View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Screen name?

ha!

This guy is antigun.

Well now you can tell him he’s drinking beer brewed by transvestitephobes.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If AR15.Com members were to buy controlling interest in stock of AB and then cleaned house and turned it back into a real (good) beer company would it be a success?
Could AB be rescued?
View Quote

No. It’s forever tainted. Once your brand becomes the punchline is a joke, I don’t think there is a way to save it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It won't be long before A-B files for bankruptcy protection.
View Quote

They’ve got many, many other brands.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:45:24 AM EDT
[#5]
The Euros have so woven ESG into the company culture they can't pull out of the death spiral.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Why is Yuengling the go to beer all of a sudden?  What makes it the default replacement for A-B ?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sorry OP, I disagree about "clueless girl." She knew exactly what she was trying to do, just like all those woke major companies. She just underestimated the blowback.
View Quote
Why does everyone persist in calling him a girl?  Hasn't had the surgery or hormone treatment to at least, have the appearance of trying to be a girl.  It's a MAN baby.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#8]
It would be great if more of our right-wing NPCs were paying enough attention to realize they can do this to every leftist aligned corporation or industry. Sadly they aren’t
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:54:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I know a guy that drinks bud light every night. It's his go to beer. He still buys it by the case. He's also a ratweasel cuck with a micropenis - if that tells you anything about people who still drink that piss water...
View Quote

Nobody I know still drinks Bud Light and no I don't know that many people.

That said, I'm in Walmart at least twice a week; since Bud turned into trans fluid I've seen Yuengling nearly wiped out twice and I've only witnessed people buying Bud products three times. Every one of those three were older than me (I'm 56) so I figure they are either oblivious or woke.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 8:59:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why does everyone persist in calling him a girl?  Hasn't had the surgery or hormone treatment to at least, have the appearance of trying to be a girl.  It's a MAN baby.
View Quote

I think they were referring to the Ad VP girl, not the tranny thing.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:03:10 AM EDT
[#11]
When does the Clydesdale sale happen or does AB turn them into dog food?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:04:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why is Yuengling the go to beer all of a sudden?  What makes it the default replacement for A-B ?
View Quote

Yuengling, The Oldest Brewery In America. Independently Owned and Family Operated since 1829
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My mistake.  Comment still stands about the tranny though.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:09:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Ad VP girl didn't just appoint herself.

She was hired and I guarantee she was hired after spouting every diversity cliche imaginable during her job interview.  I'm also going to go out on a limb and say she's not some anomaly at AB, but rather par for the course with their senior corporate leadership.  

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Time to start making fun of him!  "Hey Joe, how's the hormone treatment going?"  "I see your boobs are growing."  "Have you started using the ladies room?"
View Quote

Yeah. Then, he goes and shoots up a mall—not because he’s an unhinged Libtard, but cause “bullied by Conservatives”.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:13:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Blackrock will step in and buy it when it devalues enough
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:17:24 AM EDT
[#18]
The only ones I'm seeing buying BL are boomers. With that said, majority of beer being sold is Michelob followed by Yuengling, then seltzers, and finally piss beer (Busch, Natty, Keystone). For reference I work in a grocery store.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Make a good product.

Fuck politics.
View Quote
Donald Trump Jr?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Make a good product.

Fuck politics.
View Quote

Are you paying attention? They're not concerned with the capitalist model anymore.

The cabal that controls planet earth and all flow of wealth have said, "Do our bidding, use the woke agenda to destroy western civilization and America along with it, and we will ensure you can suckle from the golden teet."
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
tl;dr - A-B hires a clueless girl to re-brand Bud Light based on her own warped fantasy.  The campaign fails spectacularly.  A-B doubles down, more failure.  A-B struggles to distance itself, fails again.  Now, the trans community is boycotting A-B for trying to distance itself from the mentally ill.  Major bank downgrades A-B stock.

https://slaynews.com/news/anheuser-buschs-stock-status-downgraded-by-major-bank-as-bud-light-backlash-rages-on/

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/simpsons_nelson_haha2-36.jpg
View Quote

They are a Partner of the WEF. None of this was done through a series of unfortunate mistakes.

They signed up for it, and are going to keep pushing it one way or another.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Is that one fellow gun enthusiast still telling us that we are all dumb and this won't hurt AB at all?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is that one fellow gun enthusiast still telling us that we are all dumb and this won't hurt AB at all?
View Quote
His NFT paid brain-addled lickspittle lackeys are still here posting, sadly.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:31:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Sorry OP, I disagree about "clueless girl." She knew exactly what she was trying to do, just like all those woke major companies. She just underestimated the blowback.
View Quote

What @Strela said, not only did she know, many layers up the management food chain also knew.  I retired from major corporate and this would be like our refinery manager, who had complete control of the facility-his word was the final word, decided one day to change the name on the sign out front.  Did not happen in a vacuum and they are covering their asses and the “clueless girl”, AKA woke bitch, should take the fall but as best as I can tell she is still on the payroll, and she is still there because she has a thumb drive stored at Ft. Knox with the chain of approval emails on it.

I can’t tell you how many times in my career where I sat in meetings across the table from people denying that they got instructions and procedures from engineering (me) and I very politely pass an email across the table
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:32:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I hope they fail
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Are you paying attention? They're not concerned with the capitalist model anymore.

The cabal that controls planet earth and all flow of wealth have said, "Do our bidding, use the woke agenda to destroy western civilization and America along with it, and we will ensure you can suckle from the golden teet."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make a good product.

