[#1]
i give atf maybe 7 days.

raid on rare breed.

warrant for files forced on big daddy.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Today the flavor of the month is a trigger….tomorrow will be a magazine, or BCG, or night vision, body armor, etc…

Fuck them
View Quote

By the time they get to the guys that kill things at 1000 yds, there will be no one left to stand with them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I keep seeing references to Orwell's 1984, but another good book you should all read if you haven't already is Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.  Speaking of the mass arrests that totalitarians are so fond of:

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you'd be cracking the skull of a cutthroat."
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 19181956

View Quote

Yep, how many warnings have we had throughout history? And how many have we ignored?

Sad (pathetic) thing is, unlike many of them, we had the opportunity to prevent it from happening. The Founders gave us the ability to change leadership peacefully, and a Constitution to hold them accountable to.

Reelecting almost 90% of the same ones screwing us over and over will work out in the long run though...
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 10:40:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep, how many warnings have we had throughout history? And how many have we ignored?..
View Quote

Those who study history are doomed to watch those who do not study history repeat it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Those who study history are doomed to watch those who do not study history repeat it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, how many warnings have we had throughout history? And how many have we ignored?..

Yep.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

By the time they get to the guys that kill things at 1000 yds, there will be no one left to stand with them.
View Quote

The thousand yard idiots forget that snipers have a spotter with them with a rifle better suited to close range work.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I recently received much abuse and an account warning for replying to said abuse, because I postulated that cash and carry suppressors would have negative long term effects for gun owners. Not that I opposed them, just that I thought the potential for it to bite us all on the dick was there.

Arfcom GD is rarely any more coherent than AOC after closing the bar and slurring about carbon emissions.

For the record, fuck the ATF, GCA, NFA, all the Bidens, all the Clintons, Bush Sr, et al.
View Quote

Us? What's this us shit?
Oh...That's because you have a smol peepee.
Gonna need jaws to bite mine.

@PraesidiumFabrica
@WhiskersTheCat
@beitodesstrafe
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Us? What's this us shit?
https://kubrick.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/hypatia-h-ca5f44265d4fb5b864ad6afc934cadee-h-201a23bb9d60f4ec20b36fd0f821dc03-1627926585.jpg
@PraesidiumFabrica
@WhiskersTheCat
@beitodesstrafe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I recently received much abuse and an account warning for replying to said abuse, because I postulated that cash and carry suppressors would have negative long term effects for gun owners. Not that I opposed them, just that I thought the potential for it to bite us all on the dick was there.

Arfcom GD is rarely any more coherent than AOC after closing the bar and slurring about carbon emissions.

For the record, fuck the ATF, GCA, NFA, all the Bidens, all the Clintons, Bush Sr, et al.

Us? What's this us shit?
https://kubrick.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/hypatia-h-ca5f44265d4fb5b864ad6afc934cadee-h-201a23bb9d60f4ec20b36fd0f821dc03-1627926585.jpg
@PraesidiumFabrica
@WhiskersTheCat
@beitodesstrafe

TAXATION IS THEFT

ALL GUN LAWS ARE INHERENTLY IMMORAL
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:21:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

TAXATION IS THEFT

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:26:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

TAXATION IS THEFT

View Quote

Unconstitutional.
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Yet.
There's roller faggot from Hyde Park that saw to it that Inalienable right is arbitrary privilege.

Note the recurring theme throughout history...
Rights reduced to mere privileges and more and more so, everyone's like.
iM oKaY wItH tHiS bEcAuSe ThE tV/rAdIo SaYs cRiMiNaLs WiLL sEeK tHeM!
So make everyone a criminal, despite they can use said things in a responsible non harmful/threatening manner...

Muh Patriot actz too...

Why is it the older this country gets... the dumber?
How, where did feelz > logic and rights?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:29:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
i give atf maybe 7 days.

raid on rare breed.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:48:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Um, I don't want to sound like an idiot, but can somebody translate this?  Who's winning here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From the hearing Friday morning:

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/41240969/Rare_Breed_Triggers,_LLC,_a_Florida_Limited_Liability_Company_et_al_v_Garland_et_al?fbclid=IwAR0f1ztzAf398xwnkMHA288VZ3IZ_LKZf3MgaGGNoauRM_j3XSei9DJnRKs

