Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I love stuff like this.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whether true or not, some of the shit that comes out of astronauts mouths, really make you sit back and scratch your head. 2003 Toyota Celebrity Gran Prix, Adam Carolla was joking about what a shitty driver Aldrin was when he raced with him a few times, because he always crashed. He joked to Buzz, "Hey so you must have been in the passenger seat during the moon landing, right?" Buzz Aldrin was not amused. I think these guys are the ultimate elitists. His vanity license plate says "Mars Guy" Thus their reasoning to tell you how to live. Between Glenn, Aldrin and Kelly, I'm really not as fond of astronauts as I once was.
View Quote

Okay, cool story time follows.
Back in '95, Buzz co-wrote (I assume he rattled off ideas and the other guy actually authored it) with John Barnes, "Encounter with Tyber", ma sci fi story about a race that visited here in pre-history, leaving a base on the moon.
My wife, at the time, worked at Powell's Books here in Oregon as a used book buyer.
As a release function, Powell's hosted a book signing by him, and my wife had the responsibility of arranging everything, shuttling Buzz, etc.
(I have a pre-release edition signed by him ).
Anyway, she had to take care of a few things before shuttling Buzz to the after signing party, so he waited in her car ('88 Turbo Coupe fully optioned).
When my wife got in the car, he had futzed with every freaking control in the car-seats, stereo, HVAC, etc.
My wife turned to him and told him it wasn't the LM-he chuckled about that.
Being as he was mostly arrogant at the whole thing, however, she pretty much hates Buzz to this day.
Mention Buzz Aldrin at any time to elicit an eye roll.

Nick
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Trump woke up Megatron!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Trump woke up Megatron!
View Quote

Trump is Megatron!
Trump is Optimus!
Trump is all the things!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]
The image they claim Buzz uploaded is a squished photo.  

http://ultadin.com/2015/10/17/mount-kailash-a-man-made-pyramid/

Original Photo:

"Tweeted" Photo:

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#6]
It this like that thread where 4chan suggested that there's secret Devil dimensional craziness complete with Clintons, multiple black 747s and a private army for security, and other Area 51 kind of shit that's taking place on some remote chain of islands a couple miles north of Antarctica?

I love these kinds of threads
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Snopes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FALSE!!!

http://www.snopes.com/buzz-aldrin-tweeted-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself/

Jesus tits, guys. Unstick yourself from the faux leather chair in your mother's basement and go out side.

Snopes.

lol, this is the hill you want to die on in your Snopes battle?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Making a mountain pyramid  out of a mole hill mountain
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#9]

" In the afternoon we entered McMurdo Sound and stood off the coast in the lee of smoking Mt. Erebus. The scoriac peak towered up some 12,700 feet against the eastern sky, like a Japanese print of the sacred Fujiyama; "

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm thinking portal / stargate / Cosmic Pizza.

It's gotta be hellish, I mean Buzz Aldrin. Come on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was he at the mountains of madness or did he find a second stargate?

I'm thinking portal / stargate / Cosmic Pizza.

It's gotta be hellish, I mean Buzz Aldrin. Come on.

This all sounds pretty damn serious, if you ask me.  Even John Kerry went there to investigate it.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:48:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

All of them!
View Quote

AND double tap......
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Especially if you read Lovecraft... because whatever would be inside that pyramid would be worse than the most horrendous nightmare humanity could imagine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Especially if you read Lovecraft... because whatever would be inside that pyramid would be worse than the most horrendous nightmare humanity could imagine.

I know this is off-topic but If I wanted to start reading H.P. Lovecraft, where should I start?

Quoted:
It this like that thread where 4chan suggested that there's secret Devil dimensional craziness complete with Clintons, multiple black 747s and a private army for security, and other Area 51 kind of shit that's taking place on some remote chain of islands a couple miles north of Antarctica?

I love these kinds of threads

Same here. I'll never learn. Even after being a victim of badselfeater

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nephiliam coming through the tunnels to South America once CERN opens the gate.

