Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]
They should reinvent themselves as BLM Coffee Company or NFL Coffee Company
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:51:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Whose side are you on, son? Don't you love vets hawking shit coffee and bending over for woke leftists?  Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? Order some shit coffee...and a dozen t-shirts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet the first picture you see when you go to ar15.com is a guy wearing a brcc hat.

I think they were suggesting about the duality of man, sir.

Whose side are you on, son? Don't you love vets hawking shit coffee and bending over for woke leftists?  Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win? Order some shit coffee...and a dozen t-shirts.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:52:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Ben & Jerry's next flavor BRCC flavored...tastes like dirty commie bottoms.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I hope they do and I hoe AJ sues them into non-exitance. Hell, he should file a lawsuit now for the threat just to fuck with them.
View Quote

*like*

Also,

FUCK BRCC.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So basically all that up there ^^^^^^ =" Yes, I sell it, i'm invested in it, im stuck with a crapload of it, and im shilling the shit out of it and running defense for the company so Im not stuck with it."

Just want to make sure everybody realizes you're basically a BRCC shill with money on the line, so they can make informed decisions about doing buisness with a guy shilling for BRCC.  

View Quote

You know what.

You’re right. I’m wrong.

There is a conflict of interest there, even if I don’t feel like it has any sway over me trying to form an objective opinion. As much as I try and stay rational, I will concede that my
counter arguments have less weight on the whole because of it.

I will steer clear of posting my personal opinion, or in these threads in general. Because at the end of the day, whether you like or hate BRCC has literally no impact on my life and I don’t want to be improperly labeled a shill.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I guess some of the guys at BRCC are mad at Alex Jones now, and in an interview one of them threatens to publish his address.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkNbYvI087g
View Quote

LOL Where is that idiot who said that BRCC was just misunderstood?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Never having consumed Black Rifle Coffee, nor being a regular listener of Alex Jones, my two observations are this.

One.  Alex Jone's home should be VERY low on the list of homes you want to dox and harass.  Dude's up armored like hell and wired for sound.

Two.  This whole thing reminds me of the guy who did a limited edition Boogaloo Beer last year, tried hyping it up on the board, then showed his belly when someone on the left noticed it and wrote mean things on Facebook.  In both instances, the purveyors of fine beverages really didn't understand the market they were talking to.
View Quote

Oh shit I remember that
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I guess some of the guys at BRCC are mad at Alex Jones now, and in an interview one of them threatens to publish his address.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkNbYvI087g
View Quote

So they are going release Alex Jones`s real name...Alex Jones?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oh shit I remember that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never having consumed Black Rifle Coffee, nor being a regular listener of Alex Jones, my two observations are this.

One.  Alex Jone's home should be VERY low on the list of homes you want to dox and harass.  Dude's up armored like hell and wired for sound.

Two.  This whole thing reminds me of the guy who did a limited edition Boogaloo Beer last year, tried hyping it up on the board, then showed his belly when someone on the left noticed it and wrote mean things on Facebook.  In both instances, the purveyors of fine beverages really didn't understand the market they were talking to.

Oh shit I remember that

Cuckahee Beer. That guy went from arf-hero to absolute arf-leper in about 48hrs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I came very close to buying some of their shit at a local gun shop..  So happy I don't have to live knowing I contributed a penny to those fuckers.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:15:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Whats the over under on when BRCC shuts its doors or changes owners?

They carve themselves out a little corner in the market as a lifestyle brand, yet it seems every chance they get, they just succeed in pissing off the only people who are willing to buy their product. I'm no businessman, but these guys are fucking retards.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Cuckahee Beer. That guy went from arf-hero to absolute arf-leper in about 48hrs.
View Quote

Link to thread?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#14]
It's really amazing, these guys had such a great niche carved out, could have ridden that horse for decades and gotten filthy rich from it.

The melt down over the past year has really been fascinating. I've never bought their shit but would have been open to it, no way would I do that now.

It should be taught in business schools, how not to completely alienate your customer base - and your potential future base.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:24:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's really amazing, these guys had such a great niche carved out, could have ridden that horse for decades and gotten filthy rich from it.

The melt down over the past year has really been fascinating. I've never bought their shit but would have been open to it, no way would I do that now.