Friday, August 13, 2021

25order *Order no pdf Fri 08/13 5:43 PM
ENDORSED ORDER granting Plaintiffs' ore tenus Motion to Amend Complaint. On or before August 27, 2021, at 2:00 PM, Plaintiffs may file an Amended Complaint. The Preliminary Injunction Hearing scheduled for August 18, 2021, and all associated deadlines, are cancelled. On or before September 10, 2021, Defendants may file a Response to Plaintiffs' Motion for Preliminary Injunction (Doc. 2). Signed by Judge Carlos E. Mendoza on 8/13/2021. (KMS)

24order Order on Motion in Limine Order on Motion to Appear Telephonically Fri 08/13 2:22 PM
ENDORSED ORDER denying as moot 18 Defendants' Opposed Time-Sensitive Motion in Limine, 19 Defendants' Unopposed Time-Sensitive Motion to Appear Virtually. Signed by Judge Carlos E. Mendoza on 8/13/2021. (KMS)

23notice Notice canceling hearing Fri 08/13 10:26 AM
NOTICE canceling Evidentiary Hearing hearing scheduled for 08/18/2021. (MEH)

22 1 pgs minutes Telephone Conference Fri 08/13 10:24 AM
Minute Entry. Telephonic Proceedings held before Judge Carlos E. Mendoza: TELEPHONE CONFERENCE held on 8/13/2021. Court Reporter: Suzanne L. Trimble (MEH)

21 respm Response in Opposition to Motion Fri 08/13 9:44 AM
RESPONSE in Opposition re18 MOTION In Limine (TIME SENSITIVE) to Limit Evidence at Hearing on Plaintiffs' Emergency Motion for Preliminary Injunction filed by Kevin C. Maxwell, Rare Breed Triggers, LLC.(Maxwell, Kevin)
Att: 1  2 pgs Exhibit,
Att: 2  Exhibit

Um, I don't want to sound like an idiot, but can somebody translate this?  Who's winning here?

Yeah. Please.

Who speaks legaleze?!?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Unconstitutional.
Yet.
There's roller faggot from Hyde Park that saw to it that Inalienable right is arbitrary privilege.

So make everyone a criminal, despite they can use said things in a responsible non harmful/threatening manner...

Muh Patriot actz too...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TAXATION IS THEFT

Unconstitutional.
Yet.

Muh Patriot actz too...

The longer time goes on, the harder I lean into the "AN" of my ancap.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#15]
I read something like 10k were sold in here, but just finished MrGnG video and he claims 50k sold. Essentially, if this AFT ruling is upheld, all FRT owners are out 400$ish and are considered felons until they turn in or demolish the trigger.

It would seem as if 50,000 owners are a big enough group to support a class-action lawsuit against the AFT. Even at $100/ea trigger owned, thats 5 million to fight. Suddenly making that many people felons is a mentally taxing allegation, and owners could also sue for their legal fees back as well, so the 100$ could be refunded. I'm not sure of the FTCA coverage of mental distress, but such a colossal screw-up could also help prevent the Manchild from being confirmed.

Most people on here won't put their money where their mouth is, but this could be a legal fight worth standing behind. It seems as if Rare Breed has been planning for this and has some decent strategy. Nolo might be a good guy to step in as well.

ETA: that's not to mention RB's motivation behind a strong defense. A potential fine of $400/trigger and losing all future business gives a grim future for RB if they lose.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Hey nice Oboz there middle guy. Didn’t know my preferred hiking shoe is JBT approved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hey nice Oboz there middle guy. Didn’t know my preferred hiking shoe is JBT approved.

Does that traitor on the left have tennis racquet?
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:37:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Today the flavor of the month is a trigger….tomorrow will be a magazine, or BCG, or night vision, body armor, etc…

Fuck them

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:38:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Or the AFT went to their credit card processor and asked them if they wanted to be charged with facilitating illegal MG transfers. It's bullshit, but card processors want no part of this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So use an anonymous/independent currency....that you need to scan your DL AND link a bank account to.  Ok, I'm going to need more details on why this is even a thing RBT-wise, possibly given the current situation....

Thanks

My guess is to prevent charge backs if something more substantial comes along and people feel scammed.. Not to mention the Banks CC processors will bend over backwards for the Feds when asked.

They switche to crypto to protect themselves, not people buying them. Crypto is very easy to track due to block chain transactions being public.
Or the AFT went to their credit card processor and asked them if they wanted to be charged with facilitating illegal MG transfers. It's bullshit, but card processors want no part of this.

Might also be trying to put funds out of reach of the normal banking system.  The Feds could try freezing his bank accounts to make legal challenges harder.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep, how many warnings have we had throughout history? And how many have we ignored?

