Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If there was information about Obama talking to a foreign leader about dirt on a potential Republican opponent. We'd be losing our minds about it.
View Quote
Is that serious?

He did. We did. The dems have told us it was their duty to get to the bottom of it. Have you not been around for the "Russian collusion investigation"?

Why wouldn't we play by the democrats newly installed rules?
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hope so he hasn't done shit for us but tell us what we want to hear for 3 years.  Screw him and his whole family. By By! NEXT!
View Quote
Another poster feeling blue, care to share your story of woe?
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Page 4
You guys should compare notes.
View Quote
So that is not someone saying it. That is someone, like you that chooses to read something that doesn't exist into a thread.

Nice try. I asked for someone actually saying it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope so he hasn't done shit for us but tell us what we want to hear for 3 years.  Screw him and his whole family. By By! NEXT!
IT'S OVER FOR BLUMPF THIS TIME
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#5]
If they're damn willing to die on their swords by impeaching Trump for doing absolutely nothing, then you damn well know they'll go for broke on stepping us of the 2nd amendment the next time they get control of all three branches of govt.

They've already stated the possibilities of filing the supreme court with enough communist judges that we'll finally go full Banana Republic
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Impeachment is done by the House.
A Senate TRIAL would follow, or not follow, as goes the will of the Majority Leader.

Bill Clinton was impeached. He was never tried.
View Quote
Yes, he was
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

"The Senate trial began on January 7, 1999, with Chief Justice of the United States William Rehnquist presiding"
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Add "People will be so sick of the Dems and medias negativity and corruption that they ignore them for the foreseeable future." And I will agree completely.
View Quote
The corrupt media and the dems have been pounding him every day since election night. The problem is if enough people get so sick of the of hearing all of the negative about Trump even if not  true my fear is they will say change is better, no matter how bad that change may be.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Just get on with the vote already you cowards

No one care
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I am rusty on the whole impeachment thing.. But arnt they suppose to actually vote for starting an impeachment? How is this different then what they already have been doing with nadler?
Is this just a smoke and mirror show for the pleebs?
View Quote
Articles of Impeachment, which is a list of charges, is drafted by the house and then voted on by the full house. I doubt the dems will allow any debate about them. A simple majority vote passes them and poof, Trump is Impeached. The chances of the Senate convicting with a 2/3rds majority isn't likely.

There is supposed to be an investigation by the house but with the dems in charge who know is that will happen. Also Impeachment is supposed to be related to Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors. There is no definition of what constitutes High Crimes and Misdemeanors outlined in the Constitution. The bunch of dems in congress seem to think orange man bad, orange man stole hilldog's presidency is more than enough to Impeach Trump.

It's like the dems want to start a civil war and think the silent majority will just say ah shucks and forget about it if they actually manage to remove Trump. Interesting times we live in.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:53:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm currently in the 'Trump is trolling the Democrats with this Ukrainian phone call' camp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A few things...

This recorded phone call. Where is the warrant?  If there was no warrant then they are spying on Trump illegally.  Which means the SCOTUS would easily find "Fruit of the Poisoned Tree" and intervene and nullify Trump being removed from office.  As it has been pointed out to me in prior threads, SCOTUS has already ruled that a president can't be impeached because he did something bad. It must be criminal and all proper legal requirements must be upheld.  Spying without a warrant = not proper.

In any case, they are still spying on Trump.

Nobody has seen the whistleblower's report or statements. The whistleblower reportedly wasn't present during the conversation which means Trump was probably unmasked at a later time.  The whistleblower is reported to be a democrat party operative.

The democrats are already moving the goal posts.  Yesterday there was a quid pro quo.  Today if Trump just made a request it is impeacheable. The democrats apparently don't care that Trump is releasing the transcript. They are going to base all of their investigation on the partisan whistleblower's accusations.
It's normal for others to listen in on these calls from both countries.  Does Trump speak Ukrainian?  Translators are one group.

This was a setup and I'm not saying the Ukrainians were a part of this one st least not on purpose.  This is the IC lawyers doing what they do best; scheme a way out of a jam.
I'm currently in the 'Trump is trolling the Democrats with this Ukrainian phone call' camp.
I wish.  I mean, reality is he didn't do anything wrong nor unusual for a president.

However, when has reality ever stopped his opposition?  This is the IC Lawfare group's next move against him that protects Biden their chosen one and also themselves from the details to come in the FISA IG report.

