Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:30:44 AM EDT
[#1]
So, the Southern Arizona Militia (whatever that is; is that even sanctioned by the State of Arizona?) has a leader that is a Gorilla from Africa? Is the leader of the Northern Arizona Militia a Giraffe? The Eastern Arizona Militia led by a Hippopotamus? The Western Arizona Militia led by ..... a Hyena? Yeah, because they're scrappy (hunt for scarps).
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#2]
in for inevitable lulz.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:33:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CNN really has no idea what to report on now that Hillary is widely viewed as a huge pathetic failure.
View Quote
Hillary's image is being rehabilitated. Just like Harvey's. Progressives don't slink away- as they should. Lack of conscience I would imagine...
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You just copied and pasted most of this from your post in the other thread. Right?

Do you write your feelings on stuff up in advance and wait for a chance to post them?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There will be at least six colonel and three XDs in Ace Holsters.

Code name Silverback? Really? LOL.... WTF does he think he is? G.I. Joe?

Fucking ego tripping over themselves as wanna be authority figures. Every single one of them from what I have seen personally in real life want to be in a position of authority. They all believe that they will be the county sheriff or local magistrate and dispense their idea of justice and government once the collapse happens. The majority of these people aren't exactly patriots. They're psychological profiles of folks with issues of authority figures that want to be authority figures. The fact that they all go by high rank and want to be the new law/government when the shit hits the fan is revealing.  

Some of the legit militias that I've seen don't do any of that. They don't use rank. They don't advertise. They don't call themselves a militia. They do a lot more than smoke, drink beer, and shoot in the woods. They do first aid training. They do disaster relief training. They do communications. They prep, they prepare, they practice. But they don't advertise about it.  

No ranks, no stickers, no patches, no uniforms, no nothing. 

These jokers and their kind are all attention seekers that for the most part can't be a citizen volunteer for their local police department because they wouldn't pass the first phase and initial application due to their backgrounds. 

I'm all for private citizens owning arms, training, and being in like minded groups. But the ones that do it right don't talk about it. They do their shit and live normal lives. Every single organized militia that I have seen for the most part is a gaggle of wannabes that can't hack it and play Rambo and go "LOOK AT ME!"

Some of the more serious militia type groups that I have seen have no names, are made up of folks from different backgrounds, don't parade around as folk with fake rank, etc.... 

They are normal folk, that own guns, that train at respectable places and from valid instructors, and are willing to work together and help each other. Once again, the best ones I've seen do more than smoke, drink, and shoot guns in the woods. They go over medical training, disaster relief, how to set up generators, clean and filter water, etc.... 

I'm all for citizen soldiers. But sunshine patriots are something I'm not for. These types of folks are sunshine patriots. They want to be the Rick Grimes and the Negans of TWD. They want to be the bad ass motherfucker and leader. 

The real world does not operate like that and usually these types of folks collapse when the SHTF and the real bad ass motherfuckers come in and kill them and take their shit.
You just copied and pasted most of this from your post in the other thread. Right?

Do you write your feelings on stuff up in advance and wait for a chance to post them?
Copied it from my other post.... in the GA III%Dr thread. 

The profile of these guys are the same. 

Why rewrtie the same post when I browse on my phone. 
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
im guilty of the pose silverback is doing.

a lot.

buttstocks make good armrests
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_2584-340540.JPG

Hell, maybe I'm going to take some lumps for saying this, although I 100% support their right to do what they're doing; they look like complete damned idiots in the poses they've adopted in that picture.
im guilty of the pose silverback is doing.

a lot.

buttstocks make good armrests
But do you stare off into space on a public street while guarding a tree?

I wasn't referring to Silverback's "stance" which is pretty good, but rather their overall posing including their facial expressions, and the kid on the right looks goofy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Process and editing has already been done, we'll see a bunch of clowns shoot their own foot, running around bumping into each other.

