User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#1]
But, Mike gets it done!?!

A Hollywood celebrity told me that...
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#2]
while yes any idiot can dig a hole, put seed inside hole, cover with dirt; that doesn't mean any idiot can harvest a successful crop - just that they can go through the motions.  All the successful farmers in my area are really smart people who can also exercise good judgement.

I mean, the same can be said for lil mike's industries - any idiot can go through the motions.  Look at me typing! I'm reporter now.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Billionaire talking has NO brain.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#4]
LOFL
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#5]
The guy built a $62B empire for himself.  One would expect him to be a bit conceited.  Doesn’t mean he is NOT an asshole.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Peaches - Presidents of The United States of America [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#8]
As a farm owner I would like to see him try to make a profit at farming for three years in a row.  Profit means "after the loans are all paid off" which I'm not sure little mikey is smart enough to understand.

I'm not convinced that little mikey could even figure out how to program the GPS in a modern tractor because he's always depended on his limo driver to do that for him.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#9]
I love watching fools mistake which side of the Dunning-Kruger curve they’re on.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:53:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope he keeps saying things like this. The amount of disdain he has for the average American is amazing
View Quote
The golden thing about Minimike is his mouth out runs him and betrays his elitist attitude. When he was mayor of NYC and the MTA got caught keeping double books that showed a budget deficit and they really had a surplus he refused to rescind a recent fare hike over it and when criticized by the press he said that if people didn’t like it they could go buy a bicycle...
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's amazing how these leftists think they know absolutely everything, when in fact they don't even know what they don't know.
View Quote
I have a theory that many successful people, both in business and politics, are successful because the are too stupid to see the pitfalls, and have huge egos .

More intelligent folks see all the paths to failure and don’t risk it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Typicall elitist pos
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey, Mikey! Let's see you run this!
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:03:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This dude is done.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"I could teach anybody, even the people in this room" to be a farmer, he said, calling agriculture "a process."
"You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn," he said.
He spoke similarly of factory jobs as mechanical repetition requiring no brain power.
"You put the piece of metal in the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow, and you can have a job," he continued.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/16/michael-bloomberg-video-belittles-farming-factory-/
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This dude is done.
He’s pandering to a far different group than most Americans are a part of.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Apparently shaking a dog’s face requires no brain either.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:17:51 AM EDT
[#16]
He should be smacked with that book
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's amazing how these leftists think they know absolutely everything, when in fact they don't even know what they don't know.
View Quote
That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:20:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He needs to be brought to a farm and a hole dug...
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:20:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'd love to have watched him work cattle with my father in law.

Would be funny as fuck.
View Quote
Did/does you FIL have miniature ponies, because that's what that sawed off bastard would have to ride.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:21:27 AM EDT
[#20]
CoC.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#21]
If its that easy why do we have food stamp type programs to feed people?  Can’t they just simply do it for themselves?
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:23:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I had a neighbor some years back who was on welfare. Section 8, stamps the whole shebang. He had a nice house, while not owned was nice, a better car and clothes than most who was working lower middle class I would say 40-60,000 a year. I would come home from work dirty and tired and he would be outside grilling steak with a beer in hand and just ask me...how was work man?? I told him it sucked and he would tell me, no shit this is what he said, back in like 2004....if you're not making over 70,000 you're a fool to go to work.

IDK man who the fuck is stupid or had it easy....I felt damn stupid but I had my pride and work ethic
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

If it's so easy then why doesn't everybody have a job?
I had a neighbor some years back who was on welfare. Section 8, stamps the whole shebang. He had a nice house, while not owned was nice, a better car and clothes than most who was working lower middle class I would say 40-60,000 a year. I would come home from work dirty and tired and he would be outside grilling steak with a beer in hand and just ask me...how was work man?? I told him it sucked and he would tell me, no shit this is what he said, back in like 2004....if you're not making over 70,000 you're a fool to go to work.

IDK man who the fuck is stupid or had it easy....I felt damn stupid but I had my pride and work ethic
I drove a public transit bus and heard this alot. Made me resent hauling them around.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:26:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He spoke similarly of factory jobs as mechanical repetition requiring no brain power.
"You put the piece of metal in the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow, and you can have a job," he continued.
View Quote
Bloomturd has got to be the biggest flaming arrogant asshole that the devil could possibly cram into a 5 foot midget.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Lol, mike you are an idiot. The fact you got elected 3 times as NYC mayor says great things about it's people
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:30:35 AM EDT
[#25]
The number of people who live with the attitude of "I don't understand what the problem is, all you have to do is" is becoming an enormous problem.
Ignorance + arrogance.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"I could teach anybody, even the people in this room" to be a farmer, he said, calling agriculture "a process."
"You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn," he said.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/16/michael-bloomberg-video-belittles-farming-factory-/
View Quote

Looks like that man never read The Last Centurion.

Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:37:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#28]
His comments (and actions) perfectly reflect what most highly educated Northeasterners think.

Everyone is a mouth breathing fool that isn't smart enough to know what is good for them. Therefore those from better stock (higher IQs) must force lesser people from drinking soda, buying guns, etc, for their own good.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:38:42 AM EDT
[#29]
And the definition of an assault weapon is a gun that shoots a lot of bullets really fast.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Those statements are really gonna win hearts and minds of voters.
View Quote
Yup those midwest farmers and pipe fitters are gonna love this guy.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:48:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The farmers I know (my dad included) are about average intelligence, but know a very wide range of things. The IT people I know are about the same level of intelligence -average. But they are specific in their knowledge. They know their particular subjects that they interact with regularly. They know some other randoms subjects (like their hobbies) well also, but outside of that they are generally (and I mean this in an endearing manner) goofballs.
View Quote
Im a IT guy, while i dont specifically agree with your assessment of my professional brethren I am smart enough though not to run my mouth about shit I don't know anything about and generally defer to people who are SMEs in other fields.  People like Bloomturd  live in a yes man bubble and can get away with saying stupid shit because they are hyper wealthy.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:49:21 AM EDT
[#32]
His attitude makes me cringe and laugh at the same time.

I've got my BA and have been a teacher for over 25 years.

I feel like an imbecile around my Dad who is a retired mill wright. Same for a few of the local farmers I know.

In my experience when people like farmers, mill rights,  and machinists talk it's best to listen.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:51:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Bloomberg is done (not that he ever had a chance). Being worth what, $60B, that's not going to get him elected by Democrats. Then a statement like that? Done.
View Quote
Like others on this board have said, he doesn't want to  be president he wants to be able to control the president.  Im more and more thinking that the headlines about mini mike wanting the hildog to be his running mate was just to gin up news cycles and nothing more.  i cant believe its even possible but this dude is even more unlikable than Klinton
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Interesting.  Washington Times?  Wouldn't have thought that rag would publish such a story
View Quote
The Times is somewhat on the right side of politics, you're probably thinking the Wash PO.  They would have never run that
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I drove a public transit bus and heard this alot. Made me resent hauling them around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

If it's so easy then why doesn't everybody have a job?

I've worked at a waste water treatment plant, didn't like it but, public transit, F that.  I'd prefer the turds stay quiet.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Bloomberg has done to more to wake up Americans to the value of the Second Amendment and to the nature of those who want to destroy it, than ANY so-called American in US history.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 11:57:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Let's see Mini Mike throw a block of steel in a lathe and make a crankshaft out of it if it requires no brain.

Since he's bound to win that bet, we can place his entire net worth on the line.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Im a IT guy, while i dont specifically agree with your assessment of my professional brethren I am smart enough though not to run my mouth about shit I don't know anything about and generally defer to people who are SMEs in other fields.  People like Bloomturd  live in a yes man bubble and can get away with saying stupid shit because they are hyper wealthy.
View Quote
IT work is easy too.  You only need to know how to press some letters on a keyboard.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Little Mikey would need a telephone book to reach the steering wheel............
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#40]
I could be pissed, but I also recall McStain saying that Americans were too week to do agriculture jobs.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:05:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Trump talks up the hard working blue collar Americans as something special, something to have pride in.  That the “elite” aren’t as smart as they think they are...that he knows them.

Then you have this guy and the rest of the Dems proving him 100% right.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:06:39 PM EDT
[#42]
America isn't ready for a brainlet, manlet hobbit to be president.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Those statements are really gonna win hearts and minds of voters.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:07:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Maybe he plays Farming Simulator?
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:07:32 PM EDT
[#45]
I think he's intentionally sabotaging his campaign.... he just wanted the write-off, didn't think he really had a chance, and now that he got a little traction is regretting it.

Or, he could just be that big of a douche..... yeah, he's that big of a hatchet-gash-rinser.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#46]
This guy is a fucking parody of a midget that will convince the world to hate him as much as he hates himself.

Inadequacy is a hell of a boat anchor.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:08:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Seems to be alot of shit about bloomberg leaking.  Seems like the dems are sick of him as well.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:10:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Bloomberg is done (not that he ever had a chance). Being worth what, $60B, that's not going to get him elected by Democrats. Then a statement like that? Done.
View Quote
Yep, he is out Bidening Biden.   Biden is stupid and arrogant.    Minimizer Mike is an insufferable condescending prick.........who is ignorant of things outside the city.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:10:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Just need to say my $.02... what an arrogant, stupid fuck.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'd wager 95% of Americans don't have the work ethic needed to run a small farm.  The only way most people get that and the motivation to run one is from being raised on a small farm.
View Quote
Hell I struggle with time and energy for a garden after my day job.

I am no work dynamo anymore.   I will work like a fiend to get something done butthat is far from my pace.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top