BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When does the Clydesdale sale happen or does AB turn them into dog food?
View Quote

I would donate to save the Clydesdales but will not knowingly buy another AB product. I said knowing because it is hard to remember all their brands. Maybe I should print a cheat sheet when I am planing on trying something new.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Make a good product.

Fuck politics.
View Quote

we haven't lived in that world for quite some time
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:12:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Donald Trump Jr?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make a good product.

Fuck politics.
Donald Trump Jr?

Bruh

The poster isn’t supporting this shit. He’s saying a company needs to just stick to making a product and avoid politics. It had nothing to do with trump or any of his family.
You’re better than this
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Well do you piss off the trans community (less than 1% of the population) or the ppl who drink your beer (the other 99%)
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This. Its not about transgenders...or beer...it's about control. They want to break everything down into small pieces ..pick through the vestiges of the old companies and rebuild it into a controled utopia..where the only companies left will do whatever their overloards tell them to do.

You will buy their products ..or simply not have beer to drink...or a car to drive...or food for your kids. You will obey them...take their mark ...offer up your children...worship the beast or die.

The good news is ....we can know how it ends.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make a good product.

Fuck politics.

Are you paying attention? They're not concerned with the capitalist model anymore.

The cabal that controls planet earth and all flow of wealth have said, "Do our bidding, use the woke agenda to destroy western civilization and America along with it, and we will ensure you can suckle from the golden teet."

This. Its not about transgenders...or beer...it's about control. They want to break everything down into small pieces ..pick through the vestiges of the old companies and rebuild it into a controled utopia..where the only companies left will do whatever their overloards tell them to do.

You will buy their products ..or simply not have beer to drink...or a car to drive...or food for your kids. You will obey them...take their mark ...offer up your children...worship the beast or die.

The good news is ....we can know how it ends.

Option B:
Brew your own beer, throw theirs into the harbor
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why is Yuengling the go to beer all of a sudden?  What makes it the default replacement for A-B ?
View Quote

Because Coors/Miller is woke too.
Yuengling or PBR for no woke aftertaste.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I drank Budweiser for 35 years, when this debacle started I switched to PBR. To be honest I’ve developed a taste for it  and I doubt I’ll go back to Bud. PBR is cheaper and I can get them in 30 packs. Thanks A-B!
View Quote

Same here except mine was BL at about 2 cases/week.  Pabst gets my money now.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well do you piss off the trans community (less than 1% of the population) or the ppl who drink your beer (the other 99%)
View Quote

Por que no los dos?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#9]
We need a Bud Lite forum

JK
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Personally, I prefer when companies are vocal about their politics. Makes it easier to know who to avoid.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#11]
They should just kill off BL production entirely at this point and start back up with a fruity red ale under the brand name Tranny Fluid.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:32:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is Yuengling the go to beer all of a sudden?  What makes it the default replacement for A-B ?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/302943/Screenshot_20230416-135432_Chrome_jpg-2814040.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/302943/Screenshot_20230416-135443_Chrome_jpg-2814042.JPG

I'm usually more burnt toast dark beer but bud heavy now and then was a nice now the grass beer. Yeungling or pbr can fill that role fine. Where is Sam Addams in the woke scale these days?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:35:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He can prove to me he actually owns guns....

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/20230510_125311_jpg-2814019.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that one fellow gun enthusiast still telling us that we are all dumb and this won't hurt AB at all?

No, now he's saying that there are unfortunate poors who work for AB who are affected by this and it isn't hurting those who caused it.

