Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 2:56:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A whole bunch of y’all think voting still matters.

It’s time to accept that it doesn’t.
View Quote

People like you need to go away.  You are harmful, not beneficial.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:04:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
damn...just goes to show you that the people of California are truly a bunch of retards.

View Quote

That is uncalled for.

Seriously.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:05:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Gavin was never going to be recalled and Elder knew it and so did the RNC.  

Elder is going to run for Congress and more than likely win
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:07:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you believe 65% of CA actually want to keep Newsom?

I guess it’s possible but it’s disheartening as hell.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:07:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That is uncalled for.

Seriously.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
damn...just goes to show you that the people of California are truly a bunch of retards.

That is uncalled for.

Seriously.

how do you figure?

sure we got some people here from Cali that are good folk. But the vast majority of people in california would vote for Colonel Sanders if they were chickens. It's just the truth of the matter.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:14:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

how do you figure?

sure we got some people here from Cali that are good folk. But the vast majority of people in california would vote for Colonel Sanders if they were chickens. It's just the truth of the matter.
View Quote

I guess when you get your next fucking hurricane inbound I should not give a shit and follow your thread. I do live a sheltered life, sadly, and follow cool threads like those.

I hope your shop burns down, with your truck and the ladder.

No suggestions to help with the truss clearance solution.

How's that? Better?
I do not feel better for saying that.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:17:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That is uncalled for.

Seriously.

View Quote

You have been beaten into submission.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:26:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is uncalled for.

Seriously.

I agree, and I was likely off base after the fact.

It is all good. We only hear from the rest of the country when a 2A ruling happens to go our way.

May God bless Judge Benitez.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 4:26:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Well that sucks. I hope he doesn't retaliate now.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:00:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

how do you figure?

View Quote

I've been to LA and you really should't be throwing the retard word around. Goofiest looking people I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:05:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are kidding right. The retaliation is going to be epic from that Ass Clown. The democrats were truly scared because they thought Newsom might  be recalled. That is true because they wouldn't have gone all out to save his/ their sorry ass. Now the people will pay for challenging their authority.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:06:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are kidding right. The retaliation is going to be epic from that Ass Clown. The democrats were truly scared because they thought Newsom might  be recalled. That is true because they wouldn't have gone all out to save his/ their sorry ass. Now the people will pay for challenging their authority.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:14:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's quite possible.  If enough Democrats vote, that number is very much achievable.  Republicans are 26% of the electorate.  Independents are not much more.  A slim majority of independents and most Republicans want Newsom gone.  The bulk of Democrats would prefer to keep him.  That's in the ballpark of 60% to keep.  

The recall could only succeed with low Democratic turnout.

In any case, people who go out of their way to demoralize the Republican electorate may as well be Democrats.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:28:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I’m truly sorry that you have to deal with fuckwad CA liberals moving in. I wish they would stay here, too. But I’m leaving too. Hopefully it won’t take too terribly long to make friends. I’d be pissed if I moved and found out my new neighbor was a CA transplant, too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The best result was Mr Elder cleaning that shithole up and giving the residents hope. Instead the piece of shit Californians will keep moving to Idaho, Montana and Wyoming and continue to fuck up our States.
Sad day.

I’m truly sorry that you have to deal with fuckwad CA liberals moving in. I wish they would stay here, too. But I’m leaving too. Hopefully it won’t take too terribly long to make friends. I’d be pissed if I moved and found out my new neighbor was a CA transplant, too

All our new neighbors are from California.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:34:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Didn't follow any of this.

How bad is the fraud ?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:39:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Didn't follow any of this.

How bad is the fraud ?
View Quote

No major evidence of it, yet.  This is probably the most heavily monitored election I've seen in California, too.  The GOP has people watching many polls as well as all of the registrar's offices where they are doing the counts.

The Democrats don't need fraud to win, just sufficient turnout.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:47:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:51:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's probable, but I didn't want to beat a dead horse with pessimism. At this point conservative Californians only option left really is moving. They're running out of places to move though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:51:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That is uncalled for.

Seriously.

View Quote
As a former resident (San Diego) I would simply rephrase - "a large swatch of Californians are beyond point of no return"

We fled. God I am so happy we could flee.

Life is good,
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:52:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 5:53:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
200% turnout is my prediction
View Quote

That's a racist number, I bet it's more like 300% turnout
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:22:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That is uncalled for.

Seriously.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is uncalled for.

Seriously.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:25:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
A whole bunch of y’all think voting still matters.

It’s time to accept that it doesn’t.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:35:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Califakistan is lost forever until the tax base leaves and it becomes a wasteland.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Remember this thread the next time someone posts, " they voted for it so they deserve it. "
Because it's not that they deserve it, they want it.
People in shithole cities want it to remain that way.
Much more than they would chance a Republican to come in and change it.

It's past the point of changing anything.
You have to move away from it to escape.
For now.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#26]
So what was the outcome that they fixed?

Nevermind, found an article that the prick stays

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:46:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?! Absolutely they would. It not just possible, it’s a fact. Why is this even a question? Why is this even debatable? Cali,NY,Illinois are completely and hopelessly lost. Have been for hot minute now. Texas will absolutely go. All we can do is slow it down. The fix is in and been in
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:37:17 AM EDT
[#28]
A lot of reports posted on Rumble and Gab where many republicans went to vote and are told that they already voted. One interview at a specific voting location estimated 70%. The fix was in before the voting began.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Recall fortified CIA banana republic style.  I bet Newsome punishes the serfs with more lockdowns and mandatory rectal swab test testing.

