

...well, after his next 27 replies, he's done.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:59:34 PM EDT
[#16]
BRCC:  When you're in a hole, stop digging.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whose side are you on, son? Don't you love vets hawking shit coffee and bending over for woke leftists?  Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? Order some shit coffee...and a dozen t-shirts.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I got bored and emailed them. "You said you would pay Proud Boy type people to leave your customer base. Wondering when I get my money and how much I can expect."
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I thought you were done with the internet?  You sure type a lot for being done with it...
View Quote

Are you incapable of detecting a joke?

I’m done with the internet?
I’m moving to Lincoln Montana?

Yeah and I’m gonna take my typewriters and do some self exploration while I’m at it.

But by all means, don’t let me get in the way of your outrage. Gonna go back to teaching children the fundamentals of marksmanship, instead of feigning outrage on the internet from a channel that derives its income from clickbait titles.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:08:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Is it some super duper secret mystery bunker?

Probably wouldn’t take more than 5 seconds on Google for even a boomer to find.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Bass Pro Shops has the store packed with their shit coffee.

It doesn't seem to be moving......

View Quote

Their management (Cabelas/Asspro) should be advised why this is as they are not in touch with the consumer any longer.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#22]
So GD now hates BRCC and loves AJ?

Lol.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So GD now hates BRCC and loves AJ?

Lol.
View Quote

You didn't get the BRCC memo?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah and I’m gonna take my typewriters and do some self exploration while I’m at it.

But by all means, don’t let me get in the way of your outrage. Gonna go back to teaching children the fundamentals of marksmanship, instead of feigning outrage on the internet from a channel that derives its income from clickbait titles.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275845/78DCECAB-3298-4065-AE20-A6CF5904A248-2032329.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/275845/78DCECAB-3298-4065-AE20-A6CF5904A248-2032329.jpg

I'm outraged?    I'm pretty sure anyone on here can go back and look at your posts and see who's outraged.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Treason Beans
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Mat Best is part of BRCC too. Does anybody still watch his videos too?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:35:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Isn't your company heavily invested in selling BRCC merch in your store? Like there is a huge display in your store, and you shill the shit out of BRCC. LOL must sucks to be setting on all that product that is now selling like Aids cures to Nuns. Shill shill shill, sell that coffee boy!
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#28]
They should just throw in the towel and changebtheir branding to RedCommyMak.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Pretty much this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This also happened weeks ago, and Dan says off the wall shit often when he's heated.

Alex Jones often does the same when he gets going and is a regular Dan's podcast.

Pretty much this.

I care less about the Doxing statement that I do him saying "That guy hasn't lifted a finger to defend this country". That is some elitism soaked in ignorance. It's more likely that he and his VetBro buddies were working to defend the interests of billion dollar global corporate empires that doing any work that protected the people of this country.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What? You're not OUTRAGED™?! You're supposed to be OUTRAGED™!

Who cares about facts? We're OUTRAGED™
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DiligentMadeupCuttlefish-small.gif
View Quote

Facts? Your family is heavily invested in moving BRCC through your gun store. Shill!! Gotta move that product! Thems the facts here son.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#31]
BRCC is a scam?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I care less about the Doxing statement that I do him saying "That guy hasn't lifted a finger to defend this country". That is some elitism soaked in ignorance. It's more likely that he and his VetBro buddies were working to defend the interests of billion dollar global corporate empires that doing any work that protected the people of this country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this.

And now drawing a pension from the very government that is screwing us.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Isn't your company heavily invested in selling BRCC merch in your store? Like there is a huge display in your store, and you shill the shit out of BRCC. LOL must sucks to be setting on all that product that is now selling like Aids cures to Nuns. Shill shill shill, sell that coffee boy!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#34]
You didn't see them doxing Antifa when they were torching the country all last year.
Weird
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Of all the people that are scared of being doxed I doubt that nut Alex Jones is one of them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:46:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hot coffee can't melt steel beams
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Of all the people that are scared of being doxed I doubt that nut Alex Jones is one of them.
View Quote

I think his info is already out there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
CEO must be really upset about a boy defending himself against a crazy manlet who likes to rape little boys.
Looking at BRC CEO I think I know why..
View Quote

If I'm not mistaken, his people have a history of doing terrible things to kids.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
BRCC:  When you're in a hole, stop digging.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Overheard a convo at Cabelas the other day. Between employees,  next to the BRCC display.

One was explaining to the other why nobody was buying the coffee or merchandise.

I think the jig is up for them.
View Quote

I noticed the BRCC kiosk near the checkout was well.
Full up on stock, no one even browsed as I awaited my wife and kids to finish amassing  clothes and shoes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What a shit company.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Doxing seems like a universally bad move.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

“Heavily invested”.

Beautiful fourth post, also some factual inaccuracies. BRCC represents a fraction of a percent of sales. Almost negligible. Less than a cost of a spotting scope “invested”. Sales haven’t changed at all month over month. We carry it because many of our customers wanted us to. I don’t know any of those people at all, other than getting coffee from them in the FN Booth at like SHOT 2015.

You can think that makes me biased, but whether or not one of the many places I’m associated with sells BRCC has no bearing over whether a third party is misrepresenting something.

Me posting about inaccuracies doesn’t mean that I side with them. If that guy doxxes Alex Jones, that’s an absolutely shitty thing to do. As a whole, I’m probably going to side with Alex Jones, anyway.

I’m trying to figure out why it’s a bad thing to want people to be forthright with the things they say.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:08:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Ignorant and Oedipal.
Keep digging, pal.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Yes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Whose side are you on, son? Don't you love vets hawking shit coffee and bending over for woke leftists?  Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? Order some shit coffee...and a dozen t-shirts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

beat me to it
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

“Heavily invested”.

Beautiful fourth post, also some factual inaccuracies. BRCC represents a fraction of a percent of sales. Almost negligible. Less than a cost of a spotting scope “invested”. Sales haven’t changed at all month over month. We carry it because many of our customers wanted us to. I don’t know any of those people at all, other than getting coffee from them in the FN Booth at like SHOT 2015.

You can think that makes me biased, but whether or not one of the many places I’m associated with sells BRCC has no bearing over whether a third party is misrepresenting something.

Me posting about inaccuracies doesn’t mean that I side with them. If that guy doxxes Alex Jones, that’s an absolutely shitty thing to do. As a whole, I’m probably going to side with Alex Jones, anyway.

I’m trying to figure out why it’s a bad thing to want people to be forthright with the things they say.
View Quote

So basically all that up there ^^^^^^ =" Yes, I sell it, i'm invested in it, im stuck with a crapload of it, and im shilling the shit out of it and running defense for the company so Im not stuck with it."

Just want to make sure everybody realizes you're basically a BRCC shill with money on the line, so they can make informed decisions about doing buisness with a guy shilling for BRCC.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
LGBQTBRCC+
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:46:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Fuck BRCC
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top