Well, he’s a leftist shill, even if he does own guns.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:37:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Embracing faggotry has consequences.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm usually more burnt toast dark beer but bud heavy now and then was a nice now the grass beer. Yeungling or pbr can fill that role fine. Where is Sam Addams in the woke scale these days?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/302943/Screenshot_20230416-135432_Chrome_jpg-2814040.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/302943/Screenshot_20230416-135443_Chrome_jpg-2814042.JPG

They want to watch you suck the Tranny’s cock.
https://www.samueladams.com/loveconquersale
Samuel Adams is proud to introduce Love Conquers Ale 2022. This welcoming wheat ale features hints of yuzu for bright citrus notes and prickly pear to create a bold, pinkish hue that captures the joy and expression of PRIDE.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:40:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Time to start making fun of him!  "Hey Joe, how's the hormone treatment going?"  "I see your boobs are growing."  "Have you started using the ladies room?"
View Quote

My buddy still drinks it. I fuck with him all the time. Its fun and he laughs with it. But in the end he has pretty thick skin and really just does not give a fuck about it. I made the sin of accepting a few when cooking out and now I am apparently a trans enabler according to some snowflakes. Some people are emotionally invested in this pretty hard.

I am not boycotting because I never by their products anyway. It would be stupid to say I am boycotting when I was never a customer anyway. Unless I wanted to virtue signal. Lucky for hism I just rcieved a free case of Miller Lite (WOKE beer as well) I I have beer to hand him next cookout. I rarely drink and I I am going to buy beer its usually Tucher or if I need a bunch for a long weekend its usually Yeungling. But all beer is welcome at my BBQs.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#17]
According to the statistics BL sales are down about 20%.

That’s not that big of a deal as it implies 80% are still drinking BL as usual.  That may be a bump in the road but definitely not gonna sink them.  Unlikely to have any long term consequences either.  

This sounds like a typical GD fantasy more than a reality.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Samuel Adams is proud to introduce Love Conquers Ale 2022. This welcoming wheat ale features hints of yuzu for bright citrus notes and prickly pear to create a bold, pinkish hue that captures the joy and expression of PRIDE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well that sucks
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:49:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Well, he's a leftist shill, even if he does own guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that one fellow gun enthusiast still telling us that we are all dumb and this won't hurt AB at all?

No, now he's saying that there are unfortunate poors who work for AB who are affected by this and it isn't hurting those who caused it.

Well, he's a leftist shill, even if he does own guns.
True
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:52:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Run your business and STFU instead of taking political stances.  Some will never learn.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Has A-B really taken that large of a hit? I figured it was a smoke and mirror affair.
View Quote

So far it appears to be significant.  Time will tell though. Lots of folks sayings apologies and such would fix things. People are eager to be reunited with lost lovers so if a proper apology comes, many will go back.  IMHO that why the Right loses. The Left at least knows how to punish those that go stray and basically write the offender out of their lives entirely sending a message to others. Going back is weakness.

Hopefully they have the fortitude to never go back but of luckily for them AB will never really apologize. Once you sell your soul to the Left like that you can never go back They own your soul so to speak.

I hope they don't go back on their boycott but time will tell. Many seem to be hoping for an apology so they can come running back for more abuse.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#22]

I would say because its much better in every way. I always thought so but at least the Tranny got people to stop drinking shitty beer and try other things
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Hope Tranheuser-Bush keeps going down.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:03:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I know a guy that drinks bud light every night. It's his go to beer. He still buys it by the case. He's also a ratweasel cuck with a micropenis - if that tells you anything about people who still drink that piss water...
View Quote

How did you verify the micro penis?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:05:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Run your business and STFU instead of taking political stances.  Some will never learn.
View Quote

Would you rather be supporting Woke companies unknowingly?  At least they are telling you where some of your money is going
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'd like that as well, but the masses are largely ignoring the rest of its other brands.
View Quote

Very wrong sir..no sarcasm.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:20:37 AM EDT
[#27]
What is really needed is a plan that kills off esg and it's varients. bud lite is just a minor symptom of the rot.
Until firms like Blackrock and other funds that own or control millions upon millions of shares are taken down, disassembled and stomped into the ground not much will ever change.
Yeah, rah rah, bud lite is hurting. But there are so many other corporations still zipping along the esg highway that even if bud lite was to disappear the control of financing will still be in the esg hands.
Without access to capital even the biggest corporations can fail.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:35:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That’s not that big of a deal as it implies 80% are still drinking BL as usual.  That may be a bump in the road but definitely not gonna sink them.  Unlikely to have any long term consequences either.  