I hope they had someone in their camp recording as well to have proof and rebuke the snake FNN's narrative.
View Quote
This. I wouldn't do it anyway, but if I did it would be absolutely clear that my video would released simultaneously to prove what happened/was said in context.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Flat out.

I have zero problem with private militias.

Our country was founded on them and they are one of the key deterrents to a tyrannical government.
View Quote
Same here.... no problem with the idea and practice. But the ones that are always on the news like VICE, CNN, etc... are all attention seekers and folks with issues of authority that want to be authority figures and dispense their own brand of justice/government to others when the SHTF. 

Legit militia folks don't draw attention to themselves. They do their shit on the down low.

In Miami, the blow hards were the Alpha 66 types Yes, they did things against Castro. But the legit ones never broadcasted or published what they did against the Communists Regime. Their members would go out, do shit, and come home. Co-workers and neighbors would think they went on vacation or on a fishing trip. 

But they wouldn't be on CNN or BBC or Telemundo, or Univision, or VICE, or etc....
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:43:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol, you beat me to it. This is evidently one is his drums he likes to beat. He does the same in NRA threads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking ego tripping over themselves as wanna be authority figures. Every single one of them from what I have seen personally in real life want to be in a position of authority. They all believe that they will be the county sheriff or local magistrate and dispense their idea of justice and government once the collapse happens. The majority of these people aren't exactly patriots. They're psychological profiles of folks with issues of authority figures that want to be authority figures. The fact that they all go by high rank and want to be the new law/government when the shit hits the fan is revealing.  

Some of the legit militias that I've seen don't do any of that. They don't use rank. They don't advertise. They don't call themselves a militia. They do a lot more than smoke, drink beer, and shoot in the woods. They do first aid training. They do disaster relief training. They do communications. They prep, they prepare, they practice. But they don't advertise about it.  

These jokers and their kind are all attention seekers that for the most part can't be a citizen volunteer for their local police department because they wouldn't pass the first phase and initial application due to their backgrounds. 

I'm all for private citizens owning arms, training, and being in like minded groups. But the ones that do it right don't talk about it. They do their shit and live normal lives. Every single organized militia that I have seen for the most part is a gaggle of wannabes that can't hack it and play Rambo and go "LOOK AT ME!"

Some of the more serious militia type groups that I have seen have no names, are made up of folks from different backgrounds, don't parade around as folk with fake rank, etc.... 

They are normal folk, that own guns, that train at respectable places and from valid instructors, and are willing to work together and help each other. Once again, the best ones I've seen do more than smoke, drink, and shoot guns in the woods. They go over medical training, disaster relief, how to set up generators, clean and filter water, etc.... 

I'm all for citizen soldiers. But sunshine patriots are something I'm not for. These types of folks are sunshine patriots. They want to be the Rick Grimes and the Negans of TWD. They want to be the bad ass motherfucker and leader. 

The real world does not operate like that and usually these types of folks collapse when the SHTF and the real bad ass motherfuckers come in and kill them and take their shit.
You must have this on copy and paste
Lol, you beat me to it. This is evidently one is his drums he likes to beat. He does the same in NRA threads.
Meh....

I've seen the blow yards and the legit folks. In Miami, you had the Alpha 66 types saying look at me and the legit ones that stayed quite and went on "fishing trips" 90 miles south of Key West and fucked with Commies. 

I lost from a phone and typing is a bitch. 

My posts are mine and information is information. 
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey, at least these guys have matching uniforms. That puts them ahead of those III% guys from the other thread.
View Quote
Wow, matching uniforms are really essential.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:47:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Hell, maybe I'm going to take some lumps for saying this, although I 100% support their right to do what they're doing; they look like complete damned idiots in the poses they've adopted in that picture.
View Quote
All three seem to be keeping their hands up high and crossed or close to crossed.

My guess is that they planned that pose for the group, with two criteria involved in the planning.

