BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Most of the really draconian gun control laws were written specifically to keep guns out of the hands of black southerners, and I’d be willing to bet that the most vocal ‘omigawd, blacks are arming up! We must do something about it, or at least get very angst-ridden’ don’t know or care.

It shouldn’t be any surprise that black and brown people like to shoot with other black or brown people. I certainly wouldn’t trust a lot of GD’ers to have my back any longer than it would take for them to put a bullet in it.
View Quote

That's pretty harsh and I really hope you don't believe that.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the really draconian gun control laws were written specifically to keep guns out of the hands of black southerners, and I’d be willing to bet that the most vocal ‘omigawd, blacks are arming up! We must do something about it, or at least get very angst-ridden’ don’t know or care.

It shouldn’t be any surprise that black and brown people like to shoot with other black or brown people. I certainly wouldn’t trust a lot of GD’ers to have my back any longer than it would take for them to put a bullet in it.

Harsh?  Yes, but accurate.  The division in this country is real.

A lot of GD?  Certainly some are pretty open about their leftist convictions.  Would they act on those beliefs if the shit hit the fan?  How many others are staying quiet, but are ready to go?
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 8:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully that means a lot of lightly used guns on the market soon.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A lot of GD?  Certainly some are pretty open about their leftist convictions.  Would they act on those beliefs if the shit hit the fan?  How many others are staying quiet, but are ready to go?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a lot of GD is just fine with the State taking away 2nd amendment rights from people they disagree with politically.

I don’t care if the left boot or right boot is coming to stamp on my face, both ‘sides’ are attached to the same totalitarian body. No, thanks.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:14:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As a verb, disenfranchising means to deprive someone of a right or privilege. It isn't just related to voting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Considering over 70% of blacks agree with BLM, I don't want them buying guns. Why would we want Marxist revolutionaries arming themselves for an insurrection? Remember, most blacks believe that policing is a white supremacist, racist institution that specifically targets them for death. We should be very concerned over these people arming themselves in mass. They want revenge for non-existent slights.
So what about the other 30%? You going to disenfranchise them of their Constitutional Rights?

I'm not sure disenfranchising is what anyone is talking about....we're all Americans. One country, one Constitution. That said, given some stark realities this is hardly grounds for celebration.
As a verb, disenfranchising means to deprive someone of a right or privilege. It isn't just related to voting.

I didn't mention voting. I was referring to all Constitutional rights....namely the 2A in respect to this thread.

You brought it up in the post above of yours I quoted.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:53:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I cant answer for him but a persons race NEVER mattered when I went shooting. But then again I am not  a racist. And I am not saying that he only shoots with folks of the same race but I guess he sees it happen often. I assume they prefer their own kind for the same reason other racists do. They possibly hysterically assume the worst of others based on race and think most are out to murder them the first chance they get. Who knows.

I prefer to shoot with like minded people. My associations, even on a range have shit to do with their race.  If they prefer to keep to their own, I say its racist but eh. I would rather not associate with such folks so it is good racists stick together and keep others out. Who the fuck would want to or defend such behavior? A Racist.

For the folks that flat out told me the reason they are getting them is because of whitey. Fukem. Sadly most of the folks at work  I talked to believed that. We all have good talks and I am known as the prepper guy to a degree but they don't know my politics real well so they  open up more. The one guy that said he needed more guns and ammo is because the world is going nuts and he don't want Antifa or BLM destroying his shit. I asked if he was worried about white supremacists. All he said was "I don't see them doing what they are" talking about Antifa and BLM. He said if a white supremacist  attacked him he would defend himself of course but is more worried about Antifa / BLM and the fact that the police will NOT protect you.  Fukin a right. Hooked him up. Was only 150 rounds of Tula 9 but he appreciated it and I hope it serves him well. Now the others started hitting me up for ammo. Sure. Buck a  round, how many ya want? lol fukem They ain't getting them for a buck a round either. Twist in the wind racist shit. They literally think all Republicans and right wingers are racist. Kind of like how a few here think most are as well.