View Quote

Well, it enough so that a large bank downgraded AB stock.  That's the stock for the entire company, not the Bud Light brand.  Did you bother to read the link I posted in the OP?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hope Tranheuser-Bush keeps going down.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:39:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Would you rather be supporting Woke companies unknowingly?  At least they are telling you where some of your money is going
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a consumer, yes, I'll happily take my funds to people who don't hate me.

As a business person, I wouldn't let me product get contaminated with my politics for this exact reason.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You might not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make a good product.

Fuck politics.

You might not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you."

Parallel Universe Plato, right?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#32]

No one talks about it, but the silver lining to this mess is that the "movement" probably recognizes the nation's wholesale rejection of their mental illness.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:45:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Parallel Universe Plato, right?
View Quote

"You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you."

Attributed to Leon Trotsky
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:58:52 AM EDT
[#34]
maybe the Busch family should buy Budweiser back
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:01:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

True but that figure is only "in store" reciepts.  They haven't released "on site" figures which many are saying is even worse.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe they do not hate traditional America?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:06:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Bruh

The poster isn't supporting this shit. He's saying a company needs to just stick to making a product and avoid politics. It had nothing to do with trump or any of his family.
You're better than this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make a good product.

Fuck politics.
Donald Trump Jr?

Bruh

The poster isn't supporting this shit. He's saying a company needs to just stick to making a product and avoid politics. It had nothing to do with trump or any of his family.
You're better than this
You missed the joke.... also:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope they fail

Yes.

This.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#40]
How low does ABI stock need to go before it is a buy?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:46:09 PM EDT
[#41]
From a buy to a hold.
Fuck em
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:49:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Why does everyone persist in calling him a girl?  Hasn't had the surgery or hormone treatment to at least, have the appearance of trying to be a girl.  It's a MAN baby.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry OP, I disagree about "clueless girl." She knew exactly what she was trying to do, just like all those woke major companies. She just underestimated the blowback.
Why does everyone persist in calling him a girl?  Hasn't had the surgery or hormone treatment to at least, have the appearance of trying to be a girl.  It's a MAN baby.

My cat is neutered.  I don’t call him a “she.”

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:03:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
How low does ABI stock need to go before it is a buy?
View Quote

My opinion and worth what you paid for it.  No major brewery is a buy.  If you absolutely have to buy a major brewer buy TAP.

It is not a growing industry.  BUD was in trouble before the Mulvaney incident.  AB-InBev has a great deal of debt and consistently underperforms the S&P 500.

I am short BUD and thoroughly enjoying the ride.  I sold puts on TAP, and will likely close that position soon.

There may be great small breweries out there, but macro brewers don’t make for a good investment.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#45]
It'd suck if innocent people lost jobs but I think AB needs to go bankrupt to teach other woke companies a lesson.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:05:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The only ones I'm seeing buying BL are boomers. With that said, majority of beer being sold is Michelob followed by Yuengling, then seltzers, and finally piss beer (Busch, Natty, Keystone). For reference I work in a grocery store.
View Quote

Correction: Keystone is not piss beer...
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I know a guy that drinks bud light every night. It's his go to beer. He still buys it by the case. He's also a ratweasel cuck with a micropenis - if that tells you anything about people who still drink that piss water...
View Quote

The one guy I know who still drinks BL is a racist Fk.  I am ok with it because he doesn't really hide it.  I respect that, but damn, he is a clueless SOB.  I think it is ironic as hell that he still drinks it.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:12:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Well guys I think we made our point: If a beer company makes a commercial that doesn't support our fantasies we'll drink up to 20% less beer. AB has apologized and even gave its distributors a free case of Bud Light. So let's move on from this boycott and start acting like grown ups because at this point we're only hurting ourselves.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Well guys I think we made our point: If a beer company makes a commercial that doesn't support our fantasies we'll drink up to 20% less beer. AB has apologized and even gave its distributors a free case of Bud Light. So let's move on from this boycott and start acting like grown ups because at this point we're only hurting ourselves.
View Quote

Thank you for your input, fellow firearms enthusiast!
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was going to ask the same question. Because that statement came across with a lot of confidence.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top