1. Keep both hands on the rifle, in a manner that keeps the muzzle down.

2. Don't do anything resembling 'low ready', which could be pointed at as a threatening stance (think of all the comments about pictures of Open Carry Texas, which varied from trigger discipline, to poor retention, to posers being ready for patrol).
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:47:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Flat out.

Our country was founded on them and they are one of the key deterrents to a tyrannical government.
View Quote
This is absolutely true which is why the present government doesn't want them to exist, or for that matter, the general citizenry to be armed to prevent the rise of a tyrannical government.

It's also why the propaganda that the second amendment is about hunting, rather than defense against government excess,  exists.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:50:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well said, and to the point. I have noticed the same things as well.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Me too, but wtf is what looks like his light tape doing on the side of the receiver? I bet he runs a “CQB” magwell grip on his 16-18” rifle.

View Quote
Guessing he wraps his left hand around the magwell and uses his left index finger to activate the light?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Half-Carafed-Giraffe 6 reporting in.

Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
ITT we act like liberals and bash something we know nothing about before it even airs.
View Quote
Joy Reid from MSNBC interviewed William Shatner for an hour recently.
During that time he made one, perhaps two statements questioning Trump.

She played those and only those statements from the hour long talk.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Because honest people foolishly believe that telling the truth will not be left on the editing room's floor, so CNN can trample on it, AND the Bill of Rights.

People, wake up. Dishonest liars in charge will always make you look bad. Period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would anyone willingly let CNN onto their property or even speak to them??

Because honest people foolishly believe that telling the truth will not be left on the editing room's floor, so CNN can trample on it, AND the Bill of Rights.

People, wake up. Dishonest liars in charge will always make you look bad. Period.
Maybe they are naive enough to think they'll get a fair shake after Katie Couric got caught in her interview with the VCDL.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:58:18 AM EDT
[#17]
NEVER let the enemy broadcast who and what you are. 
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 10:58:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

But do you stare off into space on a public street while guarding a tree?

I wasn't referring to Silverback's "stance" which is pretty good, but rather their overall posing including their facial expressions, and the kid on the right looks goofy.
View Quote
Your group decides you are going to occupy a space on a public street, clearly armed, for a set period of time.

What are you gonna do?  

Hand out leaflets that you spent the effort in having them printed and transported, only to have them ignored or tossed in the trash?

Engage random people in polite conversation?

Work out a dance routine?  Maybe sing a little?

Write some chants that the group can scream in the streets?

Strike a pose?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:02:38 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm a good shot.  

I could shoot you in the eye from here.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This is absolutely true which is why the present government doesn't want them to exist, or for that matter, the general citizenry to be armed to prevent the rise of a tyrannical government.

It's also why the propaganda that the second amendment is about hunting, rather than defense against government excess,  exists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Flat out.

Florida passed an Anti-Militia law back in the day to stop groups that wanted to kill commies for mommies. 

790.29 Paramilitary training; teaching or participation prohibited.—
(1) This act shall be known and may be cited as the “State Antiparamilitary Training Act.”
(2) As used in this section, the term “civil disorder” means a public disturbance involving acts of violence by an assemblage of three or more persons, which disturbance causes an immediate danger of, or results in, damage or injury to the property or person of any other individual within the United States.
(3)(a) Whoever teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, destructive device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that the same will be unlawfully employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder within the United States, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(b) Whoever assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, destructive device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to unlawfully employ the same for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder within the United States, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s.775.084.
(4) Nothing contained in this section shall be construed to prohibit any act of a law enforcement officer which is performed in connection with the lawful performance of his or her official duties or to prohibit the training or teaching of the use of weapons to be used for hunting, recreation, competition, self-defense or the protection of one’s person or property, or other lawful use.
History.—s. 1, ch. 82-5; s. 164, ch. 83-216; s. 1220, ch. 97-102.
Basically.... it is against the law for groups to gather, train, and have discussions about politics that are not in favor of the State. 

