Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#1]
When your first name is Buzz no one takes you serious.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Especially if you read Lovecraft... because whatever would be inside that pyramid would be worse than the most horrendous nightmare humanity could imagine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, and for some reason I enjoy these kinds of things, even though I know it's all bullshit.

Especially if you read Lovecraft... because whatever would be inside that pyramid would be worse than the most horrendous nightmare humanity could imagine.

Giant, blind, albino penguins?

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#3]
AFRCOM has a strong normalcy bias, so don't go here if you are easily triggered by theories that don't fit the world view you have been told.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/2016/12/08/128-antarktos-the-chosen-of-the-frozen/

This one will trigger you even more:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 8:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Someone spent too much time in the centrifuge
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You can fly in to the south pole all day long and twice on Sunday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
correct me if Im wrong, but didnt the nazis have a serious interest in the south pole? and isnt it still a no fly zone?

You can even skydive there.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is serious. Something fucky is going on down there.

Why would Lurch be there?

Anyway, before The Thing references... This just seems odd and at least entertaining.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2639
View Quote

I was looking for my pal, Carlos Danger. 

Fake.  News. 
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Art Bell looking for his next teenage bride?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Sigh, what have the Swedes Norwegians dug out of the ice now?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:06:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Great Old Ones?  No problem.  Send Owen Pitt, Agent Franks, and a nuke.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
AFRCOM has a strong normalcy bias, so don't go here if you are easily triggered by theories that don't fit the world view you have been told.

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/2016/12/08/128-antarktos-the-chosen-of-the-frozen/

View Quote

Holy shit !??!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:09:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
“Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!”
View Quote

Came here to post this.

Everyone better get one of these just in case:
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Was he at the mountains of madness or did he find a second stargate?
View Quote

I hope it has a DHD because even though we are pals with Russia now I never liked them having it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Whether true or not, some of the shit that comes out of astronauts mouths, really make you sit back and scratch your head. 2003 Toyota Celebrity Gran Prix, Adam Carolla was joking about what a shitty driver Aldrin was when he raced with him a few times, because he always crashed. He joked to Buzz, "Hey so you must have been in the passenger seat during the moon landing, right?" Buzz Aldrin was not amused. I think these guys are the ultimate elitists. His vanity license plate says "Mars Guy" Thus their reasoning to tell you how to live. Between Glenn, Aldrin and Kelly, I'm really not as fond of astronauts as I once was.
View Quote

This.  Ultimate narcissists.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"Something fucky this way comes..."
View Quote

Idk why but I spent the last two mins lmao at this post
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whether true or not, some of the shit that comes out of astronauts mouths, really make you sit back and scratch your head. 2003 Toyota Celebrity Gran Prix, Adam Carolla was joking about what a shitty driver Aldrin was when he raced with him a few times, because he always crashed. He joked to Buzz, "Hey so you must have been in the passenger seat during the moon landing, right?" Buzz Aldrin was not amused. I think these guys are the ultimate elitists. His vanity license plate says "Mars Guy" Thus their reasoning to tell you how to live. Between Glenn, Aldrin and Kelly, I'm really not as fond of astronauts as I once was.

I know. It's not like they are a distinguished intelligent and articulate anonymous poster on the internet or something. I take all my advise from some guy who has nothing better to do than post answers to my internet musings.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:25:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm 6'8".  If I ever go to Vegas, I'm going to wear sunglasses and keep my hands in my pockets and see if any crazy people approach me thinking I'm a "tall white."  

These people need a hobby, other than crazy.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:32:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

55 years ago when I was a kid, the only guys named "Buzz" were fellas that had a propensity for adult beverages in massive quantities on a frequent basis, i.e. "town drunk".  Some of our little towns were lucky and we had more than one.  You never know when you will need a spare.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Is this one of those "if you are not wearing your copper pot and trailing ground wire you're screwed" threads?
View Quote

Copper?

COPPER?!

Shit - my walmart doesn't carry real copper pots. 

All i got is some mystery metal Paula Deen stew pot that I got on closeout which she caught the racist.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Of course they'd "debunk" it, they're agents of the Eldritch Abominations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snopes.

Of course they'd "debunk" it, they're agents of the Eldritch Abominations.

This
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm 6'8".  If I ever go to Vegas, I'm going to wear sunglasses and keep my hands in my pockets and see if any crazy people approach me thinking I'm a "tall white."  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats wrong with that?  It's been mine for YEARS!!!!