In all seriousness, it does seem wierd that the heads of the catholic church and russian orthadox met for the first time in 1000 years down there, obama went down there "to ssee the ice" Kerry was down there "for global waming" at I think a time of the year it was dark, and they have 86 yr old Buzz Aldrin who was on the Apollo moon mission in which they  saw a UFO ( panels supposedly from the top section of the ship coming off)
dicking around in Antartica. who then tweets some shit about pyramids and pure evil which gets insta deleted.

things that make ya go hmmm.
View Quote

The Catholic and Orthodox church officials met in Cuba, which is not all that easy to confuse with Antarctica, since it is a rather warm, subtropical island in the Northern Hemisphere.

Also, it was mid-Spring in Antarctica, with well over 12 hours of daylight per day.  Buzz Aldrin was on a commercial tourist trip.

Here is a quote from Aldrin on the so-called "UFO" he saw on his mission to the Moon from IFLscience.com  “On Apollo 11 in route to the Moon, I observed a light out the window that appeared to be moving alongside us. There were many explanations of what that could be, other than another spacecraft from another country or another world - it was either the rocket we had separated from, or the 4 panels that moved away when we extracted the lander from the rocket and we were nose to nose with the two spacecraft. So in the close vicinity, moving away, were 4 panels. And I feel absolutely convinced that we were looking at the sun reflected off of one of these panels. Which one? I don't know. So technically, the definition could be “unidentified.”"

Finally, it is almost certain that Aldrin never tweeted that photo, which another poster has identified as a known mountain from Alaska...

Mike
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I know this is off-topic but If I wanted to start reading H.P. Lovecraft, where should I start?

View Quote

http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/mm.aspx
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Maybe global warming is such a big deal because,

If the ice caps melt then "they or it" can get out.

Maybe the libs know we are all fucked if the ice melts and whatever is in there can get out.

Zombie plague?
View Quote

I thought the South Pole ice was growing?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Reminds me of the story about the Skunkworks guy who claimed we already have interplanetary travel worked out.

I love reading about that stuff.

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There is speculation in some groups that pyramids are visual aids for landing positions for our intergalactic overlords. hmmm..................
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nephiliam coming through the tunnels to South America once CERN opens the gate.

In all seriousness, it does seem wierd that the heads of the catholic church and russian orthadox met for the first time in 1000 years down there, obama went down there "to ssee the ice" Kerry was down there "for global waming" at I think a time of the year it was dark, and they have 86 yr old Buzz Aldrin who was on the Apollo moon mission in which they  saw a UFO ( panels supposedly from the top section of the ship coming off)
dicking around in Antartica. who then tweets some shit about pyramids and pure evil which gets insta deleted.

things that make ya go hmmm.

There is speculation in some groups that pyramids are visual aids for landing positions for our intergalactic overlords. hmmm..................

Yes, they have the technology to traverse intergalactic space, but they need big rock monuments to help them navigate our little earth mudball
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Let's figure out Oak Island first THEN worry about Antarctica.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#19]
The Day the Earth Stood Still (3/5) Movie CLIP - Klaatu Barada Nikto (1951) HD
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The Catholic and Orthodox church officials met in Cuba, which is not all that easy to confuse with Antarctica, since it is a rather warm, subtropical island in the Northern Hemisphere.

Also, it was mid-Spring in Antarctica, with well over 12 hours of daylight per day.  Buzz Aldrin was on a commercial tourist trip.

Here is a quote from Aldrin on the so-called "UFO" he saw on his mission to the Moon from IFLscience.com  “On Apollo 11 in route to the Moon, I observed a light out the window that appeared to be moving alongside us. There were many explanations of what that could be, other than another spacecraft from another country or another world - it was either the rocket we had separated from, or the 4 panels that moved away when we extracted the lander from the rocket and we were nose to nose with the two spacecraft. So in the close vicinity, moving away, were 4 panels. And I feel absolutely convinced that we were looking at the sun reflected off of one of these panels. Which one? I don't know. So technically, the definition could be “unidentified.”"

Finally, it is almost certain that Aldrin never tweeted that photo, which another poster has identified as a known mountain from Alaska...

Mike
View Quote
Your being a buzzkill.

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:15:19 PM EDT
[#21]
In for the letdown. It's just a mountain, folks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#22]
And Pyramid Peak is nowhere near the South Pole

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Distraction from it.
View Quote

Cabal shadow government/illuminati are looking for a hiding spot post-election, is what I'm gathering from these claims.