It sets a bad slippery slope for restriction if the powers that be change their views in Tallahassee and County Seats. 
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
His ego and naivety has led him to believe that he'll control the narrative.
View Quote
Perfectly stated and correct.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_2583-340537.JPG

"Silverback" is the leader of the Southern Arizona Militia.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_2584-340540.JPG

Last year, Silverback agreed to allow Lisa Ling to take part in a militia training day for her CNN show "This is Life" to correct what he says is a bad rap from the press.

Ling: You know, federal agencies consider militia groups and patriot movement groups to be extremists. Would you consider yourself an extremist?

Silverback: In a good way? Yes. Most certainly.

Airing Sunday at 10 pm on CNN..

View Quote
advertisement and recruitment?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Those black t-shirts aren't very tacticool.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Anyone else remember watching LL on Channel 1 in homeroom class in high school?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So I guess the media has decided to revive the "Militia" Boogeyman again since the Nazis didn't pan out.
View Quote
 This guy gets it .. 
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:10:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
CNN really has no idea what to report on now that Hillary is widely viewed as a huge pathetic failure.
View Quote
There are two ways to rise above the crowd: 1. Excel in everything you do, earning the respect and admiration of others; or 2. Attempt to knock others down, to make yourself look good in comparison.

Liberals tend to practice #2.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
While the Enola Gay was being restored, you could tell when the anniversary of it's use was getting close, because of the number of reporters showing up and asking for interviews.  

One guy was designated to handle all of the news crews from Japan, and those interviews typically lasted for an hour or more, even when they were wanting something for what might be a few minutes of air time.  He said that they would ask each question at least twice during the interview, changing up what they had asked just before that question (slightly altering the context or trying to put him on a different train of thought).  He said it was very obvious what the reporters were trying to do, and there was one incident where he nearly lost his job over some very creative editing that was done in Japan.

The reporter's job is to create the opportunity for the creative editing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are reporters directly involved with it?  I would think that is more along the lines of the producer, but will freely admit I'm ignorant of such things.  I haven't found anyone to hate so far today, please enlighten me.
While the Enola Gay was being restored, you could tell when the anniversary of it's use was getting close, because of the number of reporters showing up and asking for interviews.  

One guy was designated to handle all of the news crews from Japan, and those interviews typically lasted for an hour or more, even when they were wanting something for what might be a few minutes of air time.  He said that they would ask each question at least twice during the interview, changing up what they had asked just before that question (slightly altering the context or trying to put him on a different train of thought).  He said it was very obvious what the reporters were trying to do, and there was one incident where he nearly lost his job over some very creative editing that was done in Japan.

Thank you for that statement.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If we only left her when she got stuck in North Korea
View Quote
She'd fit right in.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Jesus titties, when will people ever learn.

If you are conservative, Christian, nationalist, white, pro-2A, heterosexual, libertarian, Republican, or an intelligent individual able to make logical conclusions (did I miss anyone?), the MSM will NEVER give you a fair shake.

The sooner everyone realizes these people are our enemy, and controlled by groups who'd love nothing more than to see the USA fall flat on it's face, the sooner we can make them even more irrelevant than they already are.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:24:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:24:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Anyone else remember watching LL on Channel 1 in homeroom class in high school?
View Quote
Yeah,early or mid nineties in Middle school I think.
Not sure I remember seeing her by the time I was in High school since I was in Band and we practiced through homeroom time and into class time and didnt watch channel 1.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:25:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Never had Homeroom in Miami
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#33]
I'd like to inject her with some white hot patriotism!
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_2583-340537.JPG

