Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:24:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So what?  Where are they?  Why aren't they speaking out?  Might as well not exist at all.  Only one I know of is the black woman painting over Black Lives Murder graffiti.  
View Quote

Same reason all the "good Muslims" stayed quiet in the post 911 years.  They stick together bro.  Don't ever forget it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:44:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:32:04 AM EDT
[#3]
EVERYONE is buying guns now.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's funny.  I don't remember black people writing the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, fighting King George for independence, and fighting the Civil War to free the slaves.  Who's ancestors did that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

... our-ancestors-died-for-us-to-vote-they-also-died-for-us-to-be-able-to-carry-guns"

That's funny.  I don't remember black people writing the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, fighting King George for independence, and fighting the Civil War to free the slaves.  Who's ancestors did that?

Crispus Atticus for starters. There were many free blacks and slaves that fought for the Patriots side.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 9:01:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 9:05:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Willing to take bets on how they vote in November?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good!  They will be formidable allies.

I hope they get interested in repealing the NFA.  

Willing to take bets on how they vote in November?

Exactly. By and large they will continue to enthusiastically vote for those who will ultimately shred the 2A.

What are we celebrating again?

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Considering over 70% of blacks agree with BLM, I don't want them buying guns. Why would we want Marxist revolutionaries arming themselves for an insurrection? Remember, most blacks believe that policing is a white supremacist, racist institution that specifically targets them for death. We should be very concerned over these people arming themselves in mass. They want revenge for non-existent slights.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hope they pay attention to which politicians don’t want them to have guns.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#10]
If the other side keeps buying guns and keeps shooting their own people, it won't be a problem.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hope they pay attention to which politicians don't want them to have guns.
View Quote
Exactly
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You would actually think they would but..
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This thread went about how I'd expect it.
View Quote

Me, too.

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:39:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 12:58:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Good... Some of them live in bad neighborhoods. Everybody has the right to protect themselves.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:02:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Shit, I forgot to buy stock in HiPoint and UTG.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So what about the other 30%? You going to disenfranchise them of their Constitutional Rights?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Considering over 70% of blacks agree with BLM, I don't want them buying guns. Why would we want Marxist revolutionaries arming themselves for an insurrection? Remember, most blacks believe that policing is a white supremacist, racist institution that specifically targets them for death. We should be very concerned over these people arming themselves in mass. They want revenge for non-existent slights.
So what about the other 30%? You going to disenfranchise them of their Constitutional Rights?

No, I think he saying we shouldn’t be blindly celebrating everyone arming themselves regardless of their motivations or politics.  I don’t want more commies or ethnocentrics with guns, regardless of race.

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:16:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good... Some of them live in bad neighborhoods. Everybody has the right to protect themselves.
View Quote

Yup and another way to protect themselves would be to NOT for dumbass democrat politicians.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#20]
%90+/- will still vote for a democratic president that promises preferential racial hiring, preferential racial college admission, free college, free health care, easier to obtain welfare, draconian gun control, and criminal justice “reform”(abolishment).

Please stop kissing ass of those who want to impose their will on you because they are literally dumb enough to vote their guns out of use.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:24:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I spent many of my early years in CT.

I can't tell you how many CT gun owners thought republicans were the ones that banned guns...

They'll see what the want to see. The percentage of people that are able to observe, absorb, and adjust is diminishingly small.

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

@imagetcha

Maybe you should crack open a history book. Shit, Wikipedia is not what I'd consider a reliable source but even they discuss the subject at hand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans_in_the_Revolutionary_War#:~:text=The%20Battle%20of%20Bunker%20Hill,to%20join%20with%20the%20Patriots
View Quote

Early on, it looked as though the issue of African-Americans serving in the Continental Army would be resolved simply enough. Only days after taking command in 1775, Gen. George Washington decreed that no black, free or enslaved, could be recruited to fight.