Once people find out they have been harvesting their kidnapped childrens' organs, using them as sex slaves, or snuff video victims to blackmail attending politicians, the masses will be out for blood and no longer controllable.

It makes you wonder since Pedoesta's emails first showed his deep interest in UFOs, and there were emails with high def pictures of Antarctica taken by someone from China that made no sense at all before the election.

Why are John Kerry, Buzz Aldrin, and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill visiting the Antarctic in close succession right after the election?

Who needs entertainment when you have stories like this, is all I can come up with at the moment.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:19:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yep, and for some reason I enjoy these kinds of things, even though I know it's all bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is some weird shit.

Yep, and for some reason I enjoy these kinds of things, even though I know it's all bullshit.

Me too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Cabal shadow government/illuminati are looking for a hiding spot post-election, is what I'm gathering from these claims.

Once people find out they have been harvesting their kidnapped childrens' organs, using them as sex slaves, or snuff video victims to blackmail attending politicians, the masses will be out for blood and no longer controllable.

It makes you wonder since Pedoesta's emails first showed his deep interest in UFOs, and there were emails with high def pictures of Antarctica taken by someone from China that made no sense at all before the election.

Why are John Kerry, Buzz Aldrin, and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill visiting the Antarctic in close succession right after the election?

Who needs entertainment when you have stories like this, is all I can come up with at the moment.
View Quote

Do you have links to the wikileaks emails that show these things?

I don't like Podesta at all, but two emails from Edgar Mitchell doesn't really show a deep interest in UFOs.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#26]
That ground zero "article" is awesome. It's like they combines every insane conspiracy theory into one giant nutjob wet dream.
military
Antartica
Flat Earth
Nazis
Aliens
psy-ops
Russians
occult
Pyramids
secret societies
CERN

If they could've squeezed JFK,Bigfoot, and pizzagate into there I would've came my pants.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:43:03 PM EDT
[#27]
A tiny part of me was hoping it wasn't fake or at least would string along for a bit longer.

Entertain me damn it!

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 1:51:17 PM EDT
[#28]
The Hadron Collider did this.

It's a well known fact among the scientific community.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The Hadron Collider did this.

It's a well known fact among the scientific community.
View Quote

Ok.  Gotta ask.  

Is there really a collider down there?  

I always assumed that was internet lore
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 3:15:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
And Pyramid Peak is nowhere near the South Pole
View Quote

No, but this pyramid looking mountain/structure is.

Found here:  79°58'39.2"S 81°57'32.2"W

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No, but this pyramid looking mountain/structure is.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3731296/antartic_pyramid.jpg

Found here:  79°58'39.2"S 81°57'32.2"W
View Quote

That's 700 miles from the south pole.

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 3:49:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mountains of Madness would be most pertinent to what's going on here.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Saw the tweet. Ten bucks says this turns into a global warming scare if it turns into anything at all.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 3:53:40 PM EDT
[#34]
What about this underground entrance?

That's pretty cool.

Attachment Attached File

Conspiracy theories are always a good time.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What about this underground entrance?

That's pretty cool.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/425212/Screenshot-20161214-145053-107497.JPG

Conspiracy theories are always a good time.
View Quote

Even if it turns out to be nothing, I enjoy this a thousand times more than that Badshiteater debacle.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I hope it has a DHD because even though we are pals with Russia now I never liked them having it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was he at the mountains of madness or did he find a second stargate?  

I hope it has a DHD because even though we are pals with Russia now I never liked them having it.  

Screw the second gate and a dial home device!

The Chair!  Did they find The Chair?  That's what the game is all about!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:04:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Maybe global warming is such a big deal because,

If the ice caps melt then "they or it" can get out.

Maybe the libs know we are all fucked if the ice melts and whatever is in there can get out.

Zombie plague?
View Quote

What round for Zombie plague?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Even if it turns out to be nothing, I enjoy this a thousand times more than that Badshiteater debacle.
View Quote

Definitely.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This one will trigger you even more:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1209-endgame-pt-2
View Quote

Thanks for the link, that's some premium quality tinfoil GOLD FOIL right there. Their basic premise (internal conflicts within agencies at the highest levels) is very reassuring, and I believe THAT at least is occurring. I'd love to have some disclosure happen, too. Humanity is ready.

