Quoted:
BRCC puts chemicals in the coffee to turn vets gay
View Quote

Is that their new Wagner Roast?

Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Still a cunt move demanding a store remove their product. I mean most people would be like meh not buy it and move on. Cancel culture for the win.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can’t wrap my head around how epicly these dudes keep failing.  They are great marketers, but horrible business minds.

This whole problem was so easy to have avoided and they keep making unforced errors.

I really don’t see them making it as a company now.  Both the left and the right hate them.  This coming from a guy who had a sub to BRCC a couple t-shirts and a hoody.  Now, I’ve told a local gun store I won’t buy anything from them until the BRCC stand in their shop is gone.  I’m 43, married, kids and own a company bigger than BRCC….so I’m not an Incel or a proud boy you dipshit podcast host.

Still a cunt move demanding a store remove their product. I mean most people would be like meh not buy it and move on. Cancel culture for the win.

No, that's called speaking up.

The fact we, as a collective group, dare not use the same tactics the left have used with great fucking success is why the conservative movement is dying, not to mention why the GOP is dead in the water.

Fuck that gunstore too if they continue to support BRCC.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Stopped buying their coffee over the Rittenhouse remarks.

Figured maybe the company just has a fraud for Pres.

The VP said a lot more than just "he's got a point" at doxxing AJ.  That makes me believe their fraud is systemic.  I'll be paying a visit to my Cabelas and Bass Pro this weekend to talk with the manager and Corporate about them carrying this insulting brand in their stores.  I've never done anything like this before, but the right needs to start clearing out the fakers, frauds, and buddy fuckers ASAP if we have any chance at stopping the take over of this country.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:44:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Let this be a lesson to all of us. BRCC did this from the beginning to funnel money from the right.

The next company that says they align themselves with the right will have to prove it first. Now go help some of the companies that are being pushed under by the left.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:52:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The fact we, as a collective group, dare not use the same tactics the left have used with great fucking success is why the conservative movement is dying, not to mention why the GOP is dead in the water.

View Quote

This statement needs repeating.  The Right needs to adopt many of the techniques of the left.  Fight fire with fire.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you only went to stores that only sold pro 2a products you wouldn't shop anywhere. Not buying the product is speaking with your wallet. Before you go into a store do you request a product list and campaign donations and political leaning  from all the companies that made them? Lets be real going out of your way to let people know how much you hate BRCC is pure virtue signaling,
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 11:30:03 PM EDT
[#8]
What a bunch of cunts.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 10:57:02 AM EDT
[#9]

I'll just be over hear sipping my Stocking Mill Bourbon flavor.

Quoted:

That was an amazing turn of events at how it unfolded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never having consumed Black Rifle Coffee, nor being a regular listener of Alex Jones, my two observations are this.

One.  Alex Jone's home should be VERY low on the list of homes you want to dox and harass.  Dude's up armored like hell and wired for sound.

Two.  This whole thing reminds me of the guy who did a limited edition Boogaloo Beer last year, tried hyping it up on the board, then showed his belly when someone on the left noticed it and wrote mean things on Facebook.  In both instances, the purveyors of fine beverages really didn't understand the market they were talking to.

Oh shit I remember that

Cuckahee Beer. That guy went from arf-hero to absolute arf-leper in about 48hrs.

That was an amazing turn of events at how it unfolded.

I still have 4 unopened cans of my original 6 in my beer fridge.

(I even have the 2 empties still )
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Corner a dumb animal and this is what happens, it lashes out.
View Quote

It cries out in pain as it strikes you
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh well. I loved their ak blend. Any alternatives that you guys like?
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Oh well. I loved their ak blend. Any alternatives that you guys like?
View Quote

https://stockingmillcoffee.com/
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Title: Black Rifle Coffee Company THREATENS To Dox Alex Jones!

*Actual content*: Guy who formerly worked at BRCC threatened to dox Alex Jones.

Clickbait bullshit. All coming from the guy who sells YouTube Merch that says "show me the receipts".

This guy, BRCC, whatever retarded podcast this was pulled from. All just people using controversy to try and stay relevant. Jesus.

I'm tired of the internet, I'm moving to Lincoln Montana.
View Quote

LOL here you are again in another BRCC thread gargling their nuts. When are you gonna just tell us your job title at that donkey show of a company?
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 3:23:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So no one from BRCC actually threatened to docs Alex Jones, thanks.

@striker please do something about people posting provable FAKE information. I'm tired of the MSM doing it and don't want my favorite website doing the same shit!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dan Holloway briefly worked for BRCC three years ago.

This also happened weeks ago, and Dan says off the wall shit often when he's heated.

He's not actually going to dox anyone.

Alex Jones often does the same when he gets going and is a regular Dan's podcast.

Video title is clickbait.

@striker please do something about people posting provable FAKE information. I'm tired of the MSM doing it and don't want my favorite website doing the same shit!