They'll spend weeks if not months discussing this.  Nothing will come out of it again just like muh-Russia but it may pin Trump's team down for a while.  That's all they need.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit
View Quote
Really, childish attacks?

You can't even follow simple instructions and find something that can only be marginally called paraphrasing and his reading comprehension is flawed?
Grow up.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Alcee Hastings was impeached as a judge, they forgot to put in the text disbarring him from further Federal office.

So he was convicted by the Senate and still went on to be an elected PITA.

If the Senate doesn't convict, he's still the President.  He's good to run in 2020, as the incumbent President.

It takes 67 votes in the Senate, we have 52 R's.  No way there are 19 of them with the balls to vote to convict.
View Quote
The dems will use the senate no vote to try and take it in 2020 and if they get it, even if by a one vote majority they will try to impeach and convict again.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:55:58 PM EDT
[#13]
President Pence

Snappy ring to it
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:56:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Declass is coming d5 and the dem party is dead

Pelosi Has to be controlled by the white hats

This is glorious
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Is that serious?

He did. We did. The dems have told us it was their duty to get to the bottom of it. Have you not been around for the "Russian collusion investigation"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If there was information about Obama talking to a foreign leader about dirt on a potential Republican opponent. We'd be losing our minds about it.
Is that serious?

Obama actually engaged in foreign negotiations before he was elected in violation of the Logan Act. The media glossed over that.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I wish.  I mean, reality is he didn't do anything wrong nor unusual for a president.

However, when has reality ever stopped his opposition?  This is the IC Lawfare group's next move against him that protects Biden their chosen one and also themselves from the details to come in the FISA IG report.

They'll spend weeks if not months discussing this.  Nothing will come out of it again just like muh-Russia but it may pin Trump's team down for a while.  That's all they need.
View Quote
Why does Trump need to be pinned down by this. Get a count and if there arent 67 Senators voting to remove because Orange Man Bad.....

It should be summarily ignored and hearings gone unattended. Let them flap in the wind as long as possible.

A year from now when nothing has moved at all it will be as exciting as the Failler Report
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
President Pence

Snappy ring to it
View Quote
You don't want pence to be president...the wrong people control him...Would be a very bad thing for this country...
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
President Pence

Snappy ring to it
View Quote
Quoted:

You don't want pence to be president...the wrong people control him...Would be a very bad thing for this country...
View Quote
I was thinking the super Christian aspect would be worse than Trump.

Edit:  To the commies, that is
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Bingo
View Quote
Give it up. Like everything else except "muh bumpstocks", statements like that are spin. They get the heat off and give an excuse when it doesn't happen. It's called politics.

Did it happen? No. Is it going to? The dems have given up on anything gun control for the foreseeable future with their idiotic announcement that doesn't do shit, today. So no it isn't going to happen
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:06:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Care to share the Diane Feinstein laughing GIF after Trump made the statement "Take the guns first!"

View Quote
Care to grow up and learn how this all works?
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I seem to have satisfied the other poster.
View Quote
No, it didn't
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yes, he was
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

"The Senate trial began on January 7, 1999, with Chief Justice of the United States William Rehnquist presiding"
View Quote
Huh. I guess I forgot since NOTHING HAPPENED.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This was always going to happen.

They are going to use the House to hold continuous, anti-Trump hearings until the election.

This was always the plan.
View Quote
They’ve been doing it since the midterms.  Nothing changed at all due to the little d’s announcement today.  Absolutely nothing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Nancy sounds drunk to me.
View Quote
Do you think she likes the ass-play?
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:13:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
President Pence

Snappy ring to it
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They are going to use the House to hold continuous, anti-Trump hearings until the election.

View Quote
You think this is a good plan for them?

@Cincinnatus
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep. The House was going to impeach. It was only a matter of when. The Dem base wants it and the media are masturbating at the thought of saying “Donald Trump IMPEACHED!!!”

Stupid thing is they didn’t really do anything today. An impeachment inquiry? What the fuck is that? Nadler already opened a “impeachment inquiry”. What does this change?

They also have the worst timing talking about impeachment when Trumps #s are at an all time high.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:19:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

One thing that puzzles me:  the POTUS knows his calls are being recorded and listened to, both by our own people (records) or foreign governments.  Would he really do what they are suggesting he did knowing it is all being listened to?  This is the same guy who prefers to use paper in lieu of email...
View Quote
Bongino said this week that "Multiple people" listen in to these calls. No person who listened in directly and who could have been an actual whistleblower had a single problem with the call.