ETA: "Over 900 different Human-like civilizations"? Maybe we aren't ready. That would basically confirm Star Trek - in a more evil universe. They also have their own religions - which means they (like us) know fuck all about life, the universe, and everything.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Saw the tweet. Ten bucks says this turns into a global warming scare if it turns into anything at all.
View Quote

So you saw the actual tweet and Snopes poopooing it is BS? Besides the fact that Buzz Aldrin is on Twitter being comical , why wouldn't some have screenshot that tweet to save for posterity?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:39:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Please let this be the start of the alien invasion...please!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:40:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Please let this be the start of the alien invasion...please!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Klaatu barada nikto!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
A tiny part of me was hoping it wasn't fake or at least would string along for a bit longer.

Entertain me damn it!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#47]
What's strange is there exist a map called the Piri Reis Map and dates from 919 to1513 showing a land mass in Antarctica that was not cover in ice at a time when Antarctica was suppose to be completely covered in ice. According to the stories. These lands in Antarctica was in inhabited by an indigenous people.

Piri Reis map of Antarctica

In 1953, a Turkish naval officer sent the Piri Reis map to the U.S. Navy Hydro graphic Bureau. To evaluate it, M.I. Walters, the Chief Engineer of the Bureau, called for help Arlington H. Mallery, an authority on ancient maps, who had previously worked with him. After a long study, Mallery discovered the projection method used. To check out the accuracy of the map, he made a grid and transferred the Piri Reis map onto a globe: the map was totally accurate. He stated that the only way to draw map of such accuracy was the aerial surveying: but who, 6000 years ago, could have used airplanes to map the earth? And this was Antartica ice free. The Hydro graphic Office couldn’t believe what they saw: they were even able to correct some errors in the present days maps! The precision on determining the longitudinal coordinates, on the other hand, shows that to draw the map it was necessary to use the spheroid trigonometry, a process supposedly not know until the middle of 18th century. Hapgood has proved that the Piri Reis map is plotted out in plane geometry, containing latitudes and longitudes at right angles in a traditional “grid”; yet it is obviously copied from an earlier map that was projected using spherical trigonometry! Not only did the early map makers know that the Earth was round, but they had knowledge of its true circumference to within 50 miles!

Hapgood had sent his collection of ancient maps (we will see the Piri Reis map was not the only one…) to Richard Strachan, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Hapgood wanted to know exactly the mathematical level needed in order to draw the original source maps. Strachan answered in 1965, saying that the level had to be very high. In fact Strachan said that in order to draw such maps, the authors had to know about the spheroid trigonometry, the curvature of the earth, methods of projection, knowledge that is of a very high level. The way the Piri Reis map shows the Queen Maud land, its coastlines, its rivers, mountain ranges, plateaus, deserts, bays, has been confirmed by a British Swedish expedition to Antarctica (as said by Olhmeyer in his letter to Hapgood); the researchers, using sonar and seismic soundings, indicated that those bays and rivers etc, were underneath the ice-cap, which was about one mile thick. It showed Antarctica ice free.

Who knows on a scientific level they could have found something that blows away the theory that Antarctica has been covered with a mile of ice for a millions of years. That there actually was an ancient civilization found there. There are theories that man is not the first race to inhabit the earth. That even before the dinosaurs there were civilizations that some how perished. Who knows the earth is old and are we nieve enough to think that we are the only ones to have ever lived here. My point is who knows and maybe. You never know.  Maybe they became to powerful for there own good and time erased them.  Maybe one day it could happen to us to. If you think about it. It'd only take on lunatic to push a button. There are enough nukes on this planet to destroy it ten times over. Once they start flying that's it. It can't hide.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In for the letdown. It's just a mountain, folks.
View Quote

Tell that to the penguins waging war to preserve the planet.
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#49]
How about you Pokemon Go geeks go check it out?
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 5:48:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Of course they'd "debunk" it, they're agents of the Eldritch Abominations.
View Quote

Yep.   Buncha shrilleries up in here.

We all know what's really going on.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top