BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:41:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

French Soldier stabbed in the neck by man of N African origin dressed in Arab style clothing

Enjoy your new reality Euros.

we get a lot of that

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:41:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
French Soldier stabbed in the neck by man of N African origin dressed in Arab style clothing

oh dont worry,  this will be coming to your Virginia soon enough

My Virginia?  You realize that Florida is in the USA as well, right?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Religion of peace.

islam contributes so much to society.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
One day the world will have its fill of Islam....

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:42:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm starting to have mine

I've had mine for 40 years, bunch of dead Jewish kids convinced me...than there was a year of torturing hostages.. but I'm a bigot.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So how long until civilized nations are actively fighting them in their own streets, instead of third world shitholes?

The fighting has already started.

We just aren't fighting back yet.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:43:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Islamated Incident.

That your original? Pretty good either way.

Actually, yeah.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:43:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok?

Someone got stabbed.  Youre supposed to freak out.  

I think that the big deal is that members of an easy to define group are starting to attack individual soldiers in their homelands. What would you say if a member of that easily identified group stabbed a soldier outside of Fort Campbell and then attempted to behead him and then asked people to film him while waiting for police?

Or god forbid what if one of the easily identified group were to join the army and then commit an act of mass murder in a stateside base...

Oh wait, shit.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm starting to have mine

I've had mine for nearly 12 years.  

yup
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

So how long until civilized nations are actively fighting them in their own streets, instead of third world shitholes?

Either the west will start getting rid of the politicians who let them in. Or things will get ugly.

Immigration is all fine and dandy, when everyone is pulling the same direction. But this isn't anything short of colonization on the part of the 3rd world.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Roosting, they are

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:45:28 AM EDT
[#12]
It is amazing any Euro or mostly Christian country thought Muslim immigrants would be a good fit.  Seriously crazy and worse when they are poor and uneducated.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's easier to blame the religion than to blame the governments who have killed millions of Muslims.

That would be other Muslims or are we going WAY BACK..?

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:48:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Either the west will start getting rid of the politicians who let them in. Or things will get ugly.

Immigration is all fine and dandy, when everyone is pulling the same direction. But this isn't anything short of colonization INFECTION on the part of the 3rd world.

FIFY, though you could use invasion I see them as more of a societal parasite than an invading army.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like we haven't made the same bed for ourselves?

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It will continue to grow, imo. I look at the Atlas of History and how Islam has grown and it hasn't gotten any smaller.

It amazes Me that it grows. Can you think of a shittier religion? I can't. I don't see the appeal.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

It's easier to blame the religion than to blame the governments who have killed millions of Muslims.

Really?  Millions?
tank avatar sympathizer? fucking disgusting.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:53:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do European nations allow muslims in?

Don't they teach history?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:55:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Like we haven't made the same bed for ourselves?

I'm waiting for one of those US based jihad camps I was reading about to cook off. Still have my terrorist hunting permit, no bag limit. I'm pretty sure everyone else saved theirs too.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:58:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fighting has already started.

We just aren't fighting back yet.

Agreed.

Can't help but wonder what will have to happen before we do start fighting back.

I shudder at the thought.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 9:58:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Wait...the soldier was "on patrol with two other soldiers" and a guy ran up, stabbed him then got away?

WTF kind of patrol was that?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:00:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do European nations allow muslims in?

Don't they teach history?

They make our newliberals seem conservative by comparison.  I know the Islam sympathizers here in this thread don't want to hear it but until the Euros find their balls and stop appeasing 3rd world scum, they're in for a sustained miserable existence.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's fucked up of you to say.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:01:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this the new strategy of Jihadis?

Quoted:
Quoted:

Just shut the fuck up.

Let me help you. Your comment made you sound like a dumb redneck.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:03:23 AM EDT
[#25]
FBHO
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:03:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It will be along shortly.    

Any society that refuses to acknowledge a threat to its existence and defend itself accordingly deserves to become extinct.

Not only that but to actively invite the seeds of its own destruction into its realm while arrogantly convinced that its way of life is superior and will not be challenged?   It is suicidal for a civilization/society.  

The western European civilization including those in N America seem hell bent on the financial, moral and governmental destruction of its own civilization.  It is Old Testament Biblical in nature.  

Completely illogical and stupid.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:05:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

not long......even here
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:06:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Did he sound French.

"Le Allah Le Ackbar" he shouted
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:07:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.

Don't get banned over stupid shit. You should have just asked him what the US is doing to stop the inflow of muslims to the US.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:07:51 AM EDT
[#31]
It was a French patrol...they surrendered.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.

Yeah I'd be mad if I were you too.  Maybe your policies will change after your riots are done?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:08:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

not long......even here
The events of the last few days are a wake up call , I just wonder if they are a sign of things to come

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Just shut the fuck up.

This.

Stay classy.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Look like we need to off some more
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.

Yeah I'd be mad if I were you too.  Maybe your policies will change after your riots are done?

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.

Don't get banned over stupid shit. You should have just asked him what the US is doing to stop the inflow of muslims to the US.

We run Duck Dynasty marathons to keep them pacified.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Huh?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:12:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.

How are those muslim youth riots working for you?

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.

How are those muslim youth riots working for you?

They are not motivated by religion, if that's what you're saying.

Many of them aren't even immigrants, but homegrown communists looking for a fight.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Well, this thread has spiraled into a ring of shit rather quickly.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:17:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Just shut the fuck up.

This.

Stay classy.

I shall.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:21:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

It will continue to grow, imo. I look at the Atlas of History and how Islam has grown and it hasn't gotten any smaller.

It amazes Me that it grows. Can you think of a shittier religion? I can't. I don't see the appeal.  

Threats of getting your head lopped off can be a pretty motivating factor in "converting" to their way of thinking.

Sooner or later this planet is gonna play a global game of "Cowboys and Muslims" and it ain't gonna be pretty.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Good point. It is the Religion of Peace after all.

Non-believers of Islam are all entitled to a peaceful dirtnap courtesy of the snack bar.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:23:23 AM EDT
[#46]

More: Man who stabbed French soldier in Paris remains on the run; police exploring all leads, French President Hollande says - @Reuters

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Will the French do the same as the Brits and respond by not allowing soldiers to wear uniforms?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#48]
sudden jihadi syndrome?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

More: Man who stabbed French soldier in Paris remains on the run; police exploring all leads, French President Hollande says - @Reuters

Excellent news I hope he recovers fully and the muslim scum gets put in a brazen bull.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:28:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Threats of getting your head lopped off can be a pretty motivating factor in "converting" to their way of thinking.

Sooner or later this planet is gonna play a global game of "Cowboys and Muslims" and it ain't gonna be pretty.

As long as the Cowboys win.

But honestly, I think they will end up righting themselves. Think about how jacked up Christianity was a few hundred years ago. Islam will be the same way one way or another.  
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top