I truly hope my local sample of folks is not the norm. If it is, I understand the apprehension because for many, any white person is not only a potential, but very probable white supremacist thanks to their brainwashing.  This one dude is definitely breaking his chains. Wants to learn how to fish and hunt as well. Dude is gonna be allright. I hope the others follow his lead
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This thread went about how I'd expect it.
View Quote

I am sure it did
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 11:20:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good. They should arm up. It's their god given right to buy firearms.

As another poster said - i hope they vote accordingly.
View Quote

Absolutely
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 11:21:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 11:25:48 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I run mine in 12:47 as a 32 year old. Can you do better?

Don't smoke or be a fat fuck, and work out regularly, and it's entirely achievable.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/383490/559A2B27-1B4A-43C4-9BCE-BCF55595EFE4_jpe-1531903.JPG

I run 2 miles in 16-17 mins. I’m a slow poke.

I'm not running

Two partial fused ankles, bone on bone left knee and a heart condition.

Guess I'll be on overwatch. I'm up all night pissin anyway.
Link Posted: 8/5/2020 11:33:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Lotta black people are voting for trump too. Probably not the majority, but I think he's getting a pretty substantial split this time around. Shit, this guy at work went off the other day about how he's been trying to take down the deep state and help black folk, and I wouldn't have expected those words to come out of his mouth. Times are changing, despite the media narrative.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 12:53:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Is Hi-Point firearms able to keep up with the increased demand?
View Quote

Hi-Point is keeping my local GS with enough 380's to fill the gap in his supply of 380's. Dealer stopped carrying Hi-Points some time ago because of the large number of BATF serial # checks on them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 1:00:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

2 miles in less than 13 minutes is maxing APFT for 17-21 year old Soldier. Lol.
View Quote

I run it in 16:00 as a 34 year old soldier.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 1:05:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 1:24:07 AM EDT
[#19]
This thread reminds me how fucking sick I am of partisan and identity politics. BLM this, white supremacist that, leftist this, etc. Fucking sick of it. I’m tired of seeing which ‘side’ someone is on before I decide whether I agree or disagree with them. I’m so over it.

People want guns. I don’t blame them. I want guns too, I want all the guns. I don’t care if he’s black, white, or neon fucking green. He’s a fellow countryman, and until he’s a direct threat to me and mine (which most definitely exist, but they’re a very vocal minority, not fucking categorically “black people” as a whole ), I hope he exercises every ounce of freedom granted them by your deity of choice and enshrined in our Constitution.

He may or may not feel the same way about me, but that’s how I feel about him. I’m tired of being divided, I’m tired of the hate. I’m tired of having to hate half the fucking country.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 6:29:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 7:47:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Some of these comments on here are fucking bullshit frankly.

Yeah, we get the occasional GD nitwits who occasionally make racial comments but to suggest as some have while others agreed "many of the white men of GD are racists, would strip my rights if they could, would kill me if they had the opportunity" and well beyond is asinine and slanderous racist garbage in and of itself.

You don't get a pass because you're Native American, Latino, black, white or otherwise. So if you say unsupported general racial shit, like everyone else, expect to get called out on it.

Link Posted: 8/6/2020 7:55:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Edward James Almost
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't smoke or be a fat fuck, and work out regularly, and it's entirely achievable.
Achievable, of course!  Pathetic if you can't do it?  You sound like a 32 year old.

No, he sounds like a 10-year old.

If someone cannot run 2 miles in 20 minutes, then they are out of shape (depending on age obviously) and should probably get off the couch more often.  A 10-minute mile might be considered "pathetic" - but on the other hand, it's a lot faster than just walking.

But to claim that anyone who cannot run two miles in 13 minutes is "pathetic" is just juvenile trolling.  
Shit, I've never been a fast runner even at the height of my fitness. I'm a short dude with stubby legs.

