Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That part I agree with you since most bought it with credit card online you gave AFT an easy roadmap to find you and harass you.
View Quote

Why do you keep changing your font to blue?  It doesn't make your post more impactful, just makes it hard as fuck to read.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I support the 2A, but I'm not going to jail for breaking an unconstitutional law.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

That right there is why you should not ever be taken seriously.
You better turn all your guns in now because eventually all of them will be banned.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:37:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why do you keep changing your font to blue?  It doesn't make your post more impactful, just makes it hard as fuck to read.
View Quote

Blue should make it easier to read not harder unless your monitor is jacked up.
The default color is less impact and boring.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not a lawyer.
I don't think the people who purchased these items will be ins serious legal trouble outside of being forced to turn them over IF something bad comes of this.

I'm still looking at buying one myself.  

Just be very careful with what you buy online and read up on the laws first.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you are a tryhard attention whore 21'er.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I hope you are right for laughing.
View Quote

If the bureaucracy rules by fiat (or feels) in such a way to throw out the law, what makes you think that deepthroating the boot will save you?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monitor?  What's that?  Is that one of those big television things that used to come with personal computers before they had phones without wires?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Rare breed's response from another thread:

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#10]
@Removed_californian feel free to update OP with the response
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

The color of your font doesn't make your posts interesting, theyre just boring and blue now.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Monitor?  What's that?  Is that one of those big television things that used to come with personal computers before they had phones without wires?
View Quote

Your using an old CRT monitor and are still running Windows 95.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:50:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Pull vs function as well.

The "function" wording of the law is how Binary Triggers evade being classed as machine guns...  for now.
View Quote

There are shotguns that will meet the definition of machine gun if function is changed to pull.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Did we ever figure out who actually owns Rare Breed?  I heard rumors they were founded/owned by Spike's Tactical, but setup as a completely separate entity in case something like this happened?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There are shotguns that will meet the definition of machine gun if function is changed to pull.
View Quote

You mean the old Winchester slam fires?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did we ever figure out who actually owns Rare Breed?  I heard rumors they were founded/owned by Spike's Tactical, but setup as a completely separate entity in case something like this happened?
View Quote

Since they are near Spikes, and the head guy of RBT is Spike's general manager, yeah.

And not so much "in case something happened" because there isn't a person on the planet who didn't see this coming, more like setting it out as bait.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I support the 2A, but I'm not going to jail for breaking an unconstitutional law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you support the 2A, but . . ,. . . .

officially on the internet, me either.  Now, in minecraft... that's a different story
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Meh.  Lots of GD Rambos here posting things like "grow a pair" advising people to keep their easily traced (stupidly classified) contraband - because the Rambos aren't risking anything.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Retarded comparison is still retarded

Meh.  Lots of GD Rambos here posting things like "grow a pair" advising people to keep their easily traced (stupidly classified) contraband - because the Rambos aren't risking anything.

They just want someone else to do the heavy lifting for them.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:56:09 AM EDT
[#20]
When will the idiots on here and these YouTube people who get rich of people watching their videos learn about IPSec. Quit posting your stupid videos and drawing attention to these products! These social media platforms make it so easy for people to scrutinize everything the firearms community does!
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When will the idiots on here and these YouTube people who get rich of people watching their videos learn about IPSec. Quit posting your stupid videos and drawing attention to these products! These social media platforms make it so easy for people to scrutinize everything the firearms community does!
View Quote

"If I don't anger him he won't have to beat me up every night"

Fuck that shit. We tried your plan for decades. It didn't work. So sit down and shut up with the rest of the failures.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 11:58:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If the bureaucracy rules by fiat (or feels) in such a way to throw out the law, what makes you think that deepthroating the boot will save you?
View Quote

Just a magic 8 ball prediction Not looking to be saved. I might take up palm reading and buy a deck of those cards next.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Lawyer wrote a nice letter.  I don't own a FRT but I hope RBT brakes it off in the ATF.  This whole "it's illegal because we say it is" bullshit needs to stop.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you're doing something that is completely legal, why should you have to hide it?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If you're doing something that is completely legal, why should you have to hide it?
View Quote

Stockholm Syndrome is a hell of a drug.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fuck that shit. We tried your plan for decades. It didn't work. So sit down and shut up with the rest of the failures.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

exactly
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:04:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you don't brag about every detail of your life on social media, did it even really happen?

And maybe I don't like living life in the shadows.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:05:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
You want people to act like the 90s?  When everyone thought machine guns and silencers and SBRs were "illegal unless you have a class 3" and every other scare mongering fairy tale that kept people from exercising their rights?

