Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:31:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So how long until civilized nations are actively fighting them in their own streets, instead of third world shitholes?

Well, many here believe that if we leave them alone, they will leave us alone AND they have no way of getting here to fuck with us.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#2]
The European members of this board are NOT part of the problem.

The only question is whether the solution will come in an organized and appropriate way, or whether it will come in a paroxysm of ruthlessness.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
One day the world will have its fill of Islam....

I'm starting to have mine

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Threats of getting your head lopped off can be a pretty motivating factor in "converting" to their way of thinking.

Sooner or later this planet is gonna play a global game of "Cowboys and Muslims" and it ain't gonna be pretty.

As long as the Cowboys win.

But honestly, I think they will end up righting themselves. Think about how jacked up Christianity was a few hundred years ago. Islam will be the same way one way or another.  

I doubt it. Fundamental differences in doctrine prevent Sharia from being compatible with free societies.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If we leave them alone, they will leave us alone.

Haven't you heard?

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:33:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Will the French do the same as the Brits and respond by not allowing soldiers to wear uniforms?

no

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:33:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The European members of this board are NOT part of the problem.

The only question is whether the solution will come in an organized and appropriate way, or whether it will come in a paroxysm of ruthlessness.

I don't think it is even a question. If the solution comes, it will come from the street.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:35:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

French Soldier stabbed in the neck by man of N African origin dressed in Arab style clothing

Enjoy your new reality Euros.

What European member said "enjoy your new reality" after 9/11 or the Boston Marathon?

That's right,none.

Friggin seriously

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

The European Summer is underway.  In before Obama praises their freedom fighting.

The jihadists are just celebrating since our historic President, Barack Hussein Obama announced our surrender in his "end the GWOT" speech.

Another essential step in the fundamental transformation of Amerikkka.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  I simply don't trust any Moslems. I don't think I hate, but they sure as hell won't babysit for us.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:42:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:45:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
French Soldier stabbed in the neck by man of N African origin dressed in Arab style clothing

Uh ... what? That shit happens here too.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck you.

Yeah I'd be mad if I were you too.  Maybe your policies will change after your riots are done?

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Walter Cronkite has been reporting that "immigrants from the nations that have been at war(Moslem?) are the neighborhoods that are rioting. Poor neighborhoods that are made up of foreign speaking people that have sought refuge from their war torn Countries

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's easier to blame the religion than to blame the governments who have killed millions of Muslims.

Really?  Millions?

tank avatar sympathizer? fucking disgusting.

No shit. I wonder how long he's been in. It's obvious who he voted for.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:48:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have muslim violence but not in the manner that Europe is seeing.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:48:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Has france surrendered yet?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

In before some Euro or Floridian calls you a redneck!
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Waiting for the European backlash and the new genocide.  Even before that arsehole Adolph, the Europeans have a history of blood in the streets.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Waiting for the European backlash and the new genocide.  Even before that arsehole Adolph, the Europeans have a history of blood in the streets.

I tried to point that out but I was called a redneck and the Euros got angry at my insensitivity towards their muslims.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:53:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Treat them nice...they will change because of your niceness.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They wont surrender until 50% of their front line troops are dead or captured. Just like last time.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
paroxysm of ruthlessness.

what does that even mean?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 10:59:27 AM EDT
[#24]

And the security services probably know all the players involved and have been watching them live in public supported housing for years.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:00:45 AM EDT
[#25]
I can tell you right now: race or religion had nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

And the security services probably know all the players involved and have been watching them live in public supported housing for years.

yes

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:01:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:01:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They wont surrender until 50% of their front line troops are dead or captured. Just like last time.

What was the ratio within that 50 percent?

99 percent captured, 1 percent dead?

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's easier to blame the religion than to blame the governments who have killed millions of Muslims.

Time to throw the  baby out with the bathwater.   It's over due.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Really?

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm from Oklahoma...

And your statements in this thread really do make you look like an uneducated redneck.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Yes. An Enlightened One™ has told me that any personal action are never based on race, culture OR religion.  Well maybe not religion.  But I don't want to point any premature fingers at a culprit until all the facts are in, and maybe not then if it doesn't fit-in with my core beliefs.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm from Oklahoma...

And your statements in this thread really do make you look like an uneducated redneck.

Ok then please help me understand things from your point of view.  Maybe you can mend my uncouth ways.  I'm serious.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:07:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Get well soon, French Guy.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh dont worry,  this will be coming to your Virginia soon enough

Mir Qazi
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:09:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Here is my surprised face.. Wait For It.......................
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:10:11 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Get well soon, French Guy.

thread needs more of this

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:11:01 AM EDT
[#38]

paroxysm - any sudden, violent outburst; a fit of violent action or emotion
ruthlessness - without pity or compassion; cruel; merciless:

It's the description that should be used in newspapers and media.  2 words can convey a lot more information than a paragraph of smaller ones.  People would expand their vocabulary and get used to it.   The precise words make it more difficult to "spin" what was said earlier as well.

True.  Another advocate for precise language.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had mine for nearly 12 years.  

yup

+1
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm from Oklahoma...

Ok then please help me understand things from your point of view.  Maybe you can mend my uncouth ways.  I'm serious.

You stated that our euro members are being offended because you're insulting their muslims? I believe they offended that you are using this example of extremism to attack europe while ignoring America's own struggle with it. Nobody has been hit harder than us by extremist.

I believe that our euro members (who hate radical islam as much as we do) are getting tired of US members so gleefully playing the role of the uneducated American Hillbilly and using these tragic attacks as an opportunity to fling insults. At the wrong people I might add.

America is doing no better at stopping radical islam then they are and we have no room to gloat.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mir Qazi

1992 or 1993 CIA shooter ?
Mir Amal Kansi. (or Kasi?)
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm from Oklahoma...

We're importing these people like crazy also. It's hypocritical to stand here and make snippy comments like that without acknowledging that we are facing the same problem. People don't like hypocrites.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Fuck me runnin'
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm from Oklahoma...

You stated that our euro members are being offended because you're insulting their muslims? I believe they offended that you are using this example of extremism to attack europe while ignoring America's own struggle with it. Nobody has been hit harder than us by extremist.

I believe that our euro members (who hate radical islam as much as we do) are getting tired of US members so gleefully playing the role of the uneducated American Hillbilly and using these tragic attacks as an opportunity to fling insults. At the wrong people I might add.

America is doing no better at stopping radical islam then they are and we have no room to gloat.

You said it better than I.

They are screwed by their leaders much like we are, besides taking jabs over something like this sounds petty.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:25:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had Mine long time ago.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:26:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We deal with such vermin in a different way.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:28:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we can all agree that it was a dumb thing to say.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:29:01 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Seriously?

What the fuck are they putting in the water in Pennsylvania?

Nick
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

More: Man who stabbed French soldier in Paris remains on the run; police exploring all leads, French President Hollande says - @Reuters

Excellent news I hope he recovers fully and the muslim scum gets put in a brazen bull.

Amen.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:30:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top