BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:40:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's one way to get attention.  I'm convinced all of those women he lives/lived with talked him into doing it as a publicity stunt.
View Quote

You actually legitimately believe that? I mean I can see people jumping into their pool from the rooftops and shit as publicity stunts, or walking a nude beach. But actually going through a gender change?

I'm skeptical its for publicity.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:49:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Definitely not going in my fap folder.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:54:59 PM EDT
[#4]
This is just sad.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, she looks better than I thought.

Kudos to the makeup girl.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 2:56:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Pickle surprise.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#7]
In the last 17 years I have never been thankful of my grandparents death, until today.
It is fucking sad enough having to even think about explaining reality TV to my 60 year old mother.. having to explain it to my grandparents I would have chosen seppuku.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Well in the way of keeping consistent, Caityln better keep his dick. That way he will feel better when he changes his mind.

Also solid job on the makeup/ Photoshop almost looks like an actual woman.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:14:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:20:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Meh. His body, his choice. I don't give a fuck what he decides to do.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:29:22 PM EDT
[#13]
just weird to me
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#15]

General Mills -- the makers of Wheaties -- had an interesting reaction to the passing of Bruce Jenner and the birth of Caitlyn.

As you know, Bruce's image was an iconic box cover for the cereal in 1977 ... one year after he won gold at the Olympics.

We contacted General Mills Monday and asked about their reaction to
the new photos, and they told us, "Bruce Jenner continues to be a
respected member of Team Wheaties."

We followed up by asking if they acknowledge the presence of Caitlyn
and the response was short and to the point: "We stand by our
statement."

We were told General Mills has had its statement locked and loaded for a while.

It's interesting ... the company rolled out the box cover in 2012 for
a retro campaign celebrating the achievements of Olympic gold
medalists, which also included the images of Muhammad Ali and Mary Lou Retton. We don't know if they will use Bruce's image in the future.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/01/wheaties-silent-caitlyn-jenner-support-bruce/

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:23:38 PM EDT
[#17]
I heard (s)he plans to be a fashion model.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Bruce just cause you chopped off your dick, turned it inside out, got some bolt on tits, and grew out your hair does not mean you are some woman named Caitlyn you mentally insane fuck.
View Quote
came here to post this.

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#19]

I remember him from Crocadile Dundee!
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#21]
If "she" is a woman then can "she" hold records or medals for men's Olympic events?
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:06:38 PM EDT
[#24]

and only 750k are bots.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#25]
There are still X and Y chromosomes, right?

I don't mind freedom and liberty and allowing people to live the life they want. Do it publicly, take it to Reality TV and Vanity Fair, I will not think it would be unreasonable for people to voice their opinion on the matter~ Good or Bad.

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:12:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Isn't the Army looking for a "lady" to pass Ranger School?
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#28]
I am so tired of having all this showed down our throats, if that is what he wants to do then go for it.
The damn media just needs to stop now, I plan to stop reading or watching any magazine or show that reports this crap.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#29]
I have a friend from work who was married to a closet gay.  When he finally came clean they divorced and she remarried a nice guy and they have a nine-year-old.
I feel sorry for people who live lies in any form.  I feel bad Bruce Jenner had to lie about what he felt and about what he believes to be the "true" person he is.

I couldn't care less if he is a man or a woman.  At least this way he isn't dragging innocents along with him.  He is no longer living a lie.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I have a friend from work who was married to a closet gay.  When he finally came clean they divorced and she remarried a nice guy and they have a nine-year-old.

I feel sorry for people who live lies in any form.  I feel bad Bruce Jenner had to lie about what he felt and about what he believes to be the "true" person he is.

I couldn't care less if he is a man or a woman.  At least this way he isn't dragging innocents along with him.  He is no longer living a lie.
View Quote

Some would say that the lie is just beginning.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Did I make it in before someone said they would hit it?

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has divorced three women in his life already.
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want this happening to any women I know.  It's a crushing blow.
At this point the entire world knows his story--there's no secret there.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:38:05 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Did I make it in before someone said they would hit it?

View Quote
Dude, I didn't even read the thread but I'm betting someone already has.

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#34]
someone here has already been to their bunk...probably multiple times.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Isn't the Army looking for a "lady" to pass Ranger School?
View Quote

Funniest post I have read today

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want this happening to any women I know.  It's a crushing blow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A lie doesn't have to be a secret.  It's just the opposite of the truth.  