What's more, Guilliani said that people in the state dept asked that they inquire about biden crime after Ukraine calls for investigation had been blocked by the IC
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:20:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why would we lose our heads? If Obama was asking for information regarding a crime committed by a government official? Are we supposed to just ignore crimes?
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well, the corrupt as shit Senate Select Committee on Intelligence has weighed in and they're "concerned" and want to investigate.  DO NOT TRUST THE GOPe ON THIS!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/33324/burr-warner-letter-ssci-investigation-ukraine-1101497.jpg

This simply means the full unfurling of this new approach to impeachment.  On the House side they need it to gain access to the full Muh-Mueller report including grand jury information...that will be promptly leaked publicly.

What does this tell you about the information (not necessarily the accountability that will occur) included in the upcoming FISA report?  The Dems are willing to burn it all to distract the public from what is coming.

If they know they are going to lose moderates by doing this why do it?
View Quote
Warner is balls deep on the fisa/piss dosier/actual russian collusion train.

He'd piss on a spark plug to keep the spotlight away from him and his gang of corrupt motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Fuck it. Let's get everyone of these motherfuckers on record. Let's get this fucking party started.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Don Trump. Jr. is on Mark Levin now!

Donald Trump Jr. streaming on Mark Levin

Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#36]
This thread needs more meme’s!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

@Cincinnatus
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Cincinnatus
Not answering for Cincinnatus but I will say I think it is a grand plan. They, the Democrats, will be so consumed with this impeachment charade that they will not be able to do anything else destructive to our republic - like more gun control. Furthermore, they will show their asses more than they already have which should serve to disenfranchise some of their middle of the road supporters. Either they switch teams or stay home, both are good for Trump. This is a last straw effort by the Democrats to try and take Trump out, they know they can't beat him in the election but aren't content to wait until 2024 to try again with a better field. Nothing bad will come from all this for Trump, plenty of bad for the Democrats.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Trump in a siege mentality means releasing all sorts of shit like how the Dems tried to frame him.
View Quote
Contrary to popular belief, Trump has held his temper like a champ.

I look forward to the day that they finally break him, and he loses his shit and goes scorched earth on them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:30:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Anyone check on RBG recently?  Can a president nominate a supreme court justice if he's under investigation?  (of course he can, but that's not what will play in the msm)
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:30:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Dems took the bait. lmao
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Pointing out how you guys swearing to support trump are supporting his gun grabbing, but would fight against a dem doing the same thing.
View Quote
What guns has he grabbed?
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#42]
I hope Trump releases this tomorrow:

Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Contrary to popular belief, Trump has held his temper like a champ.

I look forward to the day that they finally break him, and he loses his shit and goes scorched earth on them.
View Quote
When he really has nothing to lose, like Presidents in a second term, I expect that is exactly what he will do. I really hope he does, with all of his soul.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it Blumpf for Drumpf?  I never get it right...  
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:41:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"Good"?

It's a desperate mess.

It's a continuation of using the FBI for opposition research.

Now they will use the powers of the House to continue the Oppo research effort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Cincinnatus
"Good"?

It's a desperate mess.

It's a continuation of using the FBI for opposition research.

Now they will use the powers of the House to continue the Oppo research effort.
Which is why the Dems in the House hired a shit load of "retired" IC lawyers from DOJ land.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:45:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Declass is coming d5 and the dem party is dead

Pelosi Has to be controlled by the white hats

This is glorious
View Quote
Your avatar is fitting
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:48:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Bongino said this week that "Multiple people" listen in to these calls. No person who listened in directly and who could have been an actual whistleblower had a single problem with the call.

What's more, Guilliani said that people in the state dept asked that they inquire about biden crime after Ukraine calls for investigation had been blocked by the IC
View Quote
I need somebody to explain to me WHY T$ hasn't laid WASTE to the senior staff in the IC.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not only that, but the “whistleblower” was not in on the call. He/she blew the whistle based upon a rumor he/she heard.

They’re grasping at straws like they’ve been for 3 years.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 8:59:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Trump in a siege mentality means releasing all sorts of shit like how the Dems tried to frame him.
View Quote
Indeed. I fail to see what the communists gain by pissing him off more than they already have. But they do have a mental illness, so that may be the only reason.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top