As a Virginian and slave owner, Washington was reacting to southerners' fear that arming blacks would lead to slave rebellions. Additionally, many white soldiers expressed disdain at the notion of fighting alongside men they considered inferior. So a deal was struck: Those free blacks serving in northern regiments, most of which first fought in state and local militias, would be able to finish their terms of service. Then Washington would have an all-white Army
But his plan didn't last long. Military realities soon forced him to reverse course, and blacks would fight on both sides of the Revolutionary War. Everything from a drastic shortage of soldiers to the differing colonial economies affected which side blacks ended up on, but by far the most important factor was the promise of freedom.

For both armies, the need for manpower trumped most other calculations. In November 1775, Lord Dunmore, the colonial governor of Virginia, issued a decree that infuriated colonists. "I do hereby further declare all indented servants, Negroes, or others, (appertaining to Rebels,) free, that are able and willing to bear arms, they joining His Majesty's Troops."
On the rebel side, meanwhile, the Colonies' inability to fill soldier quotas forced Washington in January 1777 to retract his decision barring free blacks. Roughly a year later, enough slaves in Rhode Island—promised freedom in exchange for military service—enlisted to fill two battalions. Most northern colonies soon followed suit. In a common practice, runaway slaves passed themselves off as free to join up. Often, particularly in Virginia, slaves fought as substitutes for their masters.

Deep South. For South Carolina and Georgia, it was a different story. Even with increasing pressure from Congress for additional manpower, those colonies would not arm slaves. In fact, many South Carolina rebels pledged loyalty to King George III to keep their slaves.

In the end, an estimated 5,000 African-Americans picked up arms to fight for independence, while many, many more worked as manual laborers. "They made a difference in terms of the size of the Continental Army," says Adele Logan Alexander, an associate history professor at George Washington University. "Washington, who was a brilliant general, understood that you could not have the disruptive impact of all those people going over to the British."

Once the Treaty of Paris was signed, ending the fighting, the fate of African-Americans would vary as much as their role in the war. Many who fought for the crown fled with the British Army. Some headed to the Caribbean while others left for Nova Scotia, London, or even a new colony in Sierra Leone.

Some who remained began to petition local and state governments for equal rights. "You have a sixth of the total population that is nonwhite," Alexander says. "And these people are starting to hear all this stuff about freedom and wondering why it shouldn't apply to them."

The Revolution did help launch an emancipation movement that would outlaw slavery in the North. But slavery became further entrenched in the South, and many decades would pass before the Declaration of Independence's assertion that "all men are created equal" would be applied universally.

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 4:03:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the really draconian gun control laws were written specifically to keep guns out of the hands of black southerners, and I’d be willing to bet that the most vocal ‘omigawd, blacks are arming up! We must do something about it, or at least get very angst-ridden’ don’t know or care.

It shouldn’t be any surprise that black and brown people like to shoot with other black or brown people. I certainly wouldn’t trust a lot of GD’ers to have my back any longer than it would take for them to put a bullet in it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Should raise the death toll in the cities.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your numbers are bs 70% don’t agree with BLM also most don’t think policing is a white supremacist racist institution.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Your numbers are bs 70% don’t agree with BLM also most don’t think policing is a white supremacist racist institution.
View Quote

How do you know? Did you take a knee and ask them?
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Black people are buying LOTS of guns, huge lots according to the liberal media. The Italians are buying lots of guns too but that's beside the point. It's the black people that the media indicates we need to know about. Are you intimidated yet?

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Shit, I've never been a fast runner even at the height of my fitness. I'm a short dude with stubby legs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I run mine in 12:47 as a 32 year old. Can you do better?

Don't smoke or be a fat fuck, and work out regularly, and it's entirely achievable.
Achievable, of course!  Pathetic if you can't do it?  You sound like a 32 year old.

No, he sounds like a 10-year old.

If someone cannot run 2 miles in 20 minutes, then they are out of shape (depending on age obviously) and should probably get off the couch more often.  A 10-minute mile might be considered "pathetic" - but on the other hand, it's a lot faster than just walking.

But to claim that anyone who cannot run two miles in 13 minutes is "pathetic" is just juvenile trolling.  
Shit, I've never been a fast runner even at the height of my fitness. I'm a short dude with stubby legs.