Sad (pathetic) thing is, unlike many of them, we had the opportunity to prevent it from happening. The Founders gave us the ability to change leadership peacefully, and a Constitution to hold them accountable to.

Reelecting almost 90% of the same ones screwing us over and over will work out in the long run though...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep seeing references to Orwell's 1984, but another good book you should all read if you haven't already is Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.  Speaking of the mass arrests that totalitarians are so fond of:

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you'd be cracking the skull of a cutthroat."
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 19181956

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 1:44:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are we though?

We cannot answer the question of how much of the government was elected by the people.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 2:22:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I read something like 10k were sold in here, but just finished MrGnG video and he claims 50k sold. Essentially, if this AFT ruling is upheld, all FRT owners are out 400$ish and are considered felons until they turn in or demolish the trigger.

It would seem as if 50,000 owners are a big enough group to support a class-action lawsuit against the AFT. Even at $100/ea trigger owned, thats 5 million to fight. Suddenly making that many people felons is a mentally taxing allegation, and owners could also sue for their legal fees back as well, so the 100$ could be refunded. I'm not sure of the FTCA coverage of mental distress, but such a colossal screw-up could also help prevent the Manchild from being confirmed.

Most people on here won't put their money where their mouth is, but this could be a legal fight worth standing behind. It seems as if Rare Breed has been planning for this and has some decent strategy. Nolo might be a good guy to step in as well.

ETA: that's not to mention RB's motivation behind a strong defense. A potential fine of $400/trigger and losing all future business gives a grim future for RB if they lose.
View Quote

I like where you’re going with this. I’m good for another $400
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:11:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
i give atf maybe 7 days.

raid on rare breed.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#23]

if true, that's amazing
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

if true, that's amazing
View All Quotes

Lol no clue...  someone posted it in a 300blkout group I'm in and thought it was awesome
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No.  But I'm still happy I won't be hassled like the people who bought the FRT's.  They looked like a ton of fun, and the last thing I need is for the government to take away yet another thing I enjoyed (like the good old days of drones circa 2015).  So yeah.  I'm happy as fuck I didn't drop hundreds of dollars on something that was so obviously going to be banned.

Magazine fed semiautos have been legally bought and sold in the US ever since they were invented over a hundred years ago, so your comparison doesn't hold water.  They are in "common use".  The FRT is not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When they put guns with a detachable magazine on the NFA are you gonna be happy that you never got one?

No.  But I'm still happy I won't be hassled like the people who bought the FRT's.  They looked like a ton of fun, and the last thing I need is for the government to take away yet another thing I enjoyed (like the good old days of drones circa 2015).  So yeah.  I'm happy as fuck I didn't drop hundreds of dollars on something that was so obviously going to be banned.

Magazine fed semiautos have been legally bought and sold in the US ever since they were invented over a hundred years ago, so your comparison doesn't hold water.  They are in "common use".  The FRT is not.

You are what is wrong with this country
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:34:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Who knows if that was the actual intent or not at this point, but it certainly seems to be what’s going down. Spikes old industry account was pimping the triggers here when they came out .
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I literally just received mine yesterday and it is still in the clamshell.  How would I go about returning it?  Just mail it back with tracking confirmation?
View Quote

@bravo_six

I just received mine this week too, it is also still in the packaging.

You can send me yours and I will destroy it when I destroy mine.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Are we though?

We cannot answer the question of how much of the government was elected by the people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we though?

Yes ‘we’ are and have been for decades.

There is no denying that Millions of People line up like cattle to vote for the McCain’s, McConnell’s, Biden’s, bush’s, Clintons, Romney’s, Reagan’s, Trump’s, Carter’s, Rubio’s, obamas etc of the world.. then they wonder why their are chains laid upon them and the government is so huge.  The mind boggles
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
i give atf maybe 7 days.

raid on rare breed.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77724/FB_IMG_1628963243996_jpg-2052537.JPG

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:21:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Edited ~ medicmandan
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited ~ medicmandan

Lolwut

I'm not angry in the least, in fact I'm tickled fucking pink that I own one rather than being a powerless and gutless troll that does nothing about it when it really counts.  

Me?  I put my money where my mouth is.  You are just angry that I don't cower in fear and want someone to lash out at over your own insecurities.  You should check out freedom sometime, we fought a war for it 2-300 years ago

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Edited ~ medicmandan
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited ~ medicmandan

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Lolwut

I'm not angry in the least, in fact I'm tickled fucking pink that I own one rather than being powerless and gutless troll that does nothing about it when it really counts.  