Fuck politics.

This. Its not about transgenders...or beer...it's about control. They want to break everything down into small pieces ..pick through the vestiges of the old companies and rebuild it into a controled utopia..where the only companies left will do whatever their overloards tell them to do.

You will buy their products ..or simply not have beer to drink...or a car to drive...or food for your kids. You will obey them...take their mark ...offer up your children...worship the beast or die.

The good news is ....we can know how it ends.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#28]

That is some funny shit right there!
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#29]
I celebrate this major fuckup by AB. I switched to Yungling light and Flight and I’m actually enjoying it more now.  Almost too much.
Can I sue AB for turning me into an alcoholic now?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
His NFT paid brain-addled lickspittle lackeys are still here posting, sadly.
View Quote
But but but muh SPORTSBALL boycott failed therefore this is going to fail!
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Make a good product.

Fuck politics.
View Quote

This.

The funny thing is that in this case, the politics made everybody take a second to realize that the product was shit in the first place. That's why this situation is unique and is more than a mere boycott.

It's about punishing AB for its wokeness and contempt for its customers, but also about realizing there are simply much better alternatives in the market.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:41:47 AM EDT
[#32]
I gotta admit, I didn't see this going this far, but I am damn happy it has.  
It gives me a little hope with all the letdowns the past few years.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Doubtful.  But it is possible they will "suspend" Bud Light and reintroduce it under another name.  It will cost $$$ to do that but actions have consequences.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It won't be long before A-B files for bankruptcy protection.

Doubtful.  But it is possible they will "suspend" Bud Light and reintroduce it under another name.  It will cost $$$ to do that but actions have consequences.

The whole business model is the brand.  It's definitely not the awesome beer.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:43:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Explain that? Right now I think the only people suffering are AB management missing bonus targets, and perhaps a few brewery employees.

View Quote
The distributors are getting fucked.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, now he’s saying that there are unfortunate poors who work for AB who are affected by this and it isn’t hurting those who caused it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:46:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Explain that? Right now I think the only people suffering are AB management missing bonus targets, and perhaps a few brewery employees.

Politics has downstream consequences. Same as it has down-ballot consequences. If you're at the top, you have to take care of the people below you because your actions at the top can affect them. Welcome to reality, a lot of people seem to forget this.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:47:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yuengling, The Oldest Brewery In America. Independently Owned and Family Operated since 1829
View Quote

In addition, until pretty recently it was only available in the NE US. I'm not sure how far they are distributing it, but we have it in OK now. Pretty good timing on that decision by Yuengling!

Got some of the pilsner the other day and while it's not life-changingly good it's actually got some flavor. Looking forward to trying their other ones.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#38]
In before:

I wish they would just sincerely apologize so I can give them my money.  

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No, now he's saying that there are unfortunate poors who work for AB who are affected by this and it isn't hurting those who caused it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, now he's saying that there are unfortunate poors who work for AB who are affected by this and it isn't hurting those who caused it.
He can prove to me he actually owns guns....

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:48:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

In addition, until pretty recently it was only available in the NE US. I'm not sure how far they are distributing it, but we have it in OK now. Pretty good timing on that decision by Yuengling!

Got some of the pilsner the other day and while it's not life-changingly good it's actually got some flavor. Looking forward to trying their other ones.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@hhsmiley, Yuengling has been available in Miami, FL since the 90s. They aren't just a NE thing.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:49:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No. It’s forever tainted. Once your brand becomes the punchline is a joke, I don’t think there is a way to save it.
View Quote

Remember Aids (Ayds?) diet pills?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I gotta admit, I didn't see this going this far, but I am damn happy it has.  
It gives me a little hope with all the letdowns the past few years.
View Quote

The makers of Bud Lite failed to read their customers.  The same customers that have been buying their beer for generations upon generations.  They are clueless.  Any connection to the WEF and the EU should send a huge message to all of the manufacturers and producers who have signed on to the LGB yadda yadda and the trans movement should feel the sting.  

American exceptualism needs to take the drivers seat.  It appears so many folks in the world want to be like Americans, now is their chance to follow our lead.  

kwg
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
@hhsmiley, Yuengling has been available in Miami, FL since the 90s. They aren't just a NE thing.
View Quote

Well, maybe I should have said "east coast" or "eastern US". The point is it didn't get to the middle of the country till after 2021.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Make a good product.

Fuck politics.
View Quote

Their marketing is why it was so popular. Spuds Mackenzie, frogs, Bud Bowl, Wassup, Clydesdales, "King of Beers", etc. Without the marketing, Bud Light wouldn't be a thing at all.

It just isn't hard to reach for a different 12 pack. There isn't anything magical about any shitty light beer. I mean, drinkability is a selling point.

And look! No dicks!

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I hope AB is forced-to declare BK.
View Quote

I'd like that as well, but the masses are largely ignoring the rest of its other brands.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Maybe the Busch family wants the company back?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

They’ve got many, many other brands.
View Quote

Don’t buy the brands you know are AB. They are being hurt right now. Just keep it up. Don’t believe that their sales are down 1%. It is not relevant what happens in the rest of the world. A 20-30% hit in the US is devastating. They will lose their dominance of the US market.

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:00:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are not woke and I like the original better.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Truth. Stop with the BS, he is boy and will always be a boy or neither. He will never be a girl.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I hope AB is forced-to declare BK.
View Quote
I'd like that, but it won't happen as long as Don Jr. tells people to invest in it because his Dad owns stock.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top