User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Once this is widely understood we'll all be a lot better off.  

There's a guy walking in the street over there.  We're just gonna go see if he's ok.  Hey buddy you ok?

-Me?  Yeah why?

Well you were walking over there and it just seemed a little suspicious to me.  Where you going?

-Home.

Where you coming from?

-Work.  

You been doing any drinking tonight?  I think I might smell a little alcohol and you were kinda staggering back there.  

-What are you talking about?  No I haven't been drinking.  I just told you I'm walking home from work.  Why are you even stopping me?  What's going on?

Whoa buddy easy we're just talking.  Do you need an ambulance?

-No I need you to leave me alone.

What's in the backpack?  Mind if I search it for my safety?  Make sure you don't have any guns, knives, swords, bombs?

-Yes I mind.  No you can't search my backpack for no reason.  

Easy buddy.  Why don't you just sit on the curb over here.  *gets cuffs and reaches for "suspect's" wrist* You're not under arrest you're just being detained for my safety and yours.  

-No man!  Get away from me!

*Tased, tackled, arrested for nothing else but resisting arrest*

Watched it happen on LivePD every week.
View Quote

I realized long ago the police were a bigger threat to my well being than the "bad guys".  I'm sure I'm far more likely to be killed by a cop than to be "helped" by one.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.
Exhibit A... The Hero and Bullet Sponge;

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132797/unnamed__1__jpg-1843868.JPG
View Quote

That explains everthing.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:10:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Mostly it's the pay.

One cannot expect the best (or even good) personnel for $13.75/hr.
View Quote

I drive a forklift in a huge warehouse for $17.78 plus decent benefits, and I'm not entrusted with nearly as much responsibility as a cop.

Pay more. Demand more.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#4]
How unfortunate for all parties involved.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 1:47:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Is that body cam dangling on a yo-yo or something?
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:02:47 PM EDT
[#6]
6 year old story, but Black cops killing unarmed white women? Never been done befoe...

FWIW this POS's still employed at BPD and is a high school school resource officer.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope that cop enjoys living with this.  His so-called "bite" didn't even need a band-aid according to ER report.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 3:27:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just finishing the job the husband started. I'm sure she deserved it.
View Quote

The wife was assaulting the husband.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He wasn't charged. According to the county attorneys apparently if you have to make quick decisions, you are completely immune from the consequences of poor ones.
View Quote
So, can I assume that this Hero was out on the streets during the pandemic protecting the public by beating down people who weren't wearing masks?
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
How unfortunate for all parties involved.
View Quote
No. Cop is still collecting pay and benefits, and working toward that sweet pension.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am not watching that.

Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#12]
That's terrible.

How come some of you wont watch it? Not being a smart ass, seriously wondering what your reasoning is.

I guess if you know the video is going to piss you off and cause high BP that might be a good reason as well.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In his defense, the adult couple appeared to be having a domestic incident in public.
I believe I heard the officer state that one spouse was striking the the other as he approached. Sad situation but never would’ve happened if they weren’t beating on one another on the sidewalk, while also failing to control their dog.
View Quote

I just read the wiki page, seems he was bit and fired twice as he slipped on the ground.

It's unfortunate. I'm not going to hang the cop on this one.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just waiting to see everyone come in and support the murderer because he was afraid of a fucking dog and had to go straight to his gun.....
View Quote

He was getting bit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He was getting bit.
View Quote

So?
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top