Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 5:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It’s not going to be a database run by your employer, it’s going to be a database run by the state (or the feds), and only the people authorized to give vaccine shots are going to be allowed to enter names into it.

View Quote

That's what my current database is.

Not saying they won't, but it would require a lot of work to either implement a new system or entirely change the process for the existing one
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
An employer cannot force an employee to do anything.  It’s not slavery.  If your friend doesn’t like it, he can resign.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:47:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

We are a commercial and industrial construction company.  It's not a Karen.  It's hospitals, oil refineries, colleges, food processing plants, chemical plants, auto plants, etc.

I hate it, but it's gonna be a thing guys.  D9nt shoot the messenger, I'm just trying to let y'all know.  The only hope I have is that by the time rhe vaccine is plentiful enough to for this to happen that we've moved on from it.  Otherwise, your employers aren't going to have a choice.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is interesting is some of our customers are saying our folks can't  come on there sites unless they've been vaccinated.  That puts me and our people in a pickle.

Fire the Karen customer.  People need to nut up and stop letting a flu destroy America.

We are a commercial and industrial construction company.  It's not a Karen.  It's hospitals, oil refineries, colleges, food processing plants, chemical plants, auto plants, etc.

I hate it, but it's gonna be a thing guys.  D9nt shoot the messenger, I'm just trying to let y'all know.  The only hope I have is that by the time rhe vaccine is plentiful enough to for this to happen that we've moved on from it.  Otherwise, your employers aren't going to have a choice.

Well, while it is still under EUA:
Customer: "We need to see your vaccine card!"
Worker: "Haven't gotten it, as it is not required."
Customer: "Well, you can't enter the premises without it!"
Worker: "Ok, I'll note that in my log that YOUR refusal of our services resulted in your vital piece of equipment that YOU need to continue operations did not get fixed."
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:49:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

But what he is saying is that we will eventually have all of the vaccine information in some form of national database. If someone fakes a card, shows it to their employer, whom requires a vaccine as a condition of employment, the information on the card doesn’t match up to the information in the DB

You can take it from here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I got vaccinated, I didn't have to show ID and they handed me a blank vaccination card with only the vaccine info on it.  I could have put any name I wanted to on it, and I could have been anyone.

But what he is saying is that we will eventually have all of the vaccine information in some form of national database. If someone fakes a card, shows it to their employer, whom requires a vaccine as a condition of employment, the information on the card doesn’t match up to the information in the DB

You can take it from here.

That's why you get the fake card now. That way, when HR calls and says "hey, we need the numbers off your vaccine card to enter into the national database", it will be entered.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#6]
It is not a vaccine.  It is an experimental drug that changes your DNA and it has not been fully tested.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It is not a vaccine.  It is an experimental drug that changes your DNA and it has not been fully tested.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't laugh too loud. We really don't know enough about it yet to dismiss every unusual claim.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Don't laugh too loud. We really don't know enough about it yet to dismiss every unusual claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We do know enough to dismiss ridiculous, irrational claims for which no supporting evidence exists, especially ones that have been promulgated by known quacks and charlatans.

ETA I don't mean any disrespect to my fellow ARFCOM members who may be innocently misinformed, but I am in full anti-quackery mode today.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 7:26:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We do know enough to dismiss ridiculous, irrational claims for which no supporting evidence exists, especially ones that have been promulgated by known quacks and charlatans.

ETA I don't mean any disrespect to my fellow ARFCOM members who may be innocently misinformed, but I am in full anti-quackery mode today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet, it is an experimental vaccine that hasn’t been proven outside of a lab setting, and IIRC, they hadn’t even reached the stage of proper human testing before the wuflu shitshow started. We do know that this vaccine has not had the decades of research and years of testing that previous vaccines had before being widely implemented.

As of right now, known short term side effects can include bells palsy and seizures. Probably some other shit by now.

We have no idea WTF the long term effects can be. For all we know, it can irreparably alter the human body in unforeseeable ways.

Getting it now is basically playing guinea pig, except the fucking government has made manufacturers of this vaccine immune to liability for any side effects. That’s absolute horseshit, I still don’t know what the hell the long term goal of this entire “pandemic” shit is.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 10:53:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

wrong
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Forcing your employees to take an experimental, unapproved drug as a condition of employment seems fraught with liability concerns.

wrong

Oddly enough, my employer (state .gov, who employs a hell of a lot of lawyers and normally enjoys a fair amount of .gov immunity too) thinks otherwise, and has declined to mandate it.  I'll let them know they need to consult you and get their shit straight.
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And yet, it is an experimental vaccine that hasn't been proven outside of a lab setting,...
View Quote

The vaccines are working.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top