Bwaaahaaaa!!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 9:55:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Look at those scary piramides...
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
FALSE!!!

http://www.snopes.com/buzz-aldrin-tweeted-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself/

Jesus tits, guys. Unstick yourself from the faux leather chair in your mother's basement and go out side.
View Quote

Are you an idiot? Snopes is almost as bad as the source of this 'news'
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#25]
The fight's over. Get over it!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:14:47 AM EDT
[#26]
So SG1 was right?

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Holy shit !??!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit !??!

I wonder if that guy is Tommy101.  The guy claiming to be a time traveler.  He talked about a government called the Alliance.  Look up the thread.....entertaining (and goofy) stuff.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#28]
The truth is out there.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:19:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

55 years ago when I was a kid, the only guys named "Buzz" were fellas that had a propensity for adult beverages in massive quantities on a frequent basis, i.e. "town drunk".  Some of our little towns were lucky and we had more than one.  You never know when you will need a spare.
View Quote

Been known in my younger daze for buzzing the old Aeordrome once or twice me own self...
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How is pizzagate involved?
View Quote

Distraction from it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Maybe global warming is such a big deal because,

If the ice caps melt then "they or it" can get out.

Maybe the libs know we are all fucked if the ice melts and whatever is in there can get out.

Zombie plague?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:06:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've met three, including Buzz and space shuttle pilot Michael J. McCulley.  All were very gracious.

Being a very exclusive club, I'm sure it would take quite a bit of character to not devolve into narcissism.

List of astronauts (Wikipedia)

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Nephiliam coming through the tunnels to South America once CERN opens the gate.

In all seriousness, it does seem wierd that the heads of the catholic church and russian orthadox met for the first time in 1000 years down there, obama went down there "to ssee the ice" Kerry was down there "for global waming" at I think a time of the year it was dark, and they have 86 yr old Buzz Aldrin who was on the Apollo moon mission in which they  saw a UFO ( panels supposedly from the top section of the ship coming off)
dicking around in Antartica. who then tweets some shit about pyramids and pure evil which gets insta deleted.

things that make ya go hmmm.
View Quote

The Chinese must be doing an excellent job of all their increased activity going unnoticed at both poles to not get a mention in the thread. http://mobile.shanghaidaily.com/metro/health-and-science/Chinas-scientists-edge-closer-to-building-South-Pole-observatory/shdaily.shtml
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:18:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I've met three, including Buzz and space shuttle pilot Michael J. McCulley.  All were very gracious.

Being a very exclusive club, I'm sure it would take quite a bit of character to not devolve into narcissism.

List of astronauts (Wikipedia)

View Quote

Buzz is anything but Gracious.... he is a salty old bastard. I watched him for 2 hours a few weeks ago, he was telling people to fuck off right after another. It was awesome. I had some JAXA interns from Japan who asked if they could take a picture and I just kind of laughed, told them to go ask him. It was funny!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Were barbecue sliders involved?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Does this mean Ann Margret is not coming?

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:36:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Now, with Buzz Aldrin's tweet, and its strange deletion, folks are wondering if sending America's top Diplomat to no-man's land, perhaps had something to do with Diplomacy after all.  Is there some entity there with which we need Diplomatic contact?

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#39]
The next ice age is coming.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Check your research a bit.  Recently found submerged city that has not been dry for 14,000 yrs or so......Can't remember the place's name now but I'm sure someone else knows....
View Quote

You referring to this?  Lost city 'could rewrite history'
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#42]
I used to work w/ his daughter Janice but never got to meet him. I don't think they were that close.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean Edwin Eugene Aldrin Jr.?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:52:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Now, with Buzz Aldrin's tweet, and its strange deletion, folks are wondering if sending America's top Diplomat to no-man's land, perhaps had something to do with Diplomacy after all.  Is there some entity there with which we need Diplomatic contact?

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/even_possible_aliens.gif

View Quote

Fuuuuck.  

Thats a scary option
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Maybe global warming is such a big deal because,

If the ice caps melt then "they or it" can get out.

Maybe the libs know we are all fucked if the ice melts and whatever is in there can get out.

Zombie plague?
View Quote

I was just having this same thought. And then thought, maybe Megatron is frozen down there
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 11:59:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Obviously John (The Vietnam Hero) Kerry is there to "interface" with the Old Ones, issue an apology from Beloved Leader, and offer an aid package.

(as well as voter registration forms, which are "conveniently" already filled out)
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Nobody seems to talk about Atlantis anymore
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
correct me if Im wrong, but didnt the nazis have a serious interest in the south pole? and isnt it still a no fly zone?

you can even go skydiving there....
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:11:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Buzz Lightyear is not amused.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top