I always figured you were Edward James Olmos’ twin brother.

Edward James Almost

lol
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 7:57:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@SteelonSteel, I'm like his conjoined deformed parasitic  twin that was removed at birth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Achievable, of course!  Pathetic if you can't do it?  You sound like a 32 year old.

No, he sounds like a 10-year old.

If someone cannot run 2 miles in 20 minutes, then they are out of shape (depending on age obviously) and should probably get off the couch more often.  A 10-minute mile might be considered "pathetic" - but on the other hand, it's a lot faster than just walking.

But to claim that anyone who cannot run two miles in 13 minutes is "pathetic" is just juvenile trolling.  
Shit, I've never been a fast runner even at the height of my fitness. I'm a short dude with stubby legs.

I always figured you were Edward James Olmos' twin brother.
@SteelonSteel, I'm like his conjoined deformed parasitic  twin that was removed at birth.

lol, so like Danny DeVito!
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I just commented on something similar in another thread. People tend to make comments that are too broad at times, and others may read the comment and make it even more broad in their own minds. When arguing an emotional issue, I try to be VERY specific so as not to cause this problem but I don't always succeed either. Things can easily end up out of control if both sides try to argue the point but they THINK the other person is making when that's not actually the case, and if the other party to the argument makes the same mistake all hell breaks loose. I'm not saying that's always the case; sometimes you're dealing with an obstinate person. If in doubt, take a step back and try to evaluate the person's previous posts and see if the current post matches their demeanor before assuming the worst.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of these comments on here are fucking bullshit frankly.

Yeah, we get the occasional GD nitwits who occasionally make racial comments but to suggest as some have while others agreed "many of the white men of GD are racists, would strip my rights if they could, would kill me if they had the opportunity" and well beyond is asinine and slanderous racist garbage in and of itself.

You don't get a pass because you're Native American, Latino, black, white or otherwise. So if you say unsupported general racial shit, like everyone else, expect to get called out on it.

I just commented on something similar in another thread. People tend to make comments that are too broad at times, and others may read the comment and make it even more broad in their own minds. When arguing an emotional issue, I try to be VERY specific so as not to cause this problem but I don't always succeed either. Things can easily end up out of control if both sides try to argue the point but they THINK the other person is making when that's not actually the case, and if the other party to the argument makes the same mistake all hell breaks loose. I'm not saying that's always the case; sometimes you're dealing with an obstinate person. If in doubt, take a step back and try to evaluate the person's previous posts and see if the current post matches their demeanor before assuming the worst.

Fair enough.

Patterns form with some over time so context is often understood from more than a single reply.

And I'll further clarify.

Unflattering statements of FACT towards ANYONE are not ever an issue. Facts are what they are and have no obligation to be flattering. Nor should stating unflattering facts be punishable. So long as one supports what they say in a factual manner, whether it be towards whites, blacks...whoever, support the position with fact.

Saying many white guys in GD would murder another member due to them having brown skin is racist garbage. No additional context needed to arrive at that conclusion. And the guy saying such crap having brown skin doesn't insulate him from that label.....in any way.

Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:33:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#28]
You notice how ARs aren't being called "assault rifles" now that black people have been carrying them around lately?
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:35:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Deleted
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Blacks are sick of the far left as well. Recent poll shows 81% of blacks want MORE police to protect their neighborhoods.

Blacks and whites will come together to defeat the Final Boss, whether it's with the ballot box or the cartridge box.
View Quote

But will 90 percent still vote for democrats???

Probably IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Agree.

I think the comment in question is the following: "I certainly wouldn't trust a lot of GD'ers to have my back any longer than it would take for them to put a bullet in it." All I can think is that he's maybe seeing a few posters of questionable intent posting over and over, which then morphs into "a lot of GD'ers". That's the perception issue I was talking about - but only @IronHandJohn knows for sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough.