Meanwhile, Newsome will probably celebrate with a big maskless party at the French Laundry with party apparatchiks.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:52:25 AM EDT
[#30]
It’s a shame but I never doubted the outcome. Sure, there was likely some voting irregularities but the fact that the majority of CA would vote in Pol Pot is your sign. The state is lost, you’re not fixing it only time and consequences will so consider fortifying a red state.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:54:32 AM EDT
[#31]
The Republican Party is Fucked.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:58:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Someone explain this coping mechanism where people are acting like there was fraud needed for a lib state to keep their lib gov and reject a very not-lib challenger.

Ya'll have worn out the accusation of voter fraud.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:01:38 AM EDT
[#33]
71% turnout.  

Elder got 47% but no was 64%  seems legit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

The harmful opinion is one like yours.

When a duly elected President can be overthrown via vote fraud as happened in 2020, voting becomes meaningless.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:05:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

how do you figure?

View Quote

I've lived in CA my whole life.

I thought we had a chance to overthrow the AWB a few years back, but CA voters decided to keep the gun restrictions--then later voted to increase those restrictions.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Shit, even NY can get rid of a guv'na.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#37]
They will get what they fucking deserve.

And there was no way Cali was gonna let an R win even if he did have more than enough votes.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Shit, even NY can get rid of a guv'na.
View Quote

Truth be told his party tossed him out.  We had little to do with it.

That said I hope he is in a deep depression and crying for all his waking hours.  FUAC!!!

edit.....I owe a hearty FUGN to this thread.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:27:40 AM EDT
[#39]
The Texas ruling on abortion dident help our battle , if it's one thing California liberals hold close to their heart beside spending some else's money its killing baby's.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#40]
In time, all the States will be Blue, well the major cities anyway and they will always be Blue and drag everyone else with them.  Statism is now the dominant ideology, maybe has been for some time just the Democrats figured out how to leverage it the most, for all intents and purposes the Country is now run the way they want it and regardless of all the errors and lies they get caught in they maintain power.    

This is the reality, we're outnumbered and the Democrats have done a remarkable job at riding that wave while Republicans more often than not act like token resistance and phone it in.  Maybe they're in on it too.  

Anyway, this nation used to be about Liberty, it isn't anymore and likely won't be ever again.  Go through history and you will find every great nation has a notable downslide into degeneracy where it may rally occasionally but never manages to reverse the decay.  There are people who live in that era of degradation, unfortunately for us we're the ones who get to experience the decline of the United States.  It may take decades but the check is in the mail.

Never give up, but understand that sometimes the good guys lose, the valiant few holding the line against the hordes don't win, and that the sun has to set at some point.  Enjoy it while we can, folks.

Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:32:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The part of California that deserves what it gets is very small, geographically speaking.
View Quote
Joshua trees and Bristlecones don't vote.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#42]
I am convinced that as long as mail in ballots are permitted, democrats will harvest ballots and steal every election they can.  It doesn't take an elaborate scheme to use their political machines to make statistically impossible voter turnout the norm.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The Texas ruling on abortion dident help our battle , if it's one thing California liberals hold close to their heart beside spending some else's money its killing baby's.
View Quote

I see you didnt read it.  Either way, you are wildly delusional if you think democrats would suddenly abandon and vote R if only the R's would embrace abortion.

As for the CA election......i am HIGHLY skeptical of the ballots AND THOSE COUNTING THEM.  I think that MANY more people in all states of the USA are indeed conservative and vote R.....than what we "see" as turnout or election results.  That, or the actual numbers of dems are grossly over counted.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:48:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A lot of reports posted on Rumble and Gab where many republicans went to vote and are told that they already voted. One interview at a specific voting location estimated 70%. The fix was in before the voting began.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

All our new neighbors are from California.
View Quote

6 houses on my street. They’ve been here more than a year and still have CA plates.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:51:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I see you didnt read it.  Either way, you are wildly delusional if you think democrats would suddenly abandon and vote R if only the R's would embrace abortion.

As for the CA election......i am HIGHLY skeptical of the ballots AND THOSE COUNTING THEM.  I think that MANY more people in all states of the USA are indeed conservative and vote R.....than what we "see" as turnout or election results.  That, or the actual numbers of dems are grossly over counted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't get me wrong, this is just my opinion. I know there are a lot of factors involved here. I think the only way Shitface could have ever been recalled  was if the democratic base was caught sleeping.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:57:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
71% turnout.  

Elder got 47% but no was 64%  seems legit.
View Quote

2 out of every 4 people in California are liberals one is a Republican and then the other is a flip flopper.

Doomed either way
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:14:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yes the good old days when your state voted for Dukakis in 88 an California voted for Bush, sorry your state was always hippie lib shit hole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel for ya.  Mass in-migration into Oregon of Californians over the past four decades has changed what used to be a conservative blue-collar state into a fucking liberal shithole.

Yes the good old days when your state voted for Dukakis in 88 an California voted for Bush, sorry your state was always hippie lib shit hole.

Thanks for the history lesson, professor.  By 88 the state was lost.  Tom McCall saw the problem coming, but I don’t think anyone took it seriously.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#49]
As evidenced across the country the major metropolitan areas filled with takers outweigh the rest of the population of makers.  They will never cut off the hand that feeds them.  Look at the geographical maps of voting in the country and in Cali.  It is apparent more people would rather be taken care of despite crime, failing schools, government mandates, on and on vs. taking care of themselves, liberty and self determination.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:19:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Further proving leaving that state was one of my better ideas. Sorry CA guys, you guys love getting railed.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top