It should be taught in business schools, how not to completely alienate your customer base - and your potential future base.
View Quote

I would wager that these guys hang out with other rich people. Party in major leftist circles.  Out of touch.  in their world, who doesn't hate right wingers?  Essentially, he/they joined the cult. Maybe they were always that way.  We will never know. But either way, the people they surround themselves with clearly warped the sense of reality.  He is probably getting high fives, pats on the back, and atta boys!

You think they have gotten the latest sales figures by now?  
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:27:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I can’t wrap my head around how epicly these dudes keep failing.  They are great marketers, but horrible business minds.

This whole problem was so easy to have avoided and they keep making unforced errors.

I really don’t see them making it as a company now.  Both the left and the right hate them.  This coming from a guy who had a sub to BRCC a couple t-shirts and a hoody.  Now, I’ve told a local gun store I won’t buy anything from them until the BRCC stand in their shop is gone.  I’m 43, married, kids and own a company bigger than BRCC….so I’m not an Incel or a proud boy you dipshit podcast host.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:29:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Link to thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread?

Archived threads have usernames edited out.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Have-we-done-this-yet---NC-Brewery-Pulls--Boogaloo--Beer-After-Uproar/5-2334946/
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:31:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Link to thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to thread?

Deleted Boogaloo meme thread.

There were a few follow up threads, but the ass-showing is now down the internet memory hole.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#19]
FBRCC Terrorists

Thanks to Kyle Rittenhouse they showed their true colors----
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#20]
BRCC is a bunch of commie cucks
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Stopped buying their coffee over the Rittenhouse remarks.

Figured maybe the company just has a fraud for Pres.

The VP said a lot more than just "he's got a point" at doxxing AJ.  That makes me believe their fraud is systemic.  I'll be paying a visit to my Cabelas and Bass Pro this weekend to talk with the manager and Corporate about them carrying this insulting brand in their stores.  I've never done anything like this before, but the right needs to start clearing out the fakers, frauds, and buddy fuckers ASAP if we have any chance at stopping the take over of this country.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#22]
What the fuck kind of rant was that?? First, the guy called him an "incel," which I had to look up (fucking lib/hipster term is what it is) and then he says, "I'm gonna publish his fucking address."

I can't help but notice the irony of this hard ass talking about how much heavy lifting he did for the country, etc, etc, etc...so his counter move to someone whom he views as an enemy is to publish the enemy's address?

Wow. Don't go too far there, tough guy. Crybaby fuck stick.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:11:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh shit I remember that

That was an amazing turn of events at how it unfolded.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:03:10 AM EDT
[#24]
They had a chance to stand strong a year ago on the Rittenhouse debacle or at least said no comment and folded and shit has gone downhill in an epic way since.

What a waste, used to be a fan.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:05:50 AM EDT
[#25]
They are so lame.  Can't help but be losers.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They must be on their last leg.  They seem very desperate and are having a hard time with their leftism being outed.
View Quote

Yep. This is pathetic.  If I drank coffee I'd never drink their coffee.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:07:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Fuck Black Rifle Coffee even more now.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:10:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Screw thoses guys.
I'll get Seattles Best.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:18:16 AM EDT
[#29]
The list of properties he owns is already available on the county tax website. So yeah...
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:20:03 AM EDT
[#30]
CIA does CIA shit......

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:25:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Threatening Doxxing is basically a low-key threat of violence against someone.
The implication is that, someone, somewhere... is crazy enough to show up at someone's house and kill that someone. So the goal of Doxxing, is to provide the entire internet someone's address... to help make that become a reality.

Doxxing is every bit as evil SWATTing.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 12:57:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Something tells me that Alex Jones
Has great security
Has been doxxed many times before
Doesn't give a shit.
View Quote
I just imagine Alex Jones living in some fortification,...

A bunch of leftist shitbags armed with Alex Jone's address show up at his property with their piece of shit, rusted out, SKS and Mini14s... and suddenly the a bunch of floodlights turn on, from the carapets of Alex Jone's fort as Fortunate Son starts playing.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 1:05:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I can’t wrap my head around how epicly these dudes keep failing.  They are great marketers, but horrible business minds.

This whole problem was so easy to have avoided and they keep making unforced errors.