Patterns form with some over time so context is often understood from more than a single reply.

Unflattering statements of FACT towards ANYONE are not ever an issue. Facts are what they are and have no obligation to be flattering. Nor should stating unflattering facts be punishable. So long as one supports what they say in a factual manner, whether it be towards whites, blacks...whoever, support the position with fact.

Saying many white guys in GD would murder another member due to them having brown skin is racist garbage. No additional context needed to arrive at that conclusion. And the guy saying such crap having brown skin doesn't insulate him from that label.....in any way.

Agree.

I think the comment in question is the following: "I certainly wouldn't trust a lot of GD'ers to have my back any longer than it would take for them to put a bullet in it." All I can think is that he's maybe seeing a few posters of questionable intent posting over and over, which then morphs into "a lot of GD'ers". That's the perception issue I was talking about - but only @IronHandJohn knows for sure.

The pattern I referred to is at play here. But, I'm sure IHJ will be along to clarify his ongoing brown v. white sentiment shortly.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:47:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Agree.

View Quote

That’s exactly what I meant, thanks for clearing up my language a little bit.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The pattern I referred to is at play here. But, I'm sure IHJ will be along to clarify his ongoing brown v. white sentiment shortly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough.

Agree.

You know as well as I do that threads like these always bring out the worst in everyone. I stand by my statement that I wouldn’t trust a typical GD’er to have my back, given the fear-mongering that quite a few here have when it comes to armed minorities. Nobody here cares that they are alienating potential allies because “they’ll all vote democrat anyway, so fuck ‘em”.

Last time I checked, American gun owners need all the allies they can find, but instead, the usual loudmouths here would rather shit on the ones who don’t pass their purity tests.

Look at all the Indians, Tonto! What are we going to do?”

Link Posted: 8/6/2020 4:07:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You know as well as I do that threads like these always bring out the worst in everyone. I stand by my statement that I wouldn't trust a typical GD'er to have my back, given the fear-mongering that quite a few here have when it comes to armed minorities. Nobody here cares that they are alienating potential allies because "they'll all vote democrat anyway, so fuck 'em".

Last time I checked, American gun owners need all the allies they can find, but instead, the usual loudmouths here would rather shit on the ones who don't pass their purity tests.

"Look at all the Indians, Tonto! What are we going to do?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough.

Agree.

You know as well as I do that threads like these always bring out the worst in everyone. I stand by my statement that I wouldn't trust a typical GD'er to have my back, given the fear-mongering that quite a few here have when it comes to armed minorities. Nobody here cares that they are alienating potential allies because "they'll all vote democrat anyway, so fuck 'em".

Last time I checked, American gun owners need all the allies they can find, but instead, the usual loudmouths here would rather shit on the ones who don't pass their purity tests.

The "typical GDer" is a white male gun owner. That's who you wouldn't trust so let's not dance around what you're actually saying. Particularly true when the contrast you provided are minorities....and that leaves only one group left, doesn't it? Those same people who you wouldn't trust. Those same people who you claim would kill you. That's flat out racist and you don't enjoy a protective bubble because you're Native American or because you don't come right out and specifically say it.

And you "stand by your statement". Good for you dude.....what a proud moment.

You have the fucking gall to follow that up about alienating people? Your own words do exactly that.

It's all here in print, quoted for posterity so feel free to explain why I'm wrong and the hill of moral indignation you so proudly plant your flag on is somehow virtuous. There's no misunderstanding here, I've spelled it out.

Link Posted: 8/6/2020 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#36]

72 years old 2 miles in 18:45
I Have been called a bad ass, who used to be a bigger bad ass
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

But will 90 percent still vote for democrats???