Me?  I put my money where my mouth is.  I don't cower in fear.  You should check out freedom sometime, we fought a war for it 2-300 years ago

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77724/16289723028138589830496356704261_jpg-2052633.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited ~ medicmandan

Lolwut

I'm not angry in the least, in fact I'm tickled fucking pink that I own one rather than being powerless and gutless troll that does nothing about it when it really counts.  

Me?  I put my money where my mouth is.  I don't cower in fear.  You should check out freedom sometime, we fought a war for it 2-300 years ago

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77724/16289723028138589830496356704261_jpg-2052633.JPG

You’re wasting your time… he’s apparently one of the ‘I kill thing at 1000yds’ types.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You’re wasting your time… he’s apparently one of the ‘I kill thing at 1000yds’ types.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited ~ medicmandan

Lolwut

Challenging government loyalists is never a waste of time
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had a similar thought last night.

Someone start a 'go fund me'?... not sure how all that works, but I'm in if for nothing else than to participate in the fight in the courtroom.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Someone start a 'go fund me'?... not sure how all that works, but I'm in if for nothing else than to participate in the fight in the courtroom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GFM has on several occasions shut down campaigns that run against the edicts of the crown
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:44:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go fund me would freeze the funds and shut it down.  It would be easier/safer to set up a crypto wallet and send funds to it if it came to that.

ETA: beat by 21 seconds
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edited ~ medicmandan

Lolwut

There is an entertainment factor. The statist & populist bench is Deep on this Mf.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:02:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Go fund me would freeze the funds and shut it down.  It would be easier/safer to set up a crypto wallet and send funds to it if it came to that.

View Quote

Any reason why RBT can't setup a "product" on their page website that allows for the "purchase" (donation)?  

Either that or the ability to contribute more when buying a trigger... the big boys can ask us to "round up" to the NRA.... this can't be that hard.  

The crypto though, that would take me some time to learn.

Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Any reason why RBT can't setup a "product" on their page website that allows for the "purchase" (donation)?  

Either that or the ability to contribute more when buying a trigger... the big boys can ask us to "round up" to the NRA.... this can't be that hard.  

View Quote

Ah, but buying a trigger doesn't just give a bunch of money to their legal fund, it also gets another trigger out into the world.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You're wasting your time he's apparently one of the 'I kill thing at 1000yds' types.
View Quote

You obviously didn't pay attention to any of my posts back when the bumpstock ban and NPRM comment period were going on.

ETA: I think I was actually the guy he said the 1000 yard comment to.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#42]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:16:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, no reason at all.  Although, someone said Rare Breed is only taking crypto for purchases right now.  You’re stuck using crypto unless you buy from another retailer.  As for learning to send crypto, it’s not that hard.  You can get a Coinbase account, validate it, then buy some crypto using a bank account.  If you can use a website to do your banking, it’s not that much more complicated.  You’ll have to go through the know your customer process for Coinbase because they’re a regulated exchange, it’s the same as opening a brokerage account basically.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ah, but buying a trigger doesn't just give a bunch of money to their legal fund, it also gets another trigger out into the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At almost 400 dollars a trigger, I think that the whole purpose of this trigger is to support a legal defense fund.  Larue can sell a MBT at $118.00, and Mr. G can do a SSA at $240.  The FRT-15 isn’t that complicated, so that extra money has to be going somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:22:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

At almost 400 dollars a trigger, I think that the whole purpose of this trigger is to support a legal defense fund.  Larue can sell a MBT at $118.00, and Mr. G can do a SSA at $240.  The FRT-15 isn’t that complicated, so that extra money has to be going somewhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

I would be shocked if less than half of the price was legal. Probably more like 75%,
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:24:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Lol you probably work for the ATF and are trying to get as many last minute entrapments to buy them as possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol you probably work for the ATF and are trying to get as many last minute entrapments to buy them as possible.

Oh good one champ

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:27:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Hold up, guys, don't throw that tea in the harbor.  You're gonna get us all in trouble.  Let's just pay the tax on it and be thankful they only take part of our money and not all of it."
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:34:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them

Those fat Fudds will voluntarily hand in their deer rifles as soon as possible.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#49]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

GFM has on several occasions shut down campaigns that run against the edicts of the crown
View Quote

GFM for a guy who pulls a knife on cops in Kenosha? GTG
GFM for a kid who shoots a convicted child molester who chased him down and attacked him? Not allowed.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top