I always figured you were Edward James Olmos’ twin brother.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

How do you know? Did you take a knee and ask them?
View Quote

Because if anyone did proper research they would see that majority of them feel that BLM doesn’t represent their interest and that it’s being ran by majority whites that support the two lesbian blacks that started.

How often are you on your knees?

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Black people are buying LOTS of guns, huge lots according to the liberal media. The Italians are buying lots of guns too but that's beside the point. It's the black people that the media indicates we need to know about. Are you intimidated yet?

View Quote

70% of blacks support BLM
70% of whites support KKK
70% of italians support the mob.

We are going to have a rootin tootin shootin good time!
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 5:49:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't smoke or be a fat fuck, and work out regularly, and it's entirely achievable.
Achievable, of course!  Pathetic if you can't do it?  You sound like a 32 year old.

No, he sounds like a 10-year old.

If someone cannot run 2 miles in 20 minutes, then they are out of shape (depending on age obviously) and should probably get off the couch more often.  A 10-minute mile might be considered "pathetic" - but on the other hand, it's a lot faster than just walking.

But to claim that anyone who cannot run two miles in 13 minutes is "pathetic" is just juvenile trolling.  

Edward James Almost
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 5:56:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure disenfranchising is what anyone is talking about....we're all Americans. One country, one Constitution. That said, given some stark realities this is hardly grounds for celebration.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Most of the really draconian gun control laws were written specifically to keep guns out of the hands of black southerners, and I'd be willing to bet that the most vocal 'omigawd, blacks are arming up! We must do something about it, or at least get very angst-ridden' don't know or care.

It shouldn't be any surprise that black and brown people like to shoot with other black or brown people. I certainly wouldn't trust a lot of GD'ers to have my back any longer than it would take for them to put a bullet in it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the really draconian gun control laws were written specifically to keep guns out of the hands of black southerners, and I'd be willing to bet that the most vocal 'omigawd, blacks are arming up! We must do something about it, or at least get very angst-ridden' don't know or care.

It shouldn't be any surprise that black and brown people like to shoot with other black or brown people. I certainly wouldn't trust a lot of GD'ers to have my back any longer than it would take for them to put a bullet in it.

More racial hysterics.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:03:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Was more blacks then whites at ( public ) range today and some had some NICE stuff.
Suppressors, .500 Nitro Contender, FAs, etc
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:07:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Because if anyone did proper research they would see that majority of them feel that BLM doesn’t represent their interest and that it’s being ran by majority whites that support the two lesbian blacks that started.

How often are you on your knees?

View Quote

I have no idea how old you are but just as an example I watched the O.J. Simpson verdict live. But whatever network it was had a split screen showing the reaction from a white audience on one side, and the reaction of a black audience on the other side. Really blew my mind at the time!

That's just an example on a large scale. I'll spare you my personal grievances.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I have no idea how old you are but just as an example I watched the O.J. Simpson verdict live. But whatever network it was had a split screen showing the reaction from a white audience on one side, and the reaction of a black audience on the other side. Really blew my mind at the time!

That's just an example on a large scale. I'll spare you my personal grievances.
View Quote

I’m closer to 50 than I am 45.

Given your observations from the OJ verdict and the makeup of BLM protests you can tell the difference between then and now.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Thanks to Trump's Racism, I Just Bought My First Gun Solomon Jones, Philly Inquirer

In the first half of 2020, gun purchases by African Americans increased by 58% over the same period last year. That’s a bigger increase than any other group, according to a study by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the firearm industry’s trade organization.
I’m not surprised. I’m one of the Black people who bought a gun for the first time this year.
View Quote

To be blunt, President Trump has emboldened America’s racists, and I’ve come to the conclusion that it would be irresponsible to leave my family defenseless.
View Quote

As a student of history, I’m concerned that in a time of economic hardship and overall uncertainty, such people will do what has historically been the norm. They will look for others to blame. Jews were the other in Hitler’s Germany, and Muslims were the other after 9/11, for too many Americans. As has been the case throughout American history, Black people are the other right now.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Good!  They will be formidable allies.

I hope they get interested in repealing the NFA.  
View Quote

I'm already there.  At least get suppressors out of there.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:42:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I’m closer to 50 than I am 45.