Except for, you know, the current VP agreeing with the doxxing suggestion. But go ahead and keep simping for the liberal shitcunts
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Except for, you know, the current VP agreeing with the doxxing suggestion. But go ahead and keep simping for the liberal shitcunts
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2021 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#16]
That's how you can tell they're really the good guys and are just being misunderstood repeatedly by their actions and statements.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 7:26:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you only went to stores that only sold pro 2a products you wouldn't shop anywhere. Not buying the product is speaking with your wallet. Before you go into a store do you request a product list and campaign donations and political leaning  from all the companies that made them? Lets be real going out of your way to let people know how much you hate BRCC is pure virtue signaling,
View Quote

Buying from companies that don't support us is one thing. Buying from companies who pretend to support us while secretly opposing us is different. They deserve to go bankrupt.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Jesus...just STFU and sell coffee.  Why some companies insist on stepping in dogshit needlessly is beyond me.

ETA:  If you want to like BRCC again...sorta...go check out HeatherLynnOh.
Link Posted: 7/31/2021 8:28:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

It isn't necessary to request BRCC leanings since they began divulging that last summer.

Link Posted: 8/1/2021 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is fair. Most of us own products from from companies that you would generally associate with being Anti-2a, or at the very least VERY supportive of the Democratic Party. It's pretty impossible to avoid.

BRCC is completely different though. This is a company that now only pretends to be on 'our side'.  And to be fair, maybe they once were.  But it is clear they have turned their backs on the customer base that were a big part of their success.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Buying from companies that don't support us is one thing. Buying from companies who pretend to support us while secretly opposing us is different. They deserve to go bankrupt.
View Quote

This.

I watch movies knowing full well that most actors are liberal shitheads, but an actor that is always in the media bad mouthing my beliefs, calling me a nazi, mouth-piecing for laws that take away my rights?

That different.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:44:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:57:07 AM EDT
[#23]
What a bunch of typical left wing phags to threaten to dox someone. It's not a surprise though, every interview that they do they reveal more and more by accident how they are really liberals larping as conservatives for money.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:07:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

ETA:  If you want to like BRCC again...sorta...go check out HeatherLynnOh.
View Quote

That is the worst part about my BRCC boycott personally.
She is ten times hotter than Alex Zedra and a thousand times funnier,  but I just can't give her anymore clicks while she is affiliated with that shit sandwich.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:11:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dan Holloway briefly worked for BRCC three years ago.

This also happened weeks ago, and Dan says off the wall shit often when he's heated.

He's not actually going to dox anyone.

Alex Jones often does the same when he gets going and is a regular Dan's podcast.

Video title is clickbait.

Link to info that shows the current VP is saying he agrees with doxxing AJ
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:20:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Am I allowed to post in this thread?

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:07:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
At this point AJ has much more credibility than Black Cocksucker Coffee.
View Quote

Ain't that the fucking truth!

How fucked up is the world when a good many of Alex Jones lunatic rantings turn out to be right.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:19:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Am I allowed to post in this thread?

View Quote

Here you are.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:24:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He was think about it, then sided with Dan by saying "He's got a point."

Skip to 9:20 listen to what Taylor says.

"You've been conditioned to be as polorizing as you are right now. You are falling for the trap, and we don't. Because we don't care, I don't care if you voted for fucking whoever. I don't give a fuck."

These guys made a name for themselves as being supporters of the 2A. They hitched their wagon to a company that was literally named "black rifle" so leftists can see that this company likes black rifles. Now here comes Taylor stating he doesn't care who you voted for. How many people have been arrested and charged because they were found in possession of a 30 rd mag in a ban state ruled by leftists that were voted in?

How many people were arrested and charged for a justified self defense because the leftists who were voted in, demanded they face justice?

How much money did gun owners invest in 2A organizations and causes only to have this dude say he doesn't care who voted for a leftist?

These guys shaped their image around the right in order to draw them in and use them as a cash cow. In reality they're probably centrists at best who don't give a shit what happens politically because they got theirs and they have their cash cow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0rI6TDZz1Y

View Quote

The merchants have no country.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:27:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Here you are.
View Quote

Time will tell.

I'm sure Taft will be along shortly.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:34:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They strike me as not being the sharpest tools in the shed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:36:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I hope they do and I hoe AJ sues them into non-exitance. Hell, he should file a lawsuit now for the threat just to fuck with them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:36:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I rost
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Treason Beans

I rost

It’s roast*
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#34]
One day we will study this company, much like business school's reflect back on Blockbuster.

I can title the book now "How to go from Hero to Zero in 6 months, A case study of BRC!"
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#35]
This would be a very good time for a conservative entepreneur to start a coffee company but with an emphasis on the company supporting conservatives....
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Liberty Doll put out a video today about this issue, adds a bit more details and context. Conclusion is still the same, BRCC are a bunch of stupid fucks.

Black Rifle Coffee Threatens to Dox Alex Jones
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#37]
BRCC hate energizes Jones, like a nuke fuels Godzilla.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#38]
How is Matt Carriker going to respond to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj5IE74bUVk

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 5:21:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How is Matt Carriker going to respond to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj5IE74bUVk

View Quote

Fuck him too.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, was literally about to place an order for their stuff, deleting it from my cart now.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Liberty dolls video today, Never did like their coffee anyway. I'm rather fond of Community Coffee. Is it good to go?
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top