Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:45:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Using a lathe requires a brain, he should have said punch press operator.
View Quote
He wouldn’t know a punch press from a lathe or any other piece of equipment in a shop where people do real work. He’d probably see a Bridgeport and be like “see that lathe over there!”
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:47:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just goes to show you how much he knows about America, and what a "know it all" New Yorker he is...  I swear, he never seems to get off the island of Manhattan, even-though he travels all over the USA.  Perfect example why we NEED checks and balances in order to keep major population centers, like New York from ruling the whole of the country.  
View Quote
I am really getting on the band wagon of term limits for Congress for the same basic reason.

Not to mention it might prevent "empire building" when they stay for a lifetime.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:48:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn SORGHUM," he said.
View Quote
Fixed
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I design agricultural equipment for a living, we joke about how "all you gotta do is dig a hole, put seed in it, and cover the hole back up" LOL.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#5]
What an arrogant little troll!
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
AOC is certainly proof that any brainless moron can be a politician.
View Quote
It ain't just politicians.  The whole nation is suffering from a pretty serious intellectual drought.  The politicians are just one manifestation of it; their election a demonstration of it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:51:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#8]
LOL.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:53:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:54:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
MiniMike hanging out with Ol' Nubs in the corner would be hilarious.

Kharn
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
MiniMike hanging out with Ol' Nubs in the corner would be hilarious.

Kharn
I'd like to have him stand down range on a surface grinder as I turn off the magnet.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:55:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
0% chance this retard will ever get the D nomination
View Quote
Don't bet on it.  He will be the nominee.  The party insiders knows bernie would get trounced by Trump, so they're going to push little mikey to the front of the line.  (It wouldn't be the first time they cheated against bernie...) And unlike bernie, mikey can afford the throw his own billions at a campaign so even if he loses, the party can save their war chest for other races.

Sure, he said dumb things about farmers, but the D party isn't counting on the votes of anyone in the flyover states.  Farmers are generally 'deplorables' they hate anyway.

Personally I think little mikey has an excellent chance of winning.  I hope and pray I'm wrong, but almost 50% of voters will vote for him simply because orange man bad.  Add in several multiples of the total dem party spend in 2016 for total saturation bombing of advertisements in every possible media market and I don't think its a pretty picture.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Total A$$ hole statement.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:58:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Attachment Attached File

Guess I know what I’m running today. If I can figure out which direction to turn the handle.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hey, I operated a brake press forming parts for stuff you might even want to buy. And the "punch press " operators were constantly trying to keep a PROGRAMMER from destroying a $500,000 turret press with one character of bad code.

We'd be a lot better off if we required actual on the job experience doing the work first, then learning how to supervise or code it. But, Noooooooo, only a college education and the proper social indoctrination into the higher order of life is important.

Tell that to the farmer running the combine by GPS tracking while checking on the next grain truck to be there and watching the market price at the local elevator on his cell phone.

Me, I get College educated customers who can't even manipulate their smart phones and actually choose a store location to see if mine actually has the part IN STOCK, which it will tell you. Nope, they think the two dozen other parts listed are in the store, too, not dropped shipped from a warehouse out of Kansas or wherever just like Amazon.

"You have this in stock I want it!"

And we haven't actually determined by any forensic or automotive analysis that the part in question is even broken. I had one guy who didn't even open the hood who knew for a "fact" that it was the problem. It didn't help I questioned that - it was electronic and we dont refund electronic parts - nor did it help I didn't stock it, it was two days out.

Massive butthurt by a college educated higher social order elitist. No, you don't get want you want just because you think it's what you need to fix it.

This is why we defer to mechanics with experience to buffer these kinds of blundering fools who have no clue about real life.

Bloomberg should go to Korea and hoe turnips for a season and learn real life. Bernie is actually smart enough to avoid work, never even earned a paycheck until he was elected age 40.

And this is who we have running the country. Because like minds vote them in office. Their 'constituency' doesn't have much to say for itself.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'd love for someone to say that about government employees.

So people who actually Did "Build that" are imbeciles now?

Remember Obama's famous quote "You didn't build that!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_didn't_build_that
View Quote
That he stole from "Princess High Cheekbones" Warren herself.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"I could teach anybody, even the people in this room" to be a farmer, he said, calling agriculture "a process."
"You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn," he said.
He spoke similarly of factory jobs as mechanical repetition requiring no brain power.
"You put the piece of metal in the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow, and you can have a job," he continued.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/16/michael-bloomberg-video-belittles-farming-factory-/
View Quote
Well being little Mikie must not require a brain either, after that statement. Yep, he does not have a clue!
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Being a politician requires no brain, all you really need to know is how to cheat, steal, fuck everyone over in any deal, lie, and fuck people in the ass with no lube.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:01:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Interesting.  Washington Times?  Wouldn't have thought that rag would publish such a story
View Quote
You  must be thinking of the Washington Post.
The Washington Times is conservative.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:02:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Please mikey, tell us more.  Spread it far and wide.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:02:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Wasn’t this verbatim what Soviets said to “farmers” before 40 million people starved and died?
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:03:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Please mikey, tell us more.  Spread it far and wide.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Lets hope there is video/audio and someone puts it on tv.  Even better is we could connect him to the eventual candidate.
View Quote
Video available on this Twitter link.  Bloomberg mispronounced the word "lathe".  
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#24]
I hope he keeps saying things like this. The amount of disdain he has for the average American is amazing
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:08:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I think it begs the question; why is such an obviously suicidally flawed candidate moving so much money around for such an obviously doomed campaign?
View Quote
Well, someone has the keep the media corporations paid off. Otherwise they might actually start doing actual responsible journalism. We can't have that, now can we?
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#26]
I grew up on a farm

You see I’m not a short, overpaid, kvetching NYC Jew.

