BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:07:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If that happens, the gnashing of the teeth among Trumplodytes will be glorious to behold, as they all shout in unison, "If I can't vote for my Donald, I'm voting Democrat."  

And then Rubio will lose, and 4 years from now guys like Gym will blame Rubio, instead of themselves, when the Dem wins yet again.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, realistically we're probably not fucked. It's not like he actually WON Iowa. I'm just fucking pissed that so many people voted for the gay latin Romney in Iowa. Like what the fuck is wrong with these people? Are they NOT tired of losing more than they win, and getting NONE of what they want when they do win?

Well, just look at GD, where people tend to be more politically savvy. Many here still think that Rubio is a "real conservative" and is not beholden to the establishment. Now imagine the average voter that picks who they want based on their looks or soundbites on Fox News.

We're fucked

Rubio finished 3rd....basically tied with Trump. Now imagine when all the other candidates drop and put support behind Rubio and he gets the entire establishment power and backing behind him. Not good.

If that happens, the gnashing of the teeth among Trumplodytes will be glorious to behold, as they all shout in unison, "If I can't vote for my Donald, I'm voting Democrat."  

And then Rubio will lose, and 4 years from now guys like Gym will blame Rubio, instead of themselves, when the Dem wins yet again.

Yawn. I already stated that I would vote for Rubio just like I held my nose and voted for McCain and Romney

By the way, I also voted "R" down the line in 2014

So take your crap somewhere else
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sorry, but you're wrong, and you can quote me in a year and we can have this conversation then when we compare demographics from 2008, 2012, and 2016.

Cruz, Donald or whoever the nominee is, will not get more white voters than Romney did. So where are we going to get the extra 3-4 needed to win? Black voters, Asian, and hispanics. The 3 groups WE ARE NOT TRYING to get over to vote for us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz is unelectable. Sorry, but it's obvious to anyone who isn't a blind follower. And I'm a big Cruz supporter. Rubio has the best chance of winning not only mainstream "middle" where most voters are, but more hispanic voters compared to Romney. And no, he is not not a full blown constitutionalist like Cruz, or Rand Paul. But at this point, Republicans are not going to get more Caucasian voters compared to 2012, and since now the Democratic nominee will be white as well, any voters that where swayed from voting for Obama, to give Romney the edge in white voters, will be erased. And since our hispanic population is outgrowing both black, and white voters, it is simply not possible to win with someone who is unreasonable on immigration policy such as Trump who directly attacks Mexico or other direct country where most illegals are from. We need to gain hispanic voters. We absolutely need to. While I do agree that immigration needs to get under control, and fast, it is also a double edged sword. While you can get a lot of support from your base to show up from this issues, as Trump has shown, it will simply not be enough. We need the most electable, most conservative candidate. And Rubio is the only one who I ca see take votes away from Clinton. Has nothing to do with his conservative record, it has to do with appearance. And the guy is not perfect. Not at all. My guy would be either Rand Paul or Cruz. But I also want to win. And I rather put a Rubio in, and deal with republicans later. Because it's easier to put pressure on your own party by holding them accountable, then it is with someone like Obama, Clinton or Sanders.

LOL what????? Republicans will almost CERTAINLY get more white voters than 2012 because the incumbent black President has spent the last four years DEMONIZING the FUCK out of white people. He has single handedly converted the Democratic party from the de facto minority party to the blatantly anti-white party. Good fucking job Barry! Trump ESPECIALLY would do a great job increasing both white share and white turnout. His support is strongest among blue collar whites, and not just blue collar whites in the South, either. He has appealed to them in a way that no candidate has even bothered to try since Pat Buchanan over TWENTY years ago and you want to throw all of that away for Marco fucking Rubio????

What the fuck dude lol.

Sorry, but you're wrong, and you can quote me in a year and we can have this conversation then when we compare demographics from 2008, 2012, and 2016.

Cruz, Donald or whoever the nominee is, will not get more white voters than Romney did. So where are we going to get the extra 3-4 needed to win? Black voters, Asian, and hispanics. The 3 groups WE ARE NOT TRYING to get over to vote for us.

It would be VASTLY easier to get 3 or 4 more percentage points of the white vote than to get 30 or 40 percentage points more of the black or Hispanic vote. The nice thing about white voters a) They don't think the Republican party hates them. b) There are a fuckload more of them than the other groups combined (ESPECIALLY when it comes to voters versus just total population. 72 percent of the voters in 2012 were white compared to only 63% of the population). c) As I stated, we have a candidate who is ON FIRE with the largest segment of white voters in the country (non-college educated) d) The voters described in part c are the ENTIRE FUCKING KEY to the midwest e) Even leaving that aside, it's a lot easier to make a small shift in a demographic group than a HUGE, COMPLETELY UNPRECEDENTED shift in another group.

But, ya know, whatever, let's pander to Hispanics with this gay faced Cuban dude who might actually like the cock. Should work out great. I'm sure you're right. The only problem with Romney was that he wasn't enough of a pussy sellout, etc.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, realistically we're probably not fucked. It's not like he actually WON Iowa. I'm just fucking pissed that so many people voted for the gay latin Romney in Iowa. Like what the fuck is wrong with these people? Are they NOT tired of losing more than they win, and getting NONE of what they want when they do win?

Well, just look at GD, where people tend to be more politically savvy. Many here still think that Rubio is a "real conservative" and is not beholden to the establishment. Now imagine the average voter that picks who they want based on their looks or soundbites on Fox News.

We're fucked

Rubio finished 3rd....basically tied with Trump. Now imagine when all the other candidates drop and put support behind Rubio and he gets the entire establishment power and backing behind him. Not good.

Every poll on ARFCom shows that more Trump supporters are party-loyal than Cruz supporters. Peddle your falsehoods elsewhere.

Interesting to see you already distancing yourself from the failure of Rubio in the General Election...
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Closet faggot endorsed the closet faggot. Who would've guessed?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:44:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Jeb!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top