Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:10:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The best result was Mr Elder cleaning that shithole up and giving the residents hope. Instead the piece of shit Californians will keep moving to Idaho, Montana and Wyoming and continue to fuck up our States.
Sad day.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:10:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We aren’t voting our way out of this.
View Quote

Way past that point.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:11:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Holeeee shit

LoL
That is ridiculous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Polls close at 8pm and mail in ballots are good to go as long as they are post marked with today’s date, they can be delivered up to the 21st.  I did my part but I don’t have high hopes.  They spun it as a bunch of trumpers trying to pull a power play.  It got all the deranged libs out.  The man hasn’t been in office for 9months and their entire identity is still about how bad trump is.

Holeeee shit

LoL
That is ridiculous.

@zaskar017 It’s even worse than that, Early voting has been since sometime in early august.  They have had months to prep everything, and they will have weeks after to make sure everything lines up the way they want.  Not that I was actually expecting that cocksucker to be recalled the looney libs here are absolutely insane but there was no way they were going to allow him to lose.  He is already being groomed as a presidential candidate and we are all royally fucked if that happens.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:11:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

No fuckin way in hell. Only way to get America back is by force.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:13:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lol.  There was never any doubt.  Voting...lol.
View Quote
What else is there to do?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:13:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The best result was Mr Elder cleaning that shithole up and giving the residents hope. Instead the piece of shit Californians will keep moving to Idaho, Montana and Wyoming and continue to fuck up our States.
Sad day.
View Quote

I’m truly sorry that you have to deal with fuckwad CA liberals moving in. I wish they would stay here, too. But I’m leaving too. Hopefully it won’t take too terribly long to make friends. I’d be pissed if I moved and found out my new neighbor was a CA transplant, too
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:14:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sad day.
View Quote

^ This, god their are so many idiots living in Commiefornia. Brainwashed sheep is fucking this country up!
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:14:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.  There is no peaceful resolution now.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:14:55 AM EDT
[#9]
It isn't just double digits, it's an ass raping.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@nisa715

Do you happen to have a polling example from say 2 weeks ago ?  Tag me please and post it TYVM !
View Quote

Okay, I'm only finding the surveyusa poll that had him down by like 12 I think. The others had it close with him up. However, none of them were close to him getting 66% of the vote which is where we are now. This should have been a lot closer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:17:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Sad day.

Just ban them from voting, tell the Federal Courts to fuck right off. Enough is enough, they wanna vote the wrong way the can do it elsewhere.
Quoted:

Cant vote your country back when the courts and elections are rigged.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:17:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Kansas
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just trying to force myself to laugh anymore. Seems that's all that can be done.

Until you list / post your state, whatever.

LOL I'm not happy at all. I've just simply given up all hope. The gif is what the Dems are doing right now to everyone. They know they can't lose.

It is sad.

Kansas

Man up.  What has hiding [OpSec] in / from the Net in Kansas helped?

Thanks for the reply. At this point, hiding isn't worth shit, just like the rest of "this".
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:17:34 AM EDT
[#13]
I don't know what everyone expected here... this is California we are talking about.  It would be more reasonable to expect Newstrom to get recalled and replaced because he is not communist enough....

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:18:46 AM EDT
[#14]
They could cheat and get caught red handed and the state legislature wouldn't do anything. And they all know it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:20:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't know what everyone expected here... this is California we are talking about.  It would be more reasonable to expect Newstrom to get recalled and replaced because he is not communist enough....

View Quote

You know that instantaneous, fleeting moment of hope you get when you open your email and read that a Namibian prince would like to send you $50,000,000, and for a precious few milliseconds you think it might possibly be true this time?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:22:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:22:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Sad day.
View Quote

With a leftist supermajority in the legislature, courts with leftist appointed/voted judges, and all of the administrative offices held by leftists, there was really nothing Larry Elder could do that wouldn't be blocked, overturned, or even enforced. It would have been worse than what Trump had to deal with. About all that would have happened is no EOs for more lockdowns, mandates, and the like for a year until the next election which he'd have lost. That, and IF fineswine dropped dead within the next year, he could appoint a senator to fill her seat temporarily. That vile loathsome demon dying wasn't likely to happen.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:23:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Looks about par with the presidential election results. Even I assumed it would do a little better. I thought it would be 60/40, in favor of Keep. Looking like it will be 67/33 in favor of Keeping Newsom.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:27:00 AM EDT
[#19]
The big cities love their homeless camps.

88% FOR GAVIN IN SAN FRAN; 76% IN LA; 61% IN SAN DIEGO...
Link
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:27:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Voting box has been gone since last November.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:28:17 AM EDT
[#21]
I’m not surprised at the outcome, but it’s difficult to trust elections now.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:33:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How’s it called with only 58% in
View Quote

Most of the republicans voted before they voted!
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:34:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That is insane. I really thought it would be closer. Hell I thought it would work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
70% no

47% reporting
That is insane. I really thought it would be closer. Hell I thought it would work.

The sad part is that we will never truly know.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:39:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Now that California is remaining a Commie utopia I'm hoping that all of those who voted YES will finally move out of that China puppet State and start flooding traditionally Red States.
We need your help!
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:39:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Voting box has been gone since last November.
View Quote

It's been gone long before then.

You should read about what happened to Dino Rossi in WA.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:42:07 AM EDT
[#26]
I would fully support and send some money for Elder to start an ad campaign all over Cali.  With a simple message.  Shaming them all as being fucking racist sacks of shit. Go on about their whiteness and brownness showed their true racism. And that The system is systemically racist against his skin color.  Pour it on THICC.