I really don’t see them making it as a company now.  Both the left and the right hate them.  This coming from a guy who had a sub to BRCC a couple t-shirts and a hoody.  Now, I’ve told a local gun store I won’t buy anything from them until the BRCC stand in their shop is gone.  I’m 43, married, kids and own a company bigger than BRCC….so I’m not an Incel or a proud boy you dipshit podcast host.
View Quote

Still a cunt move demanding a store remove their product. I mean most people would be like meh not buy it and move on. Cancel culture for the win.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:21:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Overheard a convo at Cabelas the other day. Between employees,  next to the BRCC display.

One was explaining to the other why nobody was buying the coffee or merchandise.

I think the jig is up for them.
View Quote

So much for only 50 people on the internet knowing about this.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:38:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Hafer is jealous Kyle killed more communists in two minutes than than he did in his entire career.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:49:46 PM EDT
[#36]

You mean undermining freedom and harming Americans? Because that is all these fuckers do.

Quoted:
Threatening Doxxing is basically a low-key threat of violence against someone.
The implication is that, someone, somewhere... is crazy enough to show up at someone's house and kill that someone. So the goal of Doxxing, is to provide the entire internet someone's address... to help make that become a reality.

Doxxing is every bit as evil SWATTing.
View Quote

This, its just murder by proxy.

Quoted:
I just imagine Alex Jones living in some fortification,...

A bunch of leftist shitbags armed with Alex Jone's address show up at his property with their piece of shit, rusted out, SKS and Mini14s... and suddenly the a bunch of floodlights turn on, from the carapets of Alex Jone's fort as Fortunate Son starts playing.
View Quote

......Anyone else getting hard at the idea of this?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 5:56:16 PM EDT
[#37]
I only buy coffee from people who win wars.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#38]
I liked some of the Matt Carr books (although he came off as a bit of a gear queer in his writing), and his main character drinks Black Rifle Coffee.

Kind of sucks when you incorporate a flavor of the month into a series of books that otherwise could probably age quite well.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Just because I haven't gotten enough mileage out of this pic

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 7:58:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Overheard a convo at Cabelas the other day. Between employees,  next to the BRCC display.

One was explaining to the other why nobody was buying the coffee or merchandise.

I think the jig is up for them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Hafer is jealous Kyle killed more communists in two minutes than than he did in his entire career.
View Quote

Quoted:

You mean undermining freedom and harming Americans? Because that is all these fuckers do.

This, its just murder by proxy.

......Anyone else getting hard at the idea of this?
View Quote

Yup coffee CUCK is worthless.  I keep throwing that pic out in any cuckrock coffee thread so folks know he’s a piece of shit CIA man
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

And they do it while lying to their supporters, claiming to be more conservative.  Kinda like the establishment GOP.
View Quote
Oooh sick burn yo
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#43]
So have their sales actually declined since the Kyle R and other revelations came out?  Or is this all just a tempest in a teapot in Arfcom's fever dreams?
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:35:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So have their sales actually declined since the Kyle R and other revelations came out?  Or is this all just a tempest in a teapot in Arfcom's fever dreams?
View Quote

They’ve been calling people about why they cancelled their coffee subscription.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#45]
So it turns out that the frogs turned gay from drinking BRCC.

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

They’ve been calling people about why they cancelled their coffee subscription.
View Quote

That will cost them some money.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#47]
What a bunch of faggots.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And Matt Best's wife.that's why we hate them

Edit: way to pointy of elbows
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/402771/3966994F-C27B-4FE5-8B33-96620B259014_jpe-2032184.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donated money to Democrats.

Don't want us to own guns.

Post Leftist garbage on social media.

Posed as Right Wing "bros" to make money off of conservatives.

Slammed Kyle Rittenhouse as a murderer.

That's just the stuff off the top of my head.

Ah, got it. All aboard the FBRCC train then.

And Matt Best's wife.that's why we hate them

Edit: way to pointy of elbows
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/402771/3966994F-C27B-4FE5-8B33-96620B259014_jpe-2032184.JPG

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:47:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I only buy coffee from people who win wars.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Dan Holloway briefly worked for BRCC three years ago.

This also happened weeks ago, and Dan says off the wall shit often when he's heated.

He's not actually going to dox anyone.

Alex Jones often does the same when he gets going and is a regular Dan's podcast.

Video title is clickbait.
View Quote
So no one from BRCC actually threatened to docs Alex Jones, thanks.

@striker please do something about people posting provable FAKE information. I'm tired of the MSM doing it and don't want my favorite website doing the same shit!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top