BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thats the fate of a product that is now seen as a gay beer. Would you want your friends to see you drinking it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure.  And Hilary was leading in every exit poll I saw, right up until the end.

The other thing they didn't take into account are the people who are dropping all products from InBev.  Ultra, Corona, etc.  Most of my friends who were Ultra or Bud Light drinkers have switched to Yuengling products or Coors Light.  That's gonna be a LOT of cases of InBev beers not sold over the course of this year.

Thats the fate of a product that is now seen as a gay beer. Would you want your friends to see you drinking it?

essentially this.  People don't seem to quite get that the reason sales have plummited has far more to do with Bud Lite now being the Virginia Slims of beers, than politics.  Right now there's some degree of politics, but eventually ABinBev will recover from that. But the Bud Lite brand itself is going to be a much much longer road.  Because nobody get's off their horse, puts up their rope, dusts off their hat, and whips out a pack of Virginia Slims in front of the crew.  That's what Bud Lite just did to themselves and every construction worker coming off the job site - et al.  Actually, worse, because a whole lot of women (virigian Slims smokers), actually aren't big fans of men pretending to be woman and fucking up their world either.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:19:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

i honestly dont remember ever seeing a mfg rebate for beer before.  

View Quote

Against tabc regulations in Texas.
Every state has slightly different abc codes.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:22:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is the new Kroger ad for Bud Light.  Manufacture's discount takes about 33% off the price.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/680/budlight_JPG-2796511.jpg
View Quote

Damn good price for Stella. Too bad it’s AB. I’ll stick with my Peroni, though.
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

You got Peronies? TMI
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is the new Kroger ad for Bud Light.  Manufacture's discount takes about 33% off the price.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/680/budlight_JPG-2796511.jpg

I think Peroni is AB/InBev too?

Saw it in the big chart someone posted somewhere IIRC.

EDIT: I remembered wrong, apparently owned by Asahi.

I passed on some the other day because I remembered wrong lol!
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well…
This little nugget came across my computer this morning.  
Looks like Newsweek polled some people and it’s not as bad for Bud Lite after all.  

Bud Lite
View Quote

A Newsweek poll?!?!?! I' m sure after this blockbuster news AB will book more transvestites for ads for baseball season marketing.

Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#7]
i'm ready for the store to give their cooler room to other beers, anheuser busch shit is just taking up room at this point
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The key take away in all this - and I hope all large corporations are paying attention (or at least the ones I own stock in):

It is absolutely and profoundly retarded, I mean, INDESCRIBABLY so, to somehow think it’s a good idea to get your brand jammed up in the middle of a horrendously controversial political issue, and especially appearing to be in support of one for which reliable statistical clues exist that probably more than 200 million American customers do not agree with.

This disaster for Budweiser is going to be remembered and studied by brand and marketing experts for YEARS now.

This may well prove to be one of the greatest brand and image marketing disasters in history.

Fucking absolute idiots.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
The key take away in all this - and I hope all large corporations are paying attention (or at least the ones I own stock in):

It is absolutely and profoundly retarded, I mean, INDESCRIBABLY so, to somehow think it’s a good idea to get your brand jammed up in the middle of a horrendously controversial political issue, and especially appearing to be in support of one for which reliable statistical clues exist that probably more than 200 million American customers do not agree with.

This disaster for Budweiser is going to be remembered and studied by brand and marketing experts for YEARS now.

This may well prove to be one of the greatest brand and image marketing disasters in history.

Fucking absolute idiots.

I agree.

Marketing classes around the world will be using Bud Light's misunderstanding of their core customer base as an example of what not to do in product marketing for decades to come.

Quoted:
About 10:30 in Walmart this morning, Yuengling bottles had been wiped out.
Cases & cases of Bud/Bud Light.
I'm gonna have to neckbeard Yuengling bottles.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/302943/20230426_102253_jpg-2796666.JPG

It won't be long before those shelves are rearranged with less space for Bud products.

AB products have had a market majority for a long time. So much so that Bud marketers will come around and arrange the shelves for you, and they have been very good at arranging by sales.

When I managed a convenience store, the Miller guy wouldn't leave me alone saying that Bud only sold better because of product placement.

To get him to shut up, I told him he could rearrange the cooler for one month but that if sales of Miller didn't increase, he had to put it back.

He put it back the way it was after one month when sales didn't change at all.

Quoted:
Well…
This little nugget came across my computer this morning.  
Looks like Newsweek polled some people and it’s not as bad for Bud Lite after all.  

Bud Lite

Just like every other pole conducted by a propaganda bureau, I don't believe those numbers represent the facts.

My informal survey of stores I frequent show that Bud Light sales are down at least 30%.

Link Posted: 4/26/2023 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As of the 15th a 21% drop in sales volume.
I'm guessing the drop will increase by next reporting.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/04/24/bud-boycott-slashes-sales-17-percent/amp/
View Quote

It's not going to be fully understood until this summer.  Memorial day, the 4th of July, labor day, all the summer picnics, days on the lake or river....all will have much less AB.

I live in Missouri just 2 hours away in the Ozarks.  Usually all you can find on the rivers and lakes is AB products.  It's a hell of a time when competition may out sell in ABs back yard.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:43:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought some of the aluminum 'bottles', because they are 59mm in diameter and I can shoot them out of my mortar; but this was before the tranny shit. I always intended to dump the beer out, and just use the cans, because that shit is not drinkable.

I'll find some proper 60mm cans next time.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 9:57:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Just like every other pole conducted by a propaganda bureau, I don't believe those numbers represent the facts.

My informal survey of stores I frequent show that Bud Light sales are down at least 30%.

View Quote
That's what I'm thinking.  Don't those same polls also claim there are also 12% lgbltpdq?

Well of course they will continue supporting the brand.

I'm not so sure liberal college professors will use this as a teaching moment.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 10:09:15 PM EDT
[#13]
They chose their side. You would think they would consider the numbers first.
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top