Then start another recall and make them spend their fucking money some more.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:42:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Now that California is remaining a Commie utopia I'm hoping that all of those who voted YES will finally move out of that China puppet State and start flooding traditionally Red States.
We need your help!
View Quote

No, you dont, look how their voting habit ruined that state, just like "Republican New Englanders" gave us things like Mittens, just because they are in the same party does not make them our allies.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#28]
I’m not really shocked at all. California has been going down hill for years. It just amazes me that people are really this stupid. Liberals are destroying this country. Their ways of thinking are the major problem in today’s society. Then throw in the media with big tech and it’s a recipe for disaster. Everyone wants handouts now and nobody wants to work.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:45:36 AM EDT
[#29]
So I guess we'll hear 'our democracy has prevailed' and 'a bold rebuttal of Trumpism' and other eye-rolling, nauseating platitudes over the next few weeks, from Fake President Biden and his co-FP buddy to jackass mayors around the country to an endless stream of paid/fake internet accounts.

Sorry Cali-bros. At least Cuomo got the boot.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:45:53 AM EDT
[#30]
This is a preview of what to expect for 2022 across the country.  The fix is in.  Hopefully people will realize by then that the ballot box won't save us, and that only one box remains.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:51:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sad day.
View Quote

I feel for ya.  Mass in-migration into Oregon of Californians over the past four decades has changed what used to be a conservative blue-collar state into a fucking liberal shithole.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:51:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No, you dont, look how their voting habit ruined that state, just like "Republican New Englanders" gave us things like Mittens, just because they are in the same party does not make them our allies.
View Quote

Lolz. Willing to bet people from where you are hiding moved to Cali to ruin it in the past and fled back. California was ruined by its own success, and mass immigration from the FSA in OK, TN, KY, NY, NJ and such. It started in the 30s and took until the 90s to take hold. The rest of the country will all fold eventually.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:54:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This is a preview of what to expect for 2022 across the country.  The fix is in.  Hopefully people will realize by then that the ballot box won't save us, and that only one box remains.
View Quote

Yep.

And everyone thinking that Californians leaveing is the problem, go check your local school boards, local town and county board of supervisors, city councils and the like.  Evey state has been infected with Marxist.  You don't need a transplant from any state to fuck your state up anymore.  They are already there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 12:54:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Link
View Quote

Orange County voted No by 57%. Safe to say that is no longer a Republican stronghold.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:03:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Link
View Quote

LMAO!!!

They get what they vote for, now they get to live in their own shit!!!!

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:09:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Orange County voted No by 57%. Safe to say that is no longer a Republican stronghold.
View Quote

There are more dem voters than repub in OC now, been that way for a couple years.
A large new rich foreigner population, repubs retired and moved out
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:21:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There are more dem voters than repub in OC now, been that way for a couple years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That and illegal immigrants. They can't vote, but their children can, and they practically all vote Democrat. Without OC and SD there is zero way Democrats loose in California.

On top of that, the central valley is now solidly Democrat in many counties. People from the bay are moving there in droves.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:53:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Arent there like 22,000,000 voters in CA? Why does it say 56% reporting if only like 7,500,000 have voted?
View Quote

If what you're saying is correct, then it sounds better than I thought.  Low turnout is the only way a recall can succeed in CA at this point.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:54:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Apparently, Trump built the wall in the wrong place. California deserves what it gets. All freedom loving Californians need to get out ASAP then lock the gate.
View Quote

The part of California that deserves what it gets is very small, geographically speaking.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:56:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Anyone that believes they actually counted 8,000,000 votes (59%) 40 minutes after polls closed is a fool. This asshole was down double digits just weeks ago in the polls and now he's winning in a landslide. Yeah fucking right. He's currently showing a higher percentage than Biden in most counties and he's probably hated even more.
View Quote

Those are the mail-in ballots.  Not at all unbelievable.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 1:58:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
We need your help!
View Quote

Speak for yourself, we don't need any help.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:00:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you look at a precinct result map, LA looks like a cancer metastasizing by spreading into Orange County.  There is a big wave of blue emanating from LA into Orange County.  The coast and most areas east of the 5 (plus La Mirada and some adjacent areas) are Red.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:01:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's been gone long before then.

You should read about what happened to Dino Rossi in WA.
View Quote

I lived in Washington and voted for Dino Rossi, that was the when they started testing out what they've done on a nation wide level.

They just kept counting until they got the results they wanted, then said to trust the system.

I'll continue to vote, but have zero faith in the system any longer.

We may get a Republican in office again, but they'll be swamp creatures.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:14:06 AM EDT
[#44]
All the conservatives should move from Cali into purple swing states and make them solid red states.
Let CA crumble under its own weight and the slowly move back to fix it.
This should be done in all the far left states.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:15:25 AM EDT
[#45]
im sure asshole will win with 650 million votes.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:35:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
im sure asshole will win with 650 million votes.
View Quote

Most popular governor of all time.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:37:31 AM EDT
[#47]
damn...just goes to show you that the people of California are truly a bunch of retards.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:39:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I feel for ya.  Mass in-migration into Oregon of Californians over the past four decades has changed what used to be a conservative blue-collar state into a fucking liberal shithole.
View Quote

Yes the good old days when your state voted for Dukakis in 88 an California voted for Bush, sorry your state was always hippie lib shit hole.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:42:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Don't understand why any of us are surprised. CA is a lib state and has been for years. No fraud needed, it's just a state full of libs.

They were never tossing their lib governor for a conservative/libertarian, no matter how annoyed they are with the guy.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:54:18 AM EDT
[#50]
A whole bunch of y’all think voting still matters.

It’s time to accept that it doesn’t.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top