Probably IMHO.
View Quote

I think more black people will vote R for president than ever before
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The "typical GDer" is a white male gun owner. That's who you wouldn't trust so let's not dance around what you're actually saying. Particularly true when the contrast you provided are minorities....and that leaves only one group left, doesn't it? Those same people who you wouldn't trust. Those same people who you claim would kill you. That's flat out racist and you don't enjoy a protective bubble because you're Native American or because you don't come right out and specifically say it.

You have the fucking gall to follow that up about alienating people? Your own words do exactly that.

It's all here in print, quoted for posterity so feel free to explain why I'm wrong and the hill of moral indignation you so proudly plant your flag on is somehow virtuous. There's no misunderstanding here, I've spelled it out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough.

Agree.

I guess it’s a good thing that you and your opinions are irrelevant to me, then, isn’t it?

Why do you get so worked up over something one person(me) says, anyway? You have a bunch of circle-jerk buddies in GD who will agree with you, so who give a fuck about a dissenting opinion? Is disagreement not allowed? Will you not rest until I agree with you, or am driven from the site?

That can be arranged, by the way. Or you can simply add me to your ignore list, since that’s what I’m doing to you.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And a lot of GD is just fine with the State taking away 2nd amendment rights from people they disagree with politically.

I don’t care if the left boot or right boot is coming to stamp on my face, both ‘sides’ are attached to the same totalitarian body. No, thanks.
View Quote

So become part of that body.

That's generally how civilization works.  You get nothing being at the bottom of the barrel.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not just politically, but philosophically and ideologically.

The standard GD hypocrisy of, "But muh rights!" over anything they side with, and "Fuck their rights" over anything/anyone they don't side with.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 8:59:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You know as well as I do that threads like these always bring out the worst in everyone. I stand by my statement that I wouldn’t trust a typical GD’er to have my back, given the fear-mongering that quite a few here have when it comes to armed minorities. Nobody here cares that they are alienating potential allies because “they’ll all vote democrat anyway, so fuck ‘em”.

Last time I checked, American gun owners need all the allies they can find, but instead, the usual loudmouths here would rather shit on the ones who don’t pass their purity tests.

Look at all the Indians, Tonto! What are we going to do?”

View Quote

I'm white and I try to get along with everybody until they give me a reason not to.
I believe everybody that wants a gun should get one no matter what color they are.

That being said white folks aren't the only color that has racist, we are all Gods children
and all different colors of people have racist. I live next to the Lumbee Tribe and  some of
them are the most racist people I have ever met.

Anyway I mean no disrespect to anyone, just my 2 cents.
Link Posted: 8/6/2020 11:56:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I guess it's a good thing that you and your opinions are irrelevant to me, then, isn't it?

Why do you get so worked up over something one person(me) says, anyway? You have a bunch of circle-jerk buddies in GD who will agree with you, so who give a fuck about a dissenting opinion? Is disagreement not allowed? Will you not rest until I agree with you, or am driven from the site?

That can be arranged, by the way. Or you can simply add me to your ignore list, since that's what I'm doing to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough.

Agree.

I guess it's a good thing that you and your opinions are irrelevant to me, then, isn't it?

That can be arranged, by the way. Or you can simply add me to your ignore list, since that's what I'm doing to you.

You're intentionally mistaking me "getting worked up" with me calling you out on your racist crap. I quoted you.....nothing involves my opinion, only your words. I spelled it out using only what you've said.....and you're butthurt that you've been left with nothing that resembles a reasonable response. This really isn't tough to follow along with.

I frankly don't expect you agree with me nor do I care if you do. You were outed, plain and simple. I also don't care if you're here for another decade or leave for good tomorrow. Your choice, not mine and one I devote zero time considering. You're an internet random who occupies only the time it takes to call you out as you deserve and I'm on with the rest of my day. That's what this (and you) amount to and nothing more.

And I don't have an ignore list or any other safe space I retreat to. Feel free to add me to yours, but don't expect to malign a whole group of largely vary good people with your brown v. white shit and expect I'll remain silent.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top