"Silverback" is the leader of the Southern Arizona Militia.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/IMG_2584-340540.JPG
Last year, Silverback agreed to allow Lisa Ling to take part in a militia training day for her CNN show "This is Life" to correct what he says is a bad rap from the press.
Ling: You know, federal agencies consider militia groups and patriot movement groups to be extremists. Would you consider yourself an extremist?
Silverback: In a good way? Yes. Most certainly.
Airing Sunday at 10 pm on CNN..
View Quote
1. Give the general public a view of what they are about.
2. Militia Representative who was contacted has an Asian fetish and wanted to hook up with Lisa Ling.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:22:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'd ring-a-ding-ling the shit out of her!
View Quote
This is exactly the type of material CNN is after. Unless this organization has multiple people that are versed in information and public affairs ops they should not have allowed this. Whether you like or respect MSM or not they are very very good at what they do. That's just my little old opinion though.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yup.... what happens in Militia stays in Militia. First rule of Militia. Don't talk about it to anyone. Second rule of militia. Don't talk about it to anyone. 

The legit ones I have witnessed are very low key. They don't have stickers on their cars, they don't have patches, they don't show up to protests doing stupid shit, and they don't go on CNN or VICE. 

I am all in favor of Americans properly exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. 
View Quote
Grinding that axe with force this a.m.  Anything else you need to share with the class?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Grinding that axe with force this a.m.  Anything else you need to share with the class?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup.... what happens in Militia stays in Militia. First rule of Militia. Don't talk about it to anyone. Second rule of militia. Don't talk about it to anyone. 

The legit ones I have witnessed are very low key. They don't have stickers on their cars, they don't have patches, they don't show up to protests doing stupid shit, and they don't go on CNN or VICE. 

Militia has a bad image with PR due to MSM and Attention Whores going by Colonel Generalissimo Silverback. 

Keep the shit on the down low and stay as a grey man. 
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This. I wouldn't do it anyway, but if I did it would be absolutely clear that my video would released simultaneously to prove what happened/was said in context.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Process and editing has already been done, we'll see a bunch of clowns shoot their own foot, running around bumping into each other.

I hope they had someone in their camp recording as well to have proof and rebuke the snake FNN's narrative.
I was thinking the same thing. It would be hilarious for someone to have their camera crew follow around the CNN camera crew, so that you have a complete record of what was asked and in what context.

Then after the interview airs, you can release your own documentary showing exactly what was asked, how it was answered, and then how it was manipulated to fit a specific narrative.

It would be very entertaining to expose these frauds and charlatans for what they are.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:18:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes sense if you are an attention whore and that is your purpose for doing what you do. If I was the leader of a paramilitary group preparing for armed conflict showing up in public armed and wearing battle rattle to get media attention would be frowned upon.

I bet he doesn't even chug!  
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#41]
need a cola wars embed.

Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
They always do and only an idiot would think CNN would give something they loath a fair shake in a piece. It will be a hit piece and nothing more. I have no doubt they were digging into the backgrounds of every single person that is in the group or even remotely affiliated with the group to find evidence of some past crime or infraction in order to toss a cloud over them all.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So I guess the media has decided to revive the "militia" boogeyman again since the Nazis didn't pan out.
View Quote
They're persistent little fuckers, aren't they?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm glad we have you around to tell us what's "proper."
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Lisa Ling
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit, I'd be lost.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:40:43 PM EDT
[#47]
"Militia"?  Or TV camera chasers in cool guy gear and camo looking for a reality TV show?

Also, LOL "silverback"
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Screen names?
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It would be very entertaining to expose these frauds and charlatans for what they are.
View Quote
Been done, several times.

Earliest I recall, was the report where they added sparklers or something to a crash test, to "prove" that a car manufacturer was producing cars that were a serious risk of exploding in a crash.

More recently, Katie Curic got caught trying to make pro-2nd amendment people look like clueless idiots, by creatively adding several seconds of those people looking around (supposedly after they had been asked a "hard" question), when they had actually given an answer immediately after the question was asked.

They do it.  They get caught.  They move on to doing it again.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:48:30 PM EDT
[#50]
"Embedded with the Southern Arizona Militia" just the title makes me laugh. CNN always trying to spin absolutely nothing into something big and scary.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top