No one would have bought an FRT-15 because they would have all considered it another ATF Shotgun News DIAS.

Thanks but I'll take the videos and awareness and inclusion that Youtube and the internet have provided us.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#29]
I hope they break it off in some AFT ass.

Not that I agree with the position of the agents, but a rebuttal.

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:07:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You want people to act like the 90s?  When everyone thought machine guns and silencers and SBRs were "illegal unless you have a class 3" and every other scare mongering fairy tale that kept people from exercising their rights?

No one would have bought an FRT-15 because they would have all considered it another ATF Shotgun News DIAS.

Thanks but I'll take the videos and awareness and inclusion that Youtube and the internet have provided us.
View Quote

Don't you know the best way to win a culture war is to completely withdraw from the culture?

Can't be defeated if you unconditionally surrendered before the fight even began *taps head*.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly

As someone that was in HS in the late 90s.

I really didn't think you could own suppressors until I found out more about them from YouTube and this site. Same thing for full auto, shit I should have gotten into it more early on. Would have been good investments.

Now I have 2 suppressors and looking to add more.

I mean if I knew all it took as a $200 tax stamp and a 6 month wait I would have done it years ago.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

So the fags came out of the closet so we could go in?
Not facing the issues head on is what got this country where it is today.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Damn, that letter went BALLS DEEP in ATF's ass.  

Good...

Enough of the ATF making up and changing (how they interpret) laws on the fly.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif
You better turn all your guns in now because eventually all of them will be banned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif

Lol, no.  

When the ATF railroads some of those FRT owners you won't be there on their street stopping them.  You'll be safe in your basement posting how it's cowardly to stay out of prison.  
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

We should do legal things in secret so that people who don't like it won't find out about them and make them illegal. If they do that then we'll have to do them in secret.

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You mean the old Winchester slam fires?
View Quote

Release triggers.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Lol, no.  

When the ATF railroads some of those FRT owners you won't be there on their street stopping them.  You'll be safe in your basement posting how it's cowardly to stay out of prison.  
View Quote

I fight battles that I can win, as me by myself would get slaughtered in vain quickly if I fought them and am smart enough not to buy anything that can be traced back to me that will likely be contraband not long after.
The FRT owners have plausible deniability along with getting a lawyer.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I fight battles that I can win, as me by myself would get slaughtered in vain quickly if I fought them and am smart enough not to buy anything that can be traced back to me that will likely be contraband not long after.
The FRT owners have plausible deniability along with getting a lawyer.
View Quote

Ooooooh!   So when other people pick their battles they should turn in all their guns now, but YOU are smart enough not to get tangled up in anything that skirts the line.

Troll.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:39:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Ooooooh!   So when other people pick their battles they should turn in all their guns now, but YOU are smart enough not to get tangled up in anything that skirts the line.

Troll.
View Quote

No they should do what they feel is best for themselves and I don't pay with anything other than cash for controversial items that could be contraband in short notice.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:46:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Link from the other thread: now the big guns are coming out.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:50:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Seriously, stop using blue.

First, you look like either a super-boomer or 12 years old.

Second, I just ignore most of your posts because it is harder to read blue font.
View Quote

Black is the only color font you can see clearly. Here is the same what I posted in black.
No they should do what they feel is best for themselves and I don't pay with anything other than cash for controversial items that could be contraband in short notice.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#43]
It sounds like the ATF has been…triggered.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:54:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Apparently, Rare Breed WANTED the AFT's attention.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#47]
I always thought it would be easy to argue binarys were MGs. Although they follow the 1 pull of the trigger=one shot that argument only works for the first pull of the trigger. If 1 pull = 1 shot then 5 pulls should mean 5 shots but we know 5 pulls of the binary trigger gets you 9 shots if you dont release the trig.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 1:06:45 PM EDT
[#48]
The big difference between RR trigger and DIAS is one forces the user to use a repeated forced backwards squeezing pressure to continually fire with a short reset every time like every other semi auto trigger whereas a DIAS is pull the trigger once and holding it for continued fire without a reset of any kind.
Taking this to court they will win because your still having to complete more than one trigger action to get the gun to fire repeatedly it is the speed of the user and the short reset that makes it seem like a full auto but is just rapid fire semi auto actions.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Troll.

13 days into your life here and I have now grey barred you because your font color is irritating.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
13 days into your life here and I have now grey barred you because your font color is irritating.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top