Given your observations from the OJ verdict and the makeup of BLM protests you can tell the difference between then and now.
View Quote

Sir I'm basing my thoughts on the double standards I see today. I happen to live in a quiet lily white area.

I will share one boring personal story. After serving in the Army as a reservist for 5 years. I spent another 4 years active duty Airforce. I was a heavy equipment operator in both branches. When I was honorably discharged, my brother in law said he had me a job lined up once I got home.  Well I went to see this person for a job and his exact words were. "Buddy I'd hire you but the State is making me hire a Ni****. His exact words.

That was 1990. Also lily white around here then.

My apologies for throwing the topic off course.

Yes I support any good folks of any color to their right to bear arms.

Again my apologies for sounding way more bigoted than I am at heart.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Not every black person is part of that.

Black people much like white people (and brown or every other shade.) run the gamut of the political spectrum.

If people are starting to realize that it's important to arm themselves then maybe they can see how tenuous our rights are.

We're in a crazy point in history, let's not fuck it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arfcom isn't rioting nationwide and calling for major reform.  Arfcom also isn't unanimously voting for politicians who want to abolish the 2nd amendment.

I support everyone's 2nd amendment right and oppose restrictions, however, color me skeptical, the left buying guns is not a "good" thing.

Not every black person is part of that.

Black people much like white people (and brown or every other shade.) run the gamut of the political spectrum.

If people are starting to realize that it's important to arm themselves then maybe they can see how tenuous our rights are.

We're in a crazy point in history, let's not fuck it up.

Yeah, assuming that all black people are leftists is not even close to reality.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
good
View Quote

FPNI

Every free man should be armed.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:49:59 PM EDT
[#43]
I am currently building an AR for a black co-worker.
You can go ahead and shun me now.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Sir I'm basing my thoughts on the double standards I see today. I happen to live in a quiet lily white area.

I will share one boring personal story. After serving in the Army as a reservist for 5 years. I spent another 4 years active duty Airforce. I was a heavy equipment operator in both branches. When I was honorably discharged, my brother in law said he had me a job lined up once I got home.  Well I went to see this person for a job and his exact words were. "Buddy I'd hire you but the State is making me hire a Ni****. His exact words.

That was 1990. Also lily white around here then.

My apologies for throwing the topic off course.

Yes I support any good folks of any color to their right to bear arms.

Again my apologies for sounding way more bigoted than I am at heart.
View Quote
kind Sir, I didn’t take your statements as bigoted at all.  

Just some good conversation:)
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Somewhat related phenomenon.  
The airports are full of black people, They ain’t afraid of Covid, God bless ‘em.   I get the impression they’re livin large.   Lots of disposable income.  

Meanwhile, the quintessential GD heros spout off about “Fake Covid” while hunkering down in their ammo bunkers.   Irony.
View Quote

Granted I was in DEN and Charlotte but I noticed a lot of black folks in the airports too last week
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 6:58:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Facts. The average GD poster that owns $30K in NODS and Crye shit, but talks like they've seen some shit, can't even run the 2-miler in less than 13 minutes, which is pathetic.
View Quote

Why you gotta hate on me??

I have seen a war movie or two

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:02:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
True

My final APFT two mile run time at 45yrs old was 14:35, and why we gotta hate on smokers???

When I went to Ranger school at 38yrs old my five mile run time was 37ish minutes.

When I was a Ranger instructor in my 40s I ran around 13:30-14:00min two mile.

Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

More racial hysterics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More racial hysterics.

Girl, please.

The only racial hysterics I see around here are the usual folks losing their shit because black people are buying guns. If you’re not one of the Chicken Littles who see Zimbabwe Part Deux bearing down on them, then feel free to ignore my criticism, since it’s not meant for you.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I am currently building an AR for a black co-worker.
You can go ahead and shun me now.
View Quote

Probably a good dude. It's the other 87% were worried about causing trouble.

Or whatever
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Blacks are sick of the far left as well. Recent poll shows 81% of blacks want MORE police to protect their neighborhoods.

Blacks and whites will come together to defeat the Final Boss, whether it's with the ballot box or the cartridge box.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top