Tilling land is hard fucking work. You are at the mercy of the weather. You gotta constantly make sure pestilence nor plague affects your crop or live stock. It’s not as simple as planting a seed.   People aren’t gonna buy corn or tomatoes with bugs in it. People likewise aren’t gonna eat food with pesticides.

I have in younger days sat up to shoot rabbits messing with crop or foxes messing with the coop. Barely 8 years old with an old Nylon 66 and you better not waste ammo.

Then there’s hog shopping and making sure they aren’t getting sick.

He can kiss my ass alright. This is up there with Hillbitch going on about coal
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:10:03 AM EDT
[#27]
This seems to happen to many (but certainly not all) people who are wealthy.  Especially those who become wealthy by by starting a company, or "hitting a home run" so to speak in business.   They come up with an idea, and it takes off, or just their business is wildly successful.   They become convinced that they are very smart, smarter than most other people.

It never occurs to them that there could be other factors:  had great people assisting them, or the more metaphysical:   Depending on your thinking---things one might call luck, others karma, others "divine intervention", whatever, the idea that it wasn't ALL you. . . not like Obama meant it, but they forget that one does little alone.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:10:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I hope he keeps saying things like this. The amount of disdain he has for the average American is amazing
View Quote
Trump will have an absolute field day with Little Mikey.........probably one of the funniest things I will have seen in politics.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#30]
If the man actually said that, he’s a fool. Both areas require highly educated people to succeed.  I’ve yet to meet a stupid farmer and manufacturing requires the skills of many accomplished people to make sure that things run right.

Blanket statements are bad, Mike.  Please continue showing everyone what a butthole you are.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:18:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Lol. Stalin, Mao, Mugabe, all thought they could handle agriculture too....
View Quote
polpot thought he could build dams out of earth
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:22:04 AM EDT
[#32]
I'd like to see Mikey inseminate a cow.  He'd start by inviting the cow over to his place, giving her a few glasses of wine...
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:24:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He needs to be brought to a farm and a hole dug...
View Quote
Reported!!!  For awesomeness
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#34]
When you have never actually done anything everything looks easy.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What an ignorant little shit.
View Quote
It's funny that he mentioned using a lathe.

The lathe is the one piece of equipment in a shop that will straight up kill you if you fuck up.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, now those fuckers are stupid.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#37]
He wouldn't survive one week in a Machinist Apprenticeship.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:29:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Those statements are really gonna win hearts and minds of voters.
View Quote
Exactly, keep them coming, those will be great quotes for commercials if he wins the nomination.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:34:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"I could teach anybody, even the people in this room" to be a farmer, he said, calling agriculture "a process."
"You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn," he said.
View Quote

I held that same ignorant viewpoint when I lived in NYC.

Moving to Nebraska adjusted that attitude pretty damn quick.  Hell, University of Nebraska offers several ag-related degrees and they have an entire campus dedicated to agriculture research.

The modern farmer is a chemist, mechanic, horticulturist, businessman, heavy-equipment operator, and paralegal.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Farmers are some of the smartest and ingenious people I have ever met.  Growing food is hardest job there is, hands down.

America grows enough food to feed most of the world, but miniMike doesn't understand that.  He thinks the food just magically appears at the grocery store, just like hamburgers appear at McDonald's.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I held that same ignorant viewpoint when I lived in NYC.

Moving to Nebraska adjusted that attitude pretty damn quick.  Hell, University of Nebraska offers several ag-related degrees and they have an entire campus dedicated to agriculture research.  

The modern farmer is a chemist, mechanic, horticulturist, businessman, heavy-equipment operator, and paralegal.
View Quote
.......and 10 MILLION times stronger than Little Mikey.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#42]
60 billion dollars means he doesn't pay any fucking attention to Dale.
People will kill their grandmothers on live television for a little bit of the shrimp's billions. I think if bernie wins he should confiscate mini mikes wealth.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

60 billion dollars means he doesn't pay any fucking attention to Dale.
People will kill their grandmothers on live television for a little bit of the shrimp's billions. I think if bernie wins he should confiscate mini mikes wealth.
View Quote
He probably wanted to name his two daughters Karen but his wife stopped him.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/420963/B6B299B9-01F2-4EA4-98B1-59C110C00A89_jpe-1279717.JPG

Guess I know what I’m running today. If I can figure out which direction to turn the handle.
View Quote
From the condition of that stationary vise jaw I believe there may be some validity to your statement
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:42:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He spoke similarly of factory jobs as mechanical repetition requiring no brain power.
"You put the piece of metal in the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow, and you can have a job," he continued.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/16/michael-bloomberg-video-belittles-farming-factory-/
View Quote
He is an ignorant fuckwhit.   The amount of technology involved in Modern AG is staggering.   I would bet his entire net worth that he couldn’t even start a modern tractor
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#46]
His voter base doesn't work anyway.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm not very smart, and I don't even care.

I am smart enough to maintain and shoot my many evil firearms, and I am smart enough not to vote for fuck stains like him.

I am content.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This guy is 100% out of touch with blue collar workers and what they do   .he doesn’t have a clue
View Quote
He’s out of touch with society in general and still believes in aristocracy...
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Bloomberg money is fshy, basically a lot of if you want to access something you have to go through him with a bit of technology window dressing so its not so obvious. Sounds like a crook.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Especially in a HOA.
View Quote
Who started that thread, thought I heard he was found familiar?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top