Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#1]
He should be executed.

Especially since soldiers died trying to find him.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why would anyone think Obama would pardon him?  The idea of it is absurd.
View Quote

I'm still reeling at the ABSURD statements of Susan Rice saying "he served with distinction, blah, blah, blah....................."
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:33:08 AM EDT
[#3]
About fucking time.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The US Army has been sitting on this case for months because it proves that Obama and his admin are liars.

Susan Rice: Bergdahl Served With 'Honor and Distinction'

http://youtu.be/BdGe0uP7W-c

View Quote

Hmmmm... so like the guy here who got discharged during basic, does this mean Bergdahl actually got a verbal honorable discharge?
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:37:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He should be executed.

View Quote

I'm not going to disagree.......but here is the reality.  By the time he is tried and sentenced Ted Cruz will be President.  Yeah, that's going to leave a mark.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 8:38:21 AM EDT
[#6]
If we executed him (0 chance)part of me is OK with the trade.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:48:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I wonder how long the list of volunteers for the firing squad would be.

I'll bet there would be guys who would extend for a year, for a chance. (Can you still do that?)
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:59:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm still reeling at the ABSURD statements of Susan Rice saying "he served with distinction, blah, blah, blah....................."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would anyone think Obama would pardon him?  The idea of it is absurd.

Susan rice is a fucking idiot.  doesn't really matter what she said, he's not going to get pardoned.  That doesn't make sense in anyone's world.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 11:01:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Lol

Honor and distinction
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#10]
His attorney released the info to the media before the military did.  The attorney refused to release any statement to Fox News stating, "We don't talk to Fox News".   I thought he had a military attorney?  Is his attorney a civilian hired by his family?

The military briefing was held after the White House briefing for the day so Josh Earnest wouldn't be asked any questions.  Obama was going to be out of town today so a White House press briefing wouldn't occur today for the press to question Earnest again today.

The red headed state department slut (Psaki?) on the Kelly File last night just kept repeating that Bergdahl served his nation and deserved to be released by the terrorist trade of 5 Taliban leaders.

She was asked about the release.  She replied "Was it worth it? Absolutely".

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 1:33:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He should be executed.

View Quote

That would be appropriate.

Or they could have left him with the Taliban for man love Thursdays.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I wonder how long the list of volunteers for the firing squad would be.

I'll bet there would be guys who would extend for a year, for a chance. (Can you still do that?)
View Quote

Shit I'll come back in as a PFC if I could get in on that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
His attorney released the info to the media before the military did.  The attorney refused to release any statement to Fox News stating, "We don't talk to Fox News".   I thought he had a military attorney?  Is his attorney a civilian hired by his family?

The military briefing was held after the White House briefing for the day so Josh Earnest wouldn't be asked any questions.  Obama was going to be out of town today so a White House press briefing wouldn't occur today for the press to question Earnest again today.

The red headed state department slut (Psaki?) on the Kelly File last night just kept repeating that Bergdahl served his nation and deserved to be released by the terrorist trade of 5 Taliban leaders.

She was asked about the release.  She replied "Was it worth it? Absolutely".

View Quote

I like the way she/they spout the line from the Warrior Ethos "I will never leave a fallen comrade" when it serves their purpose...surprised any of them know even that much about the military.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 5:39:44 AM EDT
[#15]
A deserter is a soldier who for whatever reason quits.
Could be he just plain found out that the Military wasn't what he thought it would be, doesn't return from leave, and contacts reporters.

A DEFECTER is a soldier who sends his personal possessions back stateside, then goes toward the enemy.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
A deserter is a soldier who for whatever reason quits.
Could be he just plain found out that the Military wasn't what he thought it would be, doesn't return from leave, and contacts reporters.

A DEFECTER is a soldier who sends his personal possessions back stateside, then goes toward the enemy.
View Quote

I'm not sure how this all pans out legally, but personally, I believe he did defect.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top