On this issue, some people debate what the truth is, though.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You actually legitimately believe that? I mean I can see people jumping into their pool from the rooftops and shit as publicity stunts, or walking a nude beach. But actually going through a gender change?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's one way to get attention.  I'm convinced all of those women he lives/lived with talked him into doing it as a publicity stunt.

I am as well.

As I said in another thread, something is out of whack with him, and that's what he himself has been saying. He says he felt "out of whack" (my term for it) since age 5. I can only feel sympathy for that.

I do wonder if medical science has figured out what is the best treatment for this. Is it really gender reassignment? I don't know, I have done no research on this and I'm not a doctor.

But in any case, he must have been suffering for a long time. I'm not pissed at him for that (as some of you seem to be). I don't necessarily think this is great, and I admit that it feels uncomfortable to see hunky Bruce Jenner turn into this. But whatever. It's not my life, and I'm so glad it's not.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#38]
The guy just set himself up for more ridicule and failure.

With a few professional makeup artists and a little lighting and airbrushing, what you see now and what the public is frantically awaiting to see are going to be two totally different things. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up a laughing stock after all.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#39]
‘Burn in hell': Drake Bell branded ‘transphobic idiot’ after posting ‘still calling you Bruce’

So that's the new hate crime, calling him Bruce.  Did the freak legally change his name?  I noticed pc Wiki redirects 'Bruce Jenner'.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:04:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:08:56 PM EDT
[#41]

BHO is doing his best to destroy what is good about America

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:09:27 PM EDT
[#42]
And this is supposed to be some kind of feel good story of courage and acceptance?

He's insane, anyone who thinks this wonderful is insane and the whole perverted story creeps me out.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:14:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The guy just set himself up for more ridicule and failure.

With a few professional makeup artists and a little lighting and airbrushing, what you see now and what the public is frantically awaiting to see are going to be two totally different things. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up a laughing stock after all.
View Quote

See my eager anticipation of South Park.

If it had been any other family or person, and not a publicity whoring pack of attention mongers, it wouldnt be an issue.

But we have been beaten over the heads with this bullshit and spoon fed to the idiotic masses.

We were tired of Kanye West before Kim.   We rolled our eyes at the "stolen" sex tape.  There is no amount of "plight" that these deluded twits can spoon feed me to feel any kind of empathy for their plight.    So to start up with this transvestite crap is just one more straw on a pile of broken pieces that long ago buried a paraplegic camel.

So it isnt that I hate the guy.   He has his work cut out for him, yes it is still a he and still a "Bruce".    Enjoy your self inflicted drama...   you created too much celebrity for yourself to have any reasonable notion of having a normal or maybe even a "happy" life.

Become the face or spokesman of the cause if you wish.  A cause many of us already admit to being tired of due to the fact that they are so militantly intolerant.  In the end when the depression or identity issues worsen, due to non-acceptance, nobody will be to blame but himself.

So a member of a controversial and somewhat hated family is going to go out on a limb and do something risky/controversial, good luck living that one down.

Probably last cry for help before killing himself.    Best thing he could have done, before becoming a she, was distance himself from the other hacks that are getting rich of America's stupidity.   Him not doing that throws everything into doubt regarding his motives.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:14:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The reason I posted this is because I completed in AAU track & field in the mid to late 70's.  The 3 people I wanted to meet back then were 1) Steve Prefontaine - died before I met him, 2) Bruce Jenner who I did see complete, and 3) Frank Shorter whom I competed against.

Bruce was a very driven athlete who won the 1974 and 1976 AAU championships.  I saw him compete in this event - and never imagined that in later years he would end up on the cover of a magazine as a woman.  

I didn't start this as a tranny thread - but as someone I've met and watched compete.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tranny threads are bad because it makes ARFCOM look bigoted based on the responses.

So how about adding something in the COC prohibiting them.

The reason I posted this is because I completed in AAU track & field in the mid to late 70's.  The 3 people I wanted to meet back then were 1) Steve Prefontaine - died before I met him, 2) Bruce Jenner who I did see complete, and 3) Frank Shorter whom I competed against.

Bruce was a very driven athlete who won the 1974 and 1976 AAU championships.  I saw him compete in this event - and never imagined that in later years he would end up on the cover of a magazine as a woman.  

I didn't start this as a tranny thread - but as someone I've met and watched compete.

My mother-in-law claims she knew he was a fruit in the early 80's.  Because it was obvious that he plucked his eyebrows.
I hate it when she's right.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:14:54 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

[Vanity Fair photo removed - not appropriate for the GD]

View Quote

lol.  this fucking place sometimes.

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:24:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Better looking than Chris Jenner
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:36:13 